It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I just wasted 2 hours of my life reading all of this peer reviewed info and can honestly say that I am no further enlightened than before. If someone has some amazing info that would change our society for the better,spit it out.Who needs the drama and who cares about spelling errors.Lets see the meat.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roofwall1749
reply to post by PsychoX42

Psycho, you are by far the biggest [contains foul language] I have ever seen on this site. For the love of god, any new person that has made a post on this thread to see what the OP has to say, you have almost immediately replied crying and moaning "This guys a hoax! Look at A. B. C. D., oh and This that and this" just leave the thread already.

The new people joining this thread have already been WELL *more emphasize-ation" WELL! made aware of the fact that this could possibly all be a complete hoax or whatever else. Let people be curious, regardless of what happens, time will obviously tell what this Mr. PhD is all about.

All your bickering is just going to make the OP not come back with all his so-called information. Is it going to hurt to see the rest of what he says? no, no it won't, when he does post the rest of it, you can make your final judgments, for now.. lay the hell off.. my god, let the man finish what he has to say for however long it takes, get off the thread until he does post. Acting like a bunch of children..

Whatever makes you feel like a man! Did getting all of that out make you feel better. Do you feel superior? Did you get pats on the back at home for your bravery?

Sorry bud, but when someone is hoaxing information, they deserve to be called on it. I'm sorry that it hurts your feelings to know that the information that you believe to be true came from someone of low credibility, but hey, we can't win them all. Oh, and do you need more information from the same guy who not only told lies just to put this thread up? Would you prefer that he continues to stack even more lies on top of the first so that way things become so obfuscated that you can't tell which is which? Quit crying and face the truth. Its all B.S. All of it.

So, until information comes out that clears MolecularPHD's name, I will call hoax over and over. If you don't like it, then press ignore, that's what its there for. And truly, if you want to believe it, by all means, stack your head with as many lies that will fit your world view. I definitely don't want to be in the way of that.

Other than that, I wish you farewell and a good day.

Bye

Namaste and Love

[edit on 6-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is a nice piece of investigative work right here.

I'd like to know where Jonathan Knudsen was born, because based on his writing style he is clearly not American.

You'll also note that he has disappeared from this thread.

Originally posted by torsion
Here you go.

Looks like that, too, was lifted off the net!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Yep, he disappeared alright. Probably just long enough to create another profile so that he could come back to this thread under a different name and try to support his poor attempt at disseminating lies.

It amazes me how many people have fallen for it. Absolutely disgusting. I even had a guy attack me because I was illuminating the truth to many of the other posters who were swallowing this guy's stuff hook line and sinker.

People truly hate it when the person that they want to believe is busted out as an all out liar. Too many sheep and not enough thinkers.

Regardless,

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The thing is these days it is very easy to pull these kind of hoaxes off.

All this guy would need is:

1) Basic knowledge of physics.
2) Basic Photoshop skills.
3) A story with some facts and other historic info's thrown in.
4) Gullible people

Its thats simple.

Its incredible and worrying how people just decide right away that it must be the truth.

The way he kept everyone clinging on for the next installment of this story is the damning part for me.

The guy could of prepared this properly and disclosed everything in one go but he hasn't because obviously more time is needed to think up and research for the next part.

It really is a lame attempt of a hoax.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by tommyb0y]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by tommyb0y]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

As has been described by previous posters here... This thread is a "picture perfect troll thread" for anyone not familiar with ATS, the hook, the vague information with promise of more to come, the discussion and then the story falls apart for some reason, and then the thread slowly fades away.

This one is interesting though because as soon as the OPs credentials are displayed and are (evident to all) completely and utterly bogus, really the entire thread should be ascribed to the scrap heap and a mod should identify the OP as grossly mis-representing himself.

If (LOL) an OP was to ever actually disclose something earth shattering on ATS (or any other site), here's a few pointers:

My unofficial guide to how to disclose something earth shatteringly earth shattering on ATS (or any other tin foil hat wearing site):

1. If you are going to bother presenting credentials (and personally I don't care!), then present some actual credentials, real ones... seriously if you post your Diploma from San Diego State (no offense!) then people will at least believe you say who you are... as long as they're not photo-shopped.

