It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello Et-man, i just wanted to ask a you a quick question, something is happening to me which is really scaring me, i dont know if theres something wrong with my brain or if this is happening to other people, i know they say that time speeds up dramatically as you get older, but im only 42 and in approx the last year, time is flying past me, something that happened a week ago seems like a day ago, i can remember the smell of last years Guy Fawkes fireworks like it was last month, when it was a year ago, its really weird, i dont like it, tell me its my imagination.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Just curious ACB.

What do you think of Aaron C. Hanson (Donahue)?

I've always found him fascinating to listen to. He seems quite intelligent.

thepropheticlight.com...

based on vibration of site we feel false prophet, but given insight somewhat to convince people to listen really a waste of time and nothing of growth will come from it.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Well - I agree. Many interesting people are good orators.

As I've said - my guides #1 continuous warning is False Prophets.

But - - what of the Luciferian angle. From that perspective.

Is Lucifer really bad/negative - - - or part of the plan to create a certain scenario?

----------------------------------------------------------

This is just off beat curiosity.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well - I agree. Many interesting people are good orators.

As I've said - my guides #1 continuous warning is False Prophets.

But - - what of the Luciferian angle. From that perspective.

Is Lucifer really bad/negative - - - or part of the plan to create a certain scenario?

----------------------------------------------------------

This is just off beat curiosity.

If a kingdom be divided how shall it stand ? The duality must unite in singularity. Just let it go down on the record..I do want to be good....very very good.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Time has to be compressed to fit through the hole in space. Once it's in the hole it will be expanded as needed. With those in charge being very sensitive to the present need.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
maybe it's not so much about going back or rejoining with a god like all emcompassing one being but becoming a new and seperate being, where each fractual of self is forming and adding continuously to the many parts as souls, as a filling up of all, each part having a role to play and slowly by design allowing each and every fractual occupying, a higher purpose or better understanding of what the whole will become. similar as a self and body with it's many and infinate atoms and molecules ocupying and forming, regenerating and dieing, each with a role to play and each working with one another adding to the body for it's whole.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

Define "Time", and define "Space". And just who is going to be sensitive in how they think they're handling things, and can they actually open a root terminal program and write code in the OS? They're the Higher Ups, the ones truly in charge and I have a lot of faith in them.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
maybe it's not so much about going back or rejoining with a god like all emcompassing one being but becoming a new and seperate being, where each fractual of self is forming and adding continuously to the many parts as souls, as a filling up of all, each part having a role to play and slowly by design allowing each and every fractual occupying, a higher purpose or better understanding of what the whole will become. similar as a self and body with it's many and infinate atoms and molecules ocupying and forming, regenerating and dieing, each with a role to play and each working with one another adding to the body for it's whole.

I think its both.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
for some hell is shaped as a being also, occupied with those of fallen, those of negitivity and bad, lucifer/satan drawing in this power from those as lost, charging itself and growing stonger until time to unleash and take hold of all that is. purpose through which to take control and power from the forces of good and turn all to to a force of evil.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Mandelbrot Fractal Zoom

Mandelbrot, Much bigger than the universe! deep zoom 2^316

I don't really believe in hell, lucifer or satan, though there are negative channels. Everyone makes it out, where there is no "out" or "in" given and infnity of chances, and everyone is a part of Infinity, the negative/duality is only on "lower" channels, where there is no "lower" or "higher", no "below" or "above". We have a really wonderful Loving Family, and its all under control. This is a school.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The tests are very hard, and its not easy to get past the traps and pitfalls. There are always consequences to hurting others, in this life or the afterlife. We need to go within and connect to our Infinite self, learning to overcome our emotions and reactiveness, the urge to retaliate, and find ways to improve how we handle ourselves with others and have compassion, patience and charity, its as if we're attempting to become our progressed self here. When I say we all make it out in the end, that can be a long time for someone going down the wrong side of the road. There are always consequences to harming others, murder, rape, exploitation, greed, and apathy even.

So working on ourselves is really important for we will feel great remorse and shame when this is over, for everyone here, is family.

