It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

Thanks for sharing the information and video's, always enjoy reading your posts.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

So I'm curious. Exactly who is Christ? Is he an actual being? Perhaps from an evolved benevolent race?

When I was 5 or 6 - - in an OBE - - a man came to me and grounded me from visiting the spiritual world.

He looked very much in facial features of this statue of Christ - - only he was much older. He wore a simple white robe. (see link below).

I do believe there are truths in the bible - - but the bible is not truth. I can believe in Christ - - but not Christianity - - for me all organized religion is corrupted by man.

I would say religion/priests/ministers etc - - - block my path to Christ.

www.calvarychapelemmett.org...

edit on 8-11-2010 by Annee because: web link

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
does love then have law to it, a law which upholds a faith, belief and example of how a person should live life, a life without sin, for without law there is no sin. without sin there can be no true faith or belief. even though, through faith we are forgiven of sins, that faith requires belief of love, a love of god by fulfilling of his laws, a love that accepts the holy spirit as rightiousness and peace of soul, a love through belief and example in all we do for selves and others, a love that stands firm and cannot be broken, a love which brings all who believe closer in spirit and everlasting life, one with god and savior through which is found the way to peace and love, for all fellow man. a love that saves our soul, a love that then saves our life, our existance in the great everafter. a love as law.

take care, love to all.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

It takes humility and courage to go from harsh judgments on others, to the spirit of unconditional love found in the New Testament that Jesus taught us, forgiveness, kindness, gentleness, and the connection we all have within to our Inspiration, though he may be simply a metaphor, given to us to show the way home.

I see a real change and sincerity, and only wish to support all good will and geniune Love in one and all. Continuing to seek, is important, and to recognize the Family, or Self, including Father/Mother, in the Beyond, is something that cannot be mistaken, for your soul recognizes Family and Love, and leaps within. Humor, Joy, Fun, Love are all hallmarks of the Family, for they strive to be gifts to others, and we're to share those gifts with others.

Not everyone is going to wish to follow Patriarchal ideas in religions. We have a Mother and Father, but much like a human family, where equality of every member, including the youngest child is apparent, for we are all equal Brothers and Sisters in Infinity. I see Father/Mother as very Highly Progressed Family. I've had my Father say it was time to come home already, and no matter how long it takes, home is where my heart is.

Much love, blessings, a dash of humor, and happiness.
edit on 8-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
Brothers & Sisters, I need to add for better clarification that the true spirit of Christ is the true spirit of Love so all must find that true spirit of Love that is not distorted to overcome the world and make it back to the Father and Family in Heavens. Examples are found in the parables and teachings in the life of Christ so you may better understand what represents the true spirit of Love. It must be noted that there are also distortions found in the bible of the true spirit of Love that have been changed so do not take all of the bible to be the true spirit of Love as it's not all 100% clean water truth and has been altered in the past intentionally from translations.

You must feel inside with your heart and discern what is the true spirit of Love found in the new testament in the teachings that was given to mankind and placed on earth to provide the true path and way for you to make it back home to your Father and Family in Heavens.

I suggest you pray to your Father and Family in the heavens for guidance and direction always so you may discern the true spirit of Love so there are no distortions. This is the path and the way to make it back home to your Father and Family in the Heavens by understanding the true spirit of Love and putting it into practice in your everyday lives.

I felt inspired to share these messages with you and have love for all of you.

Sincerely with Blessings to All

Quorum Adonai Christ Bless

Hi Brother Adonai,

Wow, I'm touched by this inspiring message about LOVE and know what you mean when it comes to the spirit of LOVE. I've also tried to set and show examples taken from the teachings of Christ to show this spirit of LOVE. We should be treating each other shown in the spirit of LOVE like Christ treated others as metaphor in our actions, interactions and reactions with others. How we interact and deal with everyone around us on a daily basis, our families, friends, co-workers and everyone we meet with and deal with whoever they may be.

As you put it: ”putting it into practice in your everyday lives.”

You definitely were inspired/touched by the spirit Brother and it's clear to read in your post.

