It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brave Russians say NO to 'vote Vlad'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: YouSir

Care to post something for once to back up your claims that all western democracies are as corrupt as Russia's?

The west has drag shows and people confused about which restroom to use.

I think that’s been one of the biggest barometers for which countries have the best democracies for many.

Drag shows with 10 year boys dressed as girls I might add that 40, 50, 60 year old men are tipping

LETS not forget the 14 year old girls in school sucking the peanut butter off the teachers toes and armpits all in the name of charity
edit on 15-3-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

About time Gorty...and good to see you still here BTW

edit on 15-3-2024 by whocaresomuch because: Text.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This thread is gold lol

Bump’n it up.

(Grabs popcorn)

And watching the handful of some ”British folk” cheering their pants off on the disruption, meddling and vandalizing on another country’s (Russia) polling stations and the people’s votes?

lol

edit on 16-3-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:14 AM
link   

When checked, all these “brave Russians” turned out to be victims of scammers. The scammers called them on the phone, cheated them out of money, and then offered to return the money if the girls set fire to or pour paint on the ballot boxes, filmed it on their phone and sent photos or videos to the scammers.
As far as I know, Americans also suffer from telephone scams. Isn't what is happening now in Russia a rehearsal for anti-democratic technologies for the November elections in the United States? It is likely that the Democrats are testing out new electoral technologies.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

And watching the handful of some ”British folk” cheering their pants off on the disruption, meddling and vandalizing on another country’s (Russia) polling stations and the people’s votes?

The result of this "election" is already known before a single vote has been cast , you seem to be confusing political theatre with Democratic choice.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The result of this "election" is already known before a single vote has been cast , you seem to be confusing political theatre with Democratic choice.

You’re the one that’s cheering in meddling/destabilizing and vandalizing the peoples vote in another country.

LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Keep this thread alive please.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   

you’re the one that’s cheering in meddling/destabilizing and vandalizing the peoples vote in another country.

And you're the one who doesn't seem to understand an election requires choice , with no opposition candidate the result of this "election" will be the same even if no votes were cast so what these protesters are doing won't effect the result , Putin wins probably with an 80% majority.

An election process with only one viable candidate isn't an election it's a farce , but yeah keep cheering for Dictators.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

you’re the one that’s cheering in meddling/destabilizing and vandalizing the peoples vote in another country.

And you're the one who doesn't seem to understand an election requires choice , with no opposition candidate the result of this "election" will be the same even if no votes were cast so what these protesters are doing won't effect the result , Putin wins probably with an 80% majority.

An election process with only one viable candidate isn't an election it's a farce , but yeah keep cheering for Dictators.

Are you some “crocodile tear’d “ “Navalny supporter” ?

Please cry harder.

I suggest focusing on posting about space etc

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

When checked, all these “brave Russians” turned out to be victims of scammers. The scammers called them on the phone, cheated them out of money, and then offered to return the money if the girls set fire to or pour paint on the ballot boxes, filmed it on their phone and sent photos or videos to the scammers.
As far as I know, Americans also suffer from telephone scams. Isn't what is happening now in Russia a rehearsal for anti-democratic technologies for the November elections in the United States? It is likely that the Democrats are testing out new electoral technologies.

Care to post evidence of that?
As far as I see it, it's the only way Real Russians can protest against the scam that is Putins election?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You all care more about a foreign countries borders and elections than our own elections and borders.

Watching people criticize the validity of an election in a foreign country after what we all witnessed in 2020 during our elections is laughable. Do you Russia-phobes not have the ability to see your criticisms of Russia and not your own government makes you look captured by the establishment.

STOP supporting conflicts and policies that are eroding at the quality of our lives! More sanctions on Russia or China will just hurt us more. Same goes with military aid to Ukraine and Israel.

At what time as Americans do we start looking inward at our own problems?

Because honestly as an American I'm no where near as concerned about the bloodthirsty warmongers running Russia. I'm worried about the bloodthirsty warmongers running MY government more. They are far more capable of destroying my and your life.

Just ask anyone who found themselves in the capital on January 6th. Hamas shows their hostages more respect than my government showe trespasses on federal property.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
www.gbnews.com...

Putin fuming after man 'urinates on his parents' graves'

Vladimir Putin appeared visibly angry on the first day of Russia's election following widespread reports of protests and vandalism by voters across the country.

The three-day election kicked off last night and is set to run until 6pm on Sunday - and it seems inevitable that the incumbent premier will sweep to victory yet again.

But already, videos have been posted to social media showing nationwide chaos, with Russians protesting in various ways - including at polling stations.

This just poped up on my news feed, I'm not a big fan of GB news but it's just another news agency showing the hatred that seems to be growing for Putin from many Russians fed up with the dictator.
edit on 16-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

But will it be biden type of numbers?!
That’s what I wanna see lol

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don’t know any Russians or get any accurate info on the internet. I’ll just guess Putin still has a majority of his citizens approval. That is mostly the way Russia has been since Stalin. There is no way to prove my guess, so no reason to debate. I noticed here in the USA that misinformation is the only information about any country, especially Russia. All the propaganda I was served during the Cold War taught me to never believe anything my government says.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage
Yea, some hobo that gets a fifty for pissing on a grave is a sign of the growing citizens' anger with the Russian head of state. Ok buddy, whatever you say. Zelensky had to cancel Ukraine elections knowing he would be ousted overwhelmingly, so I probably would not keep harping on about fighting to protect Democracy.

How about you get your damn British intelligence influence out of my American congress, and then we will not have to discuss European regime changes in the near future after Trump regains America's sovereignty away from the globalists giving orders from Brussels, London and Davos. Paris as well.

that goes double for citizens of those nations. keep your intelligence influence out of our American congress and go fund your own market domination wars with your own taxes.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Earth4

I wouldn't say that but he does have all the power. I think women in Russia are tired of Putin seems they are doing a lot of protests. Guessing they feel they won't get sent to Ukraine to fight. What is interesting is apparently this free Rissia movement is able to fight the Russian army and attack belgarod. You would think they would immediately lose but the fighting has been going on for over a day now.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Rumor is that the official parents of Vladimir Putin were not actually not Putins own , Putins real mom lived in Georgia, just passed away 2023 with the story .

Vera Putina’s Lost Son

edit on 17-3-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Ahahaha roflcopter !! Now the Germans are trying the same nonsense on Putin like Obama being a foreign citizen thing here in the states. Then again, if the Obama story has validity, I suppose the Georgian leader of Russia could be a thing too .... *Snicker, snicker, chortle chuckle* ...

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Rumor is that the official parents of Vladimir Putin were not actually not Putins own , Putins real mom lived in Georgia, just passed away 2023 with the story .

Vera Putina’s Lost Son

An interesting conspiracy theory for the ATS crowd to consume.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Vera Putina’s Lost Son

Yeah ... I"m thinking that deserves it's own thread.
That's ATS material.

I googled to see what I could find. And I got major hits on Putins brass kidnapping a Ukrainian child and adopting it.

BBC Missing Ukraininan Child Traced To Putin Ally
edit on 3/17/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join