It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
if anyone were actually serious about this topic, they could do some research instead of throwing out opinions and emotions.
where to look-

the bible
history
Israeli newspapers

good luck- it's better to get your information from multiple sources rather than egoistic diatribes on ATS, as immediately gratifying as that can seem.....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

I am far from being upset by anything , disgusted yes , very , but not upset .
I appreciate that you stopped using expressions like "anti-semitic"...it's a step forward

That's exactly the point , average people have no control over their destiny, but if someday this will change where will you stand? It looks like you will be on the side of those who regret it...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

Please dont derail this thread...
I would like to see it questioned...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IandEye
if anyone were actually serious about this topic, they could do some research instead of throwing out opinions and emotions.
where to look-

the bible
history
Israeli newspapers

good luck- it's bethe bible history Israeli newspaperstter to get your information from multiple sources rather than egoistic diatribes on ATS, as immediately gratifying as that can seem.....

All three sources you tried to mention are written by israelis or their ancestors .. how is that for a one sided story?

I shouldn't even have replied to your post but trust me, i am doing you a favor , as there's an old saying but you may find it insulting if i'm gonna mention it...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

No one said you could only answer from topics on ATS....
But I was hoping some would answer without having to research...

I didnt have to reasearch to know who Australia helped...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

sorry about that, i really liked to help you with the question of the thread but it seems to be a google conspiracy , i can't find anywhere in the world they've helped...
those google guys must be anti-semitic...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by charlie_the_loafer]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Tibet is a "World Power"?
By whose standards? Is Tibet a voting member of the UN?
Tibet is illegally occupied by China!
Christians helping non-Christians?
Isn't that something like the rest of the world supporting Israel!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

to paraphrase Mark 8:3......
what good is it to save the world and lose your own soul?

ON TOPIC-

Moses, a Jew, helped the Egyptian Pharaoh who was at the same time oppressing the Jews.....

"Did you know Israel offers to off load the cargo of the "humanitarian" ships, and transport the "humanitarian" goods into Gaza."
askville.amazon.com...’t-information/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=69264299

they have a female leader- isn't that 'helping'?

why don't you examine your own shortcomings, go to Gaza and work in a hospital, or STFU

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Reply to post by virgom129

have you ever considered that NOT doing anything can be most helpful?

LOL, You don't work for BP by any chance?

Sorry for the off topic post Virgom129

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

wow- had you posted some complete sentences i might be able to respond but your stream of consciousness post reeks of arrogance, the very same thing Israel is accused of

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer

where to look-

the bible
history
Israeli newspapers

good luck- it's bethe bible history Israeli newspaperstter to get your information from multiple sources rather than egoistic diatribes on ATS, as immediately gratifying as that can seem.....

All three sources you tried to mention are written by israelis or their ancestors .. how is that for a one sided story?

I shouldn't even have replied to your post but trust me, i am doing you a favor , as there's an old saying but you may find it insulting if i'm gonna mention it...

lazy much?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

lol, you need to go back to biblical times? Even by the Bible he was only helping fellow Jews BTW.

"Did you know Israel offers to off load the cargo of the "humanitarian" ships, and transport the "humanitarian" goods into Gaza."

Yep, minus all the dangerous stuff like concrete, pencils and paper....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

If you will notice even the south korean press agrees with Fidel
www.abovetopsecret.com...

deflecting the question to shine a dark eye on Cuba is kina cheap isn't it?
especially when he is most likely correct - the torbedo being north Korean is starting to look like a hoax.

Being Canadian we have helped every one
It is the hallmark of a civilized country to be good sameritans
the OP is a valid question
srael helped Canada by using our passports to commit terrorist actions and got caught.

American aid to Israel and the cost of doing AIPACs bidding in the foreign policy dept has weakened America to such an extent it is being considered aid to Americas enemies.

USS liberty a side
this guy has assembled a huge list of how Israel has helped the US
www.muhajabah.com...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
you people just don't seem to understand-

the Jews (that is in the title next to Israel) have helped so much it's ridiculous. individually and as a nation. the list of scientists is endless, the Israeli commitment to the environment is world-renowned, and didn't they help out the world by being the scapegoats for hundreds of years?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Jews lent money to people throughout history. Once a jew helped me to bargain for some furniture. That is about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by IandEye

lol, you need to go back to biblical times? Even by the Bible he was only helping fellow Jews BTW.

Yep, minus all the dangerous stuff like concrete, pencils and paper....

how can you jokingly say "back to biblical times" when your OP says have the Jews EVER helped anyone? your sarcasm in titling the OP is something you'll have to live with. yes were going all the back- the Jews have a very very long history and just because some new nation has a powerful army doesn't make them civilized or evolved.. you have to live those lessons, not act like you have.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Thats not helping especially if interest is charged...

Thats usary...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

link please

who exactly have they helped?
the arabs have made huge contributions to math and science through tha ages and have been israels, and america's scape goats for thousands of years ...whats your point?

link   

Moses, a Jew, helped the Egyptian Pharaoh who was at the same time oppressing the Jews.....

askville.amazon.com...’t-information/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=69264299

they have a female leader- isn't that 'helping'?

why don't you examine your own shortcomings, go to Gaza and work in a hospital, or STFU

I have a better if you are referring to the jews in the bible . yes they were helpful ...they help egyptians build some pyramids.. that was nice of them.
One may be saying there were slaves , if you go by the bible , a book with more flaws than Rowling's Harry Potter...
But if you go by another flawled theory , one can say the the "slaves jews" of ancient egypt were actually the hyksos who concurred egypt and put a pharaon one of their own , so in this case the jews were actually the oppressors and the egyptians the slaves

Both theories have about the same amount mistakes in them, so why i should believe a bible written by most probably some hebrews and i should not believe that theory?

By the way are you familiar with the motto of the hyksos? let me enlighten you : "Rule the land of others". Familiar?

Regarding the "STFU" you mentioned , these initials occurs often nowadays and most of them are coming from pro israels activists who run out of arguments , aren't well documented , don't know the basics of history and their intelect is severely challenged...

link   
reply to post by IandEye

Hi,

Just finished the Bible, reading the entire history of the planet and scanning the Israeli papers but nope... to be honest not an awful lot about Israel helping any other nation....

Did pick-up though that the US had (without any denominational bias) supported the Europe in World War 2 - guess we should all be thankful that it didn't sit back and do nothing?

Peace!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join