It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by NTresident

I starred your previous post, you made me laugh with the muslim in the synagogue reference but i think your a bar fly from one of the local pubs who listens and learns what the real servicemen let out after a few too many.
Ithink your full of s#*t, full clearance to Australias highest security facility through a spousal relationship?

You think what you think. I know what I know.

Do you live here? If not, you are hardly in a position to denounce what I say are you. Heaps of locals who do not work at P.G. enter the place for work related things, (like delivering coca cola), or social settings, to play golf or the likes.

It is not even the highest security facility in Australia. Civilians can enter P.G., but take a look at Det421 in the town of Alice Springs itself, or the Jindalee Over the Horizon Radar Range some 50 kilometres north of Alice Springs where only military personnel are permitted entry.
edit on 16-2-2011 by NTresident because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2011 by NTresident because: typo

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
reply to post by keops

PICTURES? That's just nutty. Seriously. It's a work environment. No one takes a camera to such a work environment. You don't even take your work home with you and you empty the bin every day etc. It would be difficult unless it was a setup to get anything at all out. Even something ridiculously small. It makes a diamond mine look like a lax security environment.

Pictures. Wow.

yeah... ok.

So how in the world did you get in?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

reply to post by keops

PICTURES? That's just nutty. Seriously. It's a work environment. No one takes a camera to such a work environment. You don't even take your work home with you and you empty the bin every day etc. It would be difficult unless it was a setup to get anything at all out. Even something ridiculously small. It makes a diamond mine look like a lax security environment.

Pictures. Wow.

yeah... ok.

So how in the world did you get in?

Again disregard Doghead.

He is a barred hoaxer.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Three Nil;

you admit you were a tourist,

not a number.

Good to know.

PsyOps

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxwellsdemon

Three Nil;

and in my favour.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
At least we know NASA Sponsored Programs don't have access to all that juicy bandwidth at PG

Slow Aussie internet delays NASA mission

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NTresident

I starred your previous post, you made me laugh with the muslim in the synagogue reference but i think your a bar fly from one of the local pubs who listens and learns what the real servicemen let out after a few too many.
Ithink your full of s#*t, full clearance to Australias highest security facility through a spousal relationship?

Do you live here? If not, you are hardly in a position to denounce what I say are you. Heaps of locals who do not work at P.G. enter the place for work related things, (like delivering coca cola), or social settings, to play golf or the likes.

It is not even the highest security facility in Australia. Civilians can enter P.G., but take a look at Det421 in the town of Alice Springs itself, or the Jindalee Over the Horizon Radar Range some 50 kilometres north of Alice Springs where only military personnel are permitted entry.

Ya missed all the rest of the HAARP Network in ya post under the guise of OTHR..well Radar is ONE of its purposes

www.defence.gov.au...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

DO you know what the highest security facility is in Australia?. I ask as I would like to know

I do know for fact that there are more people employed in defense science in Australia than devices to keep track of secrets. That means a lot to me and i do wonder WHY

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxwellsdemon

Three Nil;

and in my favour.

How?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Tourists see 3 three wise monkeys who want to learn;

Hear no Evil
See No Evil
Say No Evil

But the Monkeys also Teach;

Fear not the Truth

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

Seems it all went quite

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Water is used for cooking, drinking and washing and is also used for cooling. I am not going to say WHAT is being cooled but it's actually three different things all of which are 100% obvious if you think about it. One of them would be sort of against the law in the territory of Australia.

and also possibly fission to power the technology that powers the base. I mean rural places like this, the sahara, antartica, alaska, indonesia, and even vast deserts and unexplored rainforest in south america and africa are perfect locations for underground bases. Even in the ocean as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

In my opinion, that appears to be where a brush fire occurred probably 1-3 years prior to the picture being taken. I would possibly put it at less time, due to the lack of any larger vegetation than grasses. Having lived in similar geographic conditions (hot, dry, arid, desert areas) and witnessing the effects that a wild-fire has on the topography, I can say that it was it looks like to me. Within the first year grasses will start growing, will be green for a short period of time, before yellowing. The following year, flowers and grasses grow more abundantly. The next five to ten years, the larger vegetation starts to take root, i.e. small shrubs, usually less than a foot (12 inches) tall. Within 10-25 years, larger shrubs/trees start taking in the area. Great for bio-diversity, and helps stimulate a healthy ecosystem.

I also would be under the impression that the facility would house a rural fire department as well. The vegetation that is cleared around the facilities would be a good indication that wild-fires are a common occurrence in the vicinity of the base. I doubt that they staff a full fire crew, maybe house a fire engine, but more than likely they have a few members of the staff trained in fire safety operations.

My .02 cents for what its worth.
edit on 3/10/2011 by saabster5 because: added the second paragraph

edit on 3/10/2011 by saabster5 because: added picture in question

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech

DO you know what the highest security facility is in Australia?. I ask as I would like to know

I do know for fact that there are more people employed in defense science in Australia than devices to keep track of secrets. That means a lot to me and i do wonder WHY

Emphasis mine.

I do now.

End of my input into this thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

Check your PM

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

When you were deployed in Pine Gap did you have any knowledge of the US NAVY operating there in the 1970's ?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You should move to Adelaide my friend..or at least have contacts there

Do not blow the whistle though... people will look at you in a weird evil way

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have always been interested in this whole Pine Gap thing, I have some knowledge of it, nothing of what goes on inside, but I am familiar with the re-supply functions of the facility. Since 1980 ( earliest date of my personal experience) we ran C-141's from the 63rd MAW out of Norton AFB, near LA....we called the missions the 807 (going) and the 808 (returning) or we would just make radio transmission referrance as "Down Under" all the ground/air crews knew what it was. Sometimes we had C-5's from the 60th MAW @ Travis AFB do the same, sometimes their was big chit on the "Fred's" going "Down Under" looked like power equipment of sorts to me, rectifiers or something but it was big chit like I said, occasionaly acft from the 62rd @ McChord would participate, or others from Camp McGoo, but the bulk of it was out of Norton, the big chit was always moved by the "Fred's" We also had Det units @ Richmond, @ Sidney and @ Christ Church to aid in any issues with the 807 and 808 missions....the Det's were out of the 619MASS @ Hickam AFB, HI. These acft would take PAX as well, so Gov't officials, i.e. civil servants from various agencies and Military personnel from all services could be on these acft at any given time going down under on official US Gov't business.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I've been there now.

1. You cant get in. In fact if you pass the sign that says TURN AROUND NOW... you would most likely be arrested by armed
Australian Federal Police.
2, Bus loads of people and a fleet of cars commute in and out on a shift basis and live in town.
3.The Americans I met at The Gap Hotel in town are very friendly, and were happy to say they worked there, but I asked no questions,
4. There is now a very good Netflix series called The Gap... which gives an incite into what happens there.... but clearly not entirely.

Cheers all.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join