It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo over France, multiple vids/ Update 16MAY2007 (additional Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The only problem I have with the video is the fact that it stops right when object appears to move. It happens again in the second video. If this were real then why stop filming both times when the object begins to move

It seems slightly sketch 2 me

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here's another vid that resembles the UFO over france. Dont know if its been posted or not. If it was posted, my mistake. The end is pretty amazing if its real though.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackdude
Here's another vid that resembles the UFO over france. Dont know if its been posted or not. If it was posted, my mistake. The end is pretty amazing if its real though.

www.youtube.com...

Wow! I have never seen that one before. Did you see that one Springer?

That is a great find.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

That was some amazing footage and the UFO seems to me to be identical to the one in the french vid. I need to watch that another time or ten. WOW!

[edit on 4/26/2007 by Stormrider]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
These hoaxers cost people real money, and suck in the less mentally stable and send them down trails that are simply not healthy for these folks.

I guess I've gotten too old to worry about how other people waste their money. And as for the less mentally stable being led astray, I guess I really just don't care if they all book flights on the next comet. It'll be this or something else. Say what you want about the insane, at least they're motivated.

So far, the French kids with the video aren't signing people up for any UFO rides or publishing books containing dinosaur pictures and the wisdom of their Aryan Alien pals. And if they do, good luck on them.

Hey. Maybe it's a real alien ship.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider

www.youtube.com...

That was some amazing footage and the UFO seems to me to be identical to the one in the french vid. I need to watch that another time or ten. WOW!

[edit on 4/26/2007 by Stormrider]

That from China is a fake one, the ending is just silly.
But the other videos looks great!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
As mentioned above, the south France video discredits itself by cutting off right at the moment the object moves. That would be the most important part of the video. Judging by the sun, It looks as if a couple of hours elapses between the various videos/edits. Nevermind, Futurama is on. I'm done typing now.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Seems like a hoax. First off... what are the odds of these videos all being taken and finding eachother on youtube without it being some sort of collaboration.. and why are they all so short? Why do they all cut off suddenly when the thing starts to move?? That would be the most important part yet they just cut off there, all of them? Fishy...

Then the 2nd video he made (in which he says same place "we" taped the other one, the very next night... wow this guy sure is lucky 2 different ufo videos in 2days? Must be a record) just looks ridiculous.. especially the end. You see the stars zooming past at incredible speed yet he manages to keep the ufo in frame while zoomed in that close? Never met an amatuer cameraman with such skills. Besides.. with how fast the stars were zooming, I dont understand how he didnt run out of space and reach a reference point or horizon. Also why does the video seem to be restarting as if alot is being edited out.

Conviently theres also absolutely no references or anything in the 2nd video. The whole thing just looks bogus. Show us a tree/streetlights/rooftops anything... all we see is black background and some odd light zoomin around, would be very easy to fake something like that when you are givin no references.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by nybaseball44]

[edit on 27-4-2007 by nybaseball44]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hi
Long time lurker, I just had to mention that in todays papers in the Uk 2 seperate pilots reported seeing a cigar shaped UFO over the channel islands on omnday and they had visual with it for about 9 min's. They also estimated it was about a mile wide. Apparently the pilots were either side of the UFO. Thet first youtube vid gave me goosebumps

P.S
Just found a link to the artical.

www.thesun.co.uk...

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Fondiler]

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Fondiler]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
well i think the first video out of the three was the most intersting. the camera quality is alot better than the other two.
although it is strange to say that they all know each other, and they are all shorter than a minute long, and cuts of when intersting things happen.

quite good though! even if it is fake/not fake.....

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It could be an Aerostat or a Zeppelin. Blimps are not symmetrical while Aerostats and Zeppelins are symmetrical.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I agree, the first video looks so real, it's almost spooky. The other 2 look like cell phone video's.
So should we discount all of these video's just because they were taken on the same day in the same geographical area?

Is it possible that more than one person just so happened to have their camcorder or cellphone available to record their sighting of this object on that day when that UFO was appearing in that area?

So if a man sees his neighbor or gets a call from his neighbor to look up into the sky to see an object that's flying up there, where that man then grabs his cell phone and takes a short movie of this object, are we to discount his movie of this object just because his neighbor also took a movie of it??

And what if there was another person in the area who also saw a similiar object flying up there later that same day where he also recorded it with his cell phone. Are we to discount his movie too just because 2 other people in that area also recorded movies of a UFO in that same area on that same day??

