It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

1. Are you an Australian national?
Definitely got a passport

2. What proportion of the base do you believe you saw?
100%

3. Is there a nuclear reactor onsite? If yes, how is waste disposed?
No comment

4. What is your estimate of the total population of the base on an average day?
No comment but it is not a ghost town

5. Is there an underground link to the base from Alice Springs Airport?
Depends which airport you mean

6. Is there an underground link to any other major city or location in Australia?
Major location- yes that would have to be a yes

7. Do you have to wear a Geiger counter (lapel or otherwise) onsite?
No comment

8. Which US agency has the biggest presence at Pine Gap?
NRO

9. Did you witness any classified aircraft or manmade ufo objects which are currently still top secret?
No comment

10. What are the titles of your books?
That would directly identify me and that in turn would breach my permission. I spoke out of turn in that other thread by even giving the number of books

11. What would happen if Peter Garrett, our environment minister tried to have the base closed? (as he preached in song during his career as a rock star)
As if he would. He is a puppet of a puppet. You have more power BEFORE you take office and sign your soul away

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by watch_the_rocks

VLF for subs. Hm. Depends what you mean by VLF, what you mean by subs and every base is like an iceberg in the earth these days.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieNutter

I am trying not to be deliberately mysterious and I am also trying not to disappear so let me try and hint again.

Define ET. Without jumping to any conclusions. Would you agree rocks from the Moon would be ET. Now say a rock from the Moon came back with a spark plug inside it. If you were addicted to Zeta Reticuli bushwah then the rock with the spark plug would not really be too exciting would it. But if you were not already signed up with preconceptions that rock might just be the most exciting thing in history for you. The basis for an entire career even. Especially if you then discovered that someone was still driving around in the same model of car the spark plug came from, or close to it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

I think the nuke plant in PineGap is fairly well known among those of us who tread the fringe.

The question that arises is for what is all of that energy needed?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
DogHead,

What Australian Agencies are working at Pine Gap, if any? ASIS? ASIO? DSD? etc.

Or is it only American at the facility. Cheers.

Mikey

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

ET - Extra Terrestrial, or not of this earth.

It could mean anything from moon rocks to space junk and asteroids, however, on this board, many people would jump to conclude that it means that there are living aliens walking around the base and interacting with humans. Not saying that there isn't as I always keep an open mind.

I appreciate your need for being mysterious, my father used to work for DSTO at RAAF Edinburgh.

I guess in my tiredness last night I was not being as objective as I should have been, that and a couple of things just confused me, and I applaud you for coming back and standing up for your claims. This for one makes this thread more credible than others where people post fantastic claims and never come back to answer criticism and questions of other members.

Well done, mate.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Its good to have someone from the inside talk here.

Anymore you can share on possible ET-artifacts being handled at Pine Gap?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

don't be so trusting of him/her (or whatever)... don't believe everything you read!... its just like corporate media...

especially since he hasn't given any substantial proof...

pretty much as the information (true or not) he has given can be found on the internet...

this site is about denying ignorance... not being ignorant

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Australians visit with permission. A few officers get stationed there to read intercepts and so on and there are other special duties that are shared. People seem to think the American presence is this horrible thing and that Australia is all repressed or something but UKUSAA is a real team and day to day we really are pretty much on the same side. Family, kind of.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey
reply to post by Skyfloating

don't be so trusting of him/her (or whatever)... don't believe everything you read!... its just like corporate media...

especially since he hasn't given any substantial proof...

Well I can't really defend myself by providing more proof and to be honest I don't really feel the need to defend myself particularly. I am not going to be doing a Lazar and sending people off to watch flares and EM platforms late at night or whatever. Around a really high security area that would be irresponsible and very dangerous for the intruders. It isn't the most forgiving part of the planet either. Another Mars-like environment with a secret base smack bang in the middle of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
i am not trying to attack you... although it may seem that way...

i just hate it when people believe everything that they read when no proof is presented... which is not to say that you are lying just that people shouldn't jump to conclusions

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
People may or may not believe what DogHead is saying, just because people are asking questions doesn’t mean they believe/don’t believe him.

If we just ignore DogHead then the thread ends, no one else has any new info on Pine Gap, at least DogHead might, and should he be telling the truth, it would be very interesting.

So people should be asking questions, DogHead will give his answers, as he has been and then people can decided over the answers, ask more questions or go away with that little bit of extra info.

I know I’d like to hear what he has to say and evaluate for myself, proof or no proof, its more pieces to add (or remove) to the puzzle of Pine Gap.

He could of worked at Pine Gap, or he could just be some 12 year old in Texas, if we ignored everyone who claimed to have some extra info on things like this then ATS probably wouldn’t exist.

True or not, it’s very interesting.

Mikey

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Interesting thread, but so far DogHead hasn't provided any information that I didn't find out from looking up Pine Gap on wikipedia. Not that it means he's lying, he's just so far a nonsource of information.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Interesting thread, but so far DogHead hasn't provided any information that I didn't find out from looking up Pine Gap on wikipedia. Not that it means he's lying, he's just so far a nonsource of information.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

no you don't understand... i want to know what he knows... i wont people to ask questions... because i do find it interesting...

the thing that annoyed me was when skyfloating said

''its good to have an insider talk here'

which is stupid because doghead hasn't proved anything...

but it doesn't really matter... i would prefer to hear what doghead has to say, and then we can all make our own judgments

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey
reply to post by Mikey84

''its good to have an insider talk here'

By my definition you can't be an insider and post here. But you can be someone who WAS an insider and talk about what you personally saw for example. I am in that position and so are other people here.

I don't really see the controversy in that regard.

You could go to Alice and talk to locals, hotel people whoever and confirm some of what I said. It's all testimony, reliable or not. But I am not offering any disclaimers here. I am just telling what I know that I'm allowed to say.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
No offence then, but how about just tell us everything you think you can (rather than us guessing how many beans in the jar sorta thing)... or have we passed that point already?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
That would take a long while, run me out of characters in the post and ultimately be much more risky to me than answering specific questions until the well runs dry. It would also look to the "school masters" like maybe I had a hidden agenda here all along and then the YES they gave me would turn to a strict NO.

ok i am bored so a few more questions if you don't mind

is the facility protected by private security / ADF / US army/ or a joint security detail...?

how important is it to the united states...? like if Australia was to become unfriendly towards the US what do you think they would do?

do other country's know the kinda of information about pine gap that you know? (in particular China, Russia, India)

[edit on 21-1-2008 by purplemonkey]

[edit on 21-1-2008 by purplemonkey]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

As I said, it causes a lot more concern if I am seen to be deliberately spilling my guts and risking making inappropriate statements rather than just answering individual questions. Also I would run out of space- I could literally write a book or two on this stuff. It's one thing to write fiction which may have elements of truth in it, another entirely to come clean. This is an opportunity to get information as far as I am able to give it in a "coming clean" situation. Likewise on other threads I have made accurate honest statements to the best of my knowledge and in a straightforward way set out what I know. On a few of the threads I have written more flowery introductions but that is purely to try and inject some (IMO) much needed intellectualism into a site that seems some days to be overrun with Neurotics Anonymous.

Hope that in some way explains things for you.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

From any protests that I have seen at Pine Gap (On TV & the Net etc) the Guards at the gate where always APS (Australian Protective Service)..... Obviously I don’t know what it is inside, but outside it’s always APS there.

Mikey

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join