It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Man Records Video Of UFO Over Tampa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Orlando Man Records Video Of UFO Over Tampa

www.wftv.com

ORLANDO, Fla. -- On January 20, 2008, three members of an independent hip-hop show crew, Movement Television, were on their way to a music event in Tampa, heading south on I-275, when they noticed something unusual in the sky to the west.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This video is amazing. Really weird.

Here is a link to a much larger version of the video. Has anyone seen this yet??

movementtelevision.blip.tv...

www.wftv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i dont know what to make of this , seems kind of odd that no one else reported this and why wasnt it more main stream that object (if real) probably could of been seen for miles

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
if it aint cgi thats damn interesting!

sounds alot like what someone from finland saw a few days ago an made a post about it!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That is a strange strange video. Did it split into three parts at one point? got a good
at the comment "Oh sh** its gonna crash", then it came back up. Wonder what this was.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The thing starts moving all over the place, up and down changes direction. Really weird. Could it be fake? I'm seeing if there were any reports that day of unusual sightings.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Pretty cool video.

I could have done without all the 'gangsta hype' stuff, but I guess they need the publicity.

As far as the video, my first thought was "nothing big here, looks to be a meteor or something of the like falling to earth, complete with a fire tail"..... Then it changed direction and started FLYING in the other direction.

Could be for publicity of some type, but I don't think so.

The camera man zooming in and out gave some perspective to not being a hoax.

Nice find

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
According to the article we have a full 3 more minutes of this thing flying around doing crazy stuff. I can't wait to see that.

I'm interested to hear what everyone thinks? To me it doesn't look fake and the movement with the camera and zooming looks genuine.

There is at least one other person who saw the same exact thing as well. It seems like something that a lot of people would see though.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
There have been alot of fireballs over the years, have any moved like this one? If this is real then it puts doubt on many of the other fireballs available on internet video sites (to avoid plugging a name). I agree with other posters that there should be other reports from the Tampa area on Jan 20th.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree...could be fake. It's very easy to do these days. With the sheer explosion of UFO interest around the world, many people will most certainly try to capitalize on it.

I find the acrobatics of the object highly suspect. I witnessed a rocket stage re-entering our atmosphere that split into many, many pieces before completely burning up. It never did a loop-de-loop. However, anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
according to the news article there was another report of something similar. Did a search and found THIS and while it was posted on the 21st he doesn't give the date he saw it.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There was a post on here a couple weeks ago of something very similar recorded up in Polk county(an hour and half north or there).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alanbmac

Okay, now after watching that I have to say I agree with the two doctors. It may very well be a rocket. That would explain the erratic movements. So, if it's a rocket, who's is it?

Oh boy.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Why is this thread not in the UFO forum?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiX
reply to post by alanbmac

Okay, now after watching that I have to say I agree with the two doctors. It may very well be a rocket. That would explain the erratic movements. So, if it's a rocket, who's is it?

Oh boy.

ok, so if it's a rocket, whats it doing over Tampa?

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Great post.

Personally I have know idea what it is. I'd really like a look at some raw vidoe of the sighting alone.

I took the initiative to email them at the address they provided on their site. Perhaps a few follow up emails from our members may intice them to come aboard.

Here's what I sent:

Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:53:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: UFO Video
To: [email protected]
Hi Fellas,

A group I am a member of is having quite a discussion concerning your awesome footage. Here's where we are located:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=334737

We'd love to have you come over to the forum and answer a few questions.

I'll give you the first heads up on the deal there. These people are highly scientific and it's the # 1 site in the world for this kinda stuff. They'll be asking you for the raw footage to be posted. If you really want to know what this I suggest you come join us. You'll find your answers at the link above.

Hope to see you there,

Becker

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What an aggravating thing to watch..why not eliminate the gangsters? It looks like a fireball of one type or another, although one that large over an urban area wouild surely have been noticed by officials somewhere or other. Due to the nature of UFO propulsion there usually is zero heat generated by entry into atmosphere or very little , not enough to look like the disintegration of some material as it traisl thru the air.

If it did not go down but stayed aloft then it was for usre an anomalie, for now.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
i dont know if its a rocket or not all i know is the way it changed directions and hight sevreal times rules out metors or space junk aor other non propelled debris. also the splitting in to two maybe three parts was strange but not unheard of in ufo reports.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Just another thought.

If these people do take up the offer to join us I suggest we tone down the "Gangsta" stuff.

If they are to read this thread before deciding to come forward I think we'll have little chance with some of our more "Closed Minded" members.

Just sayin'

Becker

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The more I watch it, the more it impresses just how FAST the thing was moving. The object definitely looks some distance from the car (judging from the trail it's leaving) and for something at that distance to move the way it does! WOW

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join