It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

no i`m definetely not telling my dreams lol i`ll be carted of to the nearest phyciatric war within hours

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

Yeh well i mainly believe that the guys at www.disclosureproject.org... will have persuaded the goverment to come clean because if they dont the people in chargehave said they are releasing all the information they have gathered and trust me i`ve seen some of the stuff they have the goverment would not be happy.

Thierfor it would be logical for the goverment to just release the documents but hey who`s not to say that they will not release several important documents and keep the secret hidden longer

The crooks, I mean govt if they want something kept quiet they will do anything to keep things quiet. These guys can threaten all they want but I bet what the govt can do to them is even worse. I hope they release stuff. I want to see a real pic of an alien and I want to know the truth about reptilians so yeah let them release stuff, but I doubt they will if their lives are threatened. We have seen many times what happens to people who know too much...they end up dead by a very suspicious suicide.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I will Thankyou for your kind words

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

no i`m definitely not telling my dreams lol i`ll be carted of to the nearest phyciatric war within hours

Lol ok dont worry about that, it's a dream and if it's that vivid to you, maybe you can share it esp if you think it has to do with disclosure. There are people on here claiming to be aliens amongst other things

I have had ones that could make me certifiable too

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I would normally agree with you but one thing is diferent the guys at this site have adressed this issue and stand as one they all equally want it out and several have said they would give thier lives for the truth.

now the goverment may take out 1 or 2 but if thay tried to take out 400 of em scattered throught the usa and the world i think people would be in an uproar and it would come out because of that.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

well the dreams are the reason i made this thread,Kinda

About a year ago i had a dream of waking up in a lovely warm bed but i wasnt on earth i was on a distant planet and i had Bumped my head a human was with me and explained everything to me and i explored for about a month, but then i woke up but the problem is that the dream seemed to last the entire month it wasnt a like dream i remember taste smell it felt real, and ever since then every few weeks i have a dream and a voice just keeps telling me prepare and thats it . pretty stupid i know and i think i must be crazy.maybe its just my subconsious telling me thing i want to hear.

its like i had an urge i cant explain i knew things i shouldnt and it haunts me i know its my imagination . maybe i need therapy

[edit on 21-4-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Yup very true. I would like to seem them attempt that.

I hope disclosure happens, but I dont want it to ruin my vacation with my bf otherwise I might be really upset with our space buddies

Do you have any other links besides the disclosure project and GFL to share where there is information you deem important towards disclosure?

ok had serious deja vu typing this

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Thier isnt much on disclosure that i havent already posted but if you go to disclosure project .com u can see a video on the media page 2 hours long and they show and introduce 21 people who swear oath and tell of thier experiences in the goverment an army and what they will do if Obama doesnt disclose its dated later 2009 after the last 1 .

and btw all the people shown have had High lvl security acces all classified info makes quite interesting viewing

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
I think you're high on wishful thinking. Try getting outside for a while, go to a strip joint and have a couple of tequila's, and I don't mean the stripper by that name. You've done the opposite of what the skeptics have done, you've left your mind so wide open that your brain is threatening to fall out. It's not fatal, but you do need a shot of everyday reality to put you right again.

HA! seconded.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

There isnt much on disclosure that i havent already posted

Ok then allow me to post what I have on disclosure.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Hmmm yes i`ve seen this before and i know all about the other disclosures as i am sure everyone else does.

But the us disclosure is the one everyone is waiting for,thier the ones with all the secrets

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Do not let your objectivity be taken away from you OP.

Your saviors would have the means to contact you (if they really are around), our governments would not be able to stop that. They hide because they want to, do not forget any possibility even if it is a bad one.

Add alien abductions and animal/human mutilations into the equation, and that "alien will save us" line will start to make no sense at all.

What must be demanded is not only government disclosure, but alien disclosure from the aliens themselves.

Do not forget that even though a spirit realm may exist (for those of the new age movement...), we are all on the physical right now.

Technology and ethics/spirituality, do not necessarily grow together.

Leave your assumptions and start looking at our own history and how nature really functions.It is really simple.

