It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 The Military knows Israel did it!!! Truth is coming....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Here is a link to the study: A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm, which was authored by Perle, Wurmser and Feith for the Netanyahu government in Israel. This study called for the removal of Saddam Hussein.
www.iasps.org...
en.wikipedia.org...:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

This is what the same three men have done, while working for the George W. Bush administration a few years later!

After the September 11, 2001 attacks, Undersecretary of Defense Douglas Feith appointed Wurmser and veteran defense analyst Michael Maloof as a two-man Pentagon intelligence unit. One of their products, days after the attacks, was a memo that suggested "hitting targets outside the Middle East in the initial offensive" or a "non-Al Qaeda target like Iraq." In the memo, U.S. attacks in Latin America and Southeast Asia were portrayed as a way to catch terrorists off guard when they were expecting an assault on Afghanistan.[4]

On September 4, 2004, the Washington Post reported that FBI counterintelligence investigators had questioned Wurmser, along with Feith, Harold Rhode, and Paul Wolfowitz about the passing of classified information to Ahmad Chalabi and/or the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. [5]

en.wikipedia.org...

Like many in the neoconservative movement, Perle had long been an advocate of regime change in Iraq. He was a signatory of the 26 January 1998 PNAC Letter sent to US President Bill Clinton that called for the military overthrow of Saddam Hussein's regime. He also linked Saddam to Osama Bin Laden just a few days after 9/11, proclaiming in an interview on CNN on Sept 16, 2001: "Even if we cannot prove to the standards that we enjoy in our own civil society that they were involved, we do know, for example, that Saddam Hussein has ties to Osama Bin Laden..."[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a link to an interview which general Wesley Clark gave on democracynow. He described, how he was shocked to hear from lunatic plots to attack numerous Middle Eastern countries. So there are clear indications that someone was plotting attacks, which from an American perspective seem to be insane.

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, “Are we still going to war with Iraq?” And he said, “Oh, it’s worse than that.” He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, “I just got this down from upstairs”—meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office—“today.” And he said, “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.” I said, “Is it classified?” He said, “Yes, sir.” I said, “Well, don’t show it to me.” And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, “You remember that?” He said, “Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!”

www.democracynow.org...

General Wesley Clark explains US Invasion of Iran plans

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Drunkenshrew]

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There is such a dearth of suppressed and hidden evidence still not being shared in regards to 9-11 to make it very hard to say with any certainty just who all was involved behind 9-11 and just who was allied with whom to carry it out.

Yet the truth is that Israel was the big winner in 9-11 as the Zionists have been waging a war of Muslim attrition for 100 years now.

Israel had by far and away the most to gain as nations go.

They do make the most logical suspect on those grounds alone. There is no shortage of other circumstantial evidence that indicates they played a direct or indirect role in those tragic and sordid events.

Yet the Military Industrial Complex were also big winners that day and George Bush, Sr.’s principal role in the Carlyle Group along with the Bin Laden family and Tony Blair it’s other major principles had literally well over a hundred corporations under the Carlyle umbrella that stood to make a fortune from a “War that won’t end in our lifetimes” born out of 9-11.

Further still the International Banking Cartel has also profited immensely from the interest on all the loans to finance the wars that clearly don’t appear to be going to end in our lifetimes.

I would say all three of the factions combined had strong motive to form a partnership where all involved would benefit from 9-11.

One thing is for certain and that is that Muslims in general walked away the big losers in 9-11 and absolutely had the very least to gain from it. One might easily imagine that those who stand presently accused would have had the wisdom to foresee that as an outcome.

Israel certainly recognized the benefit to having radical Islam blamed for the attacks right away so if they could put that kind of thinking together all on their own chances are the Muslims could put the same kind of thinking together all on their own to know it would have disastrous consequences.

Regardless of who all might be involved the greatest crime to ever occur on American soil has had a sham of an investigation regarding it and to date not one shred of proof has ever been presented to an independent judiciary in a court of law.

There is something incredibly wrong with this picture!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
[edit on 18-3-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

After listening to those videos, that's pretty much what I was thinking.
I haven't really payed much attention to the whole Israel 9/11 thing. Most people seem really caught up in the Bush 9/11 thing.

I always felt there were other factors but haven't been sure what.

The videos do seem to explain quite well the clear winners in the situation.
There are definitely multiple aspects, and it all seems incredibly complex.

So complex that you'd think they would have done a better job on the actual execution on 9/11 huh

I don't have much knowledge on the finer details of the muslim world, but I pick up what I can. And from what I do know, these videos make some sense.
So I'll be looking into this further.

