It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Another way of seeing what Infinity is like, and how we are all Infinite came in the bathtub, the water has alot of connective energetic properties. But, I saw the Infinite Zoom Fractal video again and so will use this as the example.

Infinity is like this very generous, never ending, quality of the fabric of existence, all metaphors, for I can't explain it but as the very property under which all consciousness exists, the fabric or foundation. It is ever Giving as the fractals are ever unfolding, never taking. We cannot merge into anyone.

But in No Time this ever unfolding of infinite inward, outward, in all directions, fractals, (which is the symbol I'm using) is not unfolding, for it always exists infinitely in infinity, we are just following it with our eyes, what is already, including our consciousness.

And, you can't find a beginning, and there is no end, so wherever you choose to come into the view, and follow the fractals, its just somewhere, anywhere in a foundation that has no locality whatsoever. You just have to jump into the view, somewhere, and we're like that too.

edit on 2-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I thought of the Brotherhood, does that have anything to do with anything? Or the ones asking for control?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

One of the medititions I would encourage everyone to do, is to reach within their Infinity within their consciousness, heart, for their contact will be with self.

But that is just it....when I now do this....my contact...is not a self...its an all and its hard to grasp it but its humbling beyond measure. Instead of causing me to seek 'being' it causes me to be 'of' being.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

That does not make sense. How can a false light/source hold wisedom and knowledge if it's not true.

Wisedom comes from TRUTH and knowledge that hold's TRUTH, cannot be both Good & Evil. They are completely two opposites of eachother. That's where the balance is held between the opposites.

Wisdom is not like people think it is why not many achieve it here, you think there is not negative wise beings?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

That to me is connecting to the Family, and that oneness I experienced a year ago August, was something that can't be expressed in words. That month my head was burning, with a headache, and I had to nap in the afternoon, and when awake I was recognizing family, in all those around me, and in those creating videos as well, and in the limelight. I knew them, though the veil was still there, could remember that we had come down as a team, each in different decades, but all completely aware on the other side what our individual roles would be. The image I saw was akin to a spacecraft, with all of us parachuting out when it was our time.

This always occurred, with more of myself, bubbling up from within me, and this person was very mature. Then suddenly, so lonely, it was as if an unbearable feeling of being too apart from my family, and I just reached up, into Them, and it was like plugging in. I was so happy, could have died at that moment happily and knew that this was what I missed the most. I saw and felt Family and our innermost thoughts, feeling were all known, interconnected almost like all of us plugged into the net. I always called this the Many In One, but the Infinite Many in One, or One-1.
One friend in Finland, calls that Oneness of connection we all have, the Universal Understanding, and I like that term.

In my post about the fractals as a metaphor, notice that they all flow out from each other, the entire design is interconnected, but its never ending expansiveness that has no beginning, locality, center. Though it appears to be expanding, its doing this in all directions, equally, and within and without so that there is no smaller place this expansion is occurring from.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Instead of causing me to seek 'being' it causes me to be 'of' being.

Me too. Not sure we mean it in the same way though.

I never feel separate from "of being". Even though I function independently.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Human love is not the answer divine love. Do not forget your creator is Lucifer/Yahweh there essence is present in most of mankind hence your soulgroup is the fallen ones in bible texts 'the rebellious angels who seek there own kingdom'.

Indeed and those who are meant to try reduce the deception are struggling to awaken others, they are crystalized in their distortions and it leads them into suffering soon.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Hidden hand stated that Yahweh was our/human group soul complex/ Earth sub Logei and that Lucifer was trapped here by our Group soul interfering with the other sub logei's free will. Is this correct and does the Lucifer logei originate in the Pleides star system?. Where does what is referred to as the Ra Soul Complex originate.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
By the way, this explains why in moments when I feel presence, I fail to ask the questions many want to ask, all I want to do is bask in the Universal Understanding and be so happy to recognize them, to experience this, for I'm more about them, the people, than the science. I even look at pictures of galaxies, like 3 spirals I saw not too long ago, and all I can feel is greeting of joy and light for I can feel Family, and usually see glimpses of children going to school, country and cities. To me the adventure is the people, I'm a hobbit and prefer the shire, surrounded by Family.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Fractals can be found in nature. Are they just metaphors? Are souls akin to this or is this only a way of trying to describe what cannot be described in human terms? Are we Infinite portions of a "parent" soul, that which we could call "Father/Mother"? And they of theirs, and so forth and so on, in all directions, but as all the Infinities are equally endless the Infinite volumes would be the same portion of Infinity? But if so, that implies a moment of beginning, but if not, then how do we belong to this branch of Family?Are their soul groups, Family groups? Are there other Families? But we would all be One-1 Family anyway? How do the branches, or eddies in the Infinity form or structure themselves differently?

By the individual wishes, hopes and dreams that the progressing individuals have? If that is so, then the Fractals occur in the energy designs and creation, but Soul remains forever connected yet creator?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

That does not make sense. How can a false light/source hold wisedom and knowledge if it's not true.

Wisedom comes from TRUTH and knowledge that hold's TRUTH, cannot be both Good & Evil. They are completely two opposites of eachother. That's where the balance is held between the opposites.

Wisdom is not like people think it is why not many achieve it here, you think there is not negative wise beings?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

If negative wise being's were really wise about anything then why choose a path of hatred over Love?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Would you kindly care to elaborate on who the few are and named, so to speak wise negative being's?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Does the logos suffer from split personalty?

