It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real Stargate-SG1

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You sure thats right? I cant seem to get it to work

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
try this link www.ufoarea.com/ aas_stargate.html tell me what you think

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yes somewhere along the lines we found that ages ago. It is apparently emitting a humming noise from the rock when you put your ear to it. But local authorities will not allow any excavation or study. ANNOYINGLY

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i haven't read all the posts, so forgive me if i'm repeating what someone else said.

there are a few problems with this

1) how do they power it?
2) how could a wormhole be sustatined?
3) there isn't enough in the realm of scientific plausibility for the tech to exist
4) where would it have come from?
5) wtf? (ok, so maybe this last question is flame-bait)

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well for anyone interested in constructing real Stargates (that hasnt seen me post this link before
) should check out this thread. I will admit the beginning is a tad sketchy, but read on and it delves into the deep end of constructing a real "stargate" in real life.

Stargate Technology

[edit on 4-12-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Woah! This thread is huge now, I will read it all tomorrow. Dont know if Ive said this already but didnt the Philadlephia Experiment create some sort of wormhole? Ohh and Byrd, you said that theres not enough power currently but if we could create stable antimatter would that be enough or do I have no idea what Im talking about?......

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Antimatter would be the best possibility (i know the joke is done to death), other than naquada of course.

As it is basically matter annihilating itself into pure energy, so yes if we can utilise the most part of it, it should be the most efficient form of energy. There is something i heard that they are experimenting in doing it the opposite way, turning energy into matter

BUT like has been said before, the only problem is creating antimatter. We will have to find a economical method before we can use antimatter.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
so back to the topic at hand.......stargate right? Okay then. The WMD were the front for the masses. They needed an in to Iraq and they got it. From that point it was straight to the old ruins for the soldiers with the real mission. The further research into the origins of man and its relations to alien technologies. now there maybe be a stargate and of coarse with the sci-fi show it desensitises everyone on this topic and then we all think it couldn't be real. Tell the truth and no one will believe it.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wasn't Babylon in Iraq or something? A Season 9 episode is called "Babylon". So why cant we build one? The show had an episode where Daniel discovered the gate had been activated in 1945. 2 years after the Philadelphia Experiment which supposedly created a wormhole. 2 years before Roswell. And those aliens in their little ship that they think is so great (but its not 'cause it crashed...losers) Well wouldnt thay have, like computers or information in the ships system? Like hard drives and stuff? Maybe the military found blueprints and construction plans? Just my 2 cents...

[edit on 7/12/05 by Atomix]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
They would have had to find these ruins first which would explain all the WMD searching cover needed.

Oh and also in the news it was revealed that an incident was kept very hush hush. In a town near bagdad i think, there was a sudden extremely powerful electromagnetic disturbance. It shorted out all electronic equipment within 5-10 miles. Our stargate found? maybe......

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
They would have had to find these ruins first which would explain all the WMD searching cover needed.

Oh and also in the news it was revealed that an incident was kept very hush hush. In a town near bagdad i think, there was a sudden extremely powerful electromagnetic disturbance. It shorted out all electronic equipment within 5-10 miles. Our stargate found? maybe......

sounds to me like an EMP pulse to wipe out electronic devices of an enemy.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
was only conjecture obv.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
If there is a real "star-gate", then that would possibly be the biggest discovery of all time, but why would Saddam have the gate, and if an advanced alien race did come to Earth thousands of years ago, then why did they leave and leave the "star-gate" on Earth for us to one day find? All I want to know is how in the hell could the gate accually be anywhere near reality?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Wasn't Babylon in Iraq or something? A Season 9 episode is called "Babylon". So why cant we build one? The show had an episode where Daniel discovered the gate had been activated in 1945. 2 years after the Philadelphia Experiment which supposedly created a wormhole. 2 years before Roswell. And those aliens in their little ship that they think is so great (but its not 'cause it crashed...losers) Well wouldnt thay have, like computers or information in the ships system? Like hard drives and stuff? Maybe the military found blueprints and construction plans? Just my 2 cents...

[edit on 7/12/05 by Atomix]

If they did find databases in the "ships" then they had to desipher the arcives and that would probubly take hundreds of years or ever. And if they found a stargate, they might also find a dialing device like a DHD or something to access it and open a stable connection.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
stargate is a show. im not saying stargates dont exist but one has never been discovered

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The concept of turning somtheing like a top secret government project isnt that far off, look at hell boy, there has always been sighting of hell boy and demons in his shape in general, and if u don'r beleive that then what about the men in black. the men in black were made into two movies and a cartoon series and there are literally thousands of known reports. these all prove that the government would have no qualms about makeing movies about there secret projects.
I would even go as far to speculate as to they would be incouraged to do it, because then when people come up with sightings, and stories, everybody thinks they just got it from some tv show.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I read in a book a few years ago that the CIA found it using Remote Viewing and Uri 'spoons' Geller has been involved in the project on some level.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The tv series has support from the government. Personally, I now believe that we are slowly being indoctrinated in recent view of the television programmes and documentaries to expect something extraordinary.

I have no doubt that we are being visited. However, for the majority, it is hard for them to assimilate it.

I think the populace is being indoctrinated as it is becoming immeninent that we are going to come face to face with the truth and the government is powerless to stop it.

Also, to reduce the chances of mass hysteria, as occurred in the '30's with the 'War of the Worlds' radio programme which resulted in mass panic and hysteria.

It would stand to reason that the government would not make that mistake again and would have to provide a securer means to reduce panic on a mass scale.

Indoctrinate the masses to the point that it becomes acceptable then the levels of panic and hysteria are reduced.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I forgot to add that I believe that there could be a real Stargate programme, or something similiar at work within the government.

There is so much that is going on behind our backs and the governments are capable of more than we can imagine.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Also, to reduce the chances of mass hysteria, as occurred in the '30's with the 'War of the Worlds' radio programme which resulted in mass panic and hysteria.

O wow i totally forgot that. Maybe it opened there eyes a bit, so if there ever was contact that we'd freak out, like we actually did when we thought we had!

Also an official stated that there is actually a door labelled Stargate Command in the real Cheyenne Moutain. Only its a broom closet apparently. Likely 99% accurate. or perhaps its just incase we get spy bugs in there they can simply say"we know there is, we told you, its also a broom closet, as we told you *shifty eyes*". lol who knows.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join