2. Just present the facts, not a teaser, if you're going to disclose something then do it... believe me, you are not a movie or upcoming production, we're not going to buy tickets. Honestly. Just do a post and present some facts... not bloody teasers. If you've not got time, well then, wait till you get some time.

3. Don't use any voice recognition software (LMAO), simply type your post into a word processor, spell check it and post it. The red squiggles mean something... I know you have a pHD but the red squiggles mean something.

4. If you're actually real, you won't be bothered by having to defend yourself, and you shouldn't - the first and best sign of a troll or hoaxer is his/her tendency to start defending himself with stuff like "erm yeah, I didn't mean xyz, I meant abc, my voice recog software is a real piece of crap, but hey, ignore that let's get on with talking about my bean-pod time travel gizmo that the angels delivered to me". If you have something amazing to say - you'd say it and perhaps answer a few questions about IT... then go on CNN and become all famous.

5. If you actually want to post something that is earth shatteringly earth shattering, contact the mods in advance, arrange a call with them, write the document in a word processor, email it to them (spell check it first!) with pictures (if relevant) and perhaps even meet with a mod in advance (there are many mods here, and someone probably close enough to meet you... I mean seriously... if a mod actually had a chance to meet someone who was about to post something that is really earth shattering - he would!)
Just my two pennies worth.

Now - can someone please lock this now dis-proven thread before it gets even more annoying.

TTFN (my only post in this now dis-proven thread).
askbaby

(edited for style!)

[edit on 6-7-2010 by askbaby]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Great post mate.
I think everyone deserves an input into this matter, especially from the scientific community. Im convinced we have disc technology by now....Well I hope so because NASA shuttles are really getting boring.

However Im a big believer in Alien life and I think they have been coming to check us out from time to time for centuries. I know most people dismiss Bob Lazar but I believe him, I don't know why I just do. I absolutely think we have Majestic levels and I cant imagine that every abduction is staged by some black govt dept.

Can't wait for the next post though

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Interesting thread, I'm inclined to agree with the other members that are suggesting hoax... Just feels as though too many egos get in the way of actual investigation, maybe something we can attempt to work on as a community? I'm pretty new to the forums in case anyone is wondering (obviously, lol) however, I would just like to say good job to all the members who sincerely take time to check facts and research claims being made on the ATS forums. Never stop investigating and seeking the truth. The enemy wants us to fail, and all we must to do in order to help them is nothing. Namaste. _Zen_

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think it's safe to assume we won't be hearing from the OP again.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wills

Bob Lazar's (hoaxer or not) story was still quite fascinating...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
First Off....
I've been in contact with the poster "MolecularPhD" and am just trying to arrange some free time to be able to visit with him in person.

- I'm not holding my breath for this to happen. In fact, I wouldn't be the least surprised if you get stood up.

2nd
Between the morse/cryptic code posts and the bickering of a misspelled word makes me wonder about some of you posters/members. With that said (yes I'm ticked off, I'm human, get over it). Stop with the cryptic messages, it goes against T&C (Terms and conditions).

- I don't see how calling out an O.P. on errors is considered cryptic or against T&C. This is actually part of the critical thinking process and a means to debunk these type of posts.

I do know that the author is away at times because of his work, so patience might be something everyone needs to cultivate.

Aren't we all away at times because of work or life? And maybe some of us are just tired of threads like these that fail to get to the real meat of the supposed thread title, therefore our patience runs thin. I know I am!

If you cant post something of relevance to the authors thread, then perhaps it's best to just take a step back and sit this one out.

- If the O.P. can't post the entire information right away to make the post relevant and keep us from attacking bait posted, then maybe the O.P. should just "sit this one out" UNTIL all the information is ready to be posted for us! There are a lot of items covered in the T&C and THIS should be one item added to the T&C.

I can understand a Moderator wanting to get all the facts before making a determination (it's necessary to remain impartial), however, adding this item to the T&C would eliminate the need for some of these meetings, since the intelligent members of ATS would research and debunk the O.P. before you would ever need to potentially waste your time meeting the O.P.

Seriously?! "This is going to take several weeks to post." and "Don't post questions, just U2U your questions to me" doesn't sound odd to the Mod? That's the same as saying, "I'm going to take my sweet time to string you along in a public forum, but don't call me out publicly".

