It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 The Military knows Israel did it!!! Truth is coming....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
"One thing is for certain and that is that Muslims in general walked away the big losers in 9-11 and absolutely had the very least to gain from it. One might easily imagine that those who stand presently accused would have had the wisdom to foresee that as an outcome."

Excellent observation.

Do they really expect us to believe these terrorist cave dwellers, on the one hand, were so slick that they outsmarted the most expensive and most advanced air defense system in the world? And yet, on the other hand, they were too stupid to realize the eventual consequences of such an action would be having their people pounded to oblivion?

I know these guys are portrayed as enjoying being suicidal and all, but let's get real here.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Ok, a typical Slide Show of Stills, but where's the Funcky background
music ??

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Now the question is, how do we make things right and say sorry to the people of Iraq, Afghanistan, and the entire Islamic religion? They were completely set up and unnecessarily blamed, and now so many of these people's lives are ruined and destroyed. Their families are torn apart; their cities, infrastructure, and general well-being are all in shambles.

Would they forgive us if we admitted we were duped by Israel?

What would they want? The land of Israel returned to the Palestinians?

Would they demand an all out war against Israel?

[edit on 18-3-2010 by tooo many pills]

I think that ultimately, that is the big question, but it goes further than apologizing to Muslims, Iraqis, and war with Israel.

The first thing that we need to do is re-establish this country to constitutional law. Repeal all laws going back to the 13th Amendment and start over.
And repeal all executive orders, except Kennedy's executive order 11110.

We need to seriously overhaul our contract law system, and bring all of the soldiers home.

This would be so chaotic and difficult at first, but after we audit the Fed and then refuse to pay them over half of our national debt that they hold, and take all of the money back from the Fed's Class A shareholders for duping the American people into the adhesion contract of the 14th Amendment AND the blatantly unconstitutional 16th Amendment, and then really reinvest in this country to build ourselves up again....

Then we can think about the rest of the world, because we owe way more than just the Muslims an apology.
If we really wanted to make the world love us again, then for a fraction of the cost of all these wars and dividend payouts on Federal Reserve stock, we could make sure that every individual in the world had access to clean healthy drinking water.

And sanitary living conditions.

Very cheap and very simple.

I think that would go a LONG way toward repairing our relationship with the world.

[edit on 3/19/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Couple in the fact that OBL stated he wanted to destroy the USA economy by engaging us in an non winnable war...9 years later our leaders still tout that they attacked us because of our freedom...meanwhile we are in the biggest recession in recent history. Somehow our leaders haven't figured that out, or there is high treason here.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
also take notice their shipping bombs now to prepare to attack Iran to further their plans, their in a hurry and must be stopped.

Al CIA da has suddenly been cripple and dying off "controlled news broadcast", their gonna pull out soon and hit Iran, Russia told them pull out of both wars and they could attack well 1 might work, but something to keep in mind. The thing is they need stopped before they attack Iran, whats wrong with the picture? Whats wrong with Iran having what all these other countries have, if Israel can have it so can Iran you know. Its all manipulated its up to our military and people now.

Up to us the people to inform everyone we can about this and up to the military to obey their OATH to the Constitution, Enemies foreign and domestic and also to protect the citizens and stand by the people!!!!!

We we prevail

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.

Margaret Mead

[edit on 19-3-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

[edit on 19-3-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Although I understand the anger, I hope there will be no overreaction.

Dr. Graeme MacQueen held a wonderful lecture. He summarized, that 24 hours after 9/11 there was clear consensus that:

1 Osama Bin Laden did it.
2 It was an act of war, not a crime.
3 The right response should be war against the nation harbouring Osama Bin Laden.

A rash decision. But only a rash decision, because it was planned that way. 9/11 was a crime, not an act of war. The adequate response to a crime, is a trial and a sentencing in a court of justice, not the attack against a foreign country. Persons are responsible, not countries. Without enough evidence the US has committed grave mistakes and attacked foreign sovereign nations. Should evidence prove, that Israel's leaders are responsible for much of 9/11, war against Israel is not the answer. By far the majority of Israelis and American jews are not responsible. Even among those jews, who call themselves Zionists and who lobby inside the US for Israel, the minority is culpable. A war would target the wrong people. Innocent Israelis and Palestinians would have to suffer. And there is still the strange possibility, that it are the Zionists who are designed to be the second group of fall guys.

