It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Anomaly *Captured On Video* - Life Revealed 2010

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
4healthrelatedreasons i wont provide a nio-existant link, BUT...while u r watching this i am doing my bisines on the twin pkanet on the othersideoftheSUN!
how clumbsly af the amatuer scientist not 2 notice!
oh#urdoomedunlessumakethecut!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by secretbear

What a waste of time and bandwidth! This thread should be closed!

I'm still waiting for the effect to be replicated.

No one has posted another instance where this effect is visible in another JAXA video.

After we find that, then we can go ahead and not close the thread.
[/quote

Me either - and you can all call me hawk eye now - but as of yet at least 20 of the videos I have been scouring - nada! Still looking though.

Also on my other thread with the different anomaly "the flash" - no repeat cases - interesting that.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I see the "object" whatever it is. I cannot understand why it suddenly vanishes at some point. So may it be what half of the people say here with it being a hot pixel?

This is still a unknown "object" to me.

Good find though

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Why does the object appear to be aerodynamically shaped? Why would aerodynamics play a factor on the Moon?? Why is the burden of proof shifted to only those that disagree with the OP??? Why why why???? Hoax

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm saddened by the OP's lack of effort in pushing this anomaly to the forefront of the public's awareness.

In fact, I'm saddened by it happening so often on these forums by so many people. Why is it that someone can post a youtube video on ATS and expect to just sit back and say "There. Aliens revealed. What's for lunch?" and expect anything to happen?

There's a very large number of people that are genuinely curious about what they've seen, and willing to work with those in the discussion to figure it out, but for posters like this who will take no explanation other than what they've fabricated to themselves, why bother? Why not just skip ATS and go to the news? Why not buy some ad space and show the world what you believe so feverently is proof of alien life?

Because, deep down, you don't really believe it. You don't have the convictions you so ardently claim when there's no repercussions. When there's no true, named professionals looking at your evidence. It's easy to discount the myriad of people here who give perfectly reasonable explanations here as a nobody, because you don't know who they are. Put your evidence up for official scrutiny, please.

It's a hot pixel. That's all. And unless I see this in a news conference with the D-word associated with it, there's really no reason to consider it otherwise. Call me close-minded, but it's not up to me to prove it's not an alien spaceship, it's up to the OP to prove it is.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamerman
I see the "object" whatever it is. I cannot understand why it suddenly vanishes at some point. So may it be what half of the people say here with it being a hot pixel?

This is still a unknown "object" to me...

The only time I could not see it was when the background was bright -- which is to be expected. It was ALWAYS visible when the background was relatively dark.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by secretbear

What a waste of time and bandwidth! This thread should be closed!

I'm still waiting for the effect to be replicated.

No one has posted another instance where this effect is visible in another JAXA video.

After we find that, then we can go ahead and not close the thread.
[/quote

Me either - and you can all call me hawk eye now - but as of yet at least 20 of the videos I have been scouring - nada! Still looking though..

I would call you Hawk Eye, but I'm sure you've convinced yourself of it enough already. If someone were to find this PIXEL ANOMOLY repeated in another video, would it be worth their effort to bring to the table or would you overlook that as it doesn't fit your dilusion? This whole forum is full of folks who believe (and of course some don't), and I'm sure some of your doubters are true believers as I know I am. So maybe the issue is with you and not us, as you are the one who can't carry the weight of your claim, even though in La-La-Land you can. Could it be you feel such a conviction because this apparent HOAX is your creation? Were you the one moving the frame in the alt. video?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
ALL the JAXA moon videos are computer generated. Not a single video is real and none of them are in hd so if someone see a moving pixel, blame the softwares used during confection. I plan to make an exhaustive thread about this blatant Japanese hoax in the coming months.

All SELENE videos are fake.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by D1ss1dent]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by baphomet420

No, it is not. If you study the original HD that I linked you will clearly see the angle of the 'rocket' and how it would be impossible for 'dirt' to move that way (as it would if it were on the lens). Also if you look closely you actually see what looks like a blur behind the 'rocket' due to the 'rocket's speed...

BTW this lens dirt the ones that seem to see - how come this isn't BLACK? (like the one you DO see on the left middle edge (near the edge of the videos)
I actually think this is some kind of laser/mapping marker (on the camera) - not the 'rocket'.

- and BTW - Where the heck did this alleged DIRT come from? Why isn't this WHITE dirt on any of the other videos on that site?