Many people believe, falsely, that having a 'split personality' is the same as schizophrenia. Well, it is not. There are in fact important differences.

The term schizophrenia is from Bleuler (1911), who firstly identified more and milder varieties of the disease. He spoke of a Gruppe der Schizophrenien (group of schizophrenics). Schizophrenia means 'split mind'... which goes some way to explaining the present confusion.

Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia is the label applied to a group of disorders characterized by severe personality disorganization, distortion of reality, and an inability to function in daily life1.
Typical symptoms of schizophrenia include hallucinations, mostly visual and auditory. To try to interpret these very realistic hallucinations, the sufferer develops delusions. A common delusion is that a schizophrenic may think he has a magic power or that he is God. This is a psychotic state. A psychosis affects the brain and damages it.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

And continue with his 'freewill' as you had quoted with this superflicious punctuation.

Are you saying that one-1 does not require 'freewill' again with the superflicious punctuation in Utopia?

Are you stating it's a bad thing to have "Freewill"?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

My personality missed an 'i'. Perhaps it should have been an Id. Freudian slip. Oops!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I thought of the Brotherhood, does that have anything to do with anything? Or the ones asking for control?

My close mate, his dad is a member also, and get's discount's on anything as that is one benefit, plus he's a Carpenter and Joiner in trade. Though I've seen in vision's that there are member's here on this thread working for The Elite, and it wouldn't suprise me that there are a few individual's here on ATS that ARE The Elite.

I forgot to mention there was one member who went by an anoymous name that admitted after given enough proof of what was to happen in an event for the day after. that I question him and he said "The masses wouldn't even get within 1 mile radius of us, and we're laughing" And that annoyed me then I left him a comment saying "There's only 10,000 of your kind and 6 million member's of The Red Dragon gang that dis-like you Illuminati so now who's laughing". I shouldn't say this here though not saying which one, I do have a family member who used to associate with a few member's from the Triad's and a whole history of corruption. Let's stop there.

NB: Hence the reason I do not want to be like any of them. Only have to look at the family to understand what is right and wrong.

edit on 2-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Well the term Brother is often used by Christians too. But in the chats with ACB the Merivingian Line was brought up, and the Knights Templars and Rosicrutions. But I don't consider the merivingian line to be meaningful, ie. bodysuit not soul kind of thing to me.

But I asked about the Confederation of Worlds which he said is connected to the Zindar Counsel/Saturn from what I can recall. But that is also connected to The Great White Brotherhood, and I believe that is connected to the Freemasons. Though possibly ET as well. In other words the more I try to connect dots on that, the more confusing at times it becomes because something that was considered positive could be connected to something negative. There is a lot of online mention of the Confederation of Worlds, connected to Telos too.

I prefer unconditional Love for people. Also, souls are not the biosuits they wear. However Pyramids philosophies seem connected to the self appointed rulers here.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Invisible Children.

To me this is what all the different beliefs, all the higher paths in different faiths, should be addressing. Our own hearts should know that if anyone is in need, that we have to stop what we're doing, and address, not just carry on! I have to admit, its hard to watch the video in here. Perhaps we feel so uncomfortable with this issue, so hard to watch, that we can't seem to face thinking of what to do? I don't know.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The Bistea Neptunis was worshipped in classical antiquity as the Roman god, Neptune, and as Poseidon in Greek mythology. Neptune was the mythological god of the sea who is said to have founded Atlantis, which is the pagan version of the pre-flood civilization which God judged in Genesis 7. Revelation 13:1, which identifies the Antichrist systen as “the beast that rises out of the sea,” becomes crystal clear upon discovery that a demonic bloodline which exists today that was originally sired by a mysterious “sea beast”—the Bistea Neptunis.

“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.” (Rev. 13:1-2)

“Meroveus” derives from the French words “mer” meaning “sea” and “vere” meaning “werewolf” or “dragon.” The book of Revelation informs us the dragon is “the Devil, and Satan”:

“And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels... And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” (Rev

Atlantis 7 islands 10 Kings! Co-incidence?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I don't believe in Satan or Lucifer at all. However, the bloodlines go through Egypt/Sumar to Atlantis, traditionally, so this would be a depiction of the bloodlines as the dark hats in the broadway play. Despite that, they are truly the Family of Light and need to wake up and walk away from this.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Does the logos suffer from split personalty?

I have to say, from a certain perspective, this could hold much truth.

As we all battle against each other 'to be'... we cant see we are but 'one' in Spirit/life. I dont think personality fits the best description of what we are...but we are experiencing a phase that we 'think' we are separated from our true source of being. Does the 'infinite one' suffer....I dont think so. But I do think its energy infinitely cascades down and up, in and out, in many avenues....experiencing 'expressing' and being 'expressions.

But to imagine how a schizophrenic experiences 'illusions' and 'many expressions of 'being''....not sure who its true self it....there can be a reflective understanding of what a schizophrenic experiences and what we all are (a many expressions of a one mind-generally put).

I have a good friend that is severely schizophrenic....when off of medication, this is a person who suffers deeply with the world around them and within their mind of thoughts. It is these types of people that I am thankful that we have discovered medication that helps them SOMEWHAT to be a functioning being in society. If not, this person would not be functional amongst others.

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join