It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Dear: ATS Members

As I have had many fellow ATS members ask me to write a post on this subject, before I begin, I must write a disclaimer for the thread that I am about to write. I would also like to add that this will be a very long thread, that will take an effort on your part to do your own follow up research, thank you; and I hope you enjoy the information.

Disclaimer:
“The following thread is based upon my own personal experiences and research over the course of some twenty five years, and my personal involvement in areas of this nature. I will state; that if you are a true believer of “UFO’s” this thread probably will upset many of you, and for that all I can say is “I’m sorry” that is not my intention here. If for some reason I do not cover everything well enough in detail it is because, there is so much information to cover, to back up my claims below; as to post it on a forum site. If you have further questions to ask me please do not post those questions here, I would ask that you send them in a U2U; as I do not want the questions to clog up the thread, once again thank you and enjoy the read.”

My Personal background:

For the past twenty five years I have been involved in advanced technologies design, advanced weapons engineering, advanced energy design, and materials engineering. I began my career as a Science Officer in the US Army Corps of Engineers; under the guidance of the US Army Science Board and the NRO; SSB or the Strategic Support Branch; I performed my undergrad studies at MIT and my graduate studies there as well, while attending the US Army Officers course at MIT; receiving my doctorate in the field of Molecular Physics with an emphasis in Hydrogen Engineering in 2001. I have served as a consultant for many different US Army Units throughout my career as a Military Officer, as well as a consultant for the DEA, and Homeland Security. I resigned my commission in early 2003; and went to work designing advanced hydrogen technologies; and work as a consultant in the field of hydrogen engineering. (I have submitted my credentials to Johnny Anonymous for anyone to ask for verification) but, as for my personal information none will be given.

Throughout the early 90’s through the late 90’s, I was part of an Advanced Scientific Research Team; a reverse engineering think tank; comprised of approximately 185 Research Scientists from many different fields of study. My Specialty as a Scientist is Hydrogen Core Engineering and Development with a focus in Hydrogen Energy potential, and application.

I first became aware of this information while doing back ground studies on the Scientist involved in the first project that we were reverse engineering and developing for TARDEC; a new advanced fuel source for military application. This fuel source was to be reverse engineering from technology that was originally engineered by German SS Officer; Hans Kammler and Austrian Engineer Viktor Schauberger; Kammler and his research team disappeared in 1945 or so the official record states, although it is my belief that is not the case; later my personal involvement in follow up projects would give me this belief.

In the fall of 1939, Dr. Kammler approached Viktor Schrauberger ; to work on developing the secret teachings of Pythagoras (the utilization of inner world energies for out world potentials) into a viable military solution for the war effort this was always Viktor’s dream to achieve such a feat. Viktor was forced to work on this project through threat of death by Kammler and the Reich, and so a deal was struck with Hitler who agreed to fund the project; in return for Kammler’s service to the Reich; he would be allowed to do his research in secret while developing the V-1, V-2, and the A9/10 first ICBM. Schauberger would later in 1941; go insane while under the guidance of Kammler and he was placed in the mental institution Mauer-Öhling under constant guard by the SS; later he would go on to work on the Messerschmitt engine cooling system.

Kammler however would take Viktor’s work to a whole new level; developing the Die Glocke Machine; which later would lead to project “Fairfield” and the “Rainbow” projects, often times confused with the Philadelphia Experiment which was simply a test of Die Glocke; through use of its chemical called Xerum525. Although Dr. Kammler was the third in Command of the Reich very few people have ever heard of him; or for that matter, know of his work or existence. I believe through follow up research; that I have done, that in April of 1945 Dr. Kammler after murdering his team of 60 research scientists and burying them in the woods, accept for his fellow SS Scientist and US Contact Wernher Von Braun both of which were brought to the United States; under the guise of a mass suicide committed by he and his team. So that he could continue his research and development of the Die Glocke Machine and Xerum 525; which he had already been leaking documents of to his US contacts; these contact were working on this project in secret here in the US; a culmination of which was the first test by Navy Intelligence August 25, 1943; and the second test which took place in Oct. of that same year.

