It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Engravings On The Tree Of Life! You Won’t Believe This!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
At first glance, i thought "RAINFOREST CAFE"

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm still don't believing this three isn't real... F*CK!! I was just ready to do a magnificent deep research about Andhra Pradesh. This touched my soul, I really was ready to get into, committing me to find the origins of this masterpiece... WTF???

People you have NO RIGHT to destroy the dreams of other people. So sweet illusions....
I'm still don't believing, I need to go to Disneyland someday to see it with my own eyes.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
I'm still don't believing this three isn't real... F*CK!! I was just ready to do a magnificent deep research about Andhra Pradesh. This touched my soul, I really was ready to get into, committing me to find the origins of this masterpiece... WTF???

People you have NO RIGHT to destroy the dreams of other people. So sweet illusions....
I'm still don't believing, I need to go to Disneyland someday to see it with my own eyes.

You will miss it then. It is at DisneyWorld and not Disneyland. Deny ignorance.

-just teasing.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is not in a remote village. This is at Disney World.

Believe me, I've seen it in person and remember watching documentaries about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
I'm sorry, but this is not in a remote village. This is at Disney World.

Believe me, I've seen it in person and remember watching documentaries about it.

What??? The heck you say? It simply cannot be? Can you provide some sources and some links? There is no way this thread got to be 3 pages long without someone revealing this breaking information already. Can you please back up your crazy insinuation?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The guy that posted this thread without a prior research, right now must be like:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I don't even know if i need to comment...

You can clearly see that this is very recent... it's not old and there is no mystery to it... although i gotta say that it is great artwork!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
hilarious failthread

you learn something everyday

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
But the OP was correct! :

"Amazing Engravings On The Tree Of Life! You Won’t Believe This!"

...and nobody does. THEY REALLY EXIST ON A TREE, but it's on a fake tree.

Good for you. Made me look.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You have been mis informed mate
I remember seeing that in Orlando when i visited when i was younger

Someone playing a cruel hoax for the gullible

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
Remote villiage? Well, if you consider Orlando to be remote I suppose you are correct

The Tree of Life is a 145-foot (44 m) artificial tree, the icon of Disney's Animal Kingdom since it opened on April 22, 1998.
Engineered from a refitted oil platform, it is located on Discovery Island, roughly in the center of the park. Its leaves are made out of Kynar.

On the exterior are carved images of 325 animals. Under the Tree is a theatre featuring It's Tough to be a Bug!, a 3-D film hosted by Flik, from Disney·Pixar's A Bug's Life.

It is similar to Rafiki's home tree in The Lion King, though on a much larger scale. There is a hidden Mickey on this tree.

Source

Hint: It's either fiberglass or cement.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by D.E.M.]

This guy deserves credit for shutting down one more hoax thread. ATS needs to start doing auto-bans on hoax posters - save us all the time and energy.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Oh dear. This epic fail thread is why I hardly ever post on OverTheTopSecret anymore. I'm not sure what's sadder, let's break down the candidates...

First there's the poor OP who posted it. Okay, fine then. Once in awhile people have a brain-fart. It happens to all of us, all the time.

But then there's the people who initially fell for it. Several brain farts right in a row? I guess...

And then there's the debunkers. Not the first debunker, but all the ones after the first who think they're bringing us something new and exciting. They think they're being so clever, being the "first" to break the news to us all.

And finally there's the people who have fallen for it after the multiple debunking posts... I mean... good lord!

Threads like this serve to prove to the world that ATS as a whole is ridiculous. Honestly, I stick around for the entertainment. Who needs to troll when the entire forum regularly goes to poop all by itself?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

If they'd implement a dratted de-flag and de-star option, we wouldn't have this problem! We could negate the idiots who believe it and the fools who flag it as a joke and drive this drivel down to the bottom of the barrel where it belongs!

Course, I've been tooting that horn for 3 years now. Suffice it to say, the OP does NOT deserve the flags he got.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Hi guys! Check this out. This one is known as the tree of life – a tree in a remote village in Andhra Pradesh, India.

So is this tree you posted actually in India or is it the one at Disney in Orlando?

If this is actually where you say it is, shouldn't there be more information on it? Do you have any links to provide?

Can you refute the poster who says this tree is located in Orlando? Or have you misled us?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
So is this tree you posted actually in India or is it the one at Disney in Orlando?

You're saying they made a copy in India and the references saying it is an email hoax are actually the hoax?

If this is actually where you say it is, shouldn't there be more information on it? Do you have any links to provide?

Lots has been provided. There is plenty on Google. I don't think it's much of a secret!

Can you refute the poster who says this tree is located in Orlando? Or have you misled us?

Your post just has to be trolling, but I feel compassion for starving trolls. It's in my nature.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Thanks D.E.M! I got this stuff on email a couple of days ago with these pics. It said that the tree was in India.

But thanks for the correction. It's in DL and not India as mentioned...and artificial at that.

Apologies to all you guys. My bad!

But all said and done this work of art is truly amazing!

[edit on 25-2-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I gave you a star for being a good sport and honest about it. We all make mistakes, and email hoaxes are the worst.

Check snopes next time!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You should not apologize. You took enough of a beating from all of us over it and you still came back and owned up to it. There are so many people on this site that do post lies and repost them after they were proven lies and repeat old debunked hoaxes and insist on them. There are also many people that get caught doing this and just hide for a few days and then come back and pretend it never happened. I think you deserve a reward for that but all I can give you is a star. Kudos on doing something that so many here can not do.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
we should ban people for not even using google to find out what the heck before even posting

it looks like you copy paste your posts from some website and dont do any research beyond it ...

thanx for the member who posted the real information about the three ... lol

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

thanx for using the google, it looks like people dont knmow it exists!Q! thnx

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join