There are many negative channels, and it can take seemingly forever, to reach the state of such rock bottom that return begins to be possible.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It has something to do with the fact that we think in Black/white, Good/Bad still.. Duality concepts. Hidden_Hand answers that about the Lucifer(Light bearer) group entity from Venus. We remain here as punishment for past lifetimes until we have a positive Harvest.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
how can there be want or desire, without free will, without polarity, without first eating from "the tree of knowledge of good and evil", HH and lucifer both pushing for a negative harvest, this is not hell on this planet, even though it may seem to some who it effects, lucifer is not god, nor is jesus, they are as sons of god but only by following one can you be saved, and that is by trying your hardest in following a path close to what was taught by jesus, through love and kindness to all, through faith and goodwill to fellow man.

the negative path does not lead anyone home, it leads to darkness and dispair, it allows the channels of evil abound to take control and charge of ones life, for within all there is soul, an angel of god, and a demon through will. a darkness that if allowed destroys mans faith and being, taking oneself to that fiery end where good cannot exist, for jesus saves all from sins whosoever has a belief in him, his death before resurection taking him to pits of hell, where he couldn't be bound, by pureness of heart and saving many trapped souls in the process for his sacrifice to mankind.

having a goodness of heart and disallowing evil to take hold, being positive in all you do, for self and others can only be the correct path in life, a path that can lead self to higher learning, understanding and finding as soul the savior and protector that leads one and all to a better place and existance, a place where light may shine and existance as a pureness of soul, as a son of god is all made possible.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
It has something to do with the fact that we think in Black/white, Good/Bad still.. Duality concepts. Hidden_Hand answers that about the Lucifer(Light bearer) group entity from Venus. We remain here as punishment for past lifetimes until we have a positive Harvest.

I'm personally not into Good/Bad - Either/Or. There is too much "point of perspective". Most people tend to think from their own back porch. That's why when I try to think - - - I "stand on the moon".

Yes - I understand the "Prison Planet" viewpoint.

For some reason I do believe we are on a Timeline and have a Deadline. An End time - - then back to recycling.

But if there truly is a Harvest - - why are souls not Harvested on-going?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

And continue with his 'freewill' as you had quoted with this superflicious punctuation.

Are you saying that one-1 does not require 'freewill' again with the superflicious punctuation in Utopia?

Are you stating it's a bad thing to have "Freewill"?

Think of it this way 'Free Will' would mean seperation from Divine Will which is a group shared will and way of being, your very existence is only because of Divine Will and the entitys which play their rolls. So in context of a Utopia as in Heaven indeed Free Will is non existant it is a distortion but a rule we follow.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Oh, now it all makes sense why the devil choose to take his own order's. For example a fairly straight-put-forward subliminal from a movie called "Devil's Advocate" that star's Al Pacino as the Devil and his Son, Keanu Reeves who play's the role of a Lawyer for the Supreme Court's which his Father rules.

It's very aggresive and angry script towards the end of the movie as Al Pacino playing the role of the Devil explain's why he doesn't judge God but despises God.

I was going to try and retrieve the script on line from the movie Devil's Advocate as I feel and think somebody has purposely scripted this film with subliminal's to try and get a message across.

The freaky thing is like most movie's that use the head title out of context and mislead people into believing that they'll see demon's in the film. This film does exactly that, it shows to the viewer only what the wife of Keanu Reeves part as Husband and the poor wife end's up in a hospital because nobody believes her. But you actually see what she sees and the people morphing into these scary creatures. I won't spoil the rest of the film.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I've watched that movie. It was full of symbology. For example, most obvious is the tests, and that they continue, as in the ending, when he woke up and did the right thing, even though this would jeopardize his career, then he was being hooked with EGO, interviews, book publishing, etc. So, there are many layers to the traps of the world.

The zombies or workforce, that sold out its conscience on a daily basis, that was depicted in it, such as the scene of the jogger, and being stalked. Black ops, or jackyls, maybe even, symbolically.

In addition, the the lady in the red dress!, symbolically as his sister, who he was very attracted to.

Morpheus asks Neo, in the Matrix were you listening to me or were you looking at the woman in the red dress? I watched a video about this, and its a mason symbol for Distractions and Temptations, or traps. And for everyone there are big and small ones pertaining to them. For example, I'm waiting for true love and family.
The series of dreams where I had to face, this dark lord, very beautiful with this rule book in his hand as if he was the judge of me. He had shoulder length black curls, was around 40, mature, kind of a sohisticated bad boy look, wearing formal, black and white. He wanted to marry me, and wanted me to choose him. I said, "what? you couldn't even come and offer me the big boat or lots of money? Its just you?" I had watched that movie, Bruce Almighty and liked that line by Jennifer Aniston who I really like in movies, I like her personality alot. I knew what he was doing, though it took some time to figure it out, because, I didn't believe in these realms or channels, didn't believe in what the bible said about fallen ones, and also, thought that everyone was encountering their own shadow creations, sort of poltergeist, ie. their negativy, traumas and pain had a life of its own. So these nonstop, consistent dreams with the same characters that zapped out my energy and pulled me in day or night for a couple months were traumatic, frightening (I thought I was losing my mind), consistent, and didn't allign with anything I believed at the time.

