It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Anomaly *Captured On Video* - Life Revealed 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

G'day WZN

Having looked at this very carefully several times, unfortunately I must conclude this is a camera artifact of some description.

The motion of the "object"is an exact match for the movement (i.e. the progression) of the camera.

I think the most probable cause is a pixel effect.

May I say again that I admire your passion & your drive here on ATS, if not always your material.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

G'day MMN,

Maybe a Russian ICBM Test.... but not a pixel.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticantiseptic

I examined the anomaly under magnification and can say with some certainty that the UFO' changes direction from right to left. This is very hard to see, and you will need to be on 780P and using at least a 10x magnification.

This would rule out any kind of artifact in my opinion.

So this seems to be interesting and, if true, would be conclusive.

I'm wondering why no one is addressing this point?

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
E1, SAS and Imagir thank you for the thumbs up!

Just when I thought I was away with the fairies...along comes the cavalry! Chaaarge!

Everyday people see things others don't. Everyday someone gets ridiculed over something *new* they want to share they have discovered. Discovery is the thrill here - I often wonder why such hardened skeptics even come to places like ATS? What's in it for them? What's their agenda? They ALWAYS say EVERYTHING on this site bought to their attention is easily explained. They hound people - they contribute very little in bringing anything *new* themselves.

RFburns, mike, zorgon as examples - all gone - their work visionary, advanced, inspirational, commendable. They helped me with many unanswered questions - they have helped others I am positive.

Then to be shot down, and belittled (with what seems a MOD amnesty) by the same people time after time after time - who AGAIN, bring nothing but their close minded, limited thinking, brainwashed views. Well I personally am sick of it - and if I come across as a little heated in replies to the above mentioned, I'm only human, and I have feelings as well as everyone else.

To anyone afraid of posting due to these negatives, don't let them shut down your mind or original thinking - you are just as valid, just as equal, and bloody awesome!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

G'day MMN,

G'day me ol' mate Imagir

Now this is some kind of thread of hardcore guys.....

Imagir.....

Exuberant1.....

WatchZeitgestNow.....

This could be the equivalent of a cage match with Hulk Hogan, The Rock & King Kong Bundy!

I'd better behave myself in here.....

Now...have a really close look at that video.

The movement of the "object" correlates exactly with the camera movement / progression.

That clearly indicates it's an effect derived from the camera.

I believe the most likely explanation is a pixel effect, although I guess it could be something on the lens or lens housing.

Have a really close look at what I mean.....

But hey.....life would be pretty humdrum around here without WZN!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Imagir

G'day MMN,

The movement of the "object" correlates exactly with the camera movement / progression.

That clearly indicates it's an effect derived from the camera.

I believe the most likely explanation is a pixel effect, although I guess it could be something on the lens or lens housing.

Have a really close look at what I mean.....

But hey.....life would be pretty humdrum around here without WZN!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

The object clearly moves to the right and then to the left. This rules out any artifact or hot pixel etc.

This needs to be addressed by a non partisan professional, if there is such a thing.

The right to left movement happens at the very early "launch" of the object, and only able to be seen with much observance under magnification.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

G'day skepticantiseptic

Thank you for pointing that out again.

I shall have another careful look & let you know what I think.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

G'day again skepticantiseptic

OK.....

I just played this 15-20 times, viewing it in HD on a very good laptop with a very good external monitor, in a very dark room.

I can clearly see what you are refering to.

I don't believe the "object" is moving "sideways".

I believe this is a visual / video effect, caused when the "object" (i.e. the pixel or piece of material on the lens) is overlaid onto that small area of horizontal lighter shade of grey.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Excuse my bluntness, but could some one please tell me what are we trying to pin-point in here.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

Theres a tiny tiny speck of colour in the video , that appears to be "launching" from the surface, but its very small , even I had problems spotting it, and I have great eyesight.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
Excuse my bluntness, but could some one please tell me what are we trying to pin-point in here.

G'day krystalice

If you look at the 1st video, a red circle has been put around the "object" in question.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well, The person whom caught this to begin with and made the followup video...damn good catch, great eye.

As for what it is...ya, first couple times I was very much in a wtf mindset..seemed consistant with the size of some sort of rocket. great...but, after watching the original a few times, before even coming back to this forum, it did appear (on the original) that this rocket thing was travelling at exactly the same velocity as the camera to begin with. I am inclined to believe that this is just a small particle of something on the lens (damn you space dust, you win again!).

I can certainly see how someone would be fooled by this however...credible source, anomoly in space, cant blame birds or bugs, etc...in my opinion, this video should be viewed as how to spot a proper UFO, and along with that, how even spotting a ufo in controlled environments (offical video in space), there often is a very reasonable, if rather boring, explanation.

I would like to watch more footage from this camera to confirm this space dust explanation though...seeing pre or post this should theoretically show the bit of dust in the same spot. Space has no atmosphere, so it is unlikely it "blew away"...one way to fully put this to bed would be finding such footage. Of course if there is nothing before or after, then it will become one of those debated items for years

Anyhow, dust or not...its nice to view a video that isn't immediately labelled as CG.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
OP,

I REALLY wanna believe you!
However, after downloading the HD version and looking closely I can definitely see the artifact before it gets to the crater. If you look closely you can actually see it cross over the edge of the crater on the side closest to the viewer. All I did was put an unopened ink pen point on the computer screen right next to the spot where the "object" is when seen clearly, and left it there while restarting video. Sure enough I could see it before the proposed "launch".
Hot pixel or dust I don't know. But it I believe it IS a camera artifact.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Special_ED]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Carefull study of the original clip in HD does show the "object" to be visible much earlier than the supposed "launch".

So whatever it is - it definately is not launched at the point indicated in the edited clip from the op.

My guess is some sort of video artifact due to it appearing to stay at a fixed point within the frame. Its visibile at the same location in the frame from 8sec to me.

edited for those damn typos!
[edit on 1-2-2010 by Beegs]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Beegs]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Could someone tell me from those who don't believe it why at around 37 and 43 sec I can see some kind of smoke and then I don't see anything?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by krystalice

G'day krystalice

If you look at the 1st video, a red circle has been put around the "object" in question.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Thank you, I see what you are referring to guys. It is hard for me to make a conclusion in defining precisely what I am seeing, its interesting to say at least.

I'll have to re-examine it a bit more before I make a decision on what it really represents.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What we have here is a failure.

No, not to communicate, just failure.

You resort to personal attacks because your moon people are not real... wow.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think also it's a bright dot.
Not moving from the beginning to the end.

But I found this in the green circle.

Could it be an big antenna ?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

You are kidding us right? Er... I mean really? This "spot" is visible from 5 seconds into the original HD JAXA footage. From the start to the end that "spot" can be seen in same location within the frame. It's not as dramatic is you are trying to make out and appears to be a hot pixel to me. How this video has anything to do with life on the moon bewilders me.

So how about an intelligent rebuttle?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Phage

I never said "missile" YOU DID.

I'm done arguing with you - back on ignore for you - back to tranquility bay!

Ignorance is bliss isn't it? funny this site has an ignore button when the moto is "deny ignorance"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join