It must be noted that there are also distortions found in the bible of the true spirit of Love that have been changed so do not take all of the bible to be the true spirit of Love as it's not all 100% clean water truth and has been altered in the past intentionally from translations.

I agree that the bible has greatly been distorted and tampered with but everything has a reason/purpose and there are some inspiring examples given in the bible that do show this true spirit of LOVE that we should all be working to make a better connection with and sharing with others.

As Annee wrote:

”I do believe there are truths in the bible - - but the bible is not truth. I can believe in Christ - - but not Christianity - - for me all organized religion is corrupted by man.

I would say religion/priests/ministers etc - - - block my path to Christ.”

I'm in agreeance with Annee that world religions have become corrupted for the most part and many hold people back from receiving that true path to Christ as Annee put it or the true path to the spirit of LOVE. I think we all know what the true spirit of LOVE is/means and represents and sometimes religious institutions try to make things complex with distortions to put blinders over our eyes.

The world in many ways try's to sell us packages that appear to be out of LOVE but many of those packages underneath are plastic, full of distortions and not the true spirit of LOVE.

We need to use the spirit of LOVE we have within us to discern what comes from the true spirit of LOVE and use the life of Christ and His teachings in parables as examples and metaphors that can be applied in our daily lives. The higher up beings = 'Family' in the Heavens provided us with many teachings to learn from as Adonai suggests in his post so we can also discern and recognize the true spirit of LOVE in the world and apply it in our lives so we can pass this school/life/experience/test and overcome all of the adversities and obstacles around us.

There is a Family in Heavens and Father in Heaven that loves us and wants us to make our way back to them. I am a witness of them,

I could also say that I'm a witness of this spirit of LOVE and connection to it and I'm sure there are many out there who have also had life changing experiences making connections to the spirit of LOVE and their Family in the so called Heavens/Existences above. I'm sure that many of you could say that you are witnesses to whatever personal experiences you've had in your own life as well. Witness being just a word of course suggesting you've experienced something or witnessed something. Those who've had ET contact or those who mention to be 'experiencer's' could say they are witnesses to such things as well. If you ever choose to share more with us ACB feel free to do so but I understand how some experiences can be personal/private and I also have some of those as well that I haven't shared and especially on an online forum. lol

As the saying goes don't cast your pearls before swine and that doesn't mean that people are swine on here, only that it's possible I could be asking to get trampled and stepped on in the process of sharing such personal experiences that are what I consider to be pearls to me.-)

neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

I also want to add a few more things about how some of this occurred for ACB (according to my knowledge) and I hope he doesn't mind me sharing but it was quite interesting so feel I should share some of it. Me and ACB had quite a few private chat discussions about this very thread and most of the topics discussed herein. As we were discussing the material ACB had his own let's just say personal connection with the spirit of LOVE or what some consider to be the 'Holy Spirit' that connects us all when we are in tune with it. He then had a very important dream according to him that made him turn his life around immediately in many ways. He said he went on a spiritual fast, prayer and got rid of any remaining earthly materials in his possession that he felt shouldn't be around. Until now he is still on a spiritual fast according to the last communication I had with him and he is very full of that uplifting spirit of LOVE you could say with good intent on only wanting to help others and share this spirit of LOVE with others.

I completely support anyone who is out to help others and share the spirit of LOVE with others and it takes great courage for Adonai to come on here and do what he's done so far and I've noticed that he's done the same thing on all other forums he's posted on - one of which is GLP that is a really big thread 600+ pages. He also immediately took down his website.

As they say - “The Family above works in mysterious ways” and everything that's taken place and occurred on this thread for me and with ACB I never could have imagined or guessed would happen but it DID and I could say that I'm a witness of this happening as the spirit was strong those days I was in communication with ACB. I don't believe in accidents, chances or coincidences and know that there was a reason for this happening.

