It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

For someone to sign their 'sign off' name along with anothers....well....how else does one interpret such a thing. That is something my 12 year old and her best friend would do, seriously.

Wishing all a great day!
LV

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I would like to make something very clear with all that I've brought up, this is not meant to divide people, and has nothing to do with feelings of judgment on ACB, for I feel he was wounded significantly as a child, and only feel Love for him, but his words have been hurtful to many, nonetheless.

I understand that people have different levels of tolerance to harsh words, and negativity, control. To one, they can sail in like a brother and listen, to the person and continue to speak up, be heard and help the situation enormously.

I have only respect and love for Chris/ET_MAN in this. He has modeled great responses and makes wonderful posts to think deeply on.

Another who has encountered abuse, and will be spending a lifetime healing up, cannot do such a thing.

That being said, I don't believe that this was written in the manner some, including myself are taking it. However, to say someone has changed, and for them to still want someone to come on and pledge support of them, even if its conditional, to the changes that are occurring within them, and even if the person gives that same kind of support or pledge in their heart to all people striving to wake up and love naturally, it still seems odd, that ACB wished for this.

For he asked me to come on and say I was in distortions and that I supported him and I said No, I wouldn't and that I would be lying and untrue to my heart and conscience. I also then changed my email, because I can't stand up for myself when someone dumps forceful words constantly on me to sway me, I just start shaking instead.

So, I truly love everyone on this thread, including ACB and would be very pleased to see good words and messages coming forth. I love him even if the messages feel abusive, but... I don't endorse the abusive messages.

I support all souls, in their progressive infinite selves forever, but don't intend to make pledges.

I just want to spread some peace out now, because it feels like the right thing to do. But don't think this was the right thing to do.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hmmmmm - - - seems stuff has been going on in this thread the last couple days.

I dropped out a day or two ago - - don't remember exactly when. The energy vibes were becoming odd.

Don't know how to describe it other then "odd". Just knew I felt uncomfortable being here.

I'm not feeling it right now - - maybe its passed. Hope so

EDIT: . . . well maybe the vibes weren't actually coming from here. They could have come from myself. Anyway - - something felt "odd/off".
edit on 5-11-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh my! So many interesting subjects (Gnose, Nummos, water, etc.)

But this thread is so inappropriate!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
Oh my! So many interesting subjects (Gnose, Nummos, water, etc.)

But this thread is so inappropriate!

What is inappropriate?

Most of the posters in this thread "know" each other - - if only from being members here and having same interest.

This thread is more like hanging out together in someone's living room - - and just sharing experiences - knowings - and beliefs.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
maybe a new topic should be started by op, with a title stating where the joining together of op/acb is leading to, for those who want to hear what they have to say, with choice as to why. even though many different views and beliefs in this thread still hold some connection to 'the law of one', it is becoming as off course in direction and subject in pertaining to this. and for those who do not want to be pushed through others beliefs of 'law' as religion or thoughts as view to this, being of negative or positive can then have the choice, even same as goes for this thread, of not wishing to become involved.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Well hasn't this turned rather interesting.

I am going separate from all of this, it is my time to do so considering I'm leaving internet forums for a while in lieu of self work. Haha this turns out to be a rather appropriate time.

First off, I do stand by what I've said here. What I've come to learn though is that the manner in which I have chosen has not been the most beneficial to the whole.....the whole.....something that is my only concern. I have no problem admitting my shortcomings, they are what they are and will stand to be seen by all. Cosmic Law, truly, that is not something to go against. Going back and have read my words, the inflection of tone deep down was not to come off at all the way it has publically appeared. I'm okay with that though that implies deep apologies within it. Quick example of that.

When I first woke up, I used to refer to densities as dimensions fully not knowing there was a major difference. As my paradigm changed, so did my understanding. That's the beautiful part about this life, this existence. So long as you are progressing, so long as you are polarizing, you can change your paradigm in a heartbeat. That will never change. With that said, we are entering a major changing point as we approach the close of the cycle.

I'm coming clean on everything. I have always been ready for transparency, one of the qualities of the fourth density, where the planet is heading. It is important to be an open book, there is nothing left otherwise.

First and foremost, I was broken to tears to hear the Law of One and Ra denounced. It bothered my on a hyperdimensional level that invoked things that I normally would not have done. Part of the reason that this was done is that I have had many attacks and many programs placed upon me. The thing is, is that I was aware of them and fought them at times and yet at others let them consume me. That is where this all began.

Some things I would like to make clear: One, I was contracted for this mission, I wouldn't have come here otherwise. Two, I do own a restaurant and it is certainly turning into shambles. This is a necessary requisite to unbind from the third density considering that the planet itself in unbinding from the third density. Three, I have no interest in self-progression unless it means the betterment of humanity. I am fully prepared to die on this mission in exchange for the highest possible achievement for humanity. This I realize is important for the events that are to unfold are way beyond life changing, they are universally changing.

I do owe my deepest apologies to all of you. While I would say to you in the past that you couldn't see the forest for the trees and I really wanted you to, and sometimes did, it wasn't correct. I do still take to my heart incorrect teachings to those who are just beginning. Anyone who has understood where I actually come from, or who I am......well it would make more sense.

I will tell you all one thing. The times are short. Purification is now. My hope is that this can lead to the best possible outcome for the whole. Not this post of course. "This" meaning the best for everyone. We certainly exist in the most amazing times of the planet. You would not fathom how many beings are watching this as it unfolds.

The Creator will pour through you if you allow it. Paradigms reshape instantaneously. Polarize and reconfigure.

