It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo over France, multiple vids/ Update 16MAY2007 (additional Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I´m a cg artist, working on feature film projects. Maybe i will create a
faked scene with a camera and an ufo so that we have a reference. I´m familar
with tracking, 3d and lighting so i could give it a shot.

I want to see if you can find out a mask around the edges of the ufo. Really good compositing skills are also necessary to get a realistic result.

I also could try to make an warp effect like in some other ufo vids. xD

I dont want to create and publish a hoax because i´m really against hoax #.
Its should be a reference for figure out hoaxes.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by allMIGHTY]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lane75

Could resemble the O'Hare ufo if legit. So what do you guys think? ~Lane

Using the information given for the response videos (author profiles/locations) I am suspect because those posting the videos were all from different locations one said Canada one said France and I think the third said Australia.

The one video is great and clear however as other mentioned it sort of looks like a blimp. Now if all three videos had been posted by authors in France well that would be a whole new ballgame.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I posted this in this thread, but I think it may belong here as well:

UFOs Spotted over UK, France on Same Day

A commercial airline pilot has reported seeing two unidentified flying objects in the sky near Guernsey Island, England, on Monday, BBC informed...

The same phenomenon was witnessed on the same day in southern France. Videos by people who saw it were published immediately on-line in several free-to-watch sites.

Source.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The UFOs look good. But I have to say that no matter how hard one tries, any UFO material brought to ATS will be discredited. It has become law to do so.

People in this forum have corrupted their own views on UFOs. In order for them to say that it is a good video, it must be of a blurry far away UFO. If the UFO is up close, it will always be claimed CGI. People will actually say that it is too good to be true.

A matter a fact, anyone who gets good UFO video should send it to professionals like bruce Macabbe or the other many professionals at MUFON. Do not let fame hungry kidds and adults on ATS distort your views of the UFO you have just filmed.

In othe words, GET PROFESSIONAL HELP! Like you would do we any other problem. No need for amateur help, it will actually hurt you in the end.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
When you zoom into the first video you can see 'pixels' around the "UFO", either those are blurry pixels due to camera fixating on an object thats generating 'heat' or 'energy' or maybe because it is moving or spinning (slightly). The trees and the person in the vid also have the same type of blurry pixels around them but it is much more evident when zoomed in.
Blurriness around the object could also be due to some sort of film manipulation (hoax). In either case the video does raise an eyebrow because its hard to tell.

Second video of the 'light' could be a million things, very hard to prove anything with that one.

If I had two UFO's over my house or just in my neighborhood that I eye witnessed id for sure buying me a high resolution camera and spending some time sitting on my roof.

UFO's that hover around for 3 hours long and "eye witnesses" only capture 60 seconds of footage does makes for a suspicious story or did everyones battery in the neighborhood just suddenly die at once when the object was about to leave?

All said IMO -
Bzzz

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzingOn
When you zoom into the first video you can see 'pixels' around the "UFO"

this could be the dead giveaway. but, maybe not. I'm not that familiar with video compression, but I know when you save a regular jpeg that it's copmression is repetative until something changes.

Say you have a person standing in front of a bright blue sky, the jpeg compression will try to repeat as much of the color and image as it can to save space. when it reaches the person in the picture (i.e.: goes from sky to person) the compression will get fuzzy until it has to kick in a higher quality to get a decent resolution. jpegs do this to save file size. and I would guess that film compression would do this as well.

So I wouldn't write off compressed video as a hoax just because of some fuzziness. I'd think the original video would have to be examined.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
If the first video is a fake, it is a good one.......one of the best I've seen.

The second one looks like someone tried to zoom up on a star or something similar.

The chinese one...........definitely got my attention at the end.....looks good....almost too good to be true.....so I'm skepical about that one...entertaining though....

I agree with you 100%. The chinese video was very compelling until the end and then it was just wierd.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
If the first video is a fake, it is a good one.......one of the best I've seen.

The second one looks like someone tried to zoom up on a star or something similar.

The chinese one...........definitely got my attention at the end.....looks good....almost too good to be true.....so I'm skepical about that one...entertaining though....

