It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

oooh a new one. check out that head! i'm tellin ya, the evidence just keeps mounting.

www.andrewgough.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Rosha

well i have no other evidence that they were homo sapians.

do you?

Undo. " Homosapiens" is a GENUS. It means ' knowing man'.

Homospaiens is a GENUS that we can and have traced as far back as 230,000 million years when the genus of Homo erectus first disapeared from fossil records. Begining with the Neanderthal ( who was the first of homospaiens genus) through to Cromagnon and to todays Modern Human, the GENUS of homospaiens in a matter of document RECORD that you need to READ before spectualting on origins of our genetic hetritage.

The first bone redcords and fossile traces of *modern humans* are now dated tentatively as far back as 90,000 years ago in the Middle East.
In Europe they first appear about 35,000 years ago and they are known as Cro-Magnon from the place in the Dordogne, in France, where remains of them are first discovered in a cave in 1868. Cro Magnon doesnt mean different to us genetically, it is a location of the find the dig that gave up the bones for study!
The humans of Cro-Magnon, and their predecessors in other parts of the world, are anatomically almost identical to us.

R

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Matyas

i wouldn't have reached my conclusions on all this if it hadn't been for the various artifacts, texts, and of course, modern science. when put into perspective, the picture emerges that i've tried to elucidate on in the thread. i could be wrong on the dates of our arrival to the planet, but the fact humans in art don't appear until after 3900 BC seems to support the theory.

That humans dont appear in art?
Thats the basis of your assumption?

Have you considered socialological factors, environmental, spiritual/psychological and all other human development factors at all prior to making the huge leap that we are space creatures?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

it's possible more than one group of homo sapians was brought here, in the very distant past. i'm not above entertaining that notion, but the story according to ancient historical texts is that the current strain of homo sapians, started off on this planet around 3900 BC, which is mimicked in the artifacts as well. see you're thinking that i'm approaching this from classical and mainstream interpretations of the bible. which is not my position at all.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

earth was the stuff (dirt, rock, clay) beneath your feet, according to the ancient hebrews. wouldn't matter where that dirt was located. one of the problems we're going to have in this discussion is you are looking at the world thru the lens of the modern era, which suggests nothing written in ancient texts is true, and if all else fails, refer to papal interpretation as evidence for that. i'm trying to incorporate all the ancient texts and follow their etymologies across the fertile crescent and in/out of africa, to other places as well. let me give you an example of what you're up against:

have you read the mahabharata?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

you've erected several strawmen to shoot down, not sure why. perhaps you misunderstood some of my positions. i really don't feel like going back over every example and pointing out where i think you've done that. the rest of it can be chalked up to the weight and validity i give the ancient world, vs. how you personally see it. are you wrong? i don't know! am i right? maybe. i think it's quite possible since at least i have artifacts and ancient texts, the world over, to draw my data from. where you getting yours?

I havent erected anything. I am not the one postulating theories when evidence already exists to refute them.
I am though, quite rightly, undermining the credibility of your research methods, calling light to your denying or ignoring of the evidence that already exists and pointing to your creative interpretation and reinterpretation of evidence. I would go so far as to say what you purport as evidence, simply isnt at all..rather, as I have already written, a made up wish list of personal desires.

I dont have to proove right or wrong as I am not the one with the theory or the one saying I am right..I am also not the one throwing out misinformation as fact and leading people to intellectual laziness and wishful thinking.

What data I have given, I have drawn from my checked and cochecked interpretations of evidence based science and from personal experience with the symbolic and mystical worlds....from growing up and not seeking to reinvent the wheel or create fantasties to live in..from what IS there to Know and investigate..not what I would wish it to be for my egos sake.

enough said and thanks for the diversion.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

understanding what a strawman is really helps simplify true discussion. do you want me to elaborate or are you done?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Just check out the site. Then I'll send you to Wax Web.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha" Homosapiens" is a GENUS. It means ' knowing man'.

Genus! That's right, what I was looking for!

C'mon R, don't take your marbles and leave us. I work awfully hard to surround myself with people like you. What'll ever get done if everyone is running around doing their own thing....

