It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 The Military knows Israel did it!!! Truth is coming....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Most of you people are focused directly on vengeance, so all you care about is WHO did it, which is fair. I am a little more concerned about WHY was it allowed to happen?? Regardless of who did it, it was allowed to happen for a reason.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueTruth
I asked a simple question, and it's right there in the open, multiple times.

Can somebody who watched the videos please summarize their main points in some sort of factually arranged outline/abstract of around 5 or 6 sentences?

And can you attempt to avoid 'loaded question' fallacies such as, 'do you think the military does not know Israel did it' - or i will be forced to ask you if you have stopped beating your wife yet (the common example of the fallacy).

Somewhere in that video, if it's worth watching, there ought to be a core set of facts, and if every published academic can manage an abstract presenting the central points and data, even on far more complex topics, then so too can you.

Other than that, I provided links to points I've disagreed with, so there should be no need to ask me to repeat myself again.
[edit on 19-3-2010 by TrueTruth]

In the time it took you to post over and over again demanding that some one summarize the 'facts' presented in the video, you could have watched the video yourself several times over and spared us your drivel.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Excellent video. Thanks for sharing, and you are right.... the truth is not only coming, it is here.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Who is this Alan?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I believe people at the top in Israel knew. There may even have been an orchestra by CIA-SIS-Mossad. I imagine that Jews are thrown into the mix to scare people. This goes back to the Holocaust and whatever they do from then on is for their survival. Professor Michel Chossudovsky, the son of a famous Jewish composer?, said that the stories of phone calls to Jews in the WTC were confirmed. But like I was saying Jews are added to keep people from seriously considering topics. The statements made by Mr. Silverstein are damning to say the least so why would they have been publicized? Certain people are hiding behind the Star of David. I believe it is the rich people, not all of them just certain ones. Thank you. RSVP

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join