It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Anomaly *Captured On Video* - Life Revealed 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

No, it is not. If you study the original HD that I linked you will clearly see the angle of the 'rocket' and how it would be impossible for 'dirt' to move that way (as it would if it were on the lens). Also if you look closely you actually see what looks like a blur behind the 'rocket' due to the 'rocket's speed...

BTW this lens dirt the ones that seem to see - how come this isn't BLACK? (like the one you DO see on the left middle edge (near the edge of the videos)
I actually think this is some kind of laser/mapping marker (on the camera) - not the 'rocket'.

- and BTW - Where the heck did this alleged DIRT come from? Why isn't this WHITE dirt on any of the other videos on that site?

Seriously

[edit on 31-1-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Splendid repost! Now, less about my good looks and back to the subject of dirt on the lens...I mean rocket.

Sheesh, attacking an avatar to support your thread. What are ya? 12?

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

No, a 12 year old would be the one playing dress ups.

A 12 year old would also probably see what is shown as an anomaly (rocket or other). And a 12 year old would laugh at the fact a high tech camera would be sent into space to film HD with dirt on the lens.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Who said dirt went up ON the lens. Lots of "stuff" in space. Lots of rockets, too. But, you haven't supported your theory with anything more than speculation on your part. Yet, you insist it's a rocket or the like. Occams Razor alone says "particle on the lens" just from the camera/anomoly movement maintaining the same course.

Attacking me, or, my avatar is ridiculous. It's also against T&C AND it's mean. Bring something besides snideness to YOUR thread and you may garner ONE post that supports your findings. Please.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

My only "case" is that you support your theory. Ignoring folks isn't doing it. Bring more to the thread that makes your case substantial. So far, you just haven't convinced anyone....yet.

I'm sorry you're so frustrated with those who require more than "Because I said so!".

Good luck. Really

Cuhail

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Checking out the JAXA/NASA high definition videos, I discovered what appears to be a rocket launch from inside the Anaxagoras crater (on the near side of the Moon) - dated 2009.

If you study the "rocket" (big difference from missile, I'll admit that) you'll see that it stays in exactly the same spot in the frame (in the original that is). You will also see, as Katsuo pointed out, that the "rocket" is visible on the outer rim of the crater (in exactly the same spot in the frame), at about 0:15 in both versions. It's more difficult to see in the edited version but it's there.

Rather than something on the lens, I would be inclined to think it was a hot pixel in the sensor. In any case it is obvious that it is a camera artifact.

I know. I'm on ignore.
*fingers in ears* "la la la la la".

[edit on 1/31/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I would like to let you know my opinion but what is the link to the JAXA video? Thanks and look forward to hopefully supporting you since both a witness to UFO's and also a amateur scientist that can admit when the evidence rules out a ufo.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by skepticantiseptic]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

Sure!
Download the HD version and check yourself here:
Japanese version

English version

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Nothing in that shot is real, so I wouldn't worry about what ever it was, because it was put their for you to find and post here, so that you can spend your time trying to figure out what it is, when in reality, it doesn't exist except on that HD video clip.

Don't you find it amazing that at over 230,000 miles from earth that you can see the amazing detail of the moon with the naked eye meaning that these features must be enormous, yet when viewing the moon from only a few hundred miles, the craters proportionate to how you see them from earth?

From Sacramento, I can see the detail of the sierras as in Snow pack, tree line, cloud coverage and that is 5 times over the horizon at 150 miles from the summit. When I compare the amount of fine detail that I see once at the summit, in regards to comparison with our view of the moon and the Kayuga, I would have to say that with the scale in these "videos" make no sense.
Let alone the fact that the camera can pick up the anomaly, but those pesky stars just can not be captured, no matter what quality camera they shoot with.

Either "it's not adjusted for that kind of light" or "it's not that kind of camera which is just ridiculous to even suggest when it is the "NUMBER 1" question people have when seeing pics of space. "Why are there no stars?" You'd think they would give the people what they ask for seeing that the tax payers buy it. Why no shuttle footage or ISS station giving us pics from the dark side of earth of the stars...

Sorry op, don't mean to rant, but I wouldn't believe everything you see on "screens". Nothing against you...