So they go for our individual weaknesses. I spent my time in this odd place, throwing light off this big sword, that cascading everywhere, and woke people up if they stood in it, and reminded everyone there, that they had Family waiting, that they could just walk away, their loved ones missed them, soul mates, and showed them walking in the park at sunset holding hands and laughing. I've read some saying that dark negative beings don't love or care about this, its a waste. I have energy recognition and could feel them, and they took the hit. It was a hard hit, and could feel them even when I wasn't pulled in that dream place repeatedly, but during the day, thinking deeply, feeling regret. Its a big issue, when someone remembers.

The Lady in the Red Dress is many things, it could be partying, breaking the rules, hard drugs, adultery, or television, movies, entertainment, disneyland. Its the distractions they throw at us all the time to keep us from looking for our answers within, and waking up.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Would you kindly care to elaborate on who the few are and named, so to speak wise negative being's?

We will give you the most relevant which can easily be researched even today which ties to babylon, Moloch is considered a God of Wisdom now do homework.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Thankyou for your time and the information passed to me which I'm greatful for.

this will be a shocker, that encounter I had in the TA back in the summer of 2008 these images of Moloch look very close to what I witnessed and saying that this creature had insignia's on it's arm's, middle forehead, waist with ancient text and symbol's, very big and muscular and had thousand's of sharp teeth very long, was about 9-10 feet tall and blacker than black, oh yeah and it also had what appeared to look like crystallised yellow/golden bright diamond's eyes that glittered.

I witnessed it around 05:30am in the summer just before sunrise??????

It was stood no more than 1 metre from me whilst I just awoke in my bunker bed in the British Armed forces which I'm thankful I am no longer of service to the country and contracted as I'm now obsolete.

Oh, here's the images that looked very similar to what I encountered below:

www.moloch.us... - I remember Arms of great length and size however it was so black it was hard to make out other arms, there was o much detail to it, a lot to take in.

www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com... - That look's about right but a lot darker and blacker. The teeth in this picture are not the same however I saw 1000's of transparent teeth about 4 inches long and closely tight together and moist.

This is really freaking me out as this is in the closest description to what I encountered below:

camelot.allakhazam.com... - It had same length in arms and those strange feet that looked like it was from a goat or horse, they were big about 2-3 inches in length of each nail, it's arms stretched down passed it's waist and knee joint's. It stood with it's knee's bent as it crouched under the ceiling of the army barracks.

However even though it was stood infront of me, it looked right passed me, but it was flipping horrifying to view and I stared at it for more than a couple of minutes then realised from my feeling's what it could be, and # then tried to ignore it and it came into our barracks all of that week and freaked the crap out of everybody else.

We had to sign contact not to speak of this, but now it's time people know.

edit on 4-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Grammar.

Edit to add; I have already met Moloch in person, but why me?

I am a strong Clairvoyant but what would that have to do with anything, there are many strong psi people are they not? This is all too weird, ummm..
edit on 4-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: More to add.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

The Universe we live in and planet itself is a highly advanced Creation which is another word for technology or I use it in that way and it's beyond our comprehension to clearly and fully ever figure out but it's part of our progression and learning experience attempting to do so. Since we exist within the TV channel/station or cartoon using that as an example/metaphor then how do we ever expect to figure out what pixels/atoms electrons and mega-pixels really are?

hehe,

Particles seperate into trillions/zillions on a television screen/monitor combining together to the correct reading of a frequency and display's an image/colour/picture/pixel/atom.

The aviation craft's interior materilises into trillions/zillions of particles and float around within a vacuum. Within the auro field surrounding the existing aviation craft's exterior.

Therefore enabling the aviation craft to manifest itself into particles, tuning into the correct frequency of it's chosen travel path. Then travelling the speed of light if not faster?

When the vechicle stop's, in mid-air and has been parked stationary the aviation craft's particles combine together and therefore materilise into a more recogniseable object/vessle/body etc.