I close this post in humility as I'm grateful just to be here on this planet now alive and with the opportunity to be able to help those around me including online at times. I'm grateful for my eyesight, health, that I'm not deaf or disabled as many are in the world and we easily take for granted the simplest of things. It's easy to look at things we want and don't have and complain about them but sometimes we must be reminded that 45,000 children on average die of starvation every single day on this planet so let us count our many blessings that we do have. Pray for those in the world in need and be aware of the less fortunate to keep us humble at all times.

Let us try to be better people and strive to live more like Christ did with unconditional love, respect, patience, endurance, tolerance and forgiveness for everyone. Let us be the example we want to see in the world is a good way of putting it taken from some of what Brother Polarwarrior shared with us. I am just grateful to be alive and for everything I have and the relationships that I have in life and feel at peace within myself as I feel connected to the spirit of LOVE and PEACE.

I only hope that we can all find our own connection to the spirit of LOVE in our own way. I know following the spirit of LOVE and living our lives after the teachings of Christ as an example leads us to happiness and peace can be found within. We can make a connection to our true Family which is of 'Light' in the Heavens above The Creators - if we continue to work and strive on becoming more Christlike as He showed us the path and way in (metaphor) of how we should live.

I write all these things in the Spirit of Love and Peace which is of the Spirit of Christ.

May Peace & Love be With Everyone-1.

Best Wishes Always!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Hi there...you inviting me on the Unity99 merry go round?? hehe. Hope you and the boys are doing well

You may be aware of some of these things, but I would like to place further emphasis.

The act of wilful sin in our daily lives invites and/or draws in (often unseen) negative entities to affect and influence our lives moreso in negative ways. The influence is essentially allowed as a teaching 'aid' to allow souls to realise what the right balanced path is towards progression/evolution state of being.

Sometimes those that hit 'rock bottom' have acted in undivine opposition/rebelliousness whether they 'realised' the traps they were caught up in or not. A good example was mentioned previous relating to the Keanu Reeves character in 'Devil's Advocate', whose egocentric desires for Self consumed him. All are loved regardless of undivine acts commited. Previous karma issues can also apply to one's current Earthly state of being and souls too can also have made the choice to incarnate into challenging circumstances for varying reasons of spiritual growth, whether it be for self and/or for the growth of those around them in service.

By wilfully choosing sin (act of dis-grace/divine separation in knowing right and wrong), we choose to give our divine power over to negative entities (allowance) and effectively serve to lower our spiritual protective 'shield' from their influence via such acts of 'disconnection' from Grace.

There are astral realms affecting Earth souls that negative entities also operate within (aside from just the physical/underground).

They are bound here by Benevolent Creators who seeded the Plan_ET (as are most souls 'grounded' here on Earth).

Yeshua the Christed soul incarnated as flesh and blood man out of a divine love/selfless service plan to 'teach and display' the way for mankind to progress to the Christed Kingdom and fulfill His Word. (The path of Christ consciousness Redemption) for Earth bound souls.

His original intention of showing humanity how to progress (via divine Truth and Unconditional Love path) to 'better' spiritually evolved places (unbound by time, space and matter) was later manipulated and turned into an occult influenced religion control construct influenced by Luciferian Legion/servant bloodlines to help create divisive corruptions of the true original Christic path to influence human soul binding to Earth realms through reincarnation cycle.

Redemption (graduation from Earth school) must be worked for in the spirit of love and righteousness (repentance of sin). It often takes work/effort to seek to recognise and resist negative influences to become loving in frequency-- and we have been given a plethora of 'Earthly tools/manipulation systems' to keep us from such a path of 'Saving Grace'.

The question though that often begs is what constitutes 'sin'?
Most of the time when we sin, our Spirit (containing the divine Creator essence within) recognises it because it tugs at us deep within. Seek the Creator, Love the Creator, seek His knowledge and receive the Graces of Truth to be provided recognition..

The 'battle' is between those assisting your progression that know your potential (Family of Light), and the bounded Fallen Ones (Earth based powers and principalities).

Discern with meditation/prayer for guidance of Truth to better receive Divine Truth via the graces of the HolySpirit.