You are divinely loved.

I am gone for a while. I could imagine it would make some happy, though all know how to contact me if need be.

Dedicated-

To You, You Know Who You Are

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I feel it necessary to make an additional follow up post at this 'TIME.' I've tried to be as respectful, kind, considerate and so on to everyone regardless of differences in belief/religion for those who've taken notice and I've gone to great lengths of TIME to share information and answer people's questions with genuine/sincere intent.

Nobody knows the real reason why I've agreed to openly support our brother Adonai in the way that it's been done nor does anyone know what communications have taken place between both of us but some have come to their own conclusions/interpretations. I understand how things seem but things are not always as they seem and perhaps it was not meant/intended specifically for those who've taken offense in it or perhaps it was - who can surely know and say as everything has a reason/purpose for happening in existence and for this reason I've chosen to follow up on it.

Personally for me, if there is anything that anyone can possibly ever say or write about a person that deeply and greatly affects them in an extreme way then why is that? And what is the reason for that?

What's taking place and why does such a thing affect a person so greatly?

Is there something going on within a person from their own personal view of finding fault or error in another person whether they be right or wrong?

Is anyone at fault for someone feeling what they do, who is to blame for such feelings coming out of a person and where does it all come from?

Is there a source of a problem and if so where does that problem originate?

Within the accuser or the accused? Or neither or both?

I would like to share a parable taken from the life of Christ that I feel to be applicable to some of what's perhaps taken place.

Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.
2 And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.
3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying,
4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost until he find it?

30 But their scribes and Pharisees murmured against his disciples, saying, Why do ye eat and drink with publicans and sinners?
31 And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.

11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:
12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found.
25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard music and dancing.
26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.
27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.
29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:
30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.
32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

On that note I would like to share another thought - coming from the movie:

What Dreams May Come!

And when Robin Williams went to save his wife that was trapped in her own hell type of existence or state of mind in the afterlife he knew he may be trapped there in her reality if he stayed too long but loved her so much that he could not leave her side to experience such an existence all alone and told her.

"And I forgive you.

For killing my children, and my sweet husband?

For being so wonderful, that a guy would chose hell over heaven just to hang around you!"

Is this not true unconditional Love and sacrifice for another being shown here?

Someone willing to place themselves in a hell type of existence just to be with a loved one because they cannot leave them or bear the thought of them having to experience such a place all on their own?

Let us try to leave the PAST in the PAST and unconditionally forgive each other for all things that we've done one to another. Let us make amends with one another and overcome our PAST emotions/obstacles that we have stored inside our 'soul' that sometimes come pouring out of us when we feel offended by another or experience a certain experience that brings something out of us.

I've befriended ACB as I've done any other for he is our brother and we are all of the same family and vine from the Infinite picture.

We play a role in this existence and have a reason/purpose for being here or 'mission' (which is merely a word) and all of us are equally as important, no lesser or greater than another from the infinite picture all being eternal 'Family' and connected/sharing the same 'Spirit' which is the spirit of Love and Peace that connects everyone-1.

There are many Adonai's in this world for many of us to face, some with certain disabilities that can do and say things that some may take offense of. I believe we should never judge another as we do not truly know all and cannot see the true 'Intent' of one's 'soul/heart/condition.'

A Father is willing to listen to his son and help him out in anyway he can even though perhaps sometimes his young child has certain needs or requests that seem different/odd or even silly for whatever reason/purpose in order to help that child and support him in anyway/which he can since he truly is there with LOVE and unconditional acceptance/support for the betterment of that child.

All of the above are merely food for thoughts and can be taken however the reader/viewer chooses to perceive/take them. I support anyone who is doing that which is 'GOOD' and of 'LOVE' those who have true 'INTENT' to do good and help/assist other people in need. Some people wear a mask at times in their life to appear as something else that perhaps they are truly not due to self-esteem/disability/handicap among many possibilities/reasons. Who is one to judge another even though one has judged them. Nobody can be sure what is the true condition/state/intent of a person or their circumstances/disability/condition among other possibilities/reasons.

Out of request and discussion I've supported one based on one turning over a new leaf for the betterment of themselves with special request but this support comes with certain understandings/discussions had with open admittance of certain things that takes courage for one to admit as the prodigal son parable shows - the son having courage to go home even though he is in shame. I feel that Adonai and I have both made a connection in a 'GOOD' way and feel this connection has come through the spirit that connects all of us one to another in LOVE.

One asked to go a mile has gone twain and LOVE shared with one is knowing that all are truly Eternal Family and some of us at times are merely lost/confused but can be found from 'within' making a connection with that spirit that connects us 'ALL.' Some possess more disabilities than others and it's not easy to find courage to face ourselves and come forward in open admittance about certain things with our so called empty cups in 'humility.'

I guess that is all I have to say for now and this all can be perceived/interpreted/viewed however one wants or chooses to perceive/interpret/view it.

Love & Best Wishes Always!
edit on ECDT1111NovAM61 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

First I must say, its been great having you 'back' in the thread ETMAN...even if this is just a temporary 'spurt' of your recently available time.

Thank you LV, you are always kind.

I will again start off with how great it is many here can share their perspectives...for discussion

Yes, I also feel it can be a good learning/sharing experience for everyone-1.

lets us see 'other phases' of being and this helps us all to think more critically and maybe even be more open to a possibility that we did not or have not see before.

Many possibilities.

If all I ever had was only my own thoughts to challenge my critical thinking....I then would only be having repetitive conversations with my own self, likely leading to many times then 'arguing with self' and then 'not talking to self'

It sounds like it's not always easy being self but is that what we really are or are we 'All' really only ONE?