Here is a lone CIA veteran, who doubted the bin Laden story from the beginning. He is interviewed on 9/12/2001.
www.brasschecktv.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It's not what is known, it's what they want us to think we know. They will likely try to deny such 'rumors' if it turns out for the bad.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by deadlyhope

lol what do you think they will do after 9 years be like yeah you got us we will leave now cya

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Definitely Star & Flag.

Everyone involved in this interview are respected among their peers. This is coming from Alan Sabrosky himself. This man was the Director of Studies at the U.S. Military War College. He's saying that he knows 911 was a Mossad operation. They probably have evidence consisting of real intelligence. At its core, his article is about the basic tenets regarding Zionist foreign policy. And Zionism's racial paranoia. He frames his arguement as an American loyalist.

My post is to raise some additional questions which should be addressed. And then I'll put in my two cents.

1. If its true, then what is the endgame? What are the true intentions of Israel's leadership? Was Osama Bin Laden a Mossad asset? Or is he just the fall guy? It is well known he was a CIA asset for years.

2. What is Israel going to do without American support? The wrath of the U.S. would be utterly complete if we do not take the high road. In fact, we wouldn't need to do anything as Israel is surrounded by enemies, and would be forced to bite. It seems lately Israel will start a war one way or another.

3. Is that it? Or is there yet another influence acting upon all the governments, seeking to create as much chaos as possible. This is why Sabrosky is talking about Zionism. And the Zionists are not just in Israel.

If 911 was a Mossad Operation, then the answer to this mystery was under the Americans' noses, hiding in plain sight. The thing about it is, Mossad being the culprit makes too much sense. Its too simple.

American fingers pointing at Israel for destroying their country's reputation, killing their citizens and soldiers, not to mention the two foreign countries we are at war in, is like pointing the finger at the Rothschilds themselves. Maybe the Rothschild Cartel has infiltrated all the relevant agencies (including Congress & the CIA, Mossad and of course Israel, Great Britain and half of Europe), and attempts to concertedly hijack both intelligence and the military in order to further their agenda. We need to divorce ourselves from Israel's influence to distance ourselves from it's self-sacrificing path to (un)glory.

I realize suddenly, my perception of reality through the past ten years takes on a much simpler explanation. I say this not from any racial bias at all, but from the point of view of a true American who greatly values what being American used to represent.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Dude Osama was the fall guy he has never been charged or admitted to any of it lay off the chinese fluoride water and disinfo

www.fbi.gov...
DESCRIPTION

Date of Birth: 1957 Hair: Brown
Place of Birth: Saudi Arabia Eyes: Brown
Height: 6' 4" to 6' 6" Complexion: Olive
Weight: Approximately 160 pounds Sex: Male
Build: Thin Nationality: Saudi Arabian
Remarks: Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane.
Scars and Marks: None

CAUTION

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

Thats it 1998 no WTC 9/11

As far as anger there is no anger in my post maybe in the video oh well they have dealt with this once in action id be pissed to if i was on the USS LIBERTY and lived to see this happen, im for peace but justice needs to be served across the board, Israel, Bush's, current Zionist in power now, Obama, Biden, Emanuel and so on.

They killed over 3,000 people that day on national television brainwashed most of the public through government controlled media output, they killed 1,000s of our troops in these wars and still going on now it must end justice lays with military power now to get these guys in our government and lock them up or whatever they want to do with them.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
What have I been saying on ATS... yet no one seems to listen. They've been planning to 'reveal' that Israel did it all along, LOOK at the threads on ATS nowadays. When I joined up if you said Israel had anything to do you were racist, and a year later there are posts every week where is further implicated in 9-11.

Its going to happen because it was planned to. Israel is the next fall guy.

As soon as we gather all the nations to destroy the evil that is Zionism... everyone will breathe a sigh of relief... and everyone will talk of how it was those crazy Jews all along. But its not 'the Jews', its not even ZIONISTS, its Rome, and Zionism is just a tool of Rome. It wasnt originally started to be. But its potential was far too great to go to war.