OUR WILFUL CHOICES INFLUENCE HOW THESE NEGATIVE ENTITIES INFLUENCE OUR LIVES, INCLUDING THE DECISIONS OUR 'LEADERS' ARE ALLOWED TO MAKE BASED ON CONNECTED GROUP SOUL CONSCIOUSNESS CHOICES. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

A Short Prayer---Creator in Heaven, I ask that you assist me in Grace to become an instrument of your Divine Will in Love, Truth and Holy Service. Let Thy Will be done.

Those whom are meant to recognise the Truths within will, and I advise that none believe any of these words just on my say so. True, sincere and diligent seekers will be Graced.

edit on 9-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I 'love' this particular post of yours ET_MAN

While I myself post in the simplest form and do not expound with adjectives of emotion and God spiritualness - - does not mean I do not feel the Positive Energy from those who do.

In real life I prefer "state of being" and speak very little. I communicate with words out of necessity only. I also prefer gentle energy touching or 'encircling' - - rather then very physical contact.

I have two daughters. One gets it (younger) - the other doesn't and feels insecure - - although she is beginning to understand by focusing on the life lessons I raised them with and current things/behaviors of mine.

An interesting note: their father was adopted and nothing is known of his birth family (yet). My youngest daughter fits my family (a bit out there). The oldest is like an outsider - - the square peg. You are what you are born - - and it is up to you to 'make it work'. I often wonder why this particular spirit was given to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
ET_MAN why do you attempt to beguile people with useless information?

Are you a cult leader in waiting? or are you bored? or are you part of the bigger lie?
I know the answer BTW, I'm just wondering do you?

As for you ACB, I'm glad to see that trying to pass yourself off as anything other than a fool, has finally caught up with you. It was nice to see you having to climb down from your usual bluster, I'm sure you found it as humbling as god intended..

Anyway that's it for me, Enjoy picking apart the meaningless together..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

That post was a wonderful example of a 'test of reaction'. Thank you for your role as both student and teacher.

You are entitled to any belief/assumption/opinion/perception you harbour, whether in the spirit of Love or otherwise.

If you could be more specific on what you don't 'align' with, by all means share your perspective further.

edit on 9-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1

Are you a cult leader in waiting? or are you bored? or are you part of the bigger lie?

Beguile. What an interesting choice of words. Its a word rarely heard in 'living room' conversations these days.

I believe we are being judged

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1

As for you ACB, I'm glad to see that trying to pass yourself off as anything other than a fool, has finally caught up with you. It was nice to see you having to climb down from your usual bluster, I'm sure you found it as humbling as god intended..

There is nothing meaningless when you are seeking to grow in LOVE, because that is what its all about. I just read your thread on struggling to awaken, and that told me you were trying/seeking, though there is a connection inside that can bring the experiences into the positive, and in a way that you won't miss, with impact.

The connection to yourself, Source, Family, positive is through Love, and its out of concern for others ,and gratitude for everything in your life. Just so happy, and it takes Faith in something Positive and Loving watching over. It makes the right connect.

Its all about Love! Everything is, and everlasting too!

Much Love & Light!
edit on 9-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I don't know, merry go rounds make me dizzy.

I respect your viewpoint, but its not mine. I see humanity in a very different light than you do, and most people as victims in this world, and good people for main. I even see goodness and honor, and alot of trauma in the ones that have been lost, in black street type lifestyles, and encountered a few years like that, and was as generous as possible with them, for they're Family in need of kindness and Love as well.

To me, karma is a very poor substitute for Love and Healing. I know what some go through and that there is some karma involved, due to our own conscience, but the Family are on Outreach, not only to awaken whoever is ready, with nudges, but also on call for the ones near the changing point, where U-Turns and miracles are possible.

True Love helps, nudges, rescues, heals, encourages, forgives, and tries to lift the others mind from shameful thoughts, and the merry go round of self judgment, to let some light in. Its all about healing, and lessons are learnt, anyone with regrets also knows that this world is unjust, and that inequality and lack of Love hurts alot, and want something better.

