It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 The Military knows Israel did it!!! Truth is coming....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+72 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former director of studies at the US Army War College says that the military brass now know that Israel and those traitors within our nation committed the 911 attack.

This is the key people exposing the lies will end the wars and crush the New World Order

[edit on 18-3-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Can you point me to where he says this? I don't have time to listen to 40 minutes at this moment.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Can you point me to where he says this? I don't have time to listen to 40 minutes at this moment.

I really dont want to listen to 40 mins of this video either but I will say. Is it any surprise to anyone that Israel had something to do with 9-11? Most of the people in control of the US government are dual citizens ofIsrael and it's no surprise the government did it. So yes, the the United States of Isreal was involved

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
2nd video details military understandind that 911 was a mossad operation.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I would think you'd consider this must-watch video.

I personally think it was worth watching the 2nd one, now will definitely watch the other three.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

That is pretty massive. So this was definielty Dr. Alan Sabrosky? If so then he appears to be a very credible source.

It all seems to fit. What with the Israeli spy ring who were following some of the accused hijackers in Flordia, The Israelis who were arrested filiming and celebrating the attacks in New York and then released after 60 days due to high end official talks and the Israelis arrested on the Washington Bridge with a bomb in their van who were also released along with The Israeli company who moved their offices out of the World Trade.

The evidence does seem to point towards quite a serious Israeli involvment in the attacks.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former director of studies at the US Army War College says that the military brass now know that Israel and those traitors within our nation committed the 911 attack.

If you go to Part 2 of the linked audio and listen starting at 8:35, Dr. Sabrosky makes a concise statement of his own certitude, unsupported by any evidence referred to in his other statements, that 9/11 was a Mossad operation and that he has communicated his certitude to people in the Marine Corps and at the War College.

I would be more impressed with the interview if Dr. Sabrosky were bringing information from within the US military out to the public, informing us of the certitude that he had discovered among contacts he has in the military. That is not the case.

It is interesting that a person with his credentials believes that 9/11 was a Mossad operation, but it is sad that he seems to be taking his military colleagues completely by surprise with this conviction.

Rumours of military unease with respect to 9/11 and it's aftermath have arisen before, not least from Gen (Ret.) Wesley Clark, among others. The fact remains that professional soldiers are your last worst hope for political action in matters like this. Hitler's Wehrmacht is the classic example of a first rate military machine that were dithering do nothings on the political front.

I don't think the US military is any different.

Having said that, if I were an investigative reporter or detective looking for whistleblowers in connection with 9/11, I would be looking, very, very gingerly, in Israel.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yes it really is him and you must watch all 4 videos important info, talking about Iran also

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I would be more impressed with the interview if Dr. Sabrosky were bringing information from within the US military out to the public, informing us of the certitude that he had discovered among contacts he has in the military. That is not the case.

Totally agreed. After watching all four of these videos, the rhetoric is compelling, and does build a certain rage. BUT WAIT. We can't have rage without EVIDENCE! In the case of the Liberty, maybe so- there is enough there to warrant anger towards Israel.

But as to 9/11, this guy's arguments, at least so far through 4 videos, do not carry with them any evidence whatsoever. The closest he got was saying, and I'm paraphrasing, "Look how building 7 came down....And if one building was wired with explosives, ALL the buildings were wired with explosives. They did it....Israel did 9/11."

Now look, as much as I suspect they were involved, along with other covert operatives inside our cluster**** of a government, I am not about to jump on the destroy Israel bandwagon over mere comments, no matter how credible the source. We need real evidence. Of course, most of that was removed rather quickly from ground zero.

The other problem here is that he keeps talking about showing videos to our military commanders and such, with the same argument, and then getting stunned reactions. But what else has he got that DEFINITELY, beyond the shadow of a doubt, pins Israel for this crime?

Maybe more is to come if the other 3 parts of the video are uploaded (its says 1/7). But so far, epic fail- even for me, and I'm just as suspicious about 9/11 as anyone could be. I'm just not as sold so easily. Not anymore. Too much crap flying around, and too many theories. Show us evidence.

[edit on Thu Mar 18th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The content of these videos is very compelling. But I feel I have to offer a warning for those that might not be able to see it.

As a foreigner I find this kind of rhetoric a little strong. This sounds very much like an ultra right wing nationalist movement complaining about an ultra right wing nationalist moment.

Even though I believe what they're saying and it rings true. I still don't trust this for some reason.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by belial259]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here is an obligatorial link, showing Zionistic involvement in the 9/11 attack and cover-up.
800poundgorilla.100webspace.net...

Here is a video which contains information about people with dual-loyality. The video starts slowly, but becomes really interesting after 2 minutes.

Numerous people with different nationalities and confessions were likely involved in the 9/11 incident and cover-up. Nonetheless, there are in my opinion clear indications, that Israelis/Zionists played a vital role. But some people with sick believes are not representative for a religion or country as a whole.

