It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by True-seer

Well I won't call you a nutjob but will call you naive and uninformed.

So in 2 weeks when nothing pans out will you be willing to come back to this thread and admit you are as clueless as the rest of us??
You might be ruining your future credibilty here.

Also in your title you say the TRUTH about aliens and what really COULD be happening.
This is a condradicting title as you or I have no clue what the truth is and whats going on behind the scenes.

I don't know about you but I take the TRUTH seriously regarding this topic.

I will be fully prepared that if the Disclosure is released and nothing that is supposed to happen does then i will admit that i was wrong and am i right in the fact that i can air my beliefs here.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

well the date is 6 or 7th of may for the disclosure release and if it doesnt happen thier is a widely know group that is going to force the goverment to come clean. But i`d rather here it at the disclosure date why? because atleast the goverment did it of thier own free will instead of being forced

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Absolutely air your beliefs here.

We shall see what the truth is.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yeh they did say they were doing it last year and nothing happend but things are different now last year wasnt really a good time to release it. but 2010 seems like a great time and i believe that the truth will come out soon .at the latest it will be this year....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

at the latest it will be this year....

Sorry but since your title says the truth and it said 2 weeks then 2 weeks it is.
I won't take you seriously if it doesn't happen in 2 weeks as you did imply truth in your title.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

yes and i`m just saying that the disclosure may not happen u know what the goverment is like. but the chances of it happening is great this time considering the fact obama was allowed access to the files were previous presidents were denied.

I know your voicing your opinion as i am and i said 2 weeks for the disclosure and i stick to it thats the date that was set.

its out of my control if it doesnt go ahead what am i going to do go hold a gun to someone important and demand it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Then maybe edit your title to what could be happening instead of The Truth about aliens and what could be happening.
If we don't really know then maybe its not truth is my point.
Using a known hoaxer in your OP kinda implies it is not truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
AWSOME!!! In two weeks Disclosure!! ABout Time !!! WOW!!!!

Seriously, naïve is an understatement. IMO if disclosure ever happens there will be a lot more leading up to it. I think UFO’s would be seen over major cities with millions of witnesses, with real good pictures and videos.

I have said it before and I will say it again; not to be mean though.
A purple haired, green eyed monkey wearing a tux an a top hat will crawl out my ass and cook me crapes on my back patio before you will see disclosure anytime soon…if ever..

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sensible thought

Yes but the fact still remains if the goverment is in contact with aliens and they keeping it secret they will only fetch a alien on stage lol etc i know it would be unbelievable. once they have disclosed documents and tell the secrets they would give people time to adjust and understand.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Yeh they did say they were doing it last year and nothing happend but things are different now last year wasnt really a good time to release it. but 2010 seems like a great time and i believe that the truth will come out soon .at the latest it will be this year....

Well WHY is this year better? What was wrong with last year? It seems like it's been pushed back for years. I am not going to get my hopes up..when they actually show up in various locations then I will believe disclosure is happening, until then all dates given are subject to speculation.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yeh well i mainly believe that the guys at www.disclosureproject.org... will have persuaded the goverment to come clean because if they dont the people in chargehave said they are releasing all the information they have gathered and trust me i`ve seen some of the stuff they have the goverment would not be happy.

Thierfor it would be logical for the goverment to just release the documents but hey who`s not to say that they will not release several important documents and keep the secret hidden longer

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I don't think shock and awe would be how they would release disclosure. There are too may intangables. The world could fall apart before people came to gripps with it, but if UFOs stated regulary doing airshows in cities all around the globe allowing millions to see them, that would soften the blow. I just don't see it in the short time.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to post by DrumsRfun

yes and i`m just saying that the disclosure may not happen u know what the goverment is like. but the chances of it happening is great this time considering the fact obama was allowed access to the files were previous presidents were denied.

Yes it is good he was allowed access to those files but we don't know for sure others didnt see them either..you know how the govt is

I know your voicing your opinion as i am and i said 2 weeks for the disclosure and i stick to it thats the date that was set.

Well that's good you are sticking to it just dont get upset when people come back telling you you were wrong after two weeks and nothing happens. If it does then you can say "I told you so."

its out of my control if it doesnt go ahead what am i going to do go hold a gun to someone important and demand it.

If it doesnt go ahead just brush it off and wait til the next date
there will be plenty

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

i`ll go back to lurking around the site if it doesnt happen because over the last 3 weeks i`ve been convinced soo much by soo many people that its going to happend soon. then comes the vivid dreams i`ve had etc but in no way am i saying i know the future because i do not so dont read into it .

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

i`l lost all patience for you,My Beliefs are strong and you wont ever change them,go screw yourself.

Believe what you want i dont have to prove anything to you.

Ok calm down. I see you are new and well just breathe! This is a topic that gets beat to death on here, esp anything about the GFL. Your thread isnt all that bad and I like your enthusiasm about disclosure but I wouldnt get all worked up over it. If it happens great, you were right and if not no big deal. If you believe they are already here and visiting then good! When you come on stating something as truth members WILL ask for proof of your truths.

Drums is just trying to help you out
and he is pretty set in his ways
as I see you are as well.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

i`ll go back to lurking around the site if it doesnt happen because over the last 3 weeks i`ve been convinced soo much by soo many people that its going to happend soon. then comes the vivid dreams i`ve had etc but in no way am i saying i know the future because i do not so dont read into it .

Ok what vivid dreams have you been having? Maybe you can make a thread is the dreams and predictions forum of your dreams.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well, 2 weeks is not that long time, we´ll see. I´d like it to happen as you said, but yeah, there has been many people claiming, that they know the truth and can predict future, but all of them have failed, so I can understand sceptics. I haven´t been in ATS for long either, but I already feel I´m tired of those, who say, they know, but can´t tell how and if someone doubts, they just reply, that they should screw themselves for not believeing.
But as I said, I´d like it to be true and it´s refreshing to read someone, who thinks, that aliens are benevolent and want to save us. I tend to think as well, that if they are here, they don´t want to harm us. I have many theories, but I don´t know anything for sure.
In relation to disclosure, I think it´s not up to governments - if it´s a contact with E.T. Then it´s decision of E.T. and noone can do nothing about it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I must say my friend you are on the path to discovering your very own personal disclosure and thanks for distributing the intelligence so well. S&F friend and stay on point with your methods of discovery.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yeh you make alot of sense thankyou

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join