The tests of these devices were starting to attract the attention of the public; Kammler along with his front man Von Braun put together a round table of intelligence officers from several different branches of government in order to come up with the perfect cover story.

During this round table meeting, the then young Marvel Whiteside Parsons; the founder of JPL made the mention of the Oct. 30, 1938 airing of “War of the Worlds” by his then friend Orson Welles; and the effects that it had on the mass populace listening to the broadcast. Parsons put forth the plan to use these events to cover up their work on secret propulsion systems; and their work in anti-gravity technologies.

It was also decided at that time they would need to build three separate base facilities outside of normal government channels; to add in their ability in keeping these advanced technologies a secret from the public, and out of government control. All three facility locations were chosen for their energetic properties, ease of concealment, and their proximity to large water supplies.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by MolecularPhD]

[edit on 5-7-2010 by MolecularPhD]

edit on by SkepticOverlord because: Assigned "hoax" to this thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The first of these to be built was in 1946 in the Northern Mountains of New Mexico by Bechtel Corp. near El Vado Lake, NM. On July 2, 1947 one of the first DNF’s took place due to a radar anomaly that affected the energetic magnetic properties of the Xerum 525 contained within the core generator. A Second DNF took place outside of Aztec, NM 1948 and throughout 1949 and 1950’s in the Farmington, NM Press reports of seeing these test vehicles; the second site was built at Raven Rock, PA. referred to by SOC Special Operations Command as “Site R” in 1950; the third base was built in 1953 and run by Army Intelligence near Ft. Greely Alaska; to this day; I would say this is the most secure and established advanced technologies center that the US Government has to offer; having worked there myself on many occasions.

So many of you right now, are probably saying out loud; “What about AREA 51, S1, S4 or the Groom Lake Facility?” this facility is referred to by the Puzzle Palace as a “Shamurai”. This facility was a decoy base, used to draw the attention away from the real sites; as well as a test flight facility for more standard advanced aircraft.
The first complete description of Kammler’s Bell by the public, took place Dec. 9, 1965 in Kecksburg, PA; eye witnesses from four different states as well as, eye witnesses on the ground described Kammler’s Bell almost in perfect detail.

I hope, I am making myself as clear as I can possibly be; these crafts although very real in nature are not other worldly in the least, on the contrary they are designed by us. This is an example of the standard propulsion core used on-board these crafts.

Propulsion System
Fluid Substance
Xerum 525
Thorium Hydroxide (Th(OH)4)
Beryllium Fluoride
Cinnabar Mercury (mercury (II) sulfide (HgS)
Iridium-192
Silicone Dielectric Gel
Lithium Fluoride
Deuterium Oxide

The above materials have changed over the years, this is not the original formula of the mixture first conceived by Dr. Kammler and his research team; however these substances when combined show the highest potential of particle energetics and is the current mixture of the substance. The mixture above when tuned to the proper fermionic field; creates three major outputs, (.1 Mass amounts of Kinetic Energy, .2 An outer-core Spinor Field equal to 0, .3 A Flux Inverse Quantum Magnetic Field) this fluid however has to be extremely shielded during operation, because of the massive amount of radiation that is emitted from the core generator.

Inner Core Structure
The inner-core structure is comprised of an alloy mixture of, magnesium, beryllium, and barium. It can range in sizes from very small (diameter of .5’) to very large, the biggest of which I have personally seen (diameter of 18’)or; this is an estimated guess on my part as I was not given the chance to physically measure the device. The inner-core contains the fluid solution as described above.

Outer-Core Structure
The outer-core is comprised of a strontium phosphate glass insulator with a vacuum space in between the inner-core and outer-core; depending on the application of the core this can vary in thickness; the propulsion cores insulator is several inches thick; with maximum vacuum gap in between. This outer shell is impregnated with (NMR) Nuclear Magnetic Lasers; which are utilized as the tuning forks for the inner core. The intensity level (resonance) of the NMR regulates not only the amount of kinetic and magnetic energy released but, depending on which NMR’s are fired in specific sequences gives you direction as well.

