It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Well then, I guess we'll wait and see your verification of the situation. I would like to think that your attempt to verify him is noble, and lets hope that it is. But, the way that things work in this world is slightly different from the way that we would "like things to work in this world."

In other words, do you think Condoleeza Rice is going to turn around and say that George Bush was lying when we created a false war under false pretenses? Do you think the 911 commission which was approved by the Bush Administration was going to turn around and scream "negligence on behalf of the White House?" NOPE.

So, I hope you're working for the "team of honesty" as opposed to playing damage control for an acquaintance.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your efforts here Johnny Anonymous. We're putting our trust in you.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

Sigh, for the last time his name is....

FRED McCONAHAY. did you get that!!!!

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Cosmic4life]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ickylevel

No need to bash Bob Lazar, if you don't recall he was called "hoax" because they couldn't verify where he worked... but then later they found out the company was lying that he never worked there, since an older company phone book had his full name and tittle as he claimed. I do believe that what he was saying was TRUE!

On the other hand OP thread smelled fishy right off the bat, it's funny as you read it the his post you get a sense it's written like a "book" usually, items that I found to be true are written in a "casual" sense, meaning they're not spending a whack of time preparing a presentation (since there is no need to sell it), if the presenter truly believes his context, then he feels no need to sell it. For the one that speculates and makes up context, they subconscious get a sense of a NEED to SELL the context as they know it's probably NOT true.

I call this thread

Hoax!

just my 2 cents!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I really try to stay outta the forum's much these days, I mainly read and star or flag if I like. Yet I must say. This Thread has stirred up the community. Now I chit chatted a little with this guy last night during my happy hour, and what ruffled my feathers and when most of us asked questions about his knowledge we were ignored, and he was basically preaching to us. Which is ok I guess, hey maybe the guy has some good info here. Either case I can see some truth to this story, and that is syphering it from the personal fiasco portion of his posts. I know their was and is Natzi, technology that was reversed engineered, they fly in the sky..
Jets. For example. Yet with all due respect, I disagree on the context being used to prove how the OP is right. Yet on the contrary it is pretty interesting to read. Well that is until all the ego's flash in. Yet after speaking with outher members the op has a history of writing about some bizarre occurances that have happened in his life. I Just hope threads like this, do not give us a bad name, ESPECIALLY, when it comes to the science community. As for me, I am seaching for facts, to compose into my own picture to get closer to what I feel is the truth. After researching some of this raw information I am seeing some truth's. yet I will give no credit to the op for being right, or wrong for that matter.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Here's the source of his Mensa certificate

Mensa

How do you know that is his source document?

As an investigator that likes to have all the facts laid out before him.. I just want to know how you came to that answer/conclusion?

[edit on 7/6/2010 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
We all know UFOs are real. All we need to ask is where are they from.

-Dr. Edgar Mitchell, 1971
-------------------------------
We have contact with alien cultures.

-Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

----------------------------

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."

NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

--------------------------

"My own present opinion, based on two years of careful study, is that UFOs are probably extraterrestrial devices engaged in something that might very tentatively be termed 'surveillance'."

Dr James McDonald
Senior physicist at the Institute for Atmospheric Physics and professor in the Department of Meteorology at the University of Arizona before Congress in 1968

------------

I want to know why this one guy knows all this, and other people such as Presidents, Astronauts do not??

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
What i want to know is why is these UFO's are top secret aircraft, why are they being flown over largely populated areas?

There are plenty of places on Earth where people couldnt see a thing.

And what about all the Ex-Military Generals, commanders and Airforce pilots who have seen alien beings, and what about Edgar Mitchell and other astronauts who claim to have been briefed on Alien Life??

The OP's story makes virtually no sense whatsoever. Like I said before, things certainly appear as if he has completely hoaxed everything, but, Johnny Anonymous claims that he will get to the bottom of this.

So far though,
1. His certificate looks to be false and it was clearly photoshopped. For that, there is proof.
2. he misspelled U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. He actually spelled it "Core of Engineers" before he changed it to the correct spelling. This is not a mistake that an engineer from the Army would make.
3. His name was not centered in the document, nor was the box that contained his name
4. His diploma at MIT looks nothing like the real MIT diploma that was provided on a different thread.
5. Pertinent details of German technology and how America acquired this technology is missing

So, don't read too much into what the OP says. So far, it smells like B.S.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 6-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by torsion
Here's the source of his Mensa certificate

Mensa

How do you know that is his source document?

Compare both images. They are identical. Apart from the name, of course!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well after checking out all the threads in this article, it's not surprising to see the majority of idiocracies posted as usual!

