It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Hi Frogs,

Totally agree - I based my understanding on the examples provided by the OP.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer

Originally posted by IandEye

hahahahaha

people always laugh at what they don't understand , or sometimes they try really hard to provoke themselves an uncontrolled laughter in trying to make a point . Either way , that's a weakness

My point is Mr Eye you have failed to answer my previous post ...either intentionally or by mistake.

And regarding Moises , if he said " What's the use of saving the world if your soul is gone " he must have been under the influence of some kind of ancient herbs ...as what's the use of you soul if the world is lost and it can't be saved?

I was really looking forward to a reply to my last post , you let me down...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by charlie_the_loafer]

you're right- i don't understand how children think the world should be the way they think it should. but no, i do understand , because we either control ourselves or others, and the less we can control one, the more we try and control others. simple fear 101

Moses didn't say that- Jesus did. your ignorance is apparent and there's no way to have a 'conversation' with someone who doesn't speak the same language- and i don't mean Hebrew......

for you to say that all laughter is from misunderstanding makes me want to laugh, at YOUR misunderstanding.

if you have to seek out these answers you are asking the wrong questions.
in the 60 some years that Israel has been in existence as you see it, they have been fighting for their survival. just by doing so, they have inspired the world the continue to act as the chosen people when #'s good and the evil, blood-drinking money-lenders when it's bad. even if that's not enough of an accomplishment in your mind, it is still quite beneficial to the entire world.

before modern day Israel, the Jews we world leaders and had more power than most nations do today. through mankind's manipulation (or someone else's) the Jews have bottomed out where they are today. in the entire course of that history they haven't exploded one single atomic bomb to kill anyone.....that act of restraint is definitely "doing something"

i semi-respectfully withdraw from this thread. it is a waste of my time to focus on helping you understand how Israel has helped the world. but i will say that whatever you hate or are disgusted by is something you should work on within yourself, not try to change the world.
good luck and peace

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

You are insane. I didnt go on and on about Mexicans and Blacks. I gave examples to help you to realize how IGNORANT and RACIST these anti jew threads are. IS the title of this thread not "Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone?"

If you look up a few posts from your last one you will see where I gave link to Israels contributions to the world. It took me under 10 secs on google. Maybe instead of spewing hate, maybe you should educate yourself and find out what they have actually done for the world.

It is preposterous to think an entire country and/or an entire race of people have done nothing to contribute to the world.

Beyond that how can some people say the jews:
Control the media
Control the banks
Control everything under the sun

WHICH THEY DON'T

Then think that they have done nothing to contribute to the world. Wouldnt it be logical that if the media is controlled by jews then if you have ever seen a movie you liked it would be a contribution to society by jews?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Three Legs]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

What the hell is a goyim hater?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IandEye

i semi-respectfully withdraw from this thread. it is a waste of my time

You did good by saying semi respectfully as you've lost a lot of respect with your posts ...
And the reality is ( even if you don't agree with it ) that your time is not more valuable than the time of other ATS members

So let me correct you : it was a waste of our time reading your posts ... happy withdrawing

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Three Legs
It is preposterous to think an entire country and/or an entire race of people have done nothing to contribute to the world.

Well I wasn't the one saying it so don't jump down my throat. I read what you posted and I'm sorry I can't see a great deal of substance.

I wanted to hear about what good things Israel has done to help other people.

I'm still sticking with cheap, well made gas masks for all until I hear something better.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
different types of people live in Israel
like the arabs that have jobs there as mentioned earlier in the thread
so how does a question offering Israeli's a chance to show their humanitarian side to the world get to be a jewish HATE thread?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Sorry for calling you insane. I am not attacking you personally. I am attacking the fact that ATS tolerates RACISM only if it is against Jews. Personally, I am sick of this crap on here.

I am sure you and every other person on here who thinks jews are the root of their problems because they cannot accept that we are the root of our own problems will have trouble seeing anything that I give as an example of Jewish/Israel contributions to the world.

This is the same exact result I would expect if I listed to the Ku Klux Klan the positive things contributed by Blacks. That is what RACISM does. It clouds your vision and makes you diminish the positive aspects of whatever race of people you hate.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Three Legs]

link   
reply to post by Three Legs

nice you noticed me , i wrote as a reply to on of your posts that contained the terms "jew haters" term that was out of line , and just like zionists use expressions like " anti semitic" "jew hater" or the word "holocaust " in their defense ( that is because they are unable to come up with real facts and arguments as this thread shows it)

This wasn't the place for using "jew hater " and whenever i see this expression i immediately discredit the author, you ,in this case

goyim = the word jews use for other people than jews

link   

Originally posted by Danbones
so how does a question offering Israeli's a chance to show their humanitarian side to the world get to be a jewish HATE thread?