I can see asking people to wait to post comments, questions or replies until you've posted your entire O.P. to maintain the flow of content. However, the O.P. needs to post the entire content all at once.

I'm asking for a change to the site's T&C that would improve the quality of this site and make it less of a joke. I'm all for a good conspiracy and whistle-blowing, but lately certain O.P.'s seem to have an agenda to distract the board from threads containing a complete O.P.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I never said I myself believed all of what he said is true. So it's all leading towards being a hoax, okay, that's fine, but you don't need to bash him for hours all day and shoving what you found out down all the new peoples throats. Most of the people on here are not children, they can clearly see your 30 previous posts blabbering on and on about the same thing.

All that needs to be done is transfer this thread to the hoax section and what-do-ya-know, no one needs to wonder anymore, all I am asking is that you stop clogging the thread up like a moron and hopefully let him finish what he started. For one, it would either clear up the foul air in here, or further make him look like a complete hoax. Why you need to trot around like a retard with your head chopped off I do not know, you made your point, now you are just making yourself look like an idiot.

I have been on this site for a long time only reading, but you made me make an account just to tell you to shut-up cause I couldn't even fathom the fact that people couldn't say something to you to get you to shut the hell up already. There are plenty of forums around for kids of your maturity, go find them.

*vent over*

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Roofwall1749]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
I think it's safe to assume we won't be hearing from the OP again.

We could only hope. Now that he's been busted as a hoaxer, chances are, he'll have to create an entirely different profile.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Come on you all wanted to believe him because that's why your here, isn't it for someone to make sence of our failings? Let me guess he did provide any daylight footage of a UFO taking off or even better landing? I gues you'll all be making your way over to the Star Gate thread

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Cinnabar Mercury = so called Red Mercury.... which equals.. the biggest hoax of the 20 th century. Fooled the whole press of the western World and the secret services. They had agents out buying *red mercury* for stupid amounts of money and it was all a huge Russian mafia con.

posts here

Nice post firemoon. Either what you said or he's disinfo.
I'm sure we've reversed engineered a lot of stuff but ALL ufo's?
Still too many pieces missing from the big picture coming from the OP.

By the way, you have the funniest avatar, love it.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Astrobee]

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Wed Jul 7 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Roofwall1749

I'm not the only one who has been doing this. As a matter of fact, there have been many. So, my question is, what is your fixation towards me? Is there something about me that attracts you to my profile? Is there something about me that makes you angry despite the fact that you know the OP has hoaxed this info?

Maybe you should spend less time on me, and more time finding the truth.

Bye

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Roofwall1749

I'm not the only one who has been doing this. As a matter of fact, there have been many. So, my question is, what is your fixation towards me? Is there something about me that attracts you to my profile? Is there something about me that makes you angry despite the fact that you know the OP has hoaxed this info?

Maybe you should spend less time on me, and more time finding the truth.

Bye

DOUBLE POST. MY APOLOGIES TO THE THREAD.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 6-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

We are of one mind with this, I can't remember the last time an otherwise elaborate hoax was so obvious - he over did it, otherwise he might have suckered more in. I agree he may well circle back with a new ID to give his own thread some false support.

As it is there are still people posting about what a great "find" this is

Hey fellow ATS'ers - you may WANT to believe, but that doesn't mean you HAVE to believe.

READ THE THREAD !!!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

At the moment, I could careless whether the OP is telling the truth or not right now. Regardless, show some level of respect and professionalism or class in any way shape or form. You can reveal him as a hoax in a more professional way instead of multiple posts regarding his spelling, PhD's and name.

Yup, you and a collection of other people found out some extraordinary questionable things regarding his credibility, ok. How about taking a seat back for a half a second and seeing what he comes back with? Although it's highly unlikely he could ever possibly bounce back, lets give him a chance. .

(I apologize for fixating on you, just want to hear more than 1 side of the story, not just 20 pages of bashing)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Listen closely people, the OP is a pathological liar, and this is not his first hoax.

He is a horrible actor, but seems to be well prepared for his role playing.

In this case, he is using Johny Anonymous as a ploy to convince ATS members. He figured if he can convince Johny (1 person) that he is real, then Johny will convince ATS members he is real.

John Anonymous, you are being used.

Put your hoax guards up people.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by eennoo]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join