It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
For the three things that need coolant, I'd say computers, air-con and ?. Drill head?

Right basic idea but think Homer Simpson.

D'oh!
:. I presume they fly the waste out in their weekly C-130 flights, right? Right??!?

I hear all food and provisions are flown in weekly. Does the base put anything into the local economy?

Is there any kind of "Tesla" tech, there?

What did they show Mark Latham, when he went there?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Mark Latham's never been THERE. An idiotic pervert at the best of times the man was clueless in and clueless out.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I hear all food and provisions are flown in weekly. Does the base put anything into the local economy?

Cheers

This question is one that would really give a good estimate as to how big the base really is. If there is a multi lvl base with thousands of workers then you think the local towns economy would florish as there would be lots of cashed up bored people in town with nothing to do.
But then for that reason if you want to keep all aspects of your base secret including its size and number of workers the base would have to be a self contained hub, like a massive underground air craft carrier. Where going out to the local town is off limits to certain personal for security reasons.
Being someone who has seen alot of Australia including a lot of towns in far north SA I doubt the workers are missing much if they can't go to town, nothing but desert

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It is no idle boast that you can order your steak NY style on Monday and eat it on Tuesday. Alice Springs etc. is a freakin hole so it's no loss anyway. And guys get out there and to Darwin- or anywhere else in the country they want... But it is a place of work. WORK. People just... work. If you have ever been on an aircraft carrier? Big one? Same kind of deal in some ways. For the upper levels people. Below that it's a different world. Almost literally.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
so are you going to tell us what they do there..?

you never answered my first question....

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Mark Latham's never been THERE. An idiotic pervert at the best of times the man was clueless in and clueless out.

Oh, really? I beg to differ.
Not with the description of Latham, though.

Latham visits Pine Gap

www.smh.com.au... yrhs

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Latham did NOT visit the Pine Gap facility. He walked around some tents and warehouses. As IF he would be allowed into the facility proper. Pretty much everyone there was a fan of John Howard and HE would never have been let inside the actual facility.

You might go to an airport as a visitor or a passenger on a plane, that is a little different to crossing the lines, getting through the OTHER doors and so on.

And continuing that analogy, Latham didn't even get to watch the planes take off and land.

And as for believing every little thing you read... Please.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
u seem inconsistent...

you seem to want to keep your identity private (on this thread at least)... but on another thread you said you have written 17 books and you have implied that you at least live in Australia and more than likely south Australia.

why would you jeapodise your safety by giving such specific information..

either you are lying about your employment at the facility or about your writting career, you don't fear repercussions by speaking out (but you have said that the facility is highly secretive, more so than area 51)... but i think your a [Mod Edit] artist trying to get attention

[Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of use section 1b. Thank you - Jak]

[edit to mod] my bad

[edit on 21/1/08 by JAK]

[edit on 21-1-2008 by purplemonkey]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Think what you like, it's your absolute right and privilege to do so. I have written a fair few books, mostly novels. I am also bound by specific secrecy requirements in relation to some things. I sought and was given a limited permission to correct grotesque errors that are being perpetrated here uncritically. I am aiming to go to the absolute limit I am allowed in what I can say, not one step further for my own and my family's sake. I would have thought that's still a damned sight more than you'll get from most of the people here, but whatever- your opinion may vary.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
well fine i am open minded...

tell us all you are capable of telling... please

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
That would take a long while, run me out of characters in the post and ultimately be much more risky to me than answering specific questions until the well runs dry. It would also look to the "school masters" like maybe I had a hidden agenda here all along and then the YES they gave me would turn to a strict NO. I guess they said yes at all about disclosure mainly because they figured the questions would be largely dead end stuff and ultimately they are pretty freaking proud of what they do and this is as close to fame as they'll get in this lifetime. I guess that. I don't really know.

Pine Gap is ultimately a lot more like the way people think Area 51 is than Area 51 ever was and Area 51 itself is pretty amazing. But definitely more in the Aviation Weekly column rather than the Flying Saucers Are Real column. Whereas Pine Gap... is less in the Aviation Weekly column. Space Defence means just that. Defending against threats.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
ok ill try and be more specific..

does australia benefit at all from what goes on there?

is it a testing ground for energy based weapons or is it purely information gathering?

and you probably cant answer this
is there anything extra terrestrial there? (such as being, technology, material)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

DogHead, Is there a link between Pine Gap and the fact that the surrounding area has one of the most amounts of UFO sightings in the world... or is that just coincidence?

PS: can someone please post a pic of the underground/tunnel entrance everyone is talking about, I can’t find it on my Google earth. Cheers.

Mikey

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

does australia benefit at all from what goes on there?

I would like to think so, yes.

is it a testing ground for energy based weapons or is it purely information gathering?

it doesn't do much testing but it uses technology and has done for years.

and you probably cant answer this
is there anything extra terrestrial there? (such as being, technology, material)

there is definitely ET stuff there. However the nature of the material might either truly shock your socks off or just leave you going "oh."

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

No coincidence there at all. The sightings are the tip of the iceberg in every conceivable way.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Great to see someone who seems to have inside knowledge of Pine Gap answering some questions. Here are some basic q's I'd ask any purported insider:

1. Are you an Australian national?
2. What proportion of the base do you believe you saw?
3. Is there a nuclear reactor onsite? If yes, how is waste disposed?
4. What is your estimate of the total population of the base on an average day?
5. Is there an underground link to the base from Alice Springs Airport?
6. Is there an underground link to any other major city or location in Australia?
7. Do you have to wear a Geiger counter (lapel or otherwise) onsite?
8. Which US agency has the biggest presence at Pine Gap?
9. Did you witness any classified aircraft or manmade ufo objects which are currently still top secret?
10. What are the titles of your books?
11. What would happen if Peter Garrett, our environment minister tried to have the base closed? (as he preached in song during his career as a rock star)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I found this threat so interesting that I also had a look in my GE and I found some weird things. But I'm not quite sure if that's Pine Gap. I found those weird places/spots at about 50 km outside Alice Springs in the NorthWest. I really can't identify those spots because I simply don't know what those spots coud be. I don't know if someone is interested?

[edit on 21/1/08 by GerhardPegel]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
DogHead is there anything you could tell us about the Harold Holt USN comms station other than its purpose of providing VLF radio to subs? I'm positive there's something suss going on there.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
lol I checked out the co ords on google earth, lets just put two big black squares on this thing shall we.. It looks like an entrance its got the shape of a concrete wall on the side of a mountain.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
DogHead, very interesting.

However, in one of your previous posts, you say that you are walking a fine line with this disclosure, then go and pretty well say that there is ET stuff going on.
I quote:

there is definitely ET stuff there. However the nature of the material might either truly shock your socks off or just leave you going "oh."

I would imagine, and I can't see how this is not overstepping your agreement with your superiors.

...I guess they said yes at all about disclosure mainly because they figured the questions would be largely dead end stuff

I hardly think saying that 'there is definitely ET stuff there' is 'dead end stuff'

My intention is not to discredit or debunk anything presented here, by you or others, I am merely seeking clarification on this, as I find it confusing that you have been careful about what's been said, up until this point .

However, If this is true, and I hope it is, it will be good to finally get an idea of what the Gap is all about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join