It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Anomaly *Captured On Video* - Life Revealed 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Checking out the JAXA/NASA high definition videos, I discovered what appears to be a rocket launch from inside the Anaxagoras crater (on the near side of the Moon) - dated 2009.

Deduction of dirt/artifact on the camera lens, laser pointer (? for satellite camera), dust, astronaut pee etc... makes me conclude (if this footage is real) that there IS life on the Moon today, now!
*Right Click>View Image to see full video picture grab*
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ea332aaac9ea3cdb.gif[/atsimg]
Download the HD version and check yourself here:
Japanese version

English version

Notice the shadows cast when the "rocket" ascends on the rocks near it!

I suggest you all download and save these videos now (save the [22].mp4's for the highest definition available).

This is gonna be hard to explain...over to you NASA...

[edit on 31-1-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Deduction of dirt/artifact on the camera lens, laser pointer (? for satellite camera), dust, astronaut pee etc... makes me conclude (if this footage is real) that there IS life on the Moon today, now!

Didn't you come to that conclusion quite a while ago? Really?

[edit on 1/31/2010 by Phage]

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It clearly moves with the video frame in a static location. Worst evidence of life on the moon I have seen yet.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Great video catches, but how to download for future reference.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Yes, but only in the original version. In the edited version its true motion is revealed.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MREALE

I use Firefox with the free addon www.downloadhelper.net... - you then click on the download menu and wait until ALL formats appear - the order of quality goes like this. least to best : .flv - [18].mp4 (360p) - [35].mp4 (480p) - [22].mp4 (720p) .

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
watch real close at 12-13 seconds.. the 'artifact' is there before the crater..

but it seems to be on the lens..

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KATSUO

no it is NOT on the lens.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KATSUO

Yes.
The youtube video seems to be a deliberate hoax. Moving the frame to create the appearance of independent motion.

[edit on 1/31/2010 by Phage]

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Rubbish! This is from the JAXA site as I wrote - unless you think JAXA are making this video as a hoax - which I seriously doubt. Please get your facts right before posting!

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

No.
Notice that in the first video, the one with the circle around the "missile" the JAXA logo slides out of the frame. In the original it does not.
The youtube video is slyly edited to make it appear that the "missile" moves in the frame. It does not.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Speaking of NASA, a high school classmate of mine recently tracked me down on Facebook and it turns out he works at NASA now (on behalf of an engineering company). I've been pondering the best way to broach the ET subject with him without coming off like a complete weirdo.

Back last year I noticed that he was down in FL to watch a shuttle launch that was cancelled several times due to weather. I made some crack about asking the aliens at Area 51 for a ride and he never responded. Haven't heard anything from him since.

I thought some of you might have some advice. Maybe ask if he's heard of Gary McKinnon?

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I EDITED and ZOOMED in on the 'rocket' - AND you can see the ORIGINAL from the links provided from the official JAXA youtube site Sheesh - get real. No HOAX. Sorry to challenge your limited view...

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Oh. I see.

So tell me. Is it coincidence that in the orginal the "missile" just happens to rise at exactly the same rate as the motion of Kaguya over the Moon so that it stays in exactly the same spot in the frame (indicating that it is a camera artifact) but in your version it appear to rise vertically in the frame?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I never said "missile" YOU DID.

I'm done arguing with you - back on ignore for you - back to tranquility bay!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What ever it is it's REALLY hard to see... fetch me my reading glasses.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Phage

I never said "missile" YOU DID.

I'm done arguing with you - back on ignore for you - back to tranquility bay!

He's right Phage, he never said "Missile"...he said "Rocket Launch".

Still, it's pretty obvious to most that it's a lens artifact, but, using the "Ignore" feature is the best argument brought forth here. If ya can't back it up, just ignore the guy who's making your evidence look as bad as it is.

Point: Phage

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Great input to the discussion. It is not a lens artifact.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
its a piece of dirt on the lens....

nothing more, nothing less...

the video pointing out the piece of dirt uses tricks to make it appear to move...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Cuhail

Great input to the discussion. It is not a lens artifact.

Then PLEASE tell me exactly what it is. Make, model, etc. Because if you cannot identify it as something, it's dirt. Period.

Cuhail

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join