Or both? Or infinitely Both and then some?

Or is it really that important for us to fully comprehend/understand right now in this temporal finite existence?

When you say there is 'no center' because infinity has no 'starting point'....I can agree with this...in the 'all that is' perspective' BUT when we look at physical existences....we can compare this

You mean 'we' as in parts of the Infinite that are 'finite' existing within the Infinity 'All that is' or ONE that understands 'finite' pieces of it and can size or compare one thing to another of it based on current 'finite' awareness/understanding/perception of it?

IS 'we' many selves in ONE or is 'we' all that is ONE and no other?

'compressed energy existence' to having 'levels of existence' and showing on a larger scale to this Universe, there was a center point of beginning with something like the 'big bang'

How could there be locality for anything if all is 'Infinite'?

How could there be a 'big bang' if there was no beginning or ending?

Is ONE referring to a 'big bang' beginning with an ending/recycle occurrence or does all time in some time always exist in ONE time?

and even in our own bodies workings we have a 'center' point to anything we bring to outwardly expression....and that center starting point

Starting point and center is not understood to the Infinite or is it?

What is a starting point and what is a center?

Do you mean a finite starting point with a finite understanding of parts of it within 'All' or the INFINITY existence?

It's perhaps a matter of better understanding TIME and of course taking all the TIME one ever needs to better understand it.

Now as you put it:

Im going to be straight forward here...which sometimes I dont like to be.

So am I in a new way for discussion but no offense is intended/meant in anyway shape or form but this is merely with intent to further openly discuss.

Im going to back Unity and say that this is a strange way to 'resolve' 2 very different natures (by combining them).

Quite interesting if I may say coming from someone that believes All is 'ONE.'

I have enjoyed your posts ETMAN but by you and ACB 'joining' together...I have no more reason to continue posting here.

The joining together part and dis-acceptance of such is another interesting thing coming from someone who believes 'All is' ONE.

It almost goes against the very thing ONE believes in.

Isn't part of joining together, befriending, helping, caring, sharing, unconditionally loving, forgiving and accepting part of what people should be doing more of?

He has casted judgment to others harshly and keeps backing the thought that he has this 'divine right' to do so.

So how should we react to such a person?

In ancient times some would stone a man to death for claiming such things and having such a difference in thought/belief.

My best to all...sincerely...

Do we pack up our bags and go or do we turn the other cheek?

Enjoy life, it is precious.

I truly hope we are all enjoying life and not only enjoying for ourselves but assisting others to perhaps enjoy as well.

Im not saying any which person was ever 'right' that is not what my purpose for posting this posts is...

Perhaps it was never about who was right or wrong but how we react/interact and treat others regardless of who they are, a persons past, disabilities (whatever they may be) and any differences in beliefs/relgions.

(Unity and I have gone on many merry go rounds together

I've experienced that merry go round ride.

But I can defiantly say...her nature of trying to allow another to 'walk their own path' while kindly giving her own thoughts of where she is at on her path....was much more accepting to me and showed a more humble being to me...then another that kept judging and casting 'threats' to every single person on this thread (besides his followers).

I absolutely agree. For those who've noticed, I've also tried to be respectful and kind to everyone regardless of differences in belief. Some have directed comments to me in their own way not always friendly including the same person so frequently made mention of.

As one seems to tumble down the stair case...another gains a more firm stance on the stairs.

Perhaps that is your own personal understanding/interpretation/perception of where you feel you are seemingly standing for the 'TIME' being.

Mysterious.

The world/existence/universe (technology) is full of many mystery's that very few are aware of.

What ever the reasons it is happening...is needed. For whom, I dont know.

It's even possible some things are for everyone involved in one way or another, do you believe in accidents, chance or coincidence?

Does everything in existence have a reason/purpose for happening?

But it is needed. I wish all well on the paths they have chosen.

Do all paths according to the ONE or what you presently/currently believe in lead back to the ONE?

Would this imply that there is no right or wrong path or is there such a thing?

I leave those to their choices.

Are we referring to separate individuals or the Creator ONE's choice emanating/manifesting/experiencing as suggested?

Is there a perfect divine plan? Is everything that ever happens - happening according to that divine plan?

On my last note...I encourage all to 'find home' within them and all around them.

If all are already at home as suggested being perfect as ONE existing within 'All' then why must 'all' find home?

Be all you can be, here and now.

Does the ONE Creator ever make a mistake according to belief and if so then why must advice ever be given for the ONE Creator if 'All' is the ONE Creator emanating/manifesting/experiencing 'All that is' being ONE as suggested?

As you seek for things outside of you or in the future or in the past...you will have distortion.

What is future and what is past? What is distortion if all is perfect, unity, love and ONE?

It will seem like truth...but know its a limited truth.

Truth according to whom? And how can ONE of a perfect, unity, love ONE Creator being Infinite and 'All that is' be limited in truth if they are Infinite containing all truth?

Find your true self by finding the 'you' within all life.

Is the ONE you already within all life and if so then what reason is there for the ONE to find itself?

You are a part of something bigger...

What is bigger? The ONE 'All that is' Infinity would not understand such a 'finite' word as there's no such thing as bigger to the 'Infinite' ONE 'All that is' existing endlessly in 'Infinite' directions/dimensions/times/spaces/realms/existences/universes and endless others without beginning or ending.

that bigger something is EVERYTHING.

Bigger? Something? Being within or a part/piece of the ONE 'Infinity'?