Power Source
The power source for the unit is a specially designed battery system comprised of finely made lattice silicon sheets riddled with pits 40 microns thick; they are then cutout and constructed into hollow dodecahedrons and coated with iridium-192. You then stack them on-top of each other placed inside a hermetically sealed cylinder. The cylinder is then filled with radioactive tritium gas; this is the equivalent of taking several hundred solar panels and dropping the sun into to the center of them. The number of battery cells needed depends on the size of the core generator you are using.

Because, I realize many of you members will not understand the technology or the science I just described above, you may dismiss this all together or simply claim that this is made up science fiction. All I can say is, “Find a Physicist” any decent physicist will understand the principles being used and the process that are being used.

The outer-casing of the craft depends on its function; there are ABU’s Airborne Units; UBU’s Underwater Based Units; and DMU’s or Dimensional Units. I will not go into full detail with anyone in particular just for the plain reason it would take too long to explain each one separately.

I was going to go into people who have been abducted and the purposes behind such abductions but, I just looked down and noticed this paper is six pages long already. Therefore I will go into that at a later date, after I see the response of this thread. I know this will only open more questions than answers for most of you on ATS but, I hope there are some out there that got some answers as well.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

You may read these supporting documents at your leisure:

greyfalcon.us...

arxiv.org...

www.scribd.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ufocasebook.com... (this site got the date wrong)

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
10-4....sounds good, babe we here at ATS may learn something, i suspect...
i'm keeping up

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
All I can really say is "continue."

Star and flag, for the firs time in 2010.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I was going to go into people who have been abducted and the purposes behind such abductions

I'd be curious to hear what you have to say on this topic. Thanks for the thread. It's interesting.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
James Carrion - "Announcing The Center for UFO Truth"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is your post connected to Center for UFO Truth?

I will follow this thread.
Hope you can show us more.
Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
so this is related to operation paperclip????

so what ur saying is that no et's are here
it's all man-made flying objects???

I haven't run away yet
I'm still listening

go on

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ok, you definitely have my attention. While I will be the first to admit, like you said, the technologies/science behind the things you describe are so far above my head I wouldn't have the first clue if you were full of BS or not.

That said, I definitely want to hear more as I'm always opened minded to the subject of UFO's. Being a Vet myself, and having seen first hand some unexplained things, (paperwork, officer reactions to certain happenings, weird sightings, etc, so forth), during my time in, I can say I would not be surprised at all if everything you said was 100% rock solid truth. But, being unable to verify that in any way shape or form I will simply say please continue.

I want to hear anything you're willing to share and will form my own opinions. I especially want to hear anything related to the Dimensional units, the more details about when it was first achieved, where they went, what they saw, where they're going now, what the end goal of all the above may be, anything.

Thanks for sharing, I'll S&F for the simple reason that you've peaked my interest to degrees I've not seen on ATS for quite sometime.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is why I am here, to get the gritty with the nitty! Nice post MPD.
So you are saying any ufo's people see are actually ours?

These guys were developing these technologies so long ago, one can only imagine what there is today, flying around our skies, in and out of various dimensions.

Are their any pics/diagrams anywhere of these crafts?
Are any of these technologies currently being used, and if so, are any being used to better humanity? I'm sure the they are being utilized by military, and understandably so.
If the "how" to make these propulsion systems is available to the public, (are they?), I would hope there are both private and public efforts to develop them.

Oops, I asked a couple of questions. Pardon me I'm thinking out loud.

I will read through your sources to get some perspective.

I am grateful for the diversity here at ats, and the perspectives from abroad. Professionals that share their views and work add great wealth to the site, so tip of the hat to you.

