It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Ok so i`ll start by saying this,Over the next Year an event could occur that would change mankind forever,now i know what your thinking "here we go again another end of the world prophecy" well your wrong this has nothing to do with the end of the world.
Things are Happening And I've been Connecting the Dots

Now have you noticed the rise in all these natural disasters, because i`ve done seom research and over the last 10 year they have rose by over 200%....now to me this is very alarming but its not all thats going on. I`ve been researching everything from conspiracies to Ufo sighting to cults and religions and one thing is always clear SECRETSthier everywere we look now this stretches into things i couldnt even try to explain because it would take to long.
Click here to see the Sun footage
Click here to see the other sun footage

From video footage of a Sun Shooting Plasma at an asteroid twice 8 times the size of earth and knocking it off its course to Footage of alien spacecraft flying into the sun using it as some sort of device to traverse great distances i`m guessing.To me along with several other finds of mine lead me to find out about the galactic federation of light which is a large group of several alien species that apparantly will one day come and help us.i`l attack a link below to a site with all the info on them.
The galactic federation of light

which got me think even more and i thought to myself.

What if were being prepared for this so called first contact so i read into it some more and found out that every year for about 9 year the us goverment has planned to disclose all thier documents of ufo related stuff. now every year they pull out and do not do it. but this year may be different,all the other goverments have released thiers and this is putting Great strain and pressure on america to do the same.

Now Listen carefully,We may find out that we are not alone quite soon,I`ve listened to obamas speech 100`s of times and maybe i read into it too much.But as Obama said and i quote "Our Challenges may be new,the instruments of which me meet the demands of the new age may be new,but i will always be honest with you about what we must achieve and will achieve tommorow,and in this moment is only the chance for us to make that change and that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were,it cant happen without you,and a task you are now called to fulfill and in this moment in history,your generation must seek peace,and then align our deepest values and commitments to the demands of a new age ,thiers no energy to harness,for the world has changed and we must change with it"

You must also watch this

Now From what my understandings are,We are being protected by these aliens and they will not come down with us untill we collectivly as a planet want them to...May 6th is the date of the Disclosure Lets just hope it goes ahead and we find ot the secrets and let it enlighten us.

I`m dedicated the last year of my life to researching this subject and i strongly believe that the world will end but the federation is here to save us....our planet is crumbling,disasters are happening all over the time for Goverments to act is now and if its going to happend at all it will happen this Year.

Now i know i may have gone on abit so But it all makes sense......

also check out www.disclosureproject.org... Why you may ask well these guys say if they dont release the disclosure by the end of may they are bring forward the 500+ Goverment whistleblowers and will force them to.

Please Leave comments below an let me know what you guys think

Dont Disregard me as a nutjob if you look closely it all makes sense

[edit on 21-4-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I Run out of space
so if you need me to ellaborate on anything just leave a comment explaining what you want to know and i`ll do my best to Answer.thier are several other reasons i know stuff is happening but i cannot say.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
No, you've come to the right place. Good work and interesting lay out.

Let me digest it a little but I would have to say-I would agree that the Gov't plans on disclosing something-what and/or I don't know-but once the Pope caved in and said they maybe life out there..... after visiting Washington..... hmmmm

These are scary, yet interesting times. Keep up the good work.

S&F

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think you're high on wishful thinking. Try getting outside for a while, go to a strip joint and have a couple of tequila's, and I don't mean the stripper by that name. You've done the opposite of what the skeptics have done, you've left your mind so wide open that your brain is threatening to fall out. It's not fatal, but you do need a shot of everyday reality to put you right again.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Well since you've mentioned the pope i should alos say that erm thier preparing for something that all goverments know and everyone is sliding into the slots for when the onfo is released and we wont have to wait long.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

I found your post quite amusing and i will take joy in the fact that you have no idea what is really going on your blind to the lies and your blind to the way everything is.

EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT UFOs THESE DAYS ITS COMMEN KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE PEOPLE LAUGH AT IT AND GUESS WHAT THATS A GREAT THING TO DO BECAUSE ITS GETTING PEOPLE USED TO THE IDEA OF UFOs

like i said before were being prepared

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Welcome, True-seer, to ATS. Congratulations on your first thread.

Unfortunately, now you’ve mentioned the Galactic Federation of Light, your research becomes somewhat tainted.

Have you heard of Blossom Goodchild and her hoax predictions?

The GFL are not in contact with any aliens. They are a feel-good pseudo-cult who’s entire doctrine is based on, well, no real evidence or original idea. Despite their world wide fail on October 14th, 2008, they still listen to Ms Goodchild’s deranged ramblings and consider her to be a real “contactee”.

They are a joke.

The old argument always gets dragged out of the closet that even if they are mistaken in their beliefs, their message is a good one. Well, I for one don’t want to listen to messages of universal love from anyone who would willingly regard a charlatan as a leader.

They are in the “love and light” game for attention, mutual support in the sense of a live RPG, and the pseudo-religious aspect of their creed. Despite the fact that most of their members aren’t even aware of those fact, when it is pointed out to them, they always vehemently disagree.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
yes i know all about it i did my research but the fact still remains, that tho they are a hoax everything they said is true i cannot tell you how i know but Trust me it will become clear eventually. i posted a link the the page of federation of light so people got an idea of what to expect from these aliens if they did come.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

yes i know all about it i did my research but the fact still remains, that tho they are a hoax everything they said is true

Ok. I’ll give you some slack as this is your first thread etc, and you’re new here, but I have to point something out:

How can you say they are a hoax organization, but in the same sentence state they are “true”?