Be careful of the biggest illusion of all of this...that you are separate from all other life.

Must all other life be careful if all is perfect, love, unity and already ONE?

You are simply, a part of 'life' in the bigger picture....

A part meaning an Infinite-1 part within the 'All that is' ONE?

An infinite fractal that is infinite within an infinite endless fractal among other infinite endless fractals forever and so on?

What is bigger?

life is of ONE source.

What is source if all that is always existed and has always been?

Does source represent beginning or origination/destination?

IF there are infinite origins/destinations then where is this ONE source?

Is this source in Infinite locality/all places being all at ONCE everywhere connected and ONE source?

If so does this suggest that you are at source now and part of source now in the here and now moment and will always be ONE source regardless of locality or where you are? Being a piece or part of 'All that is' ONE source?

edit on 5-11-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

There's always a reason but it's not always given...

Sometimes...we have to judge another path so we can protect our self and keep our path in check.

If all is ONE, love, unity and perfect of the ONE Creator then why must ONE protect itself against whom? Itself? And why must it protect itself if all is perfect, unity and love emanating/manifesting/experiencing of the ONE perfect Creator?

Or does this suggest there are more than ONE-1 'Infinite' Creators and everything is not always love, unity, perfect and/or ONE as being suggested?

Love & Best Wishes Always!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

What's taking place and why does such a thing affect a person so greatly?

Is there something going on within a person from their own personal view of finding fault or error in another person whether they be right or wrong?

I don't feel that forgiveness is the same thing as being wounded, and wounds take various lengths of time to heal, depending on what has transpired. In Infinity can the horse be said to be in front of the apple cart or behind, where there is no "in front of" or "behind", "bigger", "smaller", and the size of a pea and the sun are the same infinite volume. However, concerning the full extent of some of the words being exchanged, I felt the horse was being placed "behind" the cart.

But I also understood what it was about, and I touched on that in my post above.

I also pay attention, and know from all that you've written, from your very detailed posts which should be put in pdf form for the world, they are very clear, and go along way towards making a concept beyond frail human comprehension accessible: Infinity. You make very long posts at times, and repeat things, like a teacher, to lay foundations. Because once the understanding begins to actually hit home, its transformational. And I knew based on who you are, what you share, that this had not changed, that you are leading the way, or modeling based on a higher understanding of Love. Something that is in everything you write and say, and in your energy as well. And you have never hesitated to befriend and assist anyone who has been in need.

What Dreams May Come!

And when Robin Williams went to save his wife that was trapped in her own hell type of existence or state of mind in the afterlife he knew he may be trapped there in her reality if he stayed too long but loved her so much that he could not leave her side to experience such an existence all alone and told her.

"And I forgive you.

For killing my children, and my sweet husband?

For being so wonderful, that a guy would chose hell over heaven just to hang around you!"

I've used that very quote from a trailer near the ending of the movie, and I will find that, you've used that video clip a lot too, I think because it suggests so much about earth and Love, and the Family too. Its the very reason some are here, and it shows us that earth is like a hellzone or winterland in its own way, though there are more possibilities for changing our minds here and it can be much harder and longer in different channels, where the atmosphere of forlorn despair permeates our souls and most feel lost, here there is more opportunity to see things, more trails of information hidden, for us stumble upon, intercession we experience that can change our lives.

What Dreams May Come - Soulmates

What Dreams May Come --Retrieval

A Father is willing to listen to his son and help him out in anyway he can even though perhaps sometimes his young child has certain needs or requests that seem different/odd or even silly for whatever reason/purpose in order to help that child and support him in anyway/which he can since he truly is there with LOVE and unconditional acceptance/support for the betterment of that child.

I caught on to the yesterday. I know from how you express yourself that to you, someone requesting something, if it is tangled into their psyche, why they wish this, for we have mazes in side, throwing a window open is not the big one, its a series of smaller ones inside, that lead to another step. I knew pretty much you would consider this kitty stuff, or kindergarden playground stuff, as you've said about other earth matters.
So if he needed that pledge, it was no skin off your nose to make him happy, though it is supporting only the positive, love and changes in how people are treated, it was actually a sign of unconditional love, though in a true sense broader for really supporting the person whereever they are or walk to, loving them just as they are too.

I'm sorry for bringing up the part about the pledges or oaths, saying yes when we mean yes, and no when we mean no, because it is kitty stuff. And I wrote out of a certain perspective yesterday, and of course how a person lets another's words, said frequently, for probably close to 100 pages even by the way, affect them, does have to do with how sensitive they are to negativity (it makes me ill, I get sick from it. Another friend wanted me to make a video, not a gentle soft meditational one like I had thought of and still intend to try to do, but getting angry and kicking everyone in the butt telling them to wake up because earth changes were coming. I tried to write out various transcripts for it, and each time was told its too soft. In the end, my health broke down and I got sick). Not to mention past experiences, having gone through abuse, and I have forgiven everyone, but that doesnt clear the wounds, there are layers to those wounds, and even when you think its gone, its not.

So a greater need for maturity, forgiveness and tolerance is needed.

I am sorry for writing anything that hurt you or ACB. Since I already knew where you stood on many issues from your posts, it shouldn't have been an issue.

Actually you wrote something about making a difference that I would like to share, it was very inspirational.

Imagine this planet, and you being the only spark and the rest in the dark seeking truth and light. Are you capable yourself to handle such a job being no lesser or greater than all that exists on this planet, being infinite in yourself with infinite potential/capability?