The engine's design has the capabilities of free-energy or so to speak free-flowing energy, hint hint*. Meditation. And a core that can withstand temperatures of mor ethan 4,000 Degree's Centigrade and more.

The Light signal's projected from a person into particles and collected via acamera then transmitt's the signal's data/frequencies. It is then received by a satellite and sent to the viewer's station/frequency/television.

The same applies with a sender and a receiver of light signal's and particles.

An example of a wormhole manifesting only for one of many purposes, to send and receive the manifested aviation craft particles/frequencies and potentially hold's the capabilities of time-related-travel? Via - Getting from A to B faster than normal aviation craft's.

That's just my theory, let me know what you think, thankyou for your time. Oh by the way I just thought this one up and have diagram's and drawing's to show, very simple to understand from the drawing's, and thought this one up whilst sat at my desk one afternoon. I visualised the entire picture.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

That's about where Science is at today, still trying to figure it out. Modern day man and what is modern by the way - being 'finite' will continue trying to make sense and understand the nature of it's reality/existence and what is an atom, electron, pixel and megapixel by the way?

Yes I am very much aware it comes across like this, and that is why I said it, and as for the highlighted above quoted line, from my experience where language and word's are not important, the word's megapixel and pixel and atom and elctron etc are just word's are just metaphor's for visualisations of feeling's from within.

I do not require my eyes to see past the veil and yet somehow visualise in my mind and Soul through feeling's.

I can do this on a daily basis now, visualise a feeling into a projection, into a creation infront of me just by thought. How cool is that. I can almost seem to master it as I fall to sleep then just awake just after I've gone under and whilst in my 'finite' state sleeping, I'm walking around in Spirit form or another and co-creating how I would like to see thing's from my intention's and desires's and with a good Heart and my Higher Self allow's what I can and can't for whatever reason/purpose I will benefit the lesson from. . Then I re-awake myself and see the whole event play out whilst learning from this.

it's almost like I'm the apprentice to my Higher Self who now is enabling me to adventure out further more.

Edit to add: This Artist help's me express visualisation's from my feeling's within by listening to his music, here's the link: www.youtube.com...

I had also wondered why I too felt month's ago to go out and purchase a music software and found out that both mine and Burial's tracks are very siimilar as we both express our feeling's through music.
edit on 4-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment's.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Thankyou for pointing that out about "Summerising" and yet I am very much aware, just struggled a lot throughout English Grammer schoolling and if all possible would be muchly appreciated if you and other's can help teach me how to summerise to make it easier for people to understand.

It's funny because I have it all up there in my mind/soul and yet visualise it and can place different topic's into different file cabinet's in an instance but when trying to describe what I wisualise and feel, it's not the same. And that's where I get stuck. So I do my best and try to make it easy for people to understand.
Thankyou for your comment's.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

And continue with his 'freewill' as you had quoted with this superflicious punctuation.

Are you saying that one-1 does not require 'freewill' again with the superflicious punctuation in Utopia?

Are you stating it's a bad thing to have "Freewill"?

Think of it this way 'Free Will' would mean seperation from Divine Will which is a group shared will and way of being, your very existence is only because of Divine Will and the entitys which play their rolls. So in context of a Utopia as in Heaven indeed Free Will is non existant it is a distortion but a rule we follow.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Oh, now it all makes sense why the devil choose to take his own order's. For example a fairly straight-put-forward subliminal from a movie called "Devil's Advocate" that star's Al Pacino as the Devil and his Son, Keanu Reeves who play's the role of a Lawyer for the Supreme Court's which his Father rules.

It's very aggresive and angry script towards the end of the movie as Al Pacino playing the role of the Devil explain's why he doesn't judge God but despises God.

I was going to try and retrieve the script on line from the movie Devil's Advocate as I feel and think somebody has purposely scripted this film with subliminal's to try and get a message across.

The freaky thing is like most movie's that use the head title out of context and mislead people into believing that they'll see demon's in the film. This film does exactly that, it shows to the viewer only what the wife of Keanu Reeves part as Husband and the poor wife end's up in a hospital because nobody believes her. But you actually see what she sees and the people morphing into these scary creatures. I won't spoil the rest of the film.

haha maybe that something to come, wait and see people in for shocks but we will forgive you all when you finally wake up.

But you might suffer abit cause of ignorance nothing we can do if you choose to be like you are now.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join