Peace

[edit on 5-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

link   
and something else about your post.
This energy source you mention could
solve the world's energy crisis, why is it
not used to run cars, trucks, airplanes, etc... ???
Who owns the patent for this energy ???

link   
I stopped reading when I got to your claim of being a Science Officer with the non existent entity you called "US Army Core of Engineers", And I don;t have a Doctorate, just a simple High School education... I do like "stories" however, so maybe i read when you're done.
Vance

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
I stopped reading when I got to your claim of being a Science Officer with the non existent entity you called "US Army Core of Engineers", And I don;t have a Doctorate, just a simple High School education... I do like "stories" however, so maybe i read when you're done.
Vance

The US Corps of Engineers is a real entity there genius. The OP had a misspell and typed 'Core' instead. Nice to see you putting that HS Diploma to good use.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

Glad to have helped. Only ones make a misspell like that are people who don't realize what they talk of. Defend him if you will. While you are at his defense, do you think he might've worked for the "US Marine Core" as well "Genius"?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Interesting post, but it's quite a leap to claim that all UFO cases are human in nature. If your background and research are correct, I don't fault you for believing such. However, my personal experiences lead me to a contrary conclusion.

I was introduced to UFOs by a contactee, and I've subsequently seen these things on many occasions. However, what I've seen are balls of light and not the silvery discs glamourized in the media. One fortunate night I had one of these balls of light come up right next to me (it was about the size of a baseball; also the contactee I knew stated how these balls of light were able to shift their size). Personally, I don't believe that what I've witnessed is in line with your theory, but I do appreciate the input.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by killuminati2012]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Glad to have helped. Only ones make a misspell like that are people who don't realize what they talk of. Defend him if you will. While you are at his defense, do you think he might've worked for the "US Marine Core" as well "Genius"?

Well first, I think anyone can make typos, especially when attempting to provide the level of details and terms that even a person with a HS diploma would understand.

And while we're on the subject, I'm not so much defending him as I am pointing out our YOUR ignorance. Which I see was a lost effort, not that I'm surprised really, given your outstanding academic achievements.

Keep pluggin away sparky, you'll make head fry boy before you know it. That spiffy paper hat and plastic name tag will look AWESOME on the wall next to your GED.

Now, back on topic. I'm not saying I believe the OP blindly. In fact just the opposite if you'll read my first post. I was at least honest enough to admit he's talking WAY above my head and simply asked that he continue his tale and provide as much info as possible and I would make my own decisions on his authenticity.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RecentlyAwaken

Well first, I think anyone can make typos, especially when attempting to provide the level of details and terms that even a person with a HS diploma would understand.

And while we're on the subject, I'm not so much defending him as I am pointing out our YOUR ignorance. Which I see was a lost effort, not that I'm surprised really, given your outstanding academic achievements.

Keep pluggin away sparky, you'll make head fry boy before you know it. That spiffy paper hat and plastic name tag will look AWESOME on the wall next to your GED.

Now, back on topic. I'm not saying I believe the OP blindly. In fact just the opposite if you'll read my first post. I was at least honest enough to admit he's talking WAY above my head and simply asked that he continue his tale and provide as much info as possible and I would make my own decisions on his authenticity.

Go easy on the kid. No need for the personal attacks. And if I recall correctly, you stated in another thread how you're enlisted in the military. That would likely mean that you have the same high school education as Vance. Perhaps you went back for a degree later on, but he can do the same and is not doomed to being a "fry boy."

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by killuminati2012

I'm afraid I am @ 48 yrs. old lol... I spent 6 Years in the U.S. Army and realize the difference in core and corps. I don't need higher education too smell BS. But, as I said, I do enjoy fiction and that is what I think I see here.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
double post...

[edit on 7-5-2010 by vance]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by killuminati2012

Former military actually. But you're right. Point taken.

Fell victim to the troll bait, hate when that happens.

Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
this has to be one of the most interesting hooks of the year.... i'll stick around to see what happens.

thanks OP

S+F

cheers,
AA

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join