And is it just too impossible to believe that when the one neighbor tells the other that he's putting his video on U-Tube, that the other neighbor also decided to post his video on U-Tube too?

And what about that other video that was recorded a little later? Could it be that that UFO made a second appearance up there in that same area where someone else in that area also took a short cell phone video of it where he too decided to post it on U-Tube?

In this day and age where most people who live in upper middle class or affluent area's have cell phones -- is it too far fetched to believe that maybe 3 people are going to record it if a UFO is seen up there in the same area where they all live where they all end up posting their video on U-Tube?

Or is this all just too much of a coincidence? Lol, YES!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replys guys. I think the fact that there are 3 different vids showing the same objsct is a good thing, that doesent happen too often. I hope some more people caught it on tape. The origional poster states that it was there for quite awhile, from 5:30 pm till it got dark, he also said he didn't see it leave, if it was there for that long i'm sure some more vids should surface. It's odd he caught another one on film the next night, must be lucky I guess. I keep my eyes to the sky all the time and havent had the chance to view just one, yet...Anyways, it would be nice if he came here and told his account of the sighting, I tried to contact him yesterday after i posted the vids but haven't heard anything yet. If i hear anything i'll let y'all know... Peace...~Lane

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The object has been filmed during broad daylight, apparently above a populated area. If 3 people filmed it, then at least hundreds, if not thousands of others must have seen the same object.

Yet, there is no word about it in the press. (afaik)

While at the same time, BBC think its interesting enought to report a sighting even without any supporting images.

So i think its a hoax.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rotoplooker
As mentioned above, the south France video discredits itself by cutting off right at the moment the object moves. That would be the most important part of the video. Judging by the sun, It looks as if a couple of hours elapses between the various videos/edits. Nevermind, Futurama is on. I'm done typing now.

It's very simple. The damn thing was hovering for over three hours. Do you really expect this guy to get a video of the entire episode? His camera battery would not have lasted that long. But hey, I don't really expect you to come up with any real thought on this because as you said, Futurama is on.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just got a PM from one of the guys.

"Hi !

I warn you i'm french and my english isn't the best groove

Thanks for the interests you have about my video, i will sure go on your website and i'll be happy to answer any question that can help to give an explanation. I have to go right now, but i have the net and i'll be back in few hours (around 1 a.m in france)

I'll go check the site and feel free to give me instructions !

Alexander (Anamkhai)"

That was a couple of hours ago so I guess he could show up any time now. Make him feel at home, okay guys?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You can see the you can see the artifacts arround the object where the mask was, this was pasted over the original video and they didn´t bother smoothing the artifacts out.

Why do people do this?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If the first video is a fake, it is a good one.......one of the best I've seen.

The second one looks like someone tried to zoom up on a star or something similar.

The chinese one...........definitely got my attention at the end.....looks good....almost too good to be true.....so I'm skepical about that one...entertaining though....

[edit on 27-4-2007 by ferretman2]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by errorist
The object has been filmed during broad daylight, apparently above a populated area. If 3 people filmed it, then at least hundreds, if not thousands of others must have seen the same object.

Yet, there is no word about it in the press. (afaik)

While at the same time, BBC think its interesting enought to report a sighting even without any supporting images.

So i think its a hoax.

I have lived in France for about 15 years, and I can tell you, French news has nothing to do with english and american news, I have actually never seen a UFO report pop up on french news, I when I do I think it will be something really big (maybe the massive french ufo siting that took place on the 5/11/1990 was reported on french news, and I'am not even certain about that I was young and was not in france at that time), this is not the type of thing the french put on news, too sensational I guess, this really does not surprise me, you will never see a news reporter (except local maybe) go out and interview people about this in france, all you see on french news is internatiol and national politics, iraq war, french moaning that thay arent paied enough and murders. This phenomenon will probably only pop up in the local newspaper in Drôme and thats as far as it will go. And don't forget that at the moment, the presidential election is right at this moment and thats basicaly all thats on news at the moment, the Cho incident aired only about twice for 5 minutes ... And the NASA shooting was never heard of in france.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What would you do if YOU took video like this?

CG is within most enthusiasts reach these days. Hollywood quality video motion tracking is available for under $500 See SynthEyes used in Pan's Labyrinth, King Kong, Charlotte's Web, and others. So I'm little impressed by people with moving video.

Unfortunately most hoaxers use cracked versions of software so Hoaxers only need a decent set of PCs to produce a few seconds of compelling video.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join