It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Delegates prevented from vote in Texas straw poll

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
here is print screen from the raw video

[edit: resized image]
Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
you posted while i was typingn sorry

[edit on 9/2/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I only know what they told me. I was there with my family to support Ron Paul.
I got this on video because we wanted to find out what was going on.

This video was entirely by accident, we had no idea we would catch this event happening. All we wanted to do was convince the security to let the delegates in the door. You can see in the large screen cap the full text of the letter.
here is the link to the raw video clip. It is 26 megs
www.acmeartifacts.com...

[edit on 2-9-2007 by acmeartifacts]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I guess I'm dense. They knew the event started at 10 but showed up late on purpose. Then they are upset, why? People who show up late are usually attention seekers and trouble causers. Maybe that is why the rule that makes sense to me. Why would Mr. Paul want supporters who are not responsible enough to show up on time?

If a "Guest" is not a delegate, what is a Guest? Are they just observers who don't vote?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
I only know what they told me. I was there with my family to support Ron Paul.
I got this on video because we wanted to find out what was going on.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by acmeartifacts]

Understood. I'm just posting thoughts.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think you don't understand.
The polls were open from 10am till 1:30 pm

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Didn't it say earlier in this thread that the doors opened at 9am, the event started at 10am and continued on until 1pm? So if I show up at 10:15 how am I late? Besides that, how does showing up at 10:15 make anyone a trouble maker? For that matter how does anyone who is late for anything equal trouble maker? Sounds to me like you are painting people with a very broad brush.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Perhaps I am being too logical for Americans here but why didn't they try to get in WITHOUT wearing the Ron Paul merchandise?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
wearing buttons and stickers was ok. It was the attire. Like t shirts etc

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
You can see in the large screen cap the full text of the letter.

Not really the letter has a hand in front of what could be a very important part of the letter which is covered up. That is why I asked for a jpg at 100 percent. Me thinks someone opened a can of anchovies and it smells bad in here.

Allow me to present a piece of evidence I have that you appear to have left out or was that changed?????

Source
According to the registration form, which I still have,

“IMPORTANT: Credentials and tickets will be available for pickup at Will Call with a valid photo ID. Delegates must pick up their credentials by 10 a.m. on September 1st in order to vote. These will be held under the last name of the Delegate. These will not be mailed.”
Originally posted by nhoward14

Now kindly explain the discrepancies between your alleged letter and the one alleged by nhoward14 ? I have asked for a jpg of his before I decalre your letter a hoax/forgery just to be fair. I do not want to accuse anyone of wrong doing until I get the final nail but at this point it is not looking to good on your side.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shots

I dont see how his thumb could possibly block out an entire paragraph like that. Me thinks some crackpot GOP'r is pullin yer' chain, mate!

And in reality, you're not a skeptic. You're not at all being skeptical. You are a debunker on an agenda and claiming to be a skeptic flies in the face of all logic and reason.

You seem to over eagerly dispute the evidence of discrimination against the online registrants, while at the same time whole-heartedly accepting any explanation that fits you're preconceived notions despite the fact that they readily appear to be false.

[edit on 9/2/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Oh no no one is pulling my chain that is the reason I am asking both sources questions it is obvous one of them is lying the question is which of the two is the liar.

One thing is certain this time it is not Bushes fault nor did he do it

[edit on 9/2/2007 by shots]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You can see from this picture that that paragraph is OBVIOUSLY not on the letter... How can you claim to be skeptical of the claims that it is?

Unless there's some second page, which would be odd because this page ends with his payment receipt!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just for the record, this letter at the top of the page clearly says the following;

"Credentials and tickets will be available for pickup at Registration. These will not be mailed. Also, for a guest to receive credentials at registration, they must be accompanied by the delegate making the request."

It should be immediately evident to any self-respecting skeptic that the claims of "nhoward14" are blatantly false.

One must then wonder why he had to go to such lengths?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Well that is obvious and the very reason I stated I am asking both sources.

One thing is for certain one of them is a liar and I have no agenda here what could it be in this case???? Surely getting at the truth is not an agenda at least not in my book it is not.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
reply to post by sp00n1

One thing is certain this time it is not Bushes fault nor did he do it

[edit on 9/2/2007 by shots]

That is not certain at all and it is a quite naive position to hold. Whatever happens to the GOP or with the GOP in Texas has everything to do with President Bush of Texas (even if he really is from Maine). Denying Ron Paul a voice is clearly a decision taken by various media outlets and political operatives because of an order from on high. Bush who gave us the illegal invasion of Iraq based on phony evidence is clearly the person "where the buck stops".

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Shots,

You are happy to find the truth, so long as it is the truth that you want to find. You don't want to find out (conformity bias) that the establishment is actively suppressing the only candidate that clearly has the best intentions of the republic at heart.

Ex

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Send Your Story To
CNN

HERE

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Good idea! Better yet, send it to i-Report. Not that they'll run it, they're part of the cover-up...

You're best bet is to email infowars and send them a link to the video with a clear description of what happened.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Sorry, but I had to put SHOTS on my ignore list. I just find his comments to be unfounded.
Back to the people who are based in reality

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join