Some sociopathic Zionists are convinced from their own exceptionalsim. They think they have an innate right to deceive or even murder gentiles. Normally, if not challenged, they are able to deceive an audience using hasbara (Jewish propaganda). If confronted with facts, they may expose themselves, like it happened in this enjoyable video. Dr. Raanan Gissin a former senior advisor to Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and one of Israel's leading spokesmen to the foreign press is outmatched by Norman Finkelstein.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Some doctor says it so it must be true!

I'll believe it when your army generals announce it, and until then I'll not waste time getting angry and damaging my health over a rumour.

What would be the consequences of this assuming it were true? what do you think would happen?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Many of the themes touched upon by Dr. Sadosky, loyalty conflicts among dual Israeli/American citizens, particularly those holding cabinet level office, the USS Liberty affair, Israeli involvment in 9/11 etc. have been discussed in great detail in threads on ATS.

There have been very compelling testamonies, by police officers, Mossad assets themselves (on Israeli TV no less), and others that make Israeli involvment in 9/11 a strong possibility. Silverstein's statements about WTC 7 and his business partnership with ex-Israeli paratrooper Frank Lowey not to mention his overall strong connections to Israel also raise suspicion. The Odigo affair, the Israeli student spy ring, the list goes on. There are lots of reasons to believe that Israel was involved in 9/11.

But Dr. Sadosky should bring us a hard connection to Mossad or the Israeli military. We've already got the ground covered at two degrees of separation.

Then let's get criminal prosecutions, not leap to hyperspace and blow Israel off the map. That kind of talk gives 9/11 truth a bad name and really makes me wonder under what circumstances Sadosky left the War College.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

yea yea anything out of context about Israel is forbidden thats the problem no one wants to hear why everyone is blind to it yada yada

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
yea yea anything out of context about Israel is forbidden thats the problem no one wants to hear why everyone is blind to it yada yada

I wasn't even talking about anything said about Israel. I was talking about the pro American nationalist rhetoric. It sounded a little strong to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
TRUTH is coming get ready just for the fun of it im going to post about 10 videos, for the incapable people to look over.

Start off with blown rogue government exposed the other day

Windows in a vertical line are simultaneously blown out by the explosions which brought down World Trade Center Building 7. Notice there is no crush factor on the floors the debris is from explosives.

Tip of the iceberg 1 and 2 covers the controlled planes and more.

SEE this link to explore all links to the data in this series
www.youtube.com...

Now for the Israeli Military caught on 9/11 and they detonated bombs at ground level detained by firefighters, also they documented the 9/11 event and were all let go because the Israeli Government is operating here on US soil and in factions of our own Government which is now no secret because Biden said himself hes a Zionist also Emanuel which is 2nd in power do your research and so on the list can go.

Now the Bush admin. halted the 9/11 commission from investigating anything further. COVER-UP it all is hello.

The Honorable Thomas H Kean, Chairman
The Honorable Lee H Hamilton. Vice Chairman
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks
Upon the United States

Washington D.C.20407
Gentlemen:

Your staff has advised us that the Commission seeks to participate in the questioning of certain enemy combatants detained in the war against terrorists of global reach. Such action by the Commission would substantially interfere with the ability of the United States to perform its law enforcement, defense and intelligence functions in the protection of the American people.

Your legislative commission has had extraordinary- indeed, unprecedented in the annals of American history - access to many of the nations most sensitive secrets in the conduct of its work including detainee information.

In response to the Commission's expansive requests for access to secrets, the executive branch has provided such access in full cooperation. There is however a line that the Commission should not cross- the line separating the Commission's proper inquiry into the September 11, 2001 attacks from interference with the Government's ability to safeguard the national security including protection of Americans from future terrorist attacks.

The Commissions staff's proposed participation in questioning of detainees would cross that line.

As the officers of the United States responsible for the law enforcement, defense and intelligence
functions of the Government, we urge your Commission not to further pursue the proposed request to participate in the questioning of detainees.

Donald H Rumsfeld- Secretary of Defense

John Ashcroft- Attorney General

George J Tenet- Director of Central Intelligence

Please see the full PDF here-
www.aclu.org...

Anyways theres some facts now work hard and dis-info them with the dumbest stuff you can find dis-info agents earn your checks.

This corrupt government, nazi tyranny, and New World Order will fall as soon as this is exposed this is what all the wars, police state, control, and their master plan is based on, this is the full force of the plan, bottom of the pyramid when this block crumbles everything crumbles including them, then Bush's, Obama, Administration, Congressmen will all go to jail or worse for these crimes and cover ups.

Then we have our nation and freedom once again and help the other nations rid their governments of these people working hand in hand in this whole operation.

PEACE AND TRUTH

[edit on 18-3-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
KPMG folks. If Israel made off with the Military's 2.3 Trillion, they didn't get far. The location the plane hit the Pentagon was the perfect spot to cover up the theft. What client company of KPMG was doing the work there? What client company of KPMG' was able to keep the Chicago Merch running & making someone money when it should have been shut down. Could Israel have kept the Merch up & running?

www.hawkscafe.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
We may be reaching a crisis point where the military might have to choose between obeying the politicians that have sold and betrayed their nation, and their oath of loyalty to the American nation and people.

Those "enemies domestic" and those dual citizenship Zionist traitors might be in for some real trouble.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join