We also have to help others forgive themselves, and bring a smile to someones face. Even the ones who seem most lost.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Hi Unity

The true spirit of love will reveal many things. We can only strive to 'master ourselves' with our own willingness to aim to make righteous choices to become the light we want to shine in the world. It matters more how we treat eachother with good intent, rather than ever proving who is right or wrong. I am glad we can respect eachother's viewpoint regardless of differences in perception and belief.

There are many forces attempting to 'pull strings' on the mass consciousness of humanity. I only aim to share awareness of these bound powers and principalities whose negative power is going to be increasing in the coming period. I do not write this to frighten, only to warn other's to be aware and vigilant on their path of goodness/love in the spirit of Christ and not be tempted to fall away when the going gets tougher, so to speak. There will be division mindset tests and others trying to heavily steer to negative/seperation path.

Do you recall the September 11 "You are either with us or against us" rhetoric. Maybe one day, we will have to stand our ground in our morals/ideals that stand in 'opposition' of governing authorities expectations. And this is why I say be the lamb amongst wolves, because there are many whose spirits are heavily 'taken over' by negativity state and they are allowed to be instruments of chastisement. Many challenges await.

This world is not heaven. It was not designed to be. Peace, and keep spreading your light. It is very much appreciated, for we need as much as we can muster

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I agree and know there is alot more, to this. I have long thought that the bloodlines, human/human hybrid/ET, have big plans, I just know in my heart something is coming over their heads, but that is something I've felt for some time, and had some visions on. I also know whats under the earth, and have sent them all the message, that we are all ONE Family, and that big brothers and sisters, as they think they are, do not harm their siblings.
I've poured my heart out under the stars and knew that the good, the bad, and the inbetween all heard me, and have had some interesting monitoring. Clouds that looked like dragons and something that looked like the Eye of Sauron in the sky once. I never posted that one yet.

I defiantly send them love, and thats all there is to it.

I agree this is a school, but I have faith in something big happening in any case.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hi Annee,

I 'love' this particular post of yours ET_MAN

Thanks

While I myself post in the simplest form and do not expound with adjectives of emotion and God spiritualness - - does not mean I do not feel the Positive Energy from those who do.

You know honestly I usually try to stay as far away as I can from posting religious related material, mostly because I agree with you that world religions have been corrupted. But I do use parables and examples taken from a bunch of things - movies, true life stories, pictures and occasionally the life of Yeshua used mostly as examples/metaphors.

But I realize that for many people out there, usually anything to do with religious materials or the bible can be a direct turn off and I'm aware of that. I think the most important thing is for people to find good things in whatever material they are reading and discern the uplifting good stuff from the material that is not so uplifting. I'm sure some of you know what I mean, the materials, movies or things that just don't make you feel good inside after reading or watching them. War movies with lots of violence especially. If something ever offends me whatever that may be then I try to skip over it and only find the good things in materials/movies and so on. But to everyone-1 his or her own way & life of course.-)

I'm sure I view things in this world quite a bit differently than most especially when it comes to religions and I try to never use the word GOD because I feel that there are so many definitions out there for the word that it's never clear. For me I don't like using the word Lord, Ruler, King of Kings or God. It just doesn't sound right or sit well with me in the context that it's being used within many world religions and I know that the 'Family' up there in the higher existences doesn't need worship in the way religions make it out to be. I believe them to be unconditionally full of love, patience, and respect for everyone. Anyway I just thought I would add a few extra thoughts on that.-)

In real life I prefer "state of being" and speak very little. I communicate with words out of necessity only. I also prefer gentle energy touching or 'encircling' - - rather then very physical contact.

I think your communication has been great in this thread and I'm sure that most can feel your energy/spirit and one thing I see about you Annee is that you're very open-minded and have a willingness to look at new things and further think about them. I am the same way and I also try to see where people are coming from in their beliefs and better understand them but always in a respectful way regardless of what differences in belief they may have. I believe that one-1 should always stay true to themselves, not be ashamed of who they are and always follow their heart.

I have two daughters. One gets it (younger) - the other doesn't and feels insecure - - although she is beginning to understand by focusing on the life lessons I raised them with and current things/behaviors of mine.