Problem is, it is an awesome outlet for racism so the facts may be distorted and bias. This is probably a main reason as to why it is not looked in to much.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure about Isreal or not but I do know that there was a cover up and them planes did not bring those towers down, I think anyone with any common sense can see that. These building were downed by explosives.
I linked a clip from Architect Ron Avery explaining, with drawings of the Towers structure, why them planes in no way could have done what they said.

This is link to clip 3 of 7 from Alex Jones show, very interesting and I can see why so many architects and building engineers are for 9/11 truth.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-3-2010 by crusaderiam]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is very interesting. Thank you for the post. What I recalled (if anyone else remembers) that all connections between Israel and 9/11 are classified. I just can't recall which show I saw that one (if anyone remembers chime in).

There is obviously much more going on then we all realize.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Mr. Traveler, my hat is off to you.

In a potentially peaceful world that has been made absolutely-dark/dreadfully-cold through the heartlessness/lies of a few self-serving people, you sir are the radiant fire of truth, and a free-spirit with the courage of a thousand lions, thanks so much!

[edit on 19-3-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

Problem is, it is an awesome outlet for racism so the facts may be distorted and bias. This is probably a main reason as to why it is not looked in to much.

Yes, that is excactly true. The truth movement has already a difficult stand to gain credibility. Once this movement is linked to anti-Semitism, it has virtually no chance to be taken serious by the mainstream. So it is a good thing, that the most prominent voices stay away from this and concentrate on the need for a new investigation. Nonetheless, from those people who behaved suspicious before, during and after 9/11, the percentage of Zionists and dual citizens is high. One can argue with the following compilation, but it gives a rough overview:

Of the 103 people named on the list of Suspected 9-11 Criminal Coconspirators there are:
22 current or former members of George W. Bush’s White House (21.4%);  
4 current or former members of Congress (3.9%);   
6 current or former FBI agents or officials (5.8%);   
6 current or former CIA agents or officials (5.8%);   
6 current or former officials of New York (5.8%);
12 current or former high-ranking USG military commanders (11.7%); 13 current or former USG officials (not included above) (12.6%);
12 current or former members of PNAC (11.7%);
16 consultants, lobbyists, or members of a “think tank” (not including PNAC) (15.5%);
12 engineers (11.7%);
34 current or former corporate executives (33.0%);   
4 senior “statesmen” (3.9%);   
5 members of the Bush family (4.9%);   
1 Canadian (1.0%);   
1 Pakistani (1.0%);   
2 Arabs (1.9%);   
2 Brits (1.9%);   
4 known or suspected Mossad agents (3.9%);
14 people who hold “dual citizenship” (13.6%); and 27 Israelis and Zionists (including people with “dual citizenship” noted above) (26.2%).

www.whodidit.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So our military now knows or is at least looking into the fact that Zionist Israel was the major orchestrator behind the 9/11 attacks. Their goal was to turn their enemy, Islam, into our enemy as well. Israel knew we would launch a massive attack against those who we thought were responsible for 9/11.

You guys are right, besides our military industrial complex, Israel definitely had the most to gain from us occupying the Middle East because their country would be safe as long as our military is in the region, and we would be fighting the wars and doing their dirty work for them.

Now the question is, how do we make things right and say sorry to the people of Iraq, Afghanistan, and the entire Islamic religion? They were completely set up and unnecessarily blamed, and now so many of these people's lives are ruined and destroyed. Their families are torn apart; their cities, infrastructure, and general well-being are all in shambles.

Would they forgive us if we admitted we were duped by Israel?

What would they want? The land of Israel returned to the Palestinians?

Would they demand an all out war against Israel?

[edit on 18-3-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
This is very interesting. Thank you for the post. What I recalled (if anyone else remembers) that all connections between Israel and 9/11 are classified. I just can't recall which show I saw that one (if anyone remembers chime in).

There is obviously much more going on then we all realize.

Oh wow I remember that...
Who said that? I remember the clip quite clearly. He made it sound so sus hahahah

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ok, I'm confused....isn't the guy talking in the video Phil Tourney? Not Dr. Sabrosky?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

awesome string of videos. how can anybody watch those and still say that a new 9/11 investigation isnt needed?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If we fail to stop those Machialvellian men, we all have to shoulder a lot of guilt. I hope we are able to prevent a new war. Warmongering against Iran, Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia is continually pushed in the media. People, who stand up for a rapid withdrawal out of Iraq and Afghanistan are considered to be fringe people.

Under Bush, many democrats have demonstrated for an ending of the wars. Now, under Obama, they are silent. Everybody hopes, that it doesn't get worse. The Sentate and The Congress seem to be determined, to destroy the country.

