It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brave Russians say NO to 'vote Vlad'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yea that is a really cruel thing to do, evacuating abandoned and unwanted Ukrainian children with medical needs away from an active combat zone. Has the mother tried to get her baby back, or does she still not want her??

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yea that is a really cruel thing to do, evacuating abandoned and unwanted Ukrainian children with medical needs away from an active combat zone. Has the mother tried to get her baby back, or does she still not want her??

Considering the Russian forces tend to remove children to Russia and not given to Ukraine, yeah it's very cruel. Also the rumour is that any that turn 18 whilst being held in Russia are automatically conscripted.
edit on 17-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Russians in Germany were out protesting in Germany to day too, at least those not under Putins boot get to show there distaste of the Putin regime.
www.dpa-international.com...

Protests outside Russian consulate in Bonn over election

Russian consulate in Bonn on Sunday during the final day of voting in Russia's presidential election.

Two demonstrations began at midday near the Consulate General to denounce Russian President Vladimir Putin, who is almost certain to win the election amid allegations of fraud and manipulation.

The organizers of the "Noon against Putin" demonstration told officials that they expected around 300 participants. According to the police, organizers of a rival pro-Putin rally were expecting 50 participants.

Queues of would-be voters stretched for several hundred metres outside the consulate, which has enacted extra security measures during the three-day election.

The consulate in Bonn, the former capital of West Germany, is one of two places in Germany where Russians can vote in the election. The other voting place is the Russian embassy in Berlin.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage
Ahh I love a good rumor. Who is the source of this one?? How many conscripted Ukrainian minors have thus far been identified in videos or in the trenches?? It would seem if that rumor we're true, Ukrainian teenagers aren't safe anywhere as they will be conscripted against their will whether in Ukraine or Russia. It seems their chances of survival may be better on the Russian side at least.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Ahh I love a good rumor

Thats why you seem to believe Putins propaganda above all else here...

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Now, now, all you need to do is point me to the source of this rumor so we can all digest it further. Have you yourself not requested links and sources at least twice in this thread already??

I already know Ukrainia. Teenagers will be conscripted as soon as they hit 18. We all do, because every so often there are videos of the recruiters, which I suspect are also foreign, beating the men dressed as woman trying to escape Ukraine so they are not sacrificed in vain. I doubt many of those conscripts survive for long.

The good news is Russia ran out of missiles last year and have been pushed back to the border. It must be those F-16's that turned the tide.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
SBU stole a large sum of money from a woman and promised to return it for arson. THIS is your democracy. and the Molotov cocktails in 2014 were peaceful protests. but we have our own democracy and this is
my choice and that of 87% of Russians. so you can continue to spit bile or burst from anger. but the presidential elections in Russia took place and Putin is president
edit on 18-3-2024 by peretc96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Have you yourself not requested links and sources at least twice in this thread already??

And do any of you ever supply links as evidence to back up claims here other State controlled media, thats a big no....

meduza.io...

www.newsweek.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

apnews.com...

www.hrw.org...
edit on 18-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It appears alot did say NO to Putin, it's just a shame Mad Vlad had 22 million votes in his back pocket.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: peretc96

Oh thanks for taking a photo and showing us all that you voted for Putin.

Why did you take a photo at all? It's weird to do it during the elections.

Because you had to show it to your employer like many other of your fellow citizens?

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

Oh thanks for taking a photo and showing us all that you voted for Putin.

Why did you take a photo at all? It's weird to do it during the elections.

Because you had to show it to your employer like many other of your fellow citizens?

Well, considering in the U.S. a lot of people have to hide who they actually voted for like between Trump vs Hildawg/Brandon.

Without it rupturing in complete chaos/anarchy at work etc.

Wear a “MAGA” hat in certain parts, and good chance you’ll get chased by a bunch of reeeeeeing Elizabeth Warrens.

edit on 20-3-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

But this thread isn't about the US is it and you appear to be the only one here 'reeeeing' about it??

It's about Real Russians trying to demonstrate against someone who can't be removed.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I can't resist. Found this gem on Twitter. This is how some patriotic Russians voted:

edit on 22-3-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

It's very patriotic when they've got no other option. I really hope the Real Russians eventually get to vote in a real democracy.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: peretc96
my choice and that of 87% of Russians. so you can continue to spit bile or burst from anger. but the presidential elections in Russia took place and Putin is president
What I would find interesting, is how much less than 87% of the vote did Putin get without the ballot boxes being stuffed, and other cheating during the election, like manipulation of online voting results? But we will never know the real election results, except that support for Putin is less than the manipulated 87% figure.

They didn't even try to hide the ballot box stuffing, The clip of the ballot boxes being stuffed starts around 11:31 in this video by Jake Broe:

Russian Election MADNESS Happening NOW

11:31
this is polling location 912 in the Novagarod region. The polls closed at 8, and by 8:20 you can see through the window, the poll workers shoving in more ballots into the boxes. The lights are on, the blinds are up, these people aren't even trying to hide it. They're just doing what they're told to do.

That's pretty blatant, but it won't get circulated on Russian state media, so most Russians won't even know about it, unless they bypass state media.

I imagine this ballot box stuffing technique can also come in handy when voting on the annexation of territories that formerly belonged to other countries!

edit on 2024322 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

That's pretty blatant, but it won't get circulated on Russian state media, so most Russians won't even know about it, unless they bypass state media.

I saw this late yesterday, and it was so blatant. I'm suprised the box that they came in didn't have 'fake votes inside' written on them!

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yea it sucks when eighteen year olds get conscripted for military service anywhere. But you cannot refute the fact that they were to be conscripted in Ukraine as well. If your all for saving the kids, who understandably when we say that we are in fact talking about 18 year old adults being prepared for war, and not children, young teenagers or minors of any sort. They actually face a higher chance of survival by fighting with the Russians.

Well, thankfully I get to firebomb polling stations now and intimidate voters in November and I will be lauded as a brave defender of democracy. I appreciate you already

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Yea it sucks when eighteen year olds get conscripted for military service anywhere. But you cannot refute the fact that they were to be conscripted in Ukraine as well.

But Ukrainians aren't invading another country are they? Ukrainians aren't seizing another countries children and trying to turn them against there own people?
Ukraine is having to conscript people to protect its self from invasion.
edit on 23-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...those people do kinda remind me of the democrats...

Oh yeah...cant beat them at the polls...so set the polling station on fire...

Figures some here would approve...

What are they afraid of...losing...?

Doesn't seem as if they wish to respect how their neighbors chose to cast their vote...almost as if they believe that their voice...or vote...are the only ones that matter...

I guess that's how...democracy works...just loot and burn and intimidate...

The real meat of the matter...is how they want their special voices to be heard...yet by their actions they deny the voices of those they don't agree with...

Typical...

YouSir

You know you are talking about the occupied areas of Ukraine, right? There is a reason those attacks were zero casualties. They weren't meant to harm the voters.

The polling stations are meant as an act of humiliation. It's like forcing a rape victim to say they want it. They know how they are supposed to vote. They know they have to vote.

In the occupied territories, it takes a lot of guts to do anything rebellious. If one guy bombs a polling station, you know 100 or 1000 were thinking it.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Pre emptive strike doctrine was turned into a legitimate philosophy when the USA and the UK pioneered it as necessary after lying about the reasons to our entire societies for invading Iraq. Quid pro quo and all that. Except in this case, the perceived threat was actually on the border, and not thousands of miles from home.

The Ukrainian teenagers who turn 18 are more likely to survive serving Russia instead of Khazar. Although if they die in a hospital in Ukraine, at least rich Europeans and Israelis will get whatever organs were salvageable.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join