I have a daughter and son, both will need to follow their own path in life without so much influence from their father. I never want to push anything upon anyone and especially my own children, of course giving advice and helping them in certain areas of growing up is necessary but when it comes to their own belief, they will need to figure that out for themselves. Of course I'm always there to offer my own advice but I strongly feel that it's important to respect everyone's belief whether it be my own children or whoever - people should always go with what they feel' inside for themselves.

An interesting note: their father was adopted and nothing is known of his birth family (yet). My youngest daughter fits my family (a bit out there). The oldest is like an outsider - - the square peg. You are what you are born - - and it is up to you to 'make it work'. I often wonder why this particular spirit was given to me.

I don't believe in chance, accidents or coincidence, so if you ask me there's a reason why that spirit came into your life.

Thank you as always for your kind words and great food for thought posts!

Love & Best Wishes!

edit on ECST1111NovAM31 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Hi Strangleholder1,

I'm actually glad that you showed up and was wondering how you've been doing.

I hope things are going OK for you?

I made a follow up post on our previous discussion in the other thread.

Here is part of that discussion.

If you can still recall, you asked me some questions about certain things and I asked you some questions regarding a few things and then we kept in touch via U2U.

Here's one of the posts.

posted by strangleholder1

Hi! ET MAN,

Have you ever been taken off planet?

Once to ICO, it had no effect on me other than to show me somewhere else.

I can at will manipulate energy, you can?

Yes I can pull it in but that's about it..

I never had the desire to develop it further because it means nothing to me... Why not?

Because I am not invested in this world, I care as little about the pros as I do about the cons of being here...

I'm sure there are hundreds of versions out there but there is only ONE-1 Truth, could you agree with that?

Who knows really, the Jesus mob figure they know, the new age crowd figure they know and you figure you know along the other people out there with an idea. I would wager whatever the concept, if its been developed on earth with our monkey minds then its not worth anything outside the other realms. Imagine if a 2nd dimensional entity came to you with a concept explaining how it all works, wouldn't you discount it because it came from the second dimension and therefore is beneath us?

Let's continue the discussion, by the way this is not about who is right or who is wrong but simply about sharing our thoughts and ideas on things.

Agreed my friend...

After this you sent me a U2U and we kept in touch via U2U. I would never share those of course respecting privacy-)

Here's a few more posts in the same thread.

"What is the 1 truth, we can all agree on" the answer is......LIGHT!

I've been thinking it over, the better answer to your question "what is the -1 truth we can all agree on?"

The one truth we can all agree on is LOVE.....

From this point on I'm not sure exactly what took place but within a few weeks you suddenly posted this on the other thread.

posted by Strangleholder1

I just want to add to you and your friend ET MAN the benevolents will tremble when I leave my mortal body and become whole again. The SUN worshippers have always implied that the good have brought this coming end on themselves and like sheep we have accepted that fact. The reality IS that love is BLIND, and a way for the truely EVIL to get away with all that they have done. Then the next cycle begins and the same tired lie is told again, it has taken me many lives to know this ONE truth.

When I leave this mortal world my task begins, I wont be heading towards the light but instead I will slaughter the evil people of RA responsible for this world without exception because I am not bound by Love anymore. I see the benevolents for what they are and they are weak, their time is nearly up and "I wont get fooled again". NOTHING can hold me not even RA himself...

Meditation and any spirituality is a crutch, only directed hatred towards the powerful of this world in the afterlife will stop the EVIL from infecting us all in the next cycle. That is MY 1 TRUTH...

Here was the next post you made in that thread.

posted by Strangleholder1

You have NO! understanding of my rage,hatred and anger towards the people I deem responsible for how this world has turned out...

I made a follow up post to you back in August but never heard back from you until now that is.

Hi Strangleholder1,

I've read some of your recent posts and am wondering what has changed your perspective around from once believing the following?

"The one truth we can all agree on is LOVE."

I hope things are going well for you and know that I have respect and love for you regardless of what you believe in.