Seriously

[edit on 31-1-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

>SNIP< you can even see another piece of dirt in the black space in the same video, ca. top left..

it IS dirt, for sure, you can see the same thing raise up in a vertical direction
from the begin of the video, watch very very close, you can only spot
it on dark spots,

>SNIP

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Looks like something on the lens the way it moves with the camera on the original video. In the first video they played with it a bit to make it look like it was not moving with the camera when it clearly is. Just by adding a red pill to the beginning does not make it true, it does however show that some people will believe in anything. And i do not see how this prooves live on the moon.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There's no dust, rockets, lens, ufos or else. As ALL the Jaxa moon videos are computer generated, the moving pixel everybody see is the result of a buggy algorithm used to move the 3D terrain.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Where did you learn about that?

I'd be interested in your sources.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuhail

Great input to the discussion. It is not a lens artifact.

Phage wins.

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

The source is myself (sorry if the answer is disappointing). Such a phenomenon (moving pixels resulting from what I said earlier) can happen and seeing a similar glitch in the other videos is something probable. As to divulge informations about myself, I can't.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by D1ss1dent]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
*Crater = 50 kilometers

*Telescopic camera orbit = 100 kilometers
source:
www.jaxa.jp...

1:How can dust be seen from this scenario when the focal point is so far away?
2:Why is this 'dust' white and not black?
3:Why does this 'dust' leave a trail as it ascends from the crater floor?
4:Why does the "rocket" start and finish in the crater and just above the crater rim?
5:How is a "hot pixel" possible videoing?

*The "camera marker" in the middle left of most of the other video's stays exactly in the same place every time.

*No one has explained the "flash" on the 2nd video I posted:

*Phage has yet to show any evidence in the pro of UFO/ET discovery and will continue to do so. What are his qualifications? Does he work for NASA?

*Nothing anyone has regurgitated has made me think any different - and I will not and don't tolerate members constantly hounding me for bringing this find.

*Again I ask all of you that think I'm full of it - put me on ignore so I won't ever bother you again with my posts.

*I believe these videos are legitimate - I also will say from left field I believe these could even be the original Apollo videos - due to the fact the imagery is so similar to many of the NASA Apollo images I have viewed (how many have you viewed?).

*I also believe the color has been taken - promoting the myth the moon is a dull boring rock.

*Also if you download and watch all these JAXA/NASA videos (IN HD) - you will notice a familiar theme - the good stuff has been taken out - and especially the 'far side' has had many of those videos filtered - and taken at times where the sun's reflection makes what you see look hazy at best.

*I have had some of the foulest comments posted on my you tube - which I remove instantly. I believe if you get mad at me - that is because your paradigm has been challenged. Tough.

*All those that have taken the time to help, offer more imagery, and pass on kind words - thank you! You are the ones I really admire and do this for.

edit to add: JAXA will not post my comments to their youtube, nor will they answer my question about both anomalies -

[edit on 23-2-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Phage has yet to show any evidence in the pro of UFO/ET discovery and will continue to do so. What are his qualifications? Does he work for NASA?

Well this is a matter of proof not belief. Show him or anyone proof and they will support your UFO calims.

Nothing anyone has regurgitated has made me think any different - and I will don't tolerate members constantly hounding me for bringing this find.

Well why dont you "will don't tolerate" people poking holes in your UFO rocket moon UFO vider?

*I also believe the color has been taken - promoting the myth the moon is a dull boring rock.

So they go through all that trouble to edit the moon photos but leave in a UFO rocket? Or maybe they did not screw with the color and left in an artifact.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Thanks for posting.

Do i think there are living beings (human or otherwise) on the Moon?

Yes, i do.

Do i think there are huge anomalous buildings and structures made either by ancient humans in a golden technological age (before we fell), or made any of the myriad ET races?

Yes, i do.

Unfortunately though, this video doesn't show it. What we appear to be seeing is a laser altimeter, being shone onto the moons surface from the probe.

It's in view on the screen, before the video get's to the crater, and it stays in the same position relative to the probes camera.

It's from the probe.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
interesting

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neirid
interesting

Neirid.....

I can see you have simply inserted the word "interesting" in 20 different threads, in order to increase your post count.

I'm not sure that's what you're supposed to do on here.

Do you have any commentary regarding this, or the other 19 threads in which you have copied & pasted the word "interesting"?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join