It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Conspiracy - what is this picture?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
Any one notice the little alien type guy in the picture. If you look where the so called dumpster is and you see that white logo, look just to the right where the sand pile meets with those pylons shoring up the device. There you will see a shape that looks to be a biped of some sort looking in the direction of the camera.

holy cow! never even noticed. Nice find World Shadow!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I havent read this whole thread as I'm at work, but the items in the picture were ID'd many years ago on a video I have as Plasma magnets, used in reactors. I guess theyre buried for obvious reasons when they outlive their use.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Did anybody notice the electricity flowing from the sand to the machine in the picture that John Lear posted?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

from my experience with google earth,thats the two places i was thinking of.

the humunoid looking fellow could be wearing a radiation suit,

someone want to get some pics and see if we can reference?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
HEY YOU! Put that camera away! Nothing to see here! MOVE ALONG!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann I guess theyre buried for obvious reasons when they outlive their use.

And what would those 'obvious reasons' be? And huge magnets used for fusion experiments in the 70's would 'outlive their use' and not be recycled why?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
YEH YOU!

heres some suits

www.rosenbauer.com...

www.ki4u.com...

www.germes-online.com...

mix.msfc.nasa.gov...

badtaste4life.com... (
)

[edit on 13-11-2007 by wierdalienshiznit]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
HEY YOU! Put that camera away! Nothing to see here! MOVE ALONG!
G]

DAGNABBIT! I missed that

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Nice work!
Could it be a guy in a hard hat just looking down. The peak covers his eyes and nose just leaving the the chin and chest exposed to the camera!
The 'eyes' are some sort of 'logo' or title?
02c

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Havalon]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If you photoshop the little alien and run the stylize/emboss filter on him you will see he does have a body...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by jritzmann I guess theyre buried for obvious reasons when they outlive their use.

And what would those 'obvious reasons' be? And huge magnets used for fusion experiments in the 70's would 'outlive their use' and not be recycled why?

Well if they're used for nuclear fusion I'd think they'd be radioactive, but I haven't any idea...thats strictly a guess. As far as recycling, again I have no idea. I just know many years ago this thing came up and a lot of UFO people were freaking out over it, and some even claiming to have put a bit slice under an ESM and found hieroglyphic writing on it. All of it untrue, and the items were found to be plasma magnets. This was back in the late 80s early 90's? I think. I know they're on a really old taped lecture I have around here.

As to the why of any of the rest,you'd have to ask someone who works in the fusion field, I honestly don't know.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon

Nice work!
Could it be a guy in a hard hat just looking down. The peak covers his eyes and nose just leaving the the chin and chest exposed to the camera!
The 'eyes' are some sort of 'logo' or title?
02c

Ya know, as I'm looking at it, I think you're probably right about the hard hat idea. Thats the best explanation in regards to "what is this guy wearing" that fits...no pun intended. Good job! The credit for finding the little guy goes to World Shadow. I had this pic in a book forever and I never even noticed him. Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
No, THANK YOU! You, made the pic all better and presentable like.

I wonder if theres any way we can blow up the sticker on the side of that dumpster and maybe get a location?
And then we go get ourselves some shovels and commence to some digging. Which brings me to this..why did they re-bury it? My first thought way back when was that perhaps it was radioactive. Food for thought. Thanks again Internos!

ok it looks like maybe an engine [because ive heard aliens dont use fuel they use magnets] and in the middle where its emty there was a spherical object maybe a magnet or a big electron that helps them manipulate the earths gravitational pull. second theory is maybe a transport of some kind possibly 2 the aliens demension that they left here possibly when they came down and jump started our technology and it was reberied after they sent some1 through and he saw disturbing unspeakable things that human minds cant comprehend so it was beried out of fear.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NS4N3SH4DY1131

URG. It's a magnet used in fusion experiments! Read the thread for God's sake!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Originally posted by Havalon

Thank you John, One question still remains - is that machine, - the one from the original post - the one your father was working on with the Townsend Foundation?

I don't know. My Dad never ever discussed any of his work with anti-gravity with me. The first I ever knew about it was about 20 years ago somebody send me a David Hatcher Childress video that had about a 3 minute segment in it that showed my Dad teaching a group of scientists at the Bahnson Institute about the propulsion theory of UFO's (circa 1952-1956). You can see the saucer shape he had drawn on the blackboard. Then the video shows a lab with various flying saucer shapes under research or development.

ps: Did you mean J S Trefil as in:
www.gmu.edu...

Interesting fellow!

Same guy.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
www.astronautix.com...

Is it a coincidence that Livermore Labs was also in the business of building "Super Guns"? This device looks to me like something that would be real handy for aiming a very large cannon.
I'll see if i can find it again, but i also ran across an article that talked about the U.S. disassembleing a Super Gun from Iraq in the 90's... could there be a connection?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

i dont know about the hat,his face looks to obscured,like its being covered.

if the magnet is dangerous enough to warrant burying ,wouldnt he be wearing a full body suit?,if not one that covers his face?.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Why won't anybody jump in a discuss any of my posts??

I've had a few IM's about how interesting it is, but nobody wants to discuss it in public?

Weird behavior people. Maybe it's because some of you that have thought I was crazy, are starting to see the truth. I'm not. I'm truly guided by God, for the betterment of mankind.

Look at my stuff. It is real.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Nothing like have 7 replies in a thread and being ignored.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Did anybody notice the electricity flowing from the sand to the machine in the picture that John Lear posted?

sorry man, I dont think anyone's ignoring you brother, its a very multi-faceted thread. alot of people in alot places all at once
....anywho...

I dont think thats electricity rolling off the machine, I think its either part of the background picture or debris still coming off of it from its ecavation. Thats just my opinion. We could ask Mr. John Lear if perhaps his picture offers any better resolution? John what do think?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join