So one can make a difference wouldn't ya think? How about just one family of light descending from the outer limits of pure loving universes full of light? Would that impact anyone greater or lesser where there is no such thing as greater/lesser?

edit on 6-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I learned a long time ago - - Love and Understanding is free for me to give. It is who I am.

I also learned that any and all expectations of reciprocation or even acknowledgment of my "giving" - - is Ego.

My mom's favorite quote - which I have adopted as my favorite quote:

"Do Not Expect of Others What They Have Not Yet Learned".

And as you read this - - do so looking in a mirror. For others may have knowledge you have not learned yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

we are brothers and friends and will be continuing to help you all understand within the limits that we are permitted.

Everyone can be brothers, sisters, family and friends if they so choose to be and everyone has limitations on what can be known according to that which has been authorized/permitted/allowed for them to have for the 'TIME' being as everything has a reason/purpose for happening even certain given knowledge/information.

so does this then mean that everything that has been shown to you both is permitted be be given out.

things are more deeper than any of you are aware,

Evidence of such can be seen in just trying to contemplate 'Infinity' and what earth's universal/system/existence IS - but there are many things yet existing on, down, within and under this planet that most are unaware of that would put the world in -SHOCK- and disarray

just as there are many beliefs or religions, and not all follow as truth that which has been told or written about them, can there then be only one true universal law or belief system in place within all of infinity, and why are only few then allowed it's knowledge, how then does one know that knowledge IS as being sound, or as not belonging to to another infinate world of creation amongst all of infinate and similar races on infinite earth planets.

if infinity exists for god, lightbeings, man, then there must also exist many infinate purposes, knowledge and beliefs/law pertaining to every existance in infinity.

are these laws/beliefs/religious teachings then same and true, where 'time' is no 'time', and past, present and future do not exist, except as now in the moment and future being as another moment with different values.

edit on 6-11-2010 by redgy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Listen....many of us stood hip to hip, side to side, shoulder to shoulder....when someone came in attacking us. Repetitively, with a slithering tongue that was so sly, truth and threats meshed together like one big slime. Literally, people were feeling the effect from this 'vibration' in their real world...it was discussed in u2u for many took it seriously.

But....we pulled through it, rose above it, we still stood and gave this person 'love' and tried to encourage them that here was a place that he could grow, be loved, be accepted, many many things were with open arms to him. So please....dont sit there and act like now you are the only one choosing to give him that. We just refused to accept his judgments and refused to keep letting him tell us we were all tares and going to go back to 1st density. I guess I though you would of noticed that little 'battle' if you will that has been happening on here.

So please...though I know ACB has his purpose...dont tell me I have to listen to him call me a tare, tell me Im programed, tell me that I dont do this and that right. There are plenty on a path that is not for me....would I go to a mass murder and tell him.....YOU AND I ARE ONE>>>LET ME LOVE YOU< LET ME SIGN YOUR NAME BY MY NAME>>>>LET ME IGNORE THE THINGS THAT YOU DO WRONG AND JUST LOVE YOU? Within me, in Spirit, I love them and forgive them, I know they behave in a way that shows they only 'lack' love and 'lack' seeing what they are of. But Im not going to sit there and say 'its ok, go on killing those you wish'....Im instead going to try to help that person find another option in their behavior. I dont 'hate' them....but I will be gaurded and tell them they dont 'have' to behave that way. Im not going to back behavior..that hurts others...even though in Spirit, I forgive them for what they feel they need to do.

No, I would not.

Thought there is purpose in seeing the 'bigger picture'...I feel very sad for ACB....it must be a very lonely road he is walking. I have reached out to him many times....but its not the kind of attention he wanted. Any time I said truths to him, they cut him like a knife and he strikes his tongue at me again. It is very much like petting a snake. UNLESS.....he finds your weakness....and then, he plays kindly on it, smoooing it like a baby, stroking it like a pet....till he is able to wrap himself around it.

Yes, in Spirit, we are ONE. That does not mean we all know this or act like it. Ironically, I kept pointing this out to ACB. He kept judging people.....in one breath....and in another would claim that ALL WILL MAKE IT at some point. So I kept asking him then....why judge, why push, why try to force, why try to bake the dough with the dough has not even risen yet?

To be ONE with ACB....you have to give in to one of his requirements....which is something likely to feed his ego. Many tried to just accept him to share with us, and join in discussion many times. People actually tried to 'lead' him slowly through of how to conversate with out casting judgments....how to just share and accept others sharing. He refused to 'not judge' and cast out his tongue to us.

And you want us to do what now? We have told him we love him, and that we wish him well for the path he chooses. We just also told him, dont force your truth to be our truth.....for no one here was trying to force their truth onto him and then judging him for not accepting it.

We are 'one' in Spirit....on a much bigger picture then this world. Many still walk in desires of 'self', live for pride, greed, self serving reasons, lust, and needs for attention. Yes, we have to be careful...yes, other people can suck you into their 'world' very fast if you are not ready.....in spirit we are one....but that does not mean that we dont need to be aware when the intellect mind, personality, and 'desires of self' get in the way of what they truly are.

A lover is not going to go following the killer. They will hope for the killer, to see what they do. They can even stand and forgive the killer, for he knows not what he is causing for himself in sowing of seeds. They can reach out to the killer and hope to let the killer see...there is a better way. But....the humble lover.....is not going to 'follow' the killer and the killers ways.