Socrates once stated a good point about teachers in Plato's Alcibiades.
If they are teachers who profess to know the truth, then why do they all debate about the Truth? And if they debate about the truth how can they be teachers of the truth?

Real science is not about debating what is true, it's about going out and researching the evidence for that truth!

Instead of taking this topic to greater heights of understanding and collaborating on a fundamental basis of technology that can reach further heights, you destroy it with your vanities and claims.

Research the science, then post what seems plausible and not plausible.

Crying out for spelling errors or saying that the sumerians or ancient texts had zitchen reports of Aliens, is at best also debateable.

Did you ever think those were sci-fi or fictional pieces of a story in antiquity or even a dream someone had written down? Will our future find a cd of Lord of The Rings and think it was true, or mickey mouse was a God?

I myself believe in such a technology as the OP describes, and that yes, those strange crafts are ours, as those et's also are from genetic experiments or hybrids.

I do believe strongly that we are not alone in this universe obviously, but considering the great technology required to travel the great distances and survive, has to be a world far ahead of ours and one not faced with constant destructions of having to start over from the stone age like us.

In part why we are not so advanced, and the other being the education is not free and you have to be a member of some society to see an article or pay money for a single sentence you may be interested in!

Personaly, I don't even believe that they have been to Mars or that garbage about these Aryans escaping to Mars with abducted or official people. I do believe that something destroyed Mars as evident from it's huge crater/rift impact. I feel a lot of what NASA does is simply the ripoff of trillions of dollars for the ZMO. IE; build a million dollar rocket and dump it in the antarctic where no one can see it and pocket 500 billion dollars, for example of Mars or maybe even the first moon landing as some of you believe to be a hollywood type hoax.

Anyway, like my thread on Atlantis here, the point being is that you people should take off with it and run to support the evidence for and against, and most importantly show the research!

Then maybe you will find the truth and help to further the topic of an advanced knowledge for yourselves rather than destroy it.

Part of the reason I gather they oppose free or powerful energy would be to keep it out of enemy hands who could create a never ending machine of war that would not run out of gas, if you know what I mean.

However, simple and effecient free energy for homes and our lighting and cell phones or gps that would be secured should be enstated.
Gas and Oil we have no use for anymore because our moder technology is capable of producing our own types. The Earth needs the oil to lubricate her tuectonic plates, thus more frequent earthquakes as we drain it for their Greed of the ZMO like Utility bills, property taxes, internet and phone bills and the ridiculous real estate market and central banking systems of corruption by the ZMO.

Each country, it's money and it's banks belong to their people, and their people should be paid out dividends and always have control of their financial systems and especially printing their money in accordance to need and approval by the UN council of new and real people concerned with our success, welfare and future.

Not ZMO destroyers as they are now for the Red Shields.

So roll up your sleeves, and go with the flow of research, not whining!

You may be in for a surprise in your quest for truth and accomplish greater works for yourselves and your futures.

Great minds build great things, ill minds build destruction > ZMO > 911.

Foremostly as yesterday where first was Spirituality and then Science, our future will be and is heading to Spirence!

That is the combination of understanding God's mind and this strange Universe with Science and Spirit Above All!

Thus you can understand the complexity of the simplicity.

Lux of Ipse!

It is better to be a researcher than a teacher who professes a truth without validity of self expression!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I've always been fascinated how so many people can be involved in secret projects but less than 1/2 of 1 percent of them ever speak out. So I'm forced to concluded there is some kind of threat or some kind of compensation that keeps them silent. I assume you have family so that eliminates the threat aspect.

Did your compensation run out?

Great post but if the Guvment wanted to figure out who you are they can because you've provided enough clues as to your identity.

This is my personal slam against astronomers not physicist. The first thing they do is call NASA to verify their finding. Then NASA probably says, "we know about it but we need you to keep quiet for awhile." And in return we will ensure you have a seat in the cave for cowards when it hits. You and your family will live. OR you can die with everyone else. Or we can just make you disappear.

So no offense as I thought your piece was very well written. I just wonder why now? We all know the guvment does secret stuff all the time. Tell us something we don't know.

For example, I'm convinced they do experiments on mass populations. You got any thoughts on that?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Come Clean]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

the physics stack up

What Physics??
His lame and il-described illusion of physics?

The diploma means nothing to me as far as proof.
If and when he can show the math (proof) of what
he is describing he is just another dude.

Namely I want to see the geometric proof!
The calculus describing deformation quantizations and the associated infanite dimensional manifolds with Poisson structures on them. (That would completely convince myself and other physics and math nerds here) irrespective of his claimed "credentials"!

I wouldn't care if he learned calculus on the back of an old shovel with a lump of coal to cipher with!!

Show the math behind the claim !! And I will stand down.

