It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Man Records Video Of UFO Over Tampa

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This video is pretty convincing, a little too convincing. This video is a bit too convincing for me to accept as real. If something like that was out there, there would have been more then one video of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I dotn think that is fake at all. Judging by the water, it looked like he was driving on SR 60 towards clearwater. 275 does not have that view, you can only see 60 from 275.

I had seen something like that about 3 years ago on the same bridge coming home from the beach, except the trail and flame was green. There was never anythign about this on the local news or paper, which is rather odd. However, it appears to have crashed in the uper tampa bay conservation area. Would be anyone in the area. Lockheed Martin is just a stones throw from the flying object, and Macdill airforce base, home of CENTCOM is south.

I did not view this, but again, I did see somethign very similar about three years ago that was green over the same exact area. Its probably just ghosts of the natives who used to live on the land that thing was flying over

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
wasn't there a similar video a few months back that ended up being an rc helicopter with fireworks dangling from it creating the fiery smoky tail.
just a thought....

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Styx
This video is a bit too convincing for me to accept as real.

For me, this is by far the funniest quote I have EVER read on
ATS. Not pickin' a fight here. Just laughing hysterically.

regards kk

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
wasn't there a similar video a few months back that ended up being an rc helicopter with fireworks dangling from it creating the fiery smoky tail.
just a thought....

That's a pretty good explanation I didn't think of. It'll be interesting to see what the rest of the video holds when or if they release it.

NUFORC doesn't seem have anything form the 20th yet.

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here's another video of falling debris that looks very similar. It looks like two separate ob ejects falling together.

Here's the link to it. For some reason I can never get the You tube video to embed correctly.

YouTube Link

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yeah it certainly is moving remarkably quick (too much so to be a skydiver or anything like that). My initial reaction was space junk but this thing did a looptyloop that dropped my jaw before it started looping again at the end of the vid.

The object looks alot like fireworks or something tbh (due to the static/unchanging color and density of the sparks). What it could be though I don't know.

One thing that is interesting is that there are sparks left in the trail of this thing every once in a while and it seems rhythmic (more evident of something man-made possibly). If you listen to the audio you can clearly hear the bizarre sounds coming from this thing and they are pretty loud.

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
I dotn think that is fake at all. Judging by the water, it looked like he was driving on SR 60 towards clearwater. 275 does not have that view, you can only see 60 from 275.

I had seen something like that about 3 years ago on the same bridge coming home from the beach, except the trail and flame was green. There was never anythign about this on the local news or paper, which is rather odd. However, it appears to have crashed in the uper tampa bay conservation area. Would be anyone in the area. Lockheed Martin is just a stones throw from the flying object, and Macdill airforce base, home of CENTCOM is south.

I did not view this, but again, I did see somethign very similar about three years ago that was green over the same exact area. Its probably just ghosts of the natives who used to live on the land that thing was flying over

I saw space junk falling once also and what I saw was also green with huge fragments coming off of it. Neither are really applicable here. The space junk I saw with my dad a while back ended up being part of a russian rocket that landed in a park in Tulsa, OK (I think 1996 or 97).

The newspaper did an article about it. It was a HUGE trail with large fragments burning yellowish and it fell at an angle, although it was a straight line unlike this video.

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

Yeah thats right by Tampa Airport by the north tip of Tampa Bay, I think we would have heard about this one by now. Looked like a twin engine plane with its engines on fire going down but thats obviously not the case. I'm going to stay on this one because if the video is real then we need to do some investigating.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What a neat video.

The 'flight' movements feel recreational- either that or something about our atmosphere makes 'aliens' forget that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This isn't debris or anything falling from space. Just take my word as I have a degree in Astronomy. The trajectory is way too bizarre for this.

It's not a rocket. Rocket's are "straight shooters", following parabolic curves, using gravity more than propulsion on the decent. And if this was an out of control rocket it would be much more random with pieces flying off and it would definitely nose dive within seconds. Not to mention, three pieces are flying in formation in this video.

It's not a helicopter with flares attached to it. The degree of movement is too complex for a helicopter. The degree of movement is too complex for a plane too, if that's what your thinking.

It follows an interesting sinusoidal (up/down) pattern with a lot of intermixing of the three objects and rotating. Nothing I've ever seen behaves like this.

This is either computer generated (which I'm no expert on) or a UFO.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by SolPower]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Isn't it some kind of missile? I didnt think UFOs emit flames, but then again what do I know?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Really interesting video, probably a Grey version of the the Blue Angels.

I just wish they weren't holding the camera like they probably hold the hip hop microphone.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Missiles don't behave that way

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
That video's off tha hook!

And the footage of the UFO's not bad either...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I live in FL- this story wasn't on the news (but I doubt it'd be anyways)
but I can honestly say- the story is credible, the footage is remarkable, and this is huge. Whatever it was that was flying that- was clearly trying to get attention...The flames are really amazing but then you see that thing do the infamous "maneuver" where it descends sharply then cuts diagonally. I stand by my saying that we are at a peak for UFO activity and during this period- I would imagine more and more of these will take place...This is almost our "stephenville" sighting here in FL. Granted it wasn't two football fields long but still.

This wasn't reported to the UFO center- but take a look here anyways if you want to see where else in the US sightings have been:
Ufo Research

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ok I live about 15 minutes from where it appears in the video that this thing may have crashed. There is a park in that conservation that I take my wife and kid to every other week. It is a HUGE place though, does anyone want to go with me to investigate?

I have a couple of machetes, the growht is really thick. And bring some serious bug spray. There some kind of biting fly living there that is soo fast you think your being attacked by a swarm, but when you kill one it turns out to be the only one that was biting, and it all stops till another finds ya. Those things are seriously irritating.

[edit on 2/15/2008 by DYepes]

apc

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
"...an Orlando acoustic folk artist..." - nice.

Looks pretty cool. Couldn't they be contrails? If Lockheed Martin is nearby who knows what they could be testing.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Fake. If it was real, it would be all over the news. Which means it's a fake. Anyone with a decent amount of CGI know-how can do that.

FAKE.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Interesting looking vid....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join