You have all the freedom you need for your path...that is not any issue of any of us here. I was coming from a stance where we all discussed very openingly, for your thread was a place of protection from judgments, negative vibrations, you literally made a 'womb' of 'sharing' that all were 'protected' in the very fact it was made, with love for others, in mind. People tried to stike it down....that did not like the sharing openingly, that did not like that 'people chose their own paths'.....those of 'pwer and pride' tried to come in and tell us all which way to go...and use threats to us. I smile when I look bac and see the awesome strength this thread holds in it self, through being made for 'love' and 'acceptance' of people. Many things mattered, for it to be what it is or was. It took you, for one, to make it. It took your nature, of love and forgiveness and openness to all, to come and share in it. Some of the strongest, sure footed, warriors of light and love, found each other here. It was a safe haven for food and shelter. It in itself...became attacked. While this happened, we tried to protect the rights the 'kingdom' was made with, intended for.....but somehow one of the ones that was trying to take control, got into the council. The effects of that I have yet to see. I hope it does nothing for any of us....and only does something for him....I hope he gains a dose of humility, feel the love that was sent to him, see how many times we tried to do what you claim to be doing....trying to be 'one' with him. I will not hug on someone that strikes me as I reach to them.

Isn't part of joining together, befriending, helping, caring, sharing, unconditionally loving, forgiving and accepting part of what people should be doing more of?

Have you not seen how many times we tried to do this...and he refused it because it was 'not' what 'he wanted'?

So how should we react to such a person?

Well we all basically told him....each to their own...but you have no power over us.

Do we pack up our bags and go or do we turn the other cheek?

Have you not read this thread? Have you not seen the mud that he has slung and how many times another came back and 'chose' not to sling mud back at him when it would of been very easy to do? Many....bit their tongues....many times. I was so proud of everyones sure footedness in their 'ways' strength to not give sway to the tactics that were being used against them.

I truly hope we are all enjoying life and not only enjoying for ourselves but assisting others to perhaps enjoy as well.

Again...we tried to help this person by showing them how to 'enjoy life'. Much advise was past on in a very sincere way to him. When someone is only wanting to be held on high....its kinda pointless to tell them to 'smell the roses' but many still did, over and over.

Does everything in existence have a reason/purpose for happening?

I have already said...for what ever the reason I know not...there is a purpose in your choice to 'sign your name with another' who has casted against many here.

Do all paths according to the ONE or what you presently/currently believe in lead back to the ONE? Would this imply that there is no right or wrong path or is there such a thing?

Yes....but I dont feel lke moving backwards right now. Once one starts to reach a certain point...to go back is impossible, it would be to force something against the very nature within them. Im not looking for a path that someone is wanting to be followed....be it we are one in the end or not.

Are we referring to separate individuals or the Creator ONE's choice emanating/manifesting/experiencing as suggested?

Some paths are a harder road....its your choice, though they will both take you to the same place. If you wish to take the rocker road....that is your will. If the harder road is what you are walking....it is then what you are in need of. You will choose...what ever attracts you as a 'self'.

If all are already at home as suggested being perfect as ONE existing within 'All' then why must 'all' find home?

Here is a quantum purpose...that we are just not ready for as a whole. But, some can glimpse it 'becoming'.

As you become aware of the 'living being' you are a 'cell to, a part of'.....the life that Thee is in that is 'around' you....then becomes aware of you too. The 'observer' makes all the difference. Step out and truly know that you are looking at the true self of you...in many different expressions in the stars and planets...and acknowledge it, be aware of it, send it love.....and watch the Universe wake up to noticing little 'you'. The self, finds the self.

Truth according to whom? And how can ONE of a perfect, unity, love ONE Creator being Infinite and 'All that is' be limited in truth if they are Infinite containing all truth?

There is a truth to our 'true self' which is ONE. Only Thee is infinite...not us as phases of Thee. Many layers must be pulled back to find thee....until then, we will think we 'know' many things. Try to keep peeling back layers, instead of adding more. Though the 'One' is consistently expressing in 'be-ing' we are not infinite 'selves'...we are phases of WHAT IS infinite.

Is the ONE you already within all life and if so then what reason is there for the ONE to find itself?

For full potentials to become. I wouldnt say so much it needs to find itself...but is sifting through its own expressions of being. The forms become more and more compressed and complex.

If all is ONE, love, unity and perfect of the ONE Creator then why must ONE protect itself against whom? Itself? And why must it protect itself if all is perfect, unity and love emanating/manifesting/experiencing of the ONE perfect Creator?

Within us all...lays a 'true nature'. This nature in its true potential...is not a killer, liar, cheater, selfish, prideful, greedy, ect. As the 'creator/emanator' cascaded into many different expressions of 'being'....the expressions themselves think they are 'being' in their own right, without reverence to where it manifested from, without reverence to the very life it holds within it. Being a 'self' can be a huge delusion and causes attributes to 'become' that are not a part of the true nature that lays at the deepest depth of their being. All we can do...is forgive those that know not..and are not trying to seek and be....what their true nature is. The paths that are not...lead many to the path that is. Observing another casting threats and judgments....helps us remember, what we dont want to be of, what our nature is and what we dont want to become. So all in all....those 'beings' help others weigh and measure what they 'want to be'.

It really doesnt have to be this complex.

Look at this world. Its one sphere. What potentials do we have, as a species, on a planet? Is it division we are to be? Is it 'separate' that we should live, to become 'more' and move mountains? As we can reach into seeing a 'one' body that we as mankind are....we can see what is needed for us to move the mountains. Divided we fall.....but the beauty of this design is through all the 'falls' the light will shine to the road that brings us together...that unites us...but only when we can 'stand united' can our true potential of 'being of one' will 'become' the expression with true full potentials. Till then, we live in limited possibilities, seeing limited potentials.