Invoking my signature line quote by One of my heros:
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts" R.P. Feynman

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Zeptepi]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Thank you for your information, and btw I don't think anyone will deny that of course the U.S. government has done research in backengineering different aircraft, and some of those have been from German discoveries, however, and yes, there is always a however; I was in the military as a U.S. Navy aircrew/AW and I know very well how our chain of command would try to make light and dismiss the UFO phenomenon.

In fact I have stated in these forums that in the first personel meeting we had for our squadron the first thing they did was that our skipper commented how "there are no ufo's" to which several, if not all officers in our squadron laughed. I came to the conclusion that they do this actually because there are flying crafts that we see out there which are not ours.

The fact of the matter is that many military personel do see flying aircraft in the skies, and some have seen them in the water which cannot be explained.

No matter how many times someone would like to claim "but they are all ours" I just have to remember the maneuvering capabilities of some of the craft I have seen, which would at the least render unconcious the pilot if not outright kill him because of the g-force excerpted in such maneuvers and the speeds they would travel.

Also the ufo phenomenon did not start in the 20s, or even in the 1910s, and in fact there have been several accounts, as well as acient paintings, and paintings in ancient books which can still be found in museums, as well as churches, and cathedrals around the world and that depict such aircraft. Some ancient drawings even show depictions of their occupants which have been visiting us for thousands of years.

Here are some old videos, and websites which show some of these ancient paintings depicting ufos.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

lithiumdreamer.tripod.com...

www.bibleufo.com...

In fact even the bible itself has at least two accounts of ancient ufos such as Ezekiel's wheel within a wheel, and the ocupants that came from it, and Jonah and the whale could have also been a story of such an encounter of Jonah with a ufo in which it depicts something more like a submarine than actually a whale.

As a matter of fact, if we read the original story in Greek the thing that takes Jonah is a sea monster which to ancient people a submarine could very well look like some sea monster.

We have had paintings from the 13th-15th century, and even before that time of the cruxifixion of Jesus which show such aircraft in the skies.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d914d319d67e.jpg[/atsimg]
Since the dawn of time itself we have been visited by UFO's and Aliens. There are many paintings sculptures and stories of creatures from the heavens. Some made them out to be Gods, some friends, and some teachers of science and math. Take this painting named "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino", It was painted in the 15th Century by a great artist Domenico Ghirlandaio. In this painting you can very clearly see a UFO in the sky and a man looking up at the strange object. This further proves the fact that Aliens do exist and have visited our planet for many years and are currently still visiting.

Link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/015f361ad319.jpg[/atsimg]
~ "The Annunciation" ~
painted by Carlo Crivelli in 1486
on display in the National Gallery in London.
A familiar disk shaped object is shining a beam of light
through the house wall and down onto the top of Mary's head.
Much activity is going on in this painting, besides people pointing
~ filled with cryptic symbolism, the meanings lost to modern researchers.

Link

Another ancient source that tells us of the Gods travelling in flying machines and also tells us tales of how the Gods and Godesses gave mankind knowledge on how to build, and fly these aircraft are the Vedic scriptures and among them the Mahabharata and the Ramayana.

A bit of information on the Vedas just for people to know one of the many sources that talk about these flying aircraft.

The Vedas
There are four Vedas, the Rig Veda, Sama Veda, Yajur Veda and Atharva Veda. The Vedas are the primary texts of Hinduism. They also had a vast influence on Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism. Traditionally the text of the Vedas was coeval with the universe. Scholars have determined that the Rig Veda, the oldest of the four Vedas, was composed about 1500 B.C., and codified about 600 B.C. It is unknown when it was finally committed to writing, but this probably was at some point after 300 B.C.

The Vedas contain hymns, incantations, and rituals from ancient India. Along with the Book of the Dead, the Enuma Elish, the I Ching, and the Avesta, they are among the most ancient religious texts still in existence. Besides their spiritual value, they also give a unique view of everyday life in India four thousand years ago. The Vedas are also the most ancient extensive texts in an Indo-European language, and as such are invaluable in the study of comparative linguistics.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Now that you know how ancient the Vedic scriptures are here is an account of the Vimanas, or flying chariots, or flying aircraft which are identified in these ancient scriptures.

In the Vedic literature of India, there are many descriptions of flying machines that are generally called Vimanas. Indias national epic, The Mahabharata, is a poem of vast length and complexity. According to Dr. Vyacheslav Zaitsev: "the holy Indian Sages, the Ramayana for one, tell of "Two storied celestial chariots with many windows" "They roar like off into the sky until they appear like comets." The Mahabharata and various Sanskrit books describe at length these chariots, "powered by winged lighting...it was a ship that soared into the air, flying to both the solar and stellar regions."

www.hinduwisdom.info...