See the contradiction?

i cannot tell you how i know but Trust me it will become clear eventually.

Oh no you don’t. Suggesting that you are privy to “secret” information, but refusing to divulge it, is tantamount to trolling. And we’ve seen that behaviour countless times before, and they all were telling fibs.

Are you trolling, or trying to put across your ideas?

If you have information, post it.

i posted a link the the page of federation of light so people got an idea of what to expect from these aliens if they did come.

Once again; the GFL are a pseudo-religion, and have no contact with aliens. So why should we read their nonsense in preparation for meeting aliens? I’d rather watch Star Trek, or read Iain M. Banks. Far more entertaining.

And better sci-fi.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Ok to your first question:
like i said they are a hoax but the values of what is said of peace love benevolonce is the true part sorry if i didnt make that clear.

2nd question:
I`m not trolling and i`m not telling you anything more just because u think i`m trolling the fact is when it comes out it will and i`m not being responsible for panic when plans are already in place. just wait 2 weeks

3rd Question:
I`m not sking you to i`m just saying that site gives a general idea if you dotn want to look then dont

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hey Seer, grats on the first thread!

I think something big is coming up on the horizon too... with this massive increase in natural disasters... I wouldn't be surprised if one of them sets off a chain reaction of events leading to what some call "disclosure".

Although I question the disclosure project and it's motives quite a bit ("Dr" Steven Greer seems to like asking for money a lot more than putting his evidence into action), I do think they have a solid body of evidence to be taken seriously with.

As for the GFL, I always take that stuff with a grain of salt... I think their motives are all usually positive and loving in nature, but sometimes they try a little too hard to push these motives into the mainstream.

I do really enjoy reading Mike Quinsey's channelings... whether or not an ascended being is talking through him or not, his channelings always make me feel better after reading them, and do resonate well with me.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I support your OP but your going to be hard up convincing people, you wont find evidence able to prove it no matter what you try (there is a reason for this), its a personal thing your gonna have to keep to yourself a bit.

Go visit them. Learn to astral travel then head to the rings of saturn on sixth density, they may allow you to pay a quick visit. Talking to them in person will be much more relaible than taking others word for it. Trust only yourself, not internet sites. An easier method is to verify the web info in deep med.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I`m not trolling and i`m not telling you anything more just because u think i`m trolling the fact is when it comes out it will and i`m not being responsible for panic when plans are already in place. just wait 2 weeks

Trolling may have been too harsh. There a re better words for it…

Two weeks? So, you’re making predictions now? You so need to learn about ATS…

And give the members of ATS some credit; there is nothing you can post that will panic anyone, believe me.

It’s all been tried before. It’s all been said before. None of it ever cam to pass.

So, are you a member of the GFL?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I'm just voicing my op
believe what you want to.

at the end of the day that is your choice

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Nope i`m not a memebr of GFL ..lol

and yes i said 2 weeks but maybe i should have clarified or may you should have reread my first post that in 2 weeks is the date of the disclosure

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Well I won't call you a nutjob but will call you naive and uninformed.

So in 2 weeks when nothing pans out will you be willing to come back to this thread and admit you are as clueless as the rest of us??
You might be ruining your future credibilty here.

Also in your title you say the TRUTH about aliens and what really COULD be happening.
This is a condradicting title as you or I have no clue what the truth is and whats going on behind the scenes.

I don't know about you but I take the TRUTH seriously regarding this topic.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Wow disclosure coming in 2 weeks, now if that doesn't sound like BG to me nothing does, and in 2 weeks we get to hear how something happened and it is postponed. New day, same old story

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well, you've got some good points. You make a good case for what MAY happen. I too would like to see disclosure and I would love nothing more than for benevolent Aliens to come down and intervene in mankind's foolery.

I have to say though, the way in which you go about making your case and your hard-line adherence to whatever the GFL tells you to think is unfortunately drive many people away.

Im no ATS expert...I barely started posting here a couple months ago but I lurked around this site for a year before hand and it seems another person with your same good intentions pops out of the woodwork almost daily.

The thing is everyone here has heard it all before. This place attracts those types of people from all over the world. If you have something new to say you need to let it out or this thread will eventually be pushed aside like all the others when nothing materializes from all this.

I too want something to happen. We all do. I never came here to debunk anyone and I constantly buy into many "crazy" ideas. I suppose we are a little jaded. Im sorry for that but I suppose its just one of those things where we need to see it to believe it. I hope you dont take offense to that because I know your heart is in the right place. Good luck

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I'd just ignore his posts if I were you, they'll only annoy you. People like this just like to dig their claws in and not let go - he'll just keep twisting your words and making assumptions and trying to be clever. I'll wait for May 4th and see what, if anything, happens

Oh, also, I will say that aside from idiots trying to make you post this knowledge you say you have, you shouldn't post such things anyway. It makes you sound like a troll to say you have some special, secret knowledge....but you can't tell us what. If you can't tell us, don't tell us that you can't tell us

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The GFL to me is laughable and the Disclosure Project, well didn't they say they were going to release information last year by a certain date and when it came around they did nothing? Disclosure will happen when THEY want it to happen. I know they are here so that is ok with me. It would be nice to see it out in the open so I can say "I told you so" to everyone I know

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join