It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First US troops killed in Mideast since start of Gaza war

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: opethPA

I was told Trump would lead us into world war 3 by the guy whos seeing multiple conflicts erupt globally.

Not to mention that you yourself are significantly partisan....

Trum is a danger to democracy.
-The left

Biden is a danger to humanity.
-Everyone else

You should go keyboard warrior with people that say things like that or keyboard warrior here as it doesn't make a difference to me. It also doesn't change what the facts have shown me, neither Biden nor Trump should lead this country.

Still this thread is about an attack where 3 soldiers were killed and dozes were hurt I would ask if we could stay on topic but that ship sailed long ago.

I am on topic.

This is Bidens fault.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: JinMI

"Not to mention that you yourself are significantly partisan...."

Irony gold....

Irony would be me denying it....

Not that I expect you to understand the term.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I was told Trump would lead us into world war 3 by the guy whos seeing multiple conflicts erupt globally.

-The left

-Everyone else

You should go keyboard warrior with people that say things like that or keyboard warrior here as it doesn't make a difference to me. It also doesn't change what the facts have shown me, neither Biden nor Trump should lead this country.

Still this thread is about an attack where 3 soldiers were killed and dozes were hurt I would ask if we could stay on topic but that ship sailed long ago.

I am on topic.

This is Bidens fault.

You are...and it is.
Apparently, attributing responsibility to Biden...where it belongs...makes one partisan.
The OP only appears to laud "neutral" comments.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The only thing I am partisan to is giving the facts from both Left and Right sources when possible.

Your post history would like a word.......

I'll still shake your hand and be the first to celebrate with you when someone who doesn't have a last name of Trump or Biden is elected President.

That's not even an option currently. It's one thing to hold an ideology and support for a thing. It's another thing completely to hold your breath until that thing comes to pass....

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

-The left

-Everyone else

Our Republic is a threat to their democracy.

(Turning out to be a much more historical thought than previously thought)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

-The left

-Everyone else

I am on topic.

This is Bidens fault.

You are...and it is.
Apparently, attributing responsibility to Biden...where it belongs...makes one partisan.

Oh my Lord, if Trump was president, this would be 24/7

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The Commander in Chief makes the decisions.

Like this one…

Last month, it was reported Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin recommended Adm. Samuel Paparo lead the Navy, but on Friday the Biden administration announced the president’s nomination of Franchetti to the primary post instead, alongside a recommendation that Paparo lead the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command.

When he disregards his military experts in favour of DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) bad things will happen in the theatre of war due to his decisions. And they are.

www.forbes.com...

edit on 28-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
Has anyone in the Biden Admin commented yet on why these Iran Drones are not shot down?
Why are WH reporters not asking Karine?

They shot down hobby balloons but not war drones?

Which currently deployed defensive system in that geographic region should have been leveraged to shoot down those drones?

How should I know? That's why I'm asking 😃

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Your post history would like a word.......

Pull up my post history and show me a single political post I have made that doesnt have some variation on the list below.
Or don't provide an example, doesn't matter to me any. This is 2024 ATS, fanfic is always more important then reality.

1. Last POTUS and current POTUS are not good enough.
2. Trump was an average POTUS and and a poor leader. Biden is a poor POTUS and a failure as as leader.
3. The Republican and Democratic parties have to do better than Trump and Biden.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I thought KERRY and Zarif were good buddies..?

www.washingtonpost.com... 3187f427e253_story.html

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-takes-another-shot-at-john-kerry-for-meetings-with-iranian-officials/2018/09/14

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

-The left

-Everyone else

I am on topic.

This is Bidens fault.

You are...and it is.

Oh my Lord, if Trump was president, this would be 24/7

If Trump was president...this would never have happened.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

-The left

-Everyone else

I am on topic.

This is Bidens fault.

You are...and it is.

Who brought up being partisan, not me.
I do like facts, sorry if facts I mean neutral comments dont agree with you.

Facts like this:
1. Reporting on something that took place in the world and posting links to both right and left wing sites covering it.
2. Ending the post with saying so far okay with the response but it will take time to prove if Bidens words are honest.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Preferred sources like the ones I used on this thread?

Yes, that being CNN. Is this difficult for you to comprehend or do you require a lengthy explanation?

So in other words, you can't back up what you are saying. Got it thanks!

I did, twice.

You can lie to me, but don't lie to yourself.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yes, that being CNN. Is this difficult for you to comprehend or do you require a lengthy explanation?

I know right, who the hell would be dumb enough to single source a news item in the world today. God i mean if I only I would have said something like the following in the op then this would have all been cleared up, "Multiple different sources on either side of the political spectrum are reporting the same event so information should be readily available to those who want to research it."

I did, twice.

You can lie to me, but don't lie to yourself.

I don't need to lie to you.
You did a good enough job of that yourself in this very reply by listing CNN as the only source I used.
edit on 2024pAmerica/Chicago3105-06:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You've now spend a few posts trying to argue that you aren't partisan

Think you've changed any minds?

You've been here longer than me with a pretty clear post history......

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
We have dead and injured soldiers, and all we get from the White House is "words".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join