I think the fact that they may be more like us than we imagine is what scares people away from this kind of reasoning, which is a possibility that would only be easily discarded by the naive.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

agreed. weneedtoknow more about all of the plejarenentities and galactic federations of light lulz.

damn skeptics, anyway.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

I agree with you to a certain degree but remember thier could be many different races of aliens and some may be hostile while other benevolent and that could account for mutilations

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Hi, when you state that

Over the next Year an event could occur that would change mankind forever

then in a later response

Originally posted by True-seer the fact is when it comes out it will and i`m not being responsible for panic when plans are already in place. just wait 2 week

...well, it either is or it isn't? Is it a year or 2 weeks?

The thing I'd like to address the most though is your

Originally posted by True-seer i`ve done seom research and over the last 10 year they have rose by over 200%....

Cool, I'm not really a research kinda guy, but kudos to anyone that is, would you be able to show us this research? Personally I like charts and graphs, if you've been dedicated enough to compile all this in a database then it'd be great if you could share it with us.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Hi, when you state that

Over the next Year an event could occur that would change mankind forever

then in a later response

Originally posted by True-seer the fact is when it comes out it will and i`m not being responsible for panic when plans are already in place. just wait 2 week

...well, it either is or it isn't? Is it a year or 2 weeks?

The thing I'd like to address the most though is your

Originally posted by True-seer i`ve done seom research and over the last 10 year they have rose by over 200%....

Cool, I'm not really a research kinda guy, but kudos to anyone that is, would you be able to show us this research? Personally I like charts and graphs, if you've been dedicated enough to compile all this in a database then it'd be great if you could share it with us.

ok to your first question:
Something will definetely happen within a year, but the 2 weeks is the date till the disclosure meeting were thay aparantly release the UFo documents sorry if i didnt clarify.

2nd question:
i can try and find the site again with the statistics then you can see for yourself.

Ok here is were i checked the statistics for natural disasters i only counted the one that happend after 1950.Feel free to do your own calculation it took me ages to do i dont fancy explaining it

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 21-4-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Hang on, you said you had done some research - rightly or wrongly I assumed that to mean you'd been collating facts/figures on natural disasters, sunspots, etc yourself.

I don't wish to be mean, but that was kind of misleading of you - I definitely think you should link to your "research".

Also, Anthra - is that you?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

yeh natural disaster go back a post i added a link that leads to wikipedia it has a full list of disasters i counted them all between 1950,2010 then calculated how it had rosen. quite complicated

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Would you be kind enough to show us your calculations?

To be completely straight, myself and many other members will not find wikipedia a credible resource - you do know that anyone can access and alter/edit wikipedia? As a small aside, I know someone that used Wikipedia in a University essay and actually referenced it in their bibliography, they got a nil mark.

Also, you need to be very cautious about stating "TRUTH" and "FACT" etc, especially in caps, personally I find threads that start that way a little distasteful and tabloid, they also very rarely deliver the goods.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Want the truth? Check these links...

Reptilian Encounters and Sightings

Further Evidence

At one point, he states he was on a gurney or similar moving table that was in a room that contained a device that appeared to be used to transport humans, in particular...children. Below is a drawing of this device, with notes, that David made after he was returned home.

The reason why or to where these humans were transported is not known but a plausible theory can be made from some of David's other encounter descriptions. From the very beginning, it was made known to David that he was not in danger but was given the opportunity to see what needed to be seen. The reason 'why' was not told to him but, to the aliens, it seemed like it was important. This alien 'tour guide' or whatever you would like to call it, was supposedly instructed to show him certain aspects of the alien habitation. Please note as well, David's family was also abducted but kept separate from him during these tours.

David describes seeing vast underground caverns that he was told were under the Earth's surface. In these caverns, it became obvious what species was in charge...the 'Reptilians'. There were other beings as well, namely the lesser class or 'Greys' (not the name the aliens use) as well as other species. These caverns appeared to be some type of mining operation that uses manual labor...this includes human laborers.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join