You ask all these questions about 'being one' and how is it not 'perfect' already.

Can the world become more? Can we, as mankind, become more? Can everyone as a 'phase' of Spirit...become more?

While many try to leave this world....some will choose to not worry about what happens to the 'self' but only care about what the 'whole' finds in its potentials of 'being' a 'whole'.

For right now and for a long while to come....there are still many that will fight against this 'whole' and will kill their own kind, will hurt their own selves, for they cant see yet they only hurt another that is 'of' them in Spirit. Many are still sifting through the measure of the 'illusion of being a self' and if they are not ready to let go of that...then they should not try to skip any steps in that process that wil lead them to see they are 'more then a 'self''.

Do you really think this world can reach its full potential of 'being' and 'becoming' while we all strive for the 'life of self'?

We are like many band instruments out of tune....as we try to find harmony....it will become 'in tune'. The Earth plays a part in this tuning, the Sun, everything else you can see in the Universe, plays a part in this 'tuning'.

It sounds like it's not always easy being self but is that what we really are or are we 'All' really only ONE? Or both? Or infinitely Both and then some?

We think we are really a 'self'...and this experiences serves a purpose for the path of us discovering are 'one' is Spirit. What perspective you are ready to stand from depends on what you are ready to be/become.

How could there be a 'big bang' if there was no beginning or ending?

Just because this Universe/expression/existence had a beginning....does not mean that the 'infinite one/source of all life energy....had a beginning. Again...illusions are placed all around us. But within yourself, you know there was something, before our Universe cam into being. You know..when a 'life form' collapses....it goes on...somehow, some way. Many answers are within us....and will not be proven through 'observing with our senses'. We know that 'life goes on' this answer is within us all, we just 'know it'. But even for those that demand they go by what their logical senses tells them....even they are shown, cycles, energy, going to and fro...never ending.

I feel like we have gone down the rabbit hold of never ending word play

With some perspectives....we cant be all that we can be.

With some perspectives....are potentials become much greater and grand.

How far can we as a species go, on this Earth...if we all desire to be 'self'? How far can we go....if we see, we are all 'of one kind' ?

How far can a many planets with life go...if each planet strives to be its 'own self' dancing its own dance? What potentials are there if all the planets accept that they are of 'one system, galaxy, universe'?

The purpose of 'becoming'.....is harmony. As we all shed the layers of our desires and wishes for 'self'...and try to find the one thread that connects us...harmony will become us, we will be able to see higher potentials of 'being' as a whole. Only together, can we move mountains.

edit on 6-11-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thanks Et-man for your reply as to why my life seems to be speeding past me. I understand that time is subjective but at this rate il be drawing my pension by a week next tuesday!! Im not gonna let it worry me any more, just accept the fact that i must have some sort of brain abnormality or something, haha, I would ask the doctor but he's parked the TARDIS up and moved onto other forms of televisual light entertainment.
best wishes.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Why do I feel you have chosen to preach to the choir instead of preaching to the one in need?

Many have said...they forgive...they love...

Who are you suggesting is the 'teacher' and who are you suggesting is the 'sinner'? Who are you suggesting needs to look at their self...for what they have done?

Are you sure the ones that you are suggesting need to 'look at their actions' are the ones you should be advising?

The 'many' were not the ones demanding a 'one way'....they were not the ones casing the 'threats' due to not 'following that 'one way''. And even while someone came and called others tares...even suggesting that 'THEY SHOULD NOT SPEAK.....they still...said " I love you" and "I forgive you".

I think you need to ask....'who was the one not loving...not forgiving those for what they knew not....who was the one repetedly trying to pull others 'right' away from them to make up their own mind.

Who was the one that used 'fear' tactics and tactics of 'insults' to try to brake people down to 'accept' his 'higher then though' stance?

Why have you not posted such 'scriptures' to ACB....and chosen to posts them to the 'choir' ?

ACB said...after stating he 'backed you'.....that it would be in our best interests now....to listen to 'you both'.

Are these words you would agree to....would you say...that it is in people bests interests to 'listen to you'? Cause before...you nature was of free offering and was only sent out as you sharing for discussions sake...while we are all on our 'own path' discovering things.

Are you saying now....that ACB is right in calling us all programmed tares? Are you saying that all besides you and him 'are not in the know' of what is and what is not and it is in our best interests to cast aside our experiences, our own discoveries...and only now listen to you both for you have some 'higher knowledge' then the rest?

Please....pardon my curiosities. I am trying to see where you are coming from.

If Jesus was teaching one message...and then Lucifer was teaching another.....then suddenly they both came to the crowd holding hands...people would question what is going on. I use personifications to show you examples of how this looks....and even your own nature has changed in the style of your posts.

On a side note...you mentioned somewhere that 'there is a father'. Was this father 'before ' us ...did we 'come from' this father? If the father 'was before us'....then do we have a beginning since we came 'from the father'?

Describe this 'father'. And describe what we are in relation to this 'father'. Where is the mother? Is there a mother? Is the father perfect or is he too something that is 'progressing'? Is the father without beginning and end? Is this the same father that divided the people into tribes, creating pride...and stressed focus onto the people for a 'special land'....creating greed...and is this the same father that ordered man to kill other men?

If you and ACB's joining together is something personal between the 2 of you....then why bring such a 'stance' to the thread at all? Why sign your names together? You support someone holding themselves 'higher then' others?

I believe Im bringing to light the wonders and questions that many are asking....but dont wish to posts it all themselves.

So to avoid people making assumptions....just explain things. Wouldnt that be much easier and save others from casing wrong assumptions?