I agree with you 100%. The chinese video was very compelling until the end and then it was just wierd.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Maybe they are finally ready to reveal themselves tot he world.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Interesting. The guy who posted the video says: "I first saw it at 5:30PM and it stayed there almost without moving nor noise until the sun went down ; I estimate that it was low altitude."

OK, so just say it is real. It was there for at least an hour. Isn't there a French TV station that could send up a chopper for a REAL close look? Or someone who could drive under it -- say, hmmm, a professional photographer? -- and take some VERY close-up zoom lens shots?

I always get suspicious when something is seen for a long time, and no one thinks to try and do something about it.

Anyone else?

Chaz.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm keeping an open minded stance here as usual but i must say i find suspicious that only 3 people are posting videos and no one from the same geographic area seems to be comming forth backing up this sighting.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaz
Interesting. The guy who posted the video says: "I first saw it at 5:30PM and it stayed there almost without moving nor noise until the sun went down ; I estimate that it was low altitude."

OK, so just say it is real. It was there for at least an hour. Isn't there a French TV station that could send up a chopper for a REAL close look? Or someone who could drive under it -- say, hmmm, a professional photographer? -- and take some VERY close-up zoom lens shots?

I always get suspicious when something is seen for a long time, and no one thinks to try and do something about it.

Anyone else?

Chaz.

I was given some tools once for my birthday that were made from France ... let's just say they weren't my sharpest.

That guy seen in the video could of at least been on a cell phone calling the police or inside dialing the Queen
A police officer in the video seeing the same thing or a shot of the entire neighborhood looking up and pointing sure would be more convincing. Did the makers of this video even call the authorities and make a formal report or did they just cut, edit, past and upload to YouTube as fast as they can?

Hmmm-
Bzzz

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaz

Anyone else?

Chaz.

That's the thing that bothers me the most about the video. It's clear that some time elapses in the videos as evident by the difference in sunlight from start to finish. And why pray tell does the video cut off right as the object begins to move? That is very frustrating. The segment at the end of the video show the craft clearly delineated... A little TOO delineated. With that said, it is still interesting and deserves analysis by someone who knows CG. It looks like there are some minor tracking issues with the video, but maybe it's just my eyes.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by allMIGHTY
I´m a cg artist, working on feature film projects. Maybe i will create a
faked scene with a camera and an ufo so that we have a reference. I´m familar
with tracking, 3d and lighting so i could give it a shot.

I also could try to make an warp effect like in some other ufo vids. xD

I dont want to create and publish a hoax because i´m really against hoax #.
Its should be a reference for figure out hoaxes.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by allMIGHTY]

Personally i think this is a very good idea! However, doing it without risking the footage beeing ripped and presented elsewere as the real stuff is a challenge.

Springer, would you mind comment on this idea?!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by allMIGHTYHowever, doing it without risking the footage beeing ripped and presented elsewere as the real stuff is a challenge.
That could easily be avoided by implementing a text that says "Faked for test purposes only" throughout the video.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well, once again, the video recorder is not coming forward (other than a brief -- hi and bye stop) to talk about his footage so it's obvious that he's hiding something -- duh... lol, I wonder what that could be?

In my book, if they don't want to talk about it then their footage is fake no matter how real it looks.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
there is a video that I saw a couple years ago that I think relates to all this alien stuff. I hope it's O.K. to post this link.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Well, once again, the video recorder is not coming forward (other than a brief -- hi and bye stop) to talk about his footage so it's obvious that he's hiding something -- duh... lol, I wonder what that could be?

In my book, if they don't want to talk about it then their footage is fake no matter how real it looks.

I could understand that some may not, out of fear of ridicule, but I have to agree with Palasheea and like I stated earlier, why stop recording just as the object is beginning to move???? It doesn't sit well with me.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have a couple of problems with these movies too, but they're far, far from conclusive. I'll just be a good pup and wait for some kinda response from the guys in question before I say anything.
I'm still very hopeful that at least one of the guys will come forward with some new video evidence.

Originally posted by freedom is slavery
there is a video that I saw a couple years ago that I think relates to all this alien stuff. I hope it's O.K. to post this link.

It's not working.. could you fix the link?

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Drexon]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom is slavery

It does not work for me either.

Is this a video from the Disclosure Project?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join