I don't know. I was really looking forward to a different type of discussion. But it seems I was expecting too much.

This could have been a thread for friends of Israel to extol it's virtues.

I really wish people could separate the idea of Israel and Jews as it does not represent them as a people. There are many Jews of different colours in many countries.

I am sure you and every other person on here who thinks jews are the root of their problems because they cannot accept that we are the root of our own problems

Never claimed they were the cause of all my problems. Or many at all.

Infact I rather think it was a mistake on the part of the Commonwealth when it created a homeland for the Jews and it's bad choice of location that contributes to a lot of this.

Zionism wasn't a terribly good idea. And I don't think it is now.

Jerusalem could have been a place for the major religions to come together instead of a place of war.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by belial259]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

I came up with real facts. Go back a handful of posts of mine where I gave you two links to things Israel and Jews contributed to society. The problem is your RACISM doesn't allow you to digest it. RACISM fosers IGNORANCE and IGNORANCE fosters RACISM.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This has to be the least researched and
the most idiotic thread I have responded too.

Israel did not exist until 1948-49, so your
contention that they did not contribute anything
to society is unjustified. I do have to ask you
how many "Jews" as you so eloquently put
it worked on the Manhattan Project. I would
say that helped the world.

Since most of the wars or conflicts in the last
thirty years or more have involved Arab countries
against Western ones (GW1). At that time we
needed Israel to stay out of the war or the
Arab block would crumble. Israel did stay out
even though they were hammered by SCUDS
constantly. I would say that was a benefit.

After the earthquake in Haiti, the first country
with field hospitals with surgical capabitlities
in the country was Israel. The first thing said
was not "thank you" but oh my god, they are
harvesting organs from children.

And I do take offense about your comment
calling me and my country a servant to Israel.
I do not agree with everything my government
does, but when they back up a country or a
people who do benefit the world and then get
trashed for it I do agree with them. It doesn't
make me a slave to them.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I can think of one jew who has helped millions of people and in a much better way than any army or goverment ever could~

Jesus christ

Regards to all

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
[edit on 8-6-2010 by franklin555]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't know about the State of Israel, but I would say that people practicing the Jewish faith have probably done things for other people. My buddy Dave helped me move out of one of my apartments.

I think we need to start isolating these two separate entities. State of Israel and Jewish peoples. The State of Israel does not represent every single Jew on Earth. Conversely, not every single Jew you meet has the same disregard for human life that the State of Israel has.

When you lump the two together, you are enabling the pro-Israel side to call you an anti-semite if you criticize the State of Israel. Being called a racist usually puts you in the back of the line, and maybe your valid point of the way they are treating the Palestinians, might get lost in the hub bub.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by franklin555
I think we need to start isolating these two separate entities. State of Israel and Jewish peoples. The State of Israel does not represent every single Jew on Earth. Conversely, not every single Jew you meet has the same disregard for human life that the State of Israel has.

Couldn't agree more. Anyone that lumps all Jews in with the actions of Israel has some real issues. They are mutually exclusive.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

Originally posted by franklin555

Couldn't agree more. Anyone that lumps all Jews in with the actions of Israel has some real issues. They are mutually exclusive.

Also agreed,not all americans,british etc agree with there goverments policys and actions,is silly in todays world to judge the people of a nation by there goverments actions.

Regards to all

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Three Legs

Racism against what Israel? Jews?

Get your terms right at least.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I came up with real facts. Go back a handful of posts of mine where I gave you two links to things Israel and Jews contributed to society. The problem is your RACISM doesn't allow you to digest it. RACISM fosers IGNORANCE and IGNORANCE fosters RACISM.

Have you patented that phrase?
I may be ignorant to some things , like the new album of puff diddy or britney spears or ignorant to a new hollywood production.. but i am by no means a racists .
i've been in most places of Europe and made friends with people of all nationalities and listen to opinions and views and drew my own conclusions .
maybe you should try that once in a while , try getting outside your little shelter and see how the world really looks
I am from a country that is blamed in most parts of Europe for the behavior of my fellow citizens.
But you know what? i also blame them , i would never take the side of a robber . If some people generalize and put me in the same category than they are the racists , and i won't stay here and read such words ( as racist or jew hater ) addressed to me by someone who just registered in the days of the flotilla attack , a person lacking the basics of education from many points of view...and that's you mr three legged

And you know what just like i blame my fellow citizens for the crimes they are doing worldwide , just like the most jews in america are blaming israel for their attitude , behavior and actions , the same as that i will not tolerate killers or those who take their side.
taking sides with israel like you did in the flotilla thread that was being a goyim hater , a hater of those people that have died and their families whose faith will be forever changed

You brought facts? No you didn't , you brought your subjective point of view that's what you brought

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
For the love of god if you are against a nation or against practitioners of a religion it isn't racism.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join