This all has caused the 'self' of me to caste way to many judgments all over again on ACB and his path...and this only is reason enough for me consider bowing out for my purpose of joining in this thread was to not judge others...but freely share with others and be accepted as well as accepting others for we each have our own things to sift, weigh and measure.

Who is it that you see is not trying to love, accept, and forgive?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thankyou LV, for having the determination and strength of character to say what needed to said, which im sure many of us are feeling. This thread has been a great learning experience for me, i am at the beginning of my journey and i have learnt many things from the great souls on here, (etman, unity,annee,LV,polar warrior,)sorry if i left anyone out, and even though many seem to have different messages, they all seem united in the same outcome ultimatly, until ACB joined the party. What LV has said about this person is correct, and i have taken nothing of any spiritual value from him. So apparantly im going to end up as some sort of goo in primordial soup, well there you go, if this is what your religion means mate, then you can keep it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

. . . . we still stood and gave this person 'love' and tried to encourage them that here was a place that he could grow, be loved, be accepted, many many things were with open arms to him.

I just want to point out - - - this is giving this person - - what YOU want (you as in all who have same sentiment).

When people I don't know tell me they Love Me - - it makes me feel weird. If they 'offer' me Love - - - that's different.

When something is 'offered' to me - - - I feel more comfortable in either choosing to accept or just saying Thank You - - and putting it aside.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

In saying giving love....I think its more of 'giving that person their own space...even though they have not given others their own space 'to be'.

My point is....many did not casts the same negative vibrations back to him...and tried to be positive back to him after having negativity sent their way.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
...I feel very sad for ACB....it must be a very lonely road he is walking. I have reached out to him many times....but its not the kind of attention he wanted. Any time I said truths to him, they cut him like a knife and he strikes his tongue at me again. It is very much like petting a snake. UNLESS.....he finds your weakness....and then, he plays kindly on it, smoooing it like a baby, stroking it like a pet....till he is able to wrap himself around it.

Wait a minute.

Didn't ACB say he feels sad for you? (in his words).

"You reached out to him - but its not the kind of attention "HE" wanted".

You said YOUR Truths to him. Then you interpret his feelings from your perspective - - - and apply them to how he responds.

- - are you listening to yourself?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Sending, or should I say, Shining forth love, is natural, to those who are love and loving. There is no limits or boundaries, and all people need love. In this case, there was an attempt to control those who are loving by a certain person, who I send love to, and want to see good things in and from, as in everyone, not just him, though its going to shine through many different personalities, some are guarded from past hurts or abuse, or just their natures perhaps. He even tried to make it a crime to use the words Love & Light! as if none of us knew what it meant and cast us all as new agers.

And I showed that Shining forth our love was what Yeshua/Jesus said to do, to not put a lampshade on our lights. And also, that new age is old age and often Vedas and Shamanism, and natural spirituality as opposed mainly to controlling ones. Of course I'm differientiating between the overall philosophies within it, and some groups that have more of a cult feel to them, which I pointed out where possibly CIA formed. But that even in such large international groups such as Ashtar Command types and Lightworker.org, there are so many wonderful people who have had many experiences, and natural love for others, and share this and try to help each other, so who am I to judge new agers?

But Love & Light is a wonderful real expression and will never give it up because someone is so lacking in this that it makes them uncomfortable.

While I say all this, I do understand everything LeoVirgo posted and we all know the lengths many had to try and be positive and loving, lessons modeled by ETMAN himself, too.

This thread, was great, because it was an open safe discussion, or so it should have remained, for people's innermost beliefs. Some saw it all as a disagreement, as if unless we all agreed we were not in unity and therefore discord, but it was more than that by a long shot. We got to share and talk, while listening and appreciating everyones deep thoughts on these things, everyones view points. ATS has so many threads that are all about other things, and the world, skeptics and debates, whereas this was a wonderful thread. I didn't expect everyone to agree. But the negativity was a huge hit, and to me, its more than just childhood causing this. I also feel that due to someone who was searching esoteric streams of knowledge and attempting to "merge" with other things (which can't technically happen, but one can become strongly influenced by entities, possession/obsession, harrasment) and in a sense I think that this is also what happened, and that there was a spiritual attack going on by negative entities along with taking really poisonous negative hits in.

Some of us can shrug it all off easily, but lots of us can't, not just because of past hardhsips and traumas, but also because of sensitivity to this energy, it can literally reach into our homes and our families can take a hit.

But Love is natural to shine, and we did struggle to reach that level.

I do understand much of what occurred, and even the issue of standing up for someone, or being proud of them for being brave enough to admit they have some issues, having some windows inside open and the love shines in, having a sudden experience to show this is for real to them, this is only for the best and love. But it wasn't explained in any way that made sense, and to me the cart was put in front the horse, in other words.

So what is the bigger picture here?

I think many of us can feel ETMAN's love and enrgy and really appreciated that safe haven, I don't even know if he realizes the way something can come to life on its own, probably just thought this was another thread, maybe that would have surprised him even, I don't know.

But based on his posts, and the energy he has put into answering this, for some of his long posts, took him more than a day, and even as much as 12 hours or more, to finalize, and English wasn't his first language either. Anyway, I didn't mean to stir a pot or be unloving in my posts yesterday, but there are so many pages, almost 100 I think that were a little rough, so feelings can get pent up over feeling attacked by another. And what is intent? If someone can put into words something that they would really wish to do and would do if they had that ability???? That was so shocking to me, for so long. So, not as mature at dealing with things possibly as I should be.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join