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Zeit I'm looking for the DIRECT link, not the youtube video. The link directly from the JAXA site please.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
maybe

this is nothing but dirt on the lenses

maybe not even maybe, maybe probably it is dirt on the lens

what seems interesting to me though, is that it seems we could have an honest to god factual actual video or picture of some alien race or space ship or something

and undoubtedly someone, will shout at the top of their lungs, ARTIFACT! like theres an incoming bomb

however i must say, if theres a big conspiratorial coverup to life outside of earth, then theres no way in hell those pictures would be released until they wanted them to be, so people just looking this close at every picture is probably just wasting time unless they are directly involved in the taking of the actual photography

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

No it is not. Can you show me another of the JAXA videos with dirt on the lens as here? Also if you had a keen eye, you'd understand the physics of how this can not be dirt due to the direction it moves compared with the camera, and scale which would make the'dirt' unseen on such a close up focus, and white color of the object (I call the 'rocket') , dirt would be a black shadow as explained before... and I seriously doubt a camera of this quality would be jetted into the Moons atmosphere with dirt on the lens.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Someone want to provide this information for hearnoevil?

The temperature of sensor was stable but temperature
variation in orbit caused little fluctuation of dark
currents, hot pixels or flickering pixels. Therefore, we
will mount the function to autonomously control a
cooler in future software.

www.lpi.usra.edu...
Note that the English is not very good.

Hot pixels are bright pixels that show up in images from digital cameras.

www.yvs.eu.com...

[edit on 2/1/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Great eye you got there WZN!

I don't think anyone will be able to show you another shot like it - or as you say;

"Can you show me another of the JAXA videos with dirt on the lens as here? "

....That isn't going to happen, but you will get to see them to speculate wildly about pixels and dirt (...with no examples to corroborate their speculation in any way)

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
Nothing in that shot is real, so I wouldn't worry about what ever it was, because it was put their for you to find and post here, so that you can spend your time trying to figure out what it is, when in reality, it doesn't exist except on that HD video clip.

Don't you find it amazing that at over 230,000 miles from earth that you can see the amazing detail of the moon with the naked eye meaning that these features must be enormous, yet when viewing the moon from only a few hundred miles, the craters proportionate to how you see them from earth?

From Sacramento, I can see the detail of the sierras as in Snow pack, tree line, cloud coverage and that is 5 times over the horizon at 150 miles from the summit. When I compare the amount of fine detail that I see once at the summit, in regards to comparison with our view of the moon and the Kayuga, I would have to say that with the scale in these "videos" make no sense.
Let alone the fact that the camera can pick up the anomaly, but those pesky stars just can not be captured, no matter what quality camera they shoot with.

Either "it's not adjusted for that kind of light" or "it's not that kind of camera which is just ridiculous to even suggest when it is the "NUMBER 1" question people have when seeing pics of space. "Why are there no stars?" You'd think they would give the people what they ask for seeing that the tax payers buy it. Why no shuttle footage or ISS station giving us pics from the dark side of earth of the stars...

Sorry op, don't mean to rant, but I wouldn't believe everything you see on "screens". Nothing against you...

Peace

Thank you... It seems that people have a hard time telling a true image from computer enchanced/made to convince bs.. Edit to add: Kind of makes me think of a really well made avatar type edit you know? sorta opposite of this
www.astronomy.com.cn... Wheres all the colours you see here?img87.imageshack.us... you know? Why is it always so grey and dead when there are none NASA etc.. photos that show otherwise...

[edit on 1-2-2010 by f3rm1N]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I see the link is not provided on the JAXA website and instead they have a Youtube channel which is in HD.

I examined the anomaly under magnification and can say with some certainty that the UFO' changes direction from right to left. This is very hard to see, and you will need to be on 780P and using at least a 10x magnification.

This would rule out any kind of artifact in my opinion. A good tracking program would be the definite proof, and if it proves out barring some kind of NASA style "excuse" it could be one of the most interesting videos to come along in a long time.

Question, how did you ever see it? Great find star and flag. Keep up the search for truth and the denial of ignorance/self denial for comfort reasons.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by skepticantiseptic]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

BOOOM!

"Something" REAL (not dirt and not pixel) comes out from Anaxagoras Crater!

One Flag and a constellation of stars!

That "THING" is on the original Kaguya/JAXA footage!
Great job friend!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Good freaking grief what are we? How can the membership be having an argument about what something is? Surely there are people within the membership of ATS who can say without doubt or confusion wether the damn thing is dirt, an image artifact, or an actual something ? It really gets me down when you get protracted arguments on here. This is not a debating society . Truth is absolute, and that applies to this object , it either is or is not worth our further attention. Can we please get some irrefutable expertise on this ? JEEESUS!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join