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

i did check it out. that's where the pic came from that i linked you to. lol

men.

edit on 23-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
it's my position, as i outline in the opening pages of this thread and all three of my ebooks, that i give alot of historical weight to ancient texts. that i believe the planet is ancient, that there were other civs here before homo sapians, and that those civs were not homo sapian. it's been my belief and the premise of the thread, that the planet was over run by reptilians, amphibians and reptilian-mammalians and amphibian mammalians, for a very very long time and it is their fossils which science has mistaken for prehistoric homo sapians. i offer up as proof not only the texts themselves, but their artifacts. that's the extent of my ability to provide evidence. asking for more is fruitless.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
i've been talking about this guy's book, GOD'S PLAN FOR MAN, for a long time now, and i finally found my copy. it was originally copyrighted in....get this: 1949.

in a section he called: The Ante-Chaotic Age-Dispensation of the Angels, he lists out his information on the pre--adamite world. he references moses, isaiah, ezekiel, jeremiah, jesus, peter, paul and john, as all having mentioned, however briefly, some bit of data about that time in history. some are direct references, others are related, supportive or explanatory. here's a few excerpts from the text as written by Finis Jennings Dake on the subject of the earth before homo sapians:

"During this age (the Ante-Chaotic Age) spirit beings (seraph (serpent men)) ruled the Earth and other planets."
[...]
"They (the angels/the seraphim or singularly, seraph) had to learn that God was the Supreme Moral Governor of the universe and that all creatures should consecrate themselves to the same end to which God Himself was consecrated--the highest good of the universe and all creatures therein."

i remember reading that like 30 years ago and doing a double take. more recently, i found the copyright date, to see just when he reached his conclusions on the ideas he's presenting. i was more than a bit shocked to see 1949

just thought i'd share that with the readers

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
and to remind everyone, the following interview with apollo astronaut edgar mitchell:

listen carefully to what he's saying. he starts off with a candid comment on the subject, then deflects to what sounds like an obligatory disclaimer, and then proceeds to reveal data that the interviewer appears to be stunned by. it's actually pretty stunning.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Funny you bring Mitchell back into this right now... I just popped in to post a picture...

But now I need to add a background..

In SUPPORT of MY FRIEND, Courageous, US NASA ASTRONAUT, Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14!
Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, Kennedy Space
Stargate Chronicles
www.stargate-chronicles.com...

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown." Gen 6:4

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e03ddb1a8e52.jpg[/atsimg]

Now then... tell me again why we are in Iraq?

edit on 24-9-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
well a geneticist would say that's just a variation, a mutation.
not sure what to make of the original references (nephilim, etc), as far as size goes, although there's no reason i can think of that there wouldn't be variants of all kinds on other planets and so forth. i keep thinking of neal adams material on growing planets and how the dinosaurs' bones couldn't keep them erect in today's gravity because of the growth of the planet's mass and size.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon"...men of renown." Gen 6:4

The "renowns" is space.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
My six year old daughter can scribble a few pages together, should we automatically respect her opinion because because she calls herself an author?

Hi, I'm an author of 2 books with a third on the way, but I won't be sharing my free e- book links here because the rules forbid it. So I'll just share with you some of my research.

(Ancient) Stargates are real: either that or there's several ancient civilizations inside the earth or stuffed in some canyon on the sea floor. Personally, my research leads me to believe the former: et.al, stargates are real. Sounds crazy? Yes, it honestly does, but so does quantum cloning and teleportation, and yet it's happening as we speak. Science is the equivalent of the Twilight Zone, Star Wars and Star Trek, all rolled into one, these days.

If you'd like to inquire as to what I've learned, feel free to ask. If you'd like to debate the possibilities, be my guest. If you'd just like to say I'm wrong, also, do as you will. I don't wish to just dump all this information in your laps so let's just start with the basic premise: (Ancient) Stargates are real.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

aww, aren't you sweet.

this sounds like a hold over from the great art debate.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

what do you mean, matyas?

*runs off to see the translation*

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I spoke to an alien for about 10 minutes..from what he or it was saying it kinda describes traveling through dimentions..so stargate would be def possible..ill post my experiance with the alien later..keep an eye out for it

new topics

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join