It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo over France, multiple vids/ Update 16MAY2007 (additional Video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Some news. Me and rocksolidbrain have been discussing the footage when I thought I stumbled upon what I (again) thought proved, or at least pointed in the direction of the first video being fake, when rocksolidbrain corrected me, more or less, (again) showing the exact opposite. Not before I had a chance to correct my mistake though, minutes later I noticed the same effect on a nearby tree.

It's seems so many self appointed ufo debunkers on ATS are always looking to disprove a pic or vid. They look for things that don't fit with their idea of what a UFO should look like. I believe these skeptics need to have more of an open mind. Just because a UFO does not fit with their preconceived notions does not mean it's a hoax. Who is to say what a UFO should look or act like? Just because a UFO has a light around it does not mean it's fake. For all you know the light could be part of the propulsion.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Member "10538"

I don't know why you seem to be unable to realize a very civil discussion is going on here and I don't why you can't understand that critical thinking leads one to the truth but you really need to tone it way down of you want to continue participating on this forum.

The thinking person doesn't blindly accept videos on internet, the thinking person wants to analyze the raw data in the hope of confirming the video.

The TRUTH is the goal and should the TRUTH be discovered it needs to be shared with the world. If you think the world is going to accept something just because we say it's real you've got a whole lot more thinking to do mate.

In any event, stop with the snide remarks about the membership here please and focus on the TOPIC.

Springer...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
Where is this place again? I am touring France from May 25-June 15. I'll try and make a point to get to the location.

From what I've been able to gather both users live in "Lyon", south of France. I think I can give you a more specific location if you U2U me, not making any promises though.

And to any of you who criticize my work, my "angle" is that if it is a real video, then it should withstand any debunking attempt. The truth only has one face.

Edit: Oh, and I'm not a skeptic, I'm just realistic.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Drexon]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
well technically speaking Lyon is more at the east (at least for me) than the south.I mean lot of people don't include Lyon as being part of south FR.
picture
Anyway i have tried to contact the guy many times through youtube & i didn't see a single answer yet.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I finally got a hold of the guy in the "second" video (the third one is the shortest, with the dog barking) and had a nice chat with him just 45 minutes ago. We talked about the clip some and I asked him if he could send me a better quality one and he said yes.

That's not the good part though.
After that I asked if he could send me the raw data for it, and yeah... he's agreed to send it to me.
It was taped using a digital camera on what I seem to remember was a flash card of sorts, probably explaining the shortness of the video.

This is hopefully happening tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled guys, some uncompressed raw data coming up.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Good job Drexon !
Hope you get the first one also..

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I finally got a hold of the guy in the "second" video (the third one is the shortest, with the dog barking) and had a nice chat with him just 45 minutes ago. We talked about the clip some and I asked him if he could send me a better quality one and he said yes.

That's not the good part though.
After that I asked if he could send me the raw data for it, and yeah... he's agreed to send it to me.
It was taped using a digital camera on what I seem to remember was a flash card of sorts, probably explaining the shortness of the video.

This is hopefully happening tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled guys, some uncompressed raw data coming up.

Hey drex, any word from that guy yet? peace

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

We are "tomorow" actually it's even the day after "tomorow"

So what's the deal drexon?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I knew I should've waited before I made an announcement. The guy in question is a pretty busy guy from what I get. He said he wanted to do this today, but I guess he got held up. Nothing to do but it but wait another day and see if he's free then.

Patience is a virtue.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
*** Update *** New footage!

Well our good friend Anamkhai has been busy but as I said, patience is a virtue, and the payoff for all our waiting? The videos to Two of the three ones in high quality.

www.megaupload.com... The first one with the lengthiest footage, it even has a few extra seconds of tape witha close-up of the UFO showing... landing gear?

www.megaupload.com... The video from 'Anamkhai'. Lots of creds to him for supplying us with both of these.

If you're experiencing any troubles downloading, please say so and hopefully I or someone else will upload it somewhere else.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
DREXON - thanks, but still dont know what to make of this. distinct lack of media coverage / discussion concerns me.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Actually he covered that somewhat. He wasn't in Lyon, town of 1.6 million people, but visiting his parents out in the country side town of Montélimar (~35000 residents). He did say it was visible for hours though, but he hasn't had the means to see if it was reported in the newspapers or not.

If he was at the edge of Montelimar at the evening hours I'd say only a handful, less than 50 people saw it, making it a glorified, standard, UFO incident. =/

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
thanks drexon ..finally it's here.
Well to me(but i'm not an expert) we've got a "real" ufo up in the sky
Too bad it's a short footage and that there is no high speed movings sign
Also, why is this thing all black?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Come on people. *claps his hands* We have high quality footage of the thing here now! All the skeptisism around the shortness of the video, the lack of news coverage and whatnot has been dealt with, what's left is what we in the UFO scene would call an Extremely good video, even if it is blurry at times.

Get wild already!

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Drexon]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Drexon,

This mega upload website looks rather suspicious. The video does not start by itself and the site wants to load a upload manager software pack or toolbar browser plugin on my PC. I'm not clicking anything on that website.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It's not suspicious, I've been using it for ages now. Anyway, you just push in the letters it asks for, wait 45 seconds and press the download button that'll appear where you pushed in the letters. It might have ads, but just press the X to get rid of them.

Anyway, do you have any other suggestions on where I might upload the files?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Drexon, the website says the files are unavailable. Am I doing something wrong?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Bah, nevermind got it going now. Thanks Drexon.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Just wanted to say thanks Drexon, downloaded the first vid and I have to say that the quality is a lot better than the youtube vid. Trying to keep an open mind on this one!!

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Drex,

I second what Lat is saying concerning Mega Uploads. I applaude you for your tireless efforts in this and other cases. You're a pleasure to read but that's probably because I'm Scandanavian as well!!

Could you get these vids posted to a more user friendly site or perhaps imbed them?

Thanks,

Becker

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join