It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I too would like to see the information True-seer read and described as research. In fact, I still hope that happens because as you said, it would be a learning experience and would greatly help to clarify much of this thread's myriad posts in my opinion.

To be fair, a lot of people today consider reading information on the internet "research," unfortunately, when technically it merely amounts to "reading and forming opinions." True-seer would hardly be the first, only, or last person to define reading as research. I can't really fault them for absorbing a contemporary term and the meaning most commonly ascribed to it in their personal experience. We all do that, though our experiences and thus terminologies differ accordingly from person to person.

reply to post by True-seer

I admire your persistence, and your willingness to be accountable for your words. And, again, as a skeptic I cannot assert for a fact that nothing will happen until it has or hasn't happened. I can only say that thus far I see little or no concrete evidence that it will. *Remains open minded.*

[edit on 5/6/2010 by AceWombat04]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
Well i'm not giving up remember it was may 6th or 7th
and i do not know how it would happen....

But when it turns the 8th i will Hold my hands up high and say i was wrong.

I have to give it to you TS for having a better attitude then most! Bravo! The odds are against you but that doesn't mean we are not in some small part of us hoping you are right. Remember to that Disclosure may come with more of a quiet "pop" then an Earth shattering "Bang!"

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

There are no "I told you so, I win" comments coming from me, but there is a lot of Boy That Cried Wolf" in nowadays Internet prophesy. In this case, unfortunately, nobody wins.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you remember, but I also posted a "channeled" message on 4/21 wherein it states:

"We have warned for centuries and now imbalance must be fixed. This will
bring great change on a financial level unseen before. The truth will be
revealed of those who have done us wrong. The ones who tap the wells
will fall. Many shall go, numbered more than those in all tribes
combined. I am Red Eagle and I have spoken this message to be revealed
at the time of great change. This is one path that may occur. But should
this occur it will occur when those of the plains have gone, those of
the coasts have gone, and the ways of Red Man are all but forgotten. We
are one people, and we stand by our ways. Follow not the ways of nature
and she will retaliate. You will be given several warnings of objects
falling to the shaking ground. If you hear this, it is too late for
corrections of ways. It is the way of restoration. It cannot be undone.
For creator has spoken and I am the messenger."

Might be that the Greece thing is going to be the catalyst for this type of change and it began yesterday. Who knows? The Dow is down over 900 points at this time. Time will certainly tell though.

lightworkers.org...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Oh, I agree. But with that said, I think we are at least best served by delineating - when we can - between intentional hoaxes or deception and simple cases of naivete, misinterpretation, or over-enthusiasm. That's all I was getting at. I do agree that it damages the search for truth when repeated predictions which fail to come to fruition "fatigue" us, essentially, into apathy. (Like the Boy Who Cried Wolf, as you said.)

This is another reason why I feel skepticism is an important tool. It allows us to entertain a notion without embracing it, and to examine possibilities without announcing them as facts. People often mis-identify skepticism as close-mindedness, when in fact it is an extraordinarily open-minded philosophy, and a way to protect the mind from self-delusion.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
well then here we are the 7th,
wont deny i still kinda had my hopes up but still 2 hours to go.
spose that will be this thread coming to an end.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am interested in seeing how this thread is concluded. Not because I want True-seer to come in here and say how wrong they were or something, but because I'm genuinely interested in what their opinions are now that the date has come and gone. How have your opinions and beliefs changed as a result? How are they the same?

It was still an interesting and in my opinion worthwhile discussion.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
so what actually happened ?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Well what actually happened was a great deal of bugger all very quickly happened.

That said I totally agree with a few posts up - we all secretly wanted it to happen. The relief would have been . . . . a relief.

Well done true seer for putting up with the crap btw. Lot of anger and feverishness on this site.

During my research (trawling round the internet lol) I found the following dates.

6th June 2010
Sometime as yet to be disclosed 2013

Of course 21/12/12 - no hope IMHO

What seems to be likely is that it will be planned rather than blurted out. So its a case of working out how it would be done.

Until then - tic followed toc

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Well yep looks like i was wrong. And i am not ashamed to admit it.

@acewombat no my beliefs have not changed, i still believe what i did when i made this thread but i now know that i should not take certain things literally and make such harsh judgements on them.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

And you'll get nothing but respect from me (and hopefully everyone else) for your willingness to say that.

I'm glad if what you've learned from this is to be more skeptical and rigorous in presenting what you feel is supporting evidence for your beliefs. And I'm also glad you still maintain your enthusiasm and zeal for discovering what we're all here looking for - the truth - whatever it turns out to be.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I believe you are partially correct.

It is my belief that our first modern contact occured on the moon with Apollo program. I do believe there is a Shadow US Government that is fully aware and in contact with these entities.

I call them entities because I am not convinced they are Alien. Rather they could be or they could be Humans from the future trying to subtly reshape our destiny possibly to save us from us.

I believe we were told that a New World Order will be needed before we could Join the advanced aliens and or survive our own apocalypse.

This New World Order requires there to be peace on earth and a single unifiing government on Earth.

Not all leaders are made aware. Not all government persons are read in (congress etc..). Those that are made aware attempt to guide us and the world along the path spelled out to us by these entities.

I think Bush 41 was read in and his son was not, but rather was being guided by others who were like his father.

I think revelation of these entities is growing near. Israel and Iran must be brought into compliance at some point before we can move forward. I believe the Shadow government is growing impatient and may actually just allow the war to be fought there in order to gain the peace after there is a victor.

I expect to see more rises in Oil to drive this war to a begining and eventual end so that the victors can be read in and complete the mandate given to us by these entities.

These entities may actually be both Alien and future humans working together to bring us into the fold. We shall see I suppose.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So fair enough your prophecy didnt come to light , no worries dont let it get to ya .
So would be able to divulge where you got your origonal ideas from . vague or not it really doesnt matter but really am curiouse where it all came from

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Good for you Trueseer for seeing this thru to the very end.
Respects for that.

I hope we never have to butt heads again in a thread like this.
Now I will get to use your fav emot......

Have a good one.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

In all Honesty they i came to the conclusion from reading up on disclosure project and several other things but that on its own wasnt enough.

I have been having dreams and they are soo vivid i took my dreams as a sign and all the other things together to produce a date.

Maybe i'm Just mad.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Thankyou if i do bump into you again i hope its on Better terms

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
ooooooooooooooo its seems it may have begun.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I think the most interesting thing about the videos is the claim that the US government went into bunkers to hide from a comet twice the size of Jupiter.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I flagged you, didn't see a Star. Great post.

What if were being prepared for this so called first contact so i read into it some more and found out that every year for about 9 year the us goverment has planned to disclose all thier documents of ufo related stuff. now every year they pull out and do not do it. but this year may be different,all the other goverments have released thiers and this is putting Great strain and pressure on america to do the same.

We are being prepared alright, and have been for many years now. Movies and books have told us of Alien visitation for years now, ever since Roswell, with surely began it all. Once a nuclear device went off, the effects could be seen from space....they noticed that we had this, and became interested. Deals were made with the Aliens.
Many people, myself inclusive, has been contacted by these Beings, and many people have had close contact, whether it be by Abduction, or Invitation. Everyone has a different take on what, and who they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join