Im writing a comprehensive thread itll be done as soon as school gets out... will explain my position far better than a 5 minute post here.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Agreed with everything you said. Until: "if I were an investigative reporter or detective looking for whistle-blowers in connection with 9/11, I would be looking, very, very gingerly, in Israel"

that would be like I don't know, pinocchio fishing in the whale's stomach, or a finch looking for worms in a croc's open mouth, one false move and snap!

that would be one heck of a journalist. this would have to be a whistle-blower him/herself to begin with methinks.

that'll never happen. the group that runs that small country controls the nukes and the banks (locally) and they right now have a vice grip. its actually insane there. the vibe is insane. its like a Jewish Uganda or Nigeria or close to an ivory coast or Cambodia, or South Africa or Rio, I mean with its own Flavelas and everything man, its apocalypse now and the heart of darkness combined Levant-style leveraged to the hilt by Pseudo-Judaic, Germano-Russo nationalists and thugs. I say psedu because they are not true to Judaism. The Talmud yes but not the Torah. They are from ashkenazi and khazar origin and not true semites. Semites lived among each other and mixed for thousands of years.

I think true Judaism has been hijacked by the remnants of the 3rd Reich and reconstituted itself in corporate America, the corridors of power and in the State of Israel, cynically the 4th Reich lives today on the backs of the memories and suffering of all the ordinary Jewish people murdered under Hitler (Himself Jewish of perhaps Ashkenazi or Khazar origin), Roosevelt (Jewish Khazar), Churchill (Jewish Ashkenazi/Khazar) and Stalin (Khazar), just four men's (we can exclude Hirohito here), wills and actions and thoughts and decisions. The same relative minority has grown today and control the US congress, its highest echelons of education and business and finance insurance and real estate. And, ominously now elements of, law and domestic security and surveillance visavis information technology, data encryption and analysis etc. For such a minority of people to be so aggressive, you much be on the offensive nad operating at all times to have any leverage, And Of course the state of Israel, the Likud-Kadima nexus is full of such vile folks.

I mean it is a tough neighbourhood but Israel is a regional superpower she does not need to rattle the cage unless she wants to. No one wants to mess with her, not even the EU for crying out loud. its insane. She makes her own problems and her own people, Judaism, her allies and the world suffer for it. and that is essentially

Exactly what CENTCOM commander 5 star Army general david petreaus testified to, directly before congress this week. That Israeli intransigence is costing US army casualties in effect.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted on here before. It's a very long, but worthwhile read.

War in context.

It really does give you some credible insight into what was going on behind the scenes.

Regards,

Tim.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by ChunkyBarcode]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Zionist bomb attack
aided by the USA govt
are you lot blind?

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Okay ... Let's temper this discussion with logic and not let prejudices and emotions cloud the goal, deal?
First, to say, "Those Jews ... Hitler was right." Please. If in fact 9/11 was a Mossad operation, (which in essence means Zionist) and I'm not discounting it ... they do have the connections and the means ... Let's not condemn all of Israel or all the Jews worldwide. Remember, all Zionists are Jews. Not all Jews are Zionist.
Here comes the logic:
Let's, say ... the CIA planned and attacked ... the Vatican, using Protestants with an airplane. It doesn't matter why, whatever the reason, they thought it necessary. First, the Italians and the Catholics would condemn all Protestants. (Like we all did towards Muslims after 9/11) But, then it comes out that the CIA was (or may have) been behind it. Then the battle cry would be "Those dam Americans! The Japanese Government in 1941 was right all along!"
Would that be a just statement?
Of course not.
Being an American ... I didn't want to harm the Vatican. The CIA didn't count me, or any of us, the loyal U.S. citizens among the few who knew they were going to do this aggressive thing supposedly on our behalf. The CIA is out of control, apparently. But, how can the common citizenry stop them? We can't. That is reality. All we can do is hope the three branches of our Government grow some gonads and stop the CIA from doing, or continuing to do whatever it is they started.
Just as the Israeli Government would need to do, if in fact the Mossad had anything to do with 9/11.

Now, don't you feel silly blaming all of Judaism and every Israeli, man, woman and child for 9/11?

This thread's main point, as headlined "The Military knows Israel did it!!!"
has only one purpose; to sensationalize a statement made by one man. Without any corroborating evidence, testimonies, documents ... etc.
I'll admit, Dr. Sabrosky's bio is impressive -

-From the site: www.salem-news.com

A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky’s teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University; while in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS). Dr. Sabrosky has lectured widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad.

Since he offers no proof, and unless he has added to his list of achievements the discovery of clairvoyance (the power to perceive things that are not present to the normal senses ... i.e. sixth sense) then his statement is merely speculation.

I mean no offense to the OP. Nor does that mean this discussion is invalid, IMO. Everything should be discussed, scrutinized, and proven or disproven to the best our research will allow.