Till now, China and Russia have watched from the sideline. But how many of their trading partners, will these countries allow to get attacked for phony reasons? Should they be dragged into the next war, the war may very well get nuclear.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Regarding the Dancing You-Know-Whos, Israeli media was more honest and thorough than the corporate USrael media:

Five Israelis Still Held In New York - Arrested On 9-11
Arutz Sheva News Service
IsraelNationalNews.com
10-26-01

Five young Israelis are "on the verge of collapse," according to family members, as their incarceration in New York on charges relating to the Bin Laden attacks continues. They were arrested on Sept. 11, only hours after the World Trade Center attack, on charges of "plotting to blow up" a New York bridge.

Katie Shmuel of the Galilee town of Yokne'am, southeast of Haifa, says that her son Yaron is in "a very critical psychological situation," given that they are not allowed to have visitors and the difficult conditions in which they are being held. "Even the Israeli Consul-General in New York was allowed to visit only after asking several times and receiving a special permit," Katie told Arutz-7's Yosef Zalmanson today. "He was allowed to talk to them only in English, and only from behind a glass partition. The Consul told me that the boys are in a bad state and that they are being held under difficult conditions."

When asked why the five youths, aged 22-26, are being held, Katie replied with despair: "It's ludicrous. They were on the George Washington Bridge [between upper Manhattan and New Jersey] at the time of the bombing, and the FBI had warnings of a terrorist plot, of guys in a white van, to blow up the bridge. So when the FBI saw this van, with my son and his four friends - one of them had a large sum of money, there were two razor knives in the van, and one of the boys is named Omer, which the FBI guys thought was Omar - they put one and one together and got three, and immediately arrested them... For the first few days, the boys were held in an FBI dungeon, tied up, with no clothes and no food." She said that original reports that they had been arrested while boisterously watching the disaster from a rooftop "are totally fabricated. For one thing, they weren't even on a roof, they were in a van..."

When asked how she explains her son's continued incarceration and that of his friends, she said, "I truly have no explanation for this incredible story - except this: The Americans are using them as pawns to pressure the Israeli government. Am I being clear enough?" She said that President Moshe Katzav and others had attempted to intervene, but there have been no results so far. The youths are being held in the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.

A spokesperson for the Israeli Consulate in New York told Arutz-7 that in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks, "the Americans now have different procedures for dealing with the detention of anyone arrested in connection with the attacks. Every single request of ours must go through the FBI and the State Department's legal team." She said, "We are doing as much as we possibly can on their behalf," including, she said, getting local Jewish leaders involved in the cause of the imprisoned young Israelis.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.rense.com...

Motto of the Mossad: "By Way of Deception, Thou Shall Make War".

[edit on 3/19/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover

Can you point me to where he says this? I don't have time to listen to 40 minutes at this moment.

I really dont want to listen to 40 mins of this video either but I will say. Is it any surprise to anyone that Israel had something to do with 9-11? Most of the people in control of the US government are dual citizens of Israel and it's no surprise the government did it. So yes, the the United States of Isreal was involved

Israelis HATE Muslims with a passion (not to mention vice-versa). So my guess is probably what they really wanted was for the United States to help them in their crusade against Muslims. United States didn't quite exactly want to get involved due to whatever was at stake. Israelis got angry and said "You're going to help us whether you like it or not!" and subsequently found multiple ways to strong-arm (ie: 9-11) and blackmail the United States (with God knows whatever else Israel has holding over their head), forcing them to get involved. And therefore that's why we have so many of our wars taking place mostly in the Middle East.

Just my guess.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It maybe coincidence but someone is trying to port scan me while reading this thread so be careful guys

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
It maybe coincidence but someone is trying to port scan me while reading this thread so be careful guys

Really? Tell them I said 'Hi."

Edit: Moving on. I always kinda thought perhaps Islamic terrorists weren't behind the 9-11 attacks but rather some other foreign enemy. Or if not--Islamic terrorists were used as a proxy. (I was thinking about the Chinese & Russians, but Israel makes more sense. IMHO.)

[edit on 3/18/10 by Marked One]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Very clever, putting this thread in Skunk Works, where the professional government debunkers who spend their lives in the 9/11 forum will never see it!

[edit on 3/18/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

The 5 were returned to Israel and I have seen them interviewed on a chat show.

They openly admitted to filming the event, being given prior knowledge and instruction to do so by Israeli Govt representatives (Mossad).

That Mossad had prior knowledge of the attacks is beyong dispute.

What their level of involvement was in the operation as a whole is open for debate but none should doubt their ability to infiltrate and influence.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If the Israeli govt was behind 9-11 in collusion with Bush, and key govt and media personnel who hold dual citizenship...wow.

I wish I could just laugh this off, but I can't. it's that old saying about where's there's smoke you know.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join