It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo over France, multiple vids/ Update 16MAY2007 (additional Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by DagoTime
An idle mind can create many amazing things...unfortunately as you know not all of it is created for "good" but what is more "entertaining". I as a fact would rather sit around and drink beer and watch sports on TV than write a dissertation on cirrosis of the liver or the effects of steroids and performance enhancing drugs on professional sports.

Well, that's certainly one perspective, BUT, you watching sports and quaffing brewskies does no harm nor foul. These hoaxers cost people real money, and suck in the less mentally stable and send them down trails that are simply not healthy for these folks.

Springer...

You are completely correct...that is part of the human condition the complete lack of awarness of the "butterfly effect" of our actions. We believe that we are doing something entertaining or fun for us no matter the consequences on others...sad state of affairs really

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Springer,

You know I am not an expert and I am sure that you will send this to the correct people to analyze the video clips, but is anyone noticing the swirls around the UFO every so often? It's almost like an electron swirling around the nucleus of an atom.

Take your time and watch the low altitude UFO vid and you will see exactly what I am speaking of.

But nice find.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Good video. I see blimps all the time here in sillicon valley and that was not a blimp. I'm not a blimp pilot or some kind of blimp expert, just a dude who knows a blimp when he sees one. I'm NOT saying its a ufo, but its not a blimp.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
RealTruth> Could you give us a specific time in a specific video where it appears?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I wonder if there's a risk people here becoming too scepitcal just because there are some twisted people that spend their time trying to con just for a few minutes of attention..

I hope not.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Maybe we could ask JRitzman to analyze it?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rai76
What I don't understand is why they don't just land on the ground and come out and say hi for a change..

What I don't understand is why the cameraman didn't get closer! Was he waiting for the UFO to come to him or something?

[edit on 26/4/2007 by malganis]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If you watch the very end of the first video you can see the "object" moving towards the right on it's own. I don't think it is a blimp, and if it is a blimp, then it looks very deceiving. I grew up in the Bay Area where there are blimps flying all around every weekend. The "object" in the videos seems to be utilizing some sort of anti-gravity technology, but I don't really know for sure what that even looks like...

Something had to become of this object, so what happened to it? Once again little teaser snippets of full videos. As mentioned earlier in this thread, why don't these videos show where the object went? Did it just disappear? Did it hover there for days? Did it slowly float towards an airport like a blimp would?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't have audio so I can't hear what (if anything) they are saying. How did they all get in the same video? Are they all friends and one guy who initially saw it called his buddies?

There has to be more footage. Maybe the video is large and limited out on youtube's space limit?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
A blimp, I don't believe so. CGI maybe. At times around object appears disorted. One video shows a close up and it looks nothing like a blimp.

Oh please. Let's not start with the CGI accusation. Springer, I wish ATS had a rule that claims of cgi are not permitted by anyone who is not a cgi expert. The distortion around the object is common to youtube and their compression. You'll notice that background objects like the trees have the same distortion. Me, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop on this one. This could be big because the thing hovers up there too long for it to be slagged off as swamp gas. Many people likely saw this and will be clamoring for answers.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hi all, that's nice footage
Did anyone else notice the jet aircraft type sound at the very end when the ufo starts to move to the right? If this was a genuine ufo sighting by several people there should be something in the french news media about it.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by lostwords]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10538

Originally posted by Starwatcher
A blimp, I don't believe so. CGI maybe. At times around object appears disorted. One video shows a close up and it looks nothing like a blimp.

Oh please. Let's not start with the CGI accusation. Springer, I wish ATS had a rule that claims of cgi are not permitted by anyone who is not a cgi expert. The distortion around the object is common to youtube and their compression. You'll notice that background objects like the trees have the same distortion. Me, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop on this one. This could be big because the thing hovers up there too long for it to be slagged off as swamp gas. Many people likely saw this and will be clamoring for answers.

Chill dude I am only giving my opinion, correct me if I am wrong but that is a big part of forums. Besides if you bothered to read the rest of my post I stated I will wait for the experts to arrive on the case and see were this goes. I as much as anyone here hopes this is the real deal, but I always remain skeptical.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
RealTruth> Could you give us a specific time in a specific video where it appears?

Drexon,

I saw it at 9-10 sec mark, then at 19-20, then again at 42-45.

Tell me what you think it is.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm not seeing anything.

I have to state again though.. this is incredible footage. Just hope some more turns up.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
He now has another UFO video up. Shot on the 24th of April.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well whatever it is, it isn't a blimp. You can see that clearly with the close up on the third video. Definitely disc shaped and hovering; blimps do not and can not hover. I haven't ruled out the possibilty of a hoax here, but I have to say it is the most compelling UFO vid I have seen in a very long time.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
I wonder if there's a risk people here becoming too scepitcal just because there are some twisted people that spend their time trying to con just for a few minutes of attention..

I hope not.

I think IMO that everybody is skeptical of any video until proven, but not because of the cons out there for attention, but just because we want the truth. Is their any video out there right now that has been proven beyond doubt that it is a flying saucer or other flying shaped ufo's?

We need the full video without compression, but it's still concerns me why people don't show more of the video in the first place. I'd be excited and bound and determined to get closer to the object and follow it if possible.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well, I just viewed the new video and it is very impressive as well. It seemed that whatever it was was actually changing shape or was spinning very fast causing distortion of light reaching the camera. Very Interesting!

Say, Springer, can we call in your friends the video analysts to put these vids to the test? I for one would really like to know if they are real; or at least not faked.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
the dude has uploaded another video filmed the day after as he claims.It's not the same thing (if we refer to the shape)...but still interesting in my opinion>>Here

ah man why things like this never happen round my house

edit:
i have contacted the dude & asked him to upload it on blip.tv for higher quality/og file downloadable
I'm waiting now....we'll see

[edit on 26-4-2007 by themaster1]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Having seen a triangle UFO hovering at a closer distance than what's shown in this one but at the same altitude - where it then sped off where 2 military jets soon followed... the UFO shown in this video looks very, very real to me. It looks just like that triangle we saw here in our area only in this case it's a disc. (referring to the first video link)
For whatever it's worth, it would be great if this vid. was analyzed by Jeff and Dave. It seems that the person who recorded this video might be accessible to offer more information on it.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Palasheea]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join