As a matter of fact these ancient texts also tell us that beings from other planets which many civilizations have called Gods and Godesses gave mankind knowledge on how to build these ancient aircraft, and there are even accounts of atomic weapons being used in a war thousands of years ago between different Gods and Godesses who would use mankind as their soldiers.

If this has happened in the past I suspect that at least some of the knowledge on "back engineering" that has been done also comes from similar, if not the same beings which taught mankind thousands of years ago about these same aircraft as well as other knowledge.

[edited for errors and to add comments and links]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I want to also note that if what the OP is saying is true...

He wouldn't be alive to tell anything more. You see, the State Department is really nasty to people when they leak "classified" information. I think Bradley Manning can attest to that after he gave 255,000 cables to Assange from Wikileaks.

So, if you believe this nonsense, you would also have to believe that the OP is 6 feet under right now after having the spit shine put on his proverbial tail end.

This post is no more true than a mouse being able to lift the empire state building with its tail. Lets not even mention everything else that has come up to destroy the OP's credibility.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Yep it's the same one, compare the top left corners - they both have the exact same discoloration. Nice one

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If I may, we have seen this same manner of presenting "earth shattering" evidence or "truth" on ATS time and time again. It usually starts off with a teaser and, more often than not, a disclaimer, of which this thread has both.

I guess the way I would view disclosure on something like this is far different than what typically happens here (especially when proven to be a hoax).

If 'I' had information that I thought would be so earth shattering, I would not bother posting these bits and pieces, waiting to see what everybody else writes in response to then tailor the rest of my story. If 'I' had information or evidence, I would go straight to the top and discuss offline the best way of presenting this information to the masses.

'I' would provide whatever verification of credentials of identity PRIOR to posting or having information posted. And, if possible, 'I' would present all the information in person to a site admin.

If 'I' were going to start a thread, 'I' would not raise conjecture right off the bat by making a generalization that I couldn't post details (after stating that I would post details) because many here couldn't folllow it. If 'I' truly believed in the OUTSTANDING membership and critical thinking here, I would or have someone present the entire kit and kaboodle for evaluation.

My position is and always has been that anyone wishing to present such "truth" should do so in it's entirety right off the bat. Don't force the membership to "out" you from the mistakes you will make by presenting this information in segments. Believe me, they will find them and, as you can see, will be VERY vocal about it when they do.

link   
Well OP you certainly know how to start a firestorm.

My thoughts run in several directions.

-Until there is proof that you are who you say you are, then I must place you into the long line of ATS members who have used these forums as a vehicle for their "fan fiction" if you will. Its nothing personal mind you it just comes with the territory.

-If you can prove who you say you are then you are "outed" and in a world of trouble. The organizations who have kept this information secret for all this time will not be pleased with your disclosures. So either you don't care, are easily discredited or just like to play games. In any case we are all back at square one. A big fish story to collect stars on ATS.

-If what you say is true you need to up your game. While some may stare open mouthed at your posts, many others are going to call you on -everything-. Your first post fell flat to me for a number of reasons but what stood out the most was the all inclusive title "UFO truth revealed". Such a title, so far reaching in its scope demands much better evidence then has been posted to date.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Helmkat]

link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I tend to agree with the minds of Aejur, and electric universe, at the moment.. The OP is well versed and seems to know something indeed. Thats no denying.. I also fail to agree that all UFO's are man made. Due to their nature in itself..

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
2. he misspelled U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. He actually spelled it "Core of Engineers" before he changed it to the correct spelling. This is not a mistake that an engineer from the Army would make.

There are some questions I have about his service in the Corps. Is there such a position as "Science Officer"? Popular perception is that the Corps is involved with construction projects, not back-engineering foreign technology; does anyone know if the Corps would be involved in such, and provide evidence of this?

Originally posted by PsychoX42
So, don't read too much into what the OP says. So far, it smells like B.S.

Red-flags for me were incidents of special pleading, appeal-to-authority and misleading vividness in his original post.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

Agreed. So far he hasn't shown us anything but conjecture, and poor conjecture at that.

As I have stated many times, if what the OP says is true, he'd already either be dead or in custody.

Not to mention all of the other information that has surfaced which completely destroys his credibility, for instance: A Photoshopped diploma from M.I.T. Yet, with all of the evidence stacking against the OP, there are people who still want to believe this garbage. Absolutely Pathetic.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by JJBB22

Sigh, for the last time his name is....

FRED McCONAHAY. did you get that!!!!

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Cosmic4life]

Oh wow sarcasm! and here I thought only children used that.

Moving on........no i didn't , I guess I missed that one due to the flow of information on the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join