It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Anomaly *Captured On Video* - Life Revealed 2010

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Box of Rain

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Box of Rain

At the end of the day we have to agree to disagree I think.

I am not changing my view - and any of you yours. We should just leave it at that, because repeating something over and over won't achieve anything.

How's that for a resolution?

Fine -- we agree to disagree...

...However, just so I understand your argument, why do you say that it is absurd to believe that it is a hot pixel? You still haven't explained this.

You also haven't addressed why that spot you call an object appears in the same location in other images taken by that same camera.

I'm fine saying "we agree to disagree" but I'm going to feel like you have failed to present your argument until you address these points. You have given no other evidence that this was a "rocket launch" or a flying object of any kind, besides the fact that there is a "spot" on a video -- a spot that doesn't move, btw.

That's not very good evidence.

[edit on 2/1/2010 by Box of Rain]

Downloaded video as suggested by the OP watched in HD on my 92" screen for a laugh it still appeared as a small dot it appears outside the front rim of the crater just about 12 seconds or so into video I agree the
PIXEL position on screen doesn't change most likely a hot pixel.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Downloaded video as suggested by the OP watched in HD on my 92" screen for a laugh it still appeared as a small dot it appears outside the front rim of the crater just about 12 seconds or so into video I agree the
PIXEL position on screen doesn't change most likely a hot pixel

Downloaded video and watched in HD on my 108" plasma full specrum screen, for curiosity it still appeared as a small object that take off from the bottom of the crater and change direction suddenly before leave the rim of the crater just about 12 seconds or so into video. Then I confirm that the OBJECT position on the screen is REAL and it is an unexplained ANOMALY.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i honestly cannot see the anomaly anywhere can someone please help me out?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Downloaded video and watched in HD on my 108" plasma full specrum screen, for curiosity it still appeared as a small object that take off from the bottom of the crater and change direction suddenly before leave the rim of the crater just about 12 seconds or so into video. Then I confirm that the OBJECT position on the screen is REAL and it is an unexplained ANOMALY.

I'm curious...did you download the edited video in the OP (the one which panned around the screen) or the original unedited video?

The reason I ask is because I watched the unedited video at 720p on my large-screen computer monitor, put my cursor next to the object when it first became visible, and the object did NOT move relative to the cursor.

Quite a few other people have also noted that the object does NOT move independently (i.e., it moves with the camera) on the unedited video, which makes me think you were watching the edited one.

Edited Version (With Screen panning)
JAXA's Original Version (No Panning)

[edit on 2/2/2010 by Box of Rain]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
i honestly cannot see the anomaly anywhere can someone please help me out?

This might be helpful: I annotated a frame from the original JAXA video (This One). You may be getting confused by the part of the OP that says the "object" was launched from the center of the crater -- it was not. The "spot" (whatever it is) was visible even before the crater.

Also, if you weren't doing so already, you might want to watch the video in 720p resolution at full-screen.

anyway, here is the annotated still image. I hope this helps:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0dcfebaddbd.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 2/2/2010 by Box of Rain]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The laser altimeter is pointed in the same direction as the terrain camera.

Perhaps this is so that they can precisely match the reading with the feature being measured???

Could this not be the dot we see moving with the screen?

Did I really have to join to post this?

Took 5min of investigation.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i still dont see it, maybe im blind, or maybe you all have super powers

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I just finished reading and all I can say is wow. WZN claims 'life revealed 2010' and 'rocket launch' on the moon. The evidence is a tiny dot, a tiny dot! A dot was later revealed by a member to be in the exact same place on later material filmed by the exact same camera. Still WZN will not even consider the fact that the dot might have something to do with the camera.

What a waste of bandwidth.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

ok dude ok, its not dirt on the lense.

its a booger.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

This is NASA footage? All I saw was Japanese. OP, your credibility went bye-bye imo with your antics here. This thread has given me a headache

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I put my finger on the thing through the whole video and it doesn't move in any way outside the movement of the camera. It helps to find the pixel, touch a spot so you can still reference it from your finger, and start the video over. You can see the pixel throughout the whole video whenever it passes over any slightly shaded area. It's absolutely a camera anomaly.

At least we can all be pretty sure it's not an umbrella this time, though.

Edit:

That said, I'll tell the OP what I told the OP in the umbrella crisis: If you are so absolutely sure that this isn't something mundane, bring the footage up to media outlets and real publicity outside of a single forum on the internet. Let it get real scrutiny. Bonus is, if you're right, you'll probably get it named after you!

[edit on 2/2/2010 by EsSeeEye]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
One day, something amazing may finally rear it's head for us to observe. When it happens, I do believe it will be obvious, it will be clear, and there will be no doubt, whatsoever.

Not a tiny speck that moves at the same speed as the camera, with no plume, and launches from an area that has NO equipment, launch pad, roads, building, or like... well, all the things you'd expect to be around a rocket launching.

I'm pretty sure the dirt colored rocket is just dirt on a lens.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Same here - but you have to feel sorry with people that use projector TVs for HD

At least some people see it the way we do - lots of nasty angry people on here - and those are the 1st people that wonder why disclosure has been delayed for so long. Moon anomalies is one method to see how the public will take it - well let's hope this 'fear space' of thinking goes sooner than later.

And to all those that post with such venom - do yourselves a favor and put me on ignore - that way you can skip any posts I make! Easy peasy
And again I don't care what you think about me or what threads I start - and I owe you all not a thing. *let the whining continue*

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Please bring this footage to the attention of the media. If this is what you claim it is, the world has to see it.

Will you do that?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

I'm no fame whore - nor do I believe information should cost a thing! Could be the commie in me

Everything I do I do for free - there is no better feeling than someone U2Uing me THANKING me for my work. That's nice.

You can do the honors - I've put it out there - MSM is BS - but feel free to distribute and get the info out there - for free.

Too many people are caught up in "I want to be famous" - we ALL are famous!

We should help each other - but as I've stated time after time, I'm human (I think
) and I FEEL like any other human being. Some of the attacks launched at me - really make me sad, and then toughen up my skin, because bottom line is - they are ONLY words!

So the question now becomes - are you going to help too?!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

So you're perfectly OK with relegating this massive find of yours to the bulk of these forums and going no further with it? Surely if it's the discovery you believe it is, it'd be worth getting it put on the desks (anonymously, of course) of others who would give it to the world so people outside these forums can be shown that there's life on the moon. Not for the fame, but so the word can be spread.

I doubt any of us would think to take any money or wish any fame for it, of course, but isn't the point to show evidence of life outside Earth's atmosphere?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
pause at 22 seconds look at exactly 12 o'clock you'll see a moon monument of a human face.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
I just finished reading and all I can say is wow. WZN claims 'life revealed 2010' and 'rocket launch' on the moon. The evidence is a tiny dot, a tiny dot! A dot was later revealed by a member to be in the exact same place on later material filmed by the exact same camera. Still WZN will not even consider the fact that the dot might have something to do with the camera.

What a waste of bandwidth.

Agreed!

What a waste of time and bandwidth! This thread should be closed!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretbear

What a waste of time and bandwidth! This thread should be closed!

I'm still waiting for the effect to be replicated.

No one has posted another instance where this effect is visible in another JAXA video.

After we find that, then we can go ahead and not close the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join