Love & Peace
Best Wishes!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In regards to what you wrote about me in this thread, all I can say is that I have respect and Love for you regardless of where you are in life or what you believe in.

This thread has been a place for people to share and openly, most have tried not to make judgments on others but of course everyone is free to express their feelings and write whatever they want all the same.

Thanks for sharing your feelings and thoughts with the rest of us and I hope that you can stick around and maybe we can further discuss some things from our previous/past discussions.

Love & Best Wishes!

Feel free to email or U2U anytime.
[email protected]

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

1. Can any person achieve Christ Consciousness and truly be like Jesus?

2. Was Jesus a sort of a hippie?

3. Was Jesus a feminist?

4. Do people really go to "hell" or "void" if they don't believe/accept Jesus, like so many Christians believe?

5. Did Jesus really die for sins?

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Hi Benedict9,

matters more how we treat eachother with good intent, rather than ever proving who is right or wrong. I am glad we can respect eachother's viewpoint regardless of differences in perception and belief.

Well said, sometimes people get too caught up in arguing or debating differences in belief and they miss the most basic/fundamental thing that should be the foundation of any belief and it's all about how we treat others and LOVE.

LOVE is LOVE so regardless of who's right or wrong (Big deal) what's more important - for me it's that very word ---LOVE. We should be more understanding, patient and respectful to one another regardless of differences in belief no matter what they are. No reason to ever hold grudges against another simply because we don't agree with them. Disagreeing and holding grudges is part of one's pride and people should learn to let go of it and remember the most important thing which should be about LOVE.

I strongly feel that everything we do in life should be in the true spirit of LOVE.

Well that is how I feel and I hope the world can wake up and smell the roses around them instead of bickering/arguing/debating and fighting with each other over who's right and who's wrong and simply learn to LOVE and respect each other more often regardless of differences in belief.

That would solve a lot of world conflicts on all levels including within religions if they could only come together and share that true unconditional LOVE amongst them instead of the many cold hearted debates/arguments/disagreements that most have with each other. Calling each other 'Wrong' 'Evil' & 'Of the Devil' and so on. lol

Anyway thanks for sharing as always,

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

LOVE is LOVE so regardless of who's right or wrong (Big deal) what's more important - for me it's that very word ---LOVE. We should be more understanding, patient and respectful to one another regardless of differences in belief no matter what they are. No reason to ever hold grudges against another simply because we don't agree with them. Disagreeing and holding grudges is part of one's pride and people should learn to let go of it and remember the most important thing which should be about LOVE.

We haven't seen all of "LOVE" yet. Love won't tolerate distructive forces among it's children...it will devise a way to root them out and burn them. Unfortunately for some the waiting half of righteousness is justice...and He is very hungry. It is necessary that offences come...but woe unto them by whom they come.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

We haven't seen all of "LOVE" yet. Love won't tolerate distructive forces among it's children...it will devise a way to root them out and burn them. Unfortunately for some the waiting half of righteousness is justice...and He is very hungry. It is necessary that offences come...but woe unto them by whom they come.

And where does this information that you are sharing come from if I may ask?

For what I have learned through spiritual time differs in this idea.

If you have a child that keeps bucking against rules and guidelines....I surely dont give up on them or 'burn' them. For I have to remember....there are many things that affect their desires and decision making. Through trials and errors they learn things. Through observing many other peoples behaviors and experiences they also learn things. I try to be the example and never loose hope that they will some day be able to control their desires of self. There are consequences to our decisions...but should not the consequence offer us something to learn?

Who is hungry? Who is this 'he' that you are talking about?

Love is not forceful nor demanding. Love is patient and understanding....and is there unconditionally for the child that strays and tests things. Why would I wish to 'rid of my child' due to the things they know not or understand not?

Just bringing forth further conversation on this topic.

To me...love is a vibration...it is the deepest core of our being but is shrouded by our nature of flesh.

Some people have not had to be in 'need' of love...so they dont yet understand its worth or its value.

There is not one single soul without the potential of learning and being...their highest potential of Spirit. Somehow, the cycle will bring them to be their fullest potential.

edit on 10-11-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join