But I do have a problem with 'single source intel'.
There is a process, a procedure, that used to be the absolute 'first rule' in Journalism. Their credo, if you will: Get a minimum of two independent sources for your information. Then, qualify and verify those corroborating sources (as to their credibility and authenticity) before you go to press. The Internet changed all that. If one youtube video announces "They have found it! A way to turn lead into gold!" Then everyone goes brain dead and accepts it as truth without question.

So, discussion is good! Great, even!
But the rush to condemn, to accuse without warrant ... and worse, the hate that seems to blossom from these discussions are not in any way useful.

If you disagree with anything I've said, you certainly have that right.
Just don't go spoutin'
"Hey, your heritage is Italian, right? Then we should bomb Italy!"

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wokeuplate
Agreed with everything you said. Until: "if I were an investigative reporter or detective looking for whistle-blowers in connection with 9/11, I would be looking, very, very gingerly, in Israel"

that would be like I don't know, pinocchio fishing in the whale's stomach, or a finch looking for worms in a croc's open mouth, one false move and snap!

It would be tricky and would have to be handled just so. People like me who dribble their ice cream cones onto their shirtfronts and are always misplacing things wouldn't be suitable for a job like that.

Maybe this young lady from Thailand could be persuaded to make a few discrete inquiries.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think the 2 keys to pulling off 9/11 were actually electronics and software. First you have the PTECH PROMIS software that NORAD and everyone else in the military uses. Created by an Israeli company.
Secondly, there is our telephone exchanges that once again are owned by an Israeli company (AMDOCS). Only Israel could have had the inside knowledge and ability to pull off 9/11.
Dual citizenship should automatically make one unable to work in any high governmental capacity. Divided loyalties in such places can lead to no good.
The truth will come out and when it does there will be hell to pay. I had long hoped that our military would wise up to the true perpeTRAITORS of 9/11 and act accordingly to restore our Republic.
Funny how us CT's and "whackos" knew WHO was behind 9/11 all along. About time some folks in an official capacity woke up.
Great Find Optimus!

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Asktheanimals]

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

The NWO is being exposed. God bless We The People WTP!

The truth is coming out. WTP refuse to live in fear. We are taking back our thoughts and changing reality.

TPTB do not pay to rent space in my brain. I evict negativity and hatred. I replace it with positivity and LOVE.

WTP are winning.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

As soon as we gather all the nations to destroy the evil that is Zionism... everyone will breathe a sigh of relief... and everyone will talk of how it was those crazy Jews all along. But its not 'the Jews', its not even ZIONISTS, its Rome, and Zionism is just a tool of Rome. It wasnt originally started to be. But its potential was far too great to go to war.

Where on earth would you have gotten a wild idea like that from? That’s just crazy talk!

By the way my friend I have posted some of my most recent research on the Empire that has never and will not die onto the same thread starting here that sheds an even deeper dimension of light onto the subject. The thread that refuses to die has grown a few more pages since with the ATS Subject Matter Expert and a couple of other exceptionally knowledgeable posters contributing heavily. It adds a lot of depth and background that you might want to check out and include into your works.

For those who might not quite get what Ridhya is getting at here some of us contend that the Holy Roman Bible which foretells of the nations of the world turning on Israel in the final days before an apocalyptical war that is the final act before the ushering in of a One World Government is actually all part of a very active 2,000 year old plan by Rome to conquer the whole world using stealth, deception and the divide and conquer warfare it specializes in to accomplish that.

While a lot of people interpret this to be prophecy and the work of Yahweh there is a lot of evidence of a vast ongoing conspiracy throughout the centuries to drive world events along those lines with Roman principles involved.

Groups like the Skull and Bones, Masons, Bilderbergers, Knights of Columbus, Knights of Malta and the Rosicrucian Order and the Zionists have worked on carrying it out and in their upper echelon and tiers of leadership are closely aligned with Rome.

One thing is for certain and that is if it is revealed in any conclusive way that Israel is/was behind 9-11 it would effectively turn the world against it.

There is a tremendous amount of research and theories put forth in the thread linked above for anyone curious.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This guy is a raging anti-semite

If you are using this guy as an example of an expert on Intelligence you are wrong on several accounts.

He is the Stanton Friedman of Jew Haters. A P.h.d does not make you right or smart.

I am a former Pararescue. That does NOT make me an expert on the Air Force or any military branch.

And the fact that you use this Jew hater as an example of your 9/11 Truther fantasies gives us a window into YOUR soul.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join