It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First US troops killed in Mideast since start of Gaza war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The Biden administration funded the weapons that are killing our men and women in the military.

Not to mention putting them right where they were easily targeted and lacked defenses....

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Remember that time those guys found about the weapons the SecState was running and she had them all killed? Pepperidge FarmFarms Remembers...

Or that Gaddaffi thing....

Or the Saddam thing....

or the Osama thing....

or that time those guys ran Cartel guns....

and the other time those guys ran cartel guns....

but the only one to not start a war, walk into NK, create the Abraham Peace Accords, move the embassy, stop ISIS and...kill Solemani is the Enemy of the State. Man, what a POS that POTUS was...and the tweets....ugh!

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002024-01-28T16:07:09-06:000409 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002024-01-28T16:07:58-06:000458 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002024-01-28T16:08:17-06:000417 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There is an out dude, water the tree of liberty.

a reply to: JinMI

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Lets summarize the thread.

1. In the OP I did a copy paste of of information from both Left and Right sites.
- Since both political parties are failing the country I don't believe either should ever be a single source of information.

2. OP Ends with me saying I had no issue with the initial response of the POTUS but only time would tell if his words were honest.

Now the replies.

1. As of this point, it will change before i can post, there are 43 posts on this thread.
2. Within 2 replies the thread was politicized.
3. 4 posts that are neutral .
4. The remaining 39 posts are some variation on Biden is the devil, Biden caused the Red Wedding and Biden killed the dinosaurs.
5. CareWeMustMustWeCare ignoring the fact that TCT was already referenced in the OP. Hey I get it though, they want to hit their bonus target so they got their daily Pump Up Trump workout in.

Cant forget the positive. Thanks, Boomer1947 for providing neutral information so people can make an informed decision and in doing that reminding us what ATS used to be about before this current iteration of daily fanfic took over.

edit on 2024pAmerica/Chicago3104-06:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I was told Trump would lead us into world war 3 by the guy whos seeing multiple conflicts erupt globally.

Not to mention that you yourself are significantly partisan....

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Retired General Clarke on his thoughts about how the US should respond. I am trying to source this from another site also for those on here that won't watch anything that comes from CNN.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

"CareWeMustMustWeCare "

Is there two of them still?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

"Not to mention that you yourself are significantly partisan...."

Irony gold....

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Has anyone in the Biden Admin commented yet on why these Iran Drones are not shot down?
Why are WH reporters not asking Karine?

They shot down hobby balloons but not war drones?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I was told Trump would lead us into world war 3 by the guy whos seeing multiple conflicts erupt globally.

You should create a thread complaining about whoever said that then because it sure as hell isn't me.

The only thing I am partisan to is giving the facts from both Left and Right sources when possible.

If you want to think I support either party more than the other, have at it. If you want to think I feel Biden is better than Trump or Trump is better than Biden, good on you. I'll still shake your hand and be the first to celebrate with you when someone who doesn't have a last name of Trump or Biden is elected President.
edit on 2024pAmerica/Chicago3104-06:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Biden is the god-damned, mother-#ing president.

HE sits in the big chair, HE owns this sh!te!

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Trum is a danger to democracy.
-The left

Biden is a danger to humanity.
-Everyone else

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
Has anyone in the Biden Admin commented yet on why these Iran Drones are not shot down?
Why are WH reporters not asking Karine?

They shot down hobby balloons but not war drones?

Which currently deployed defensive system in that geographic region should have been leveraged to shoot down those drones?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sanitarium79
Imagine invading almost every oil rich country on the other side of the planet, just to build military bases and steal their recources and wealth for decades and then whining when some of the intruders get killed.

In private life, when you for example hike or camp in bear teritory and a bear kills you, who is to blame - the bear or you for beeing there in the first place?

We’ve stolen oil and resources from these countries? can you show where this happened? We fight for stability in the region, not resources. Can you show your sources for this opinion? Or are you just making it up. We have more oil in the US than they do, why would we need to steal from them? Please explain.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Biden is the god-damned, mother-#ing president.

HE sits in the big chair, HE owns this sh!te!

I don't disagree but has anyone said anything different then that on this thread?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He released money to Iran.

Abandoned military ordnance in Afghanistan.

Opened a rout at the southern border to accommodate the enemy. (For those who insist they aren’t entering at the southern border - stop underestimating the enemy)

Basically split up the country and pitted the states against each other.

He Sh!te in the big chair.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Trum is a danger to democracy.
-The left

Biden is a danger to humanity.
-Everyone else

You should go keyboard warrior with people that say things like that or keyboard warrior here as it doesn't make a difference to me. It also doesn't change what the facts have shown me, neither Biden nor Trump should lead this country.

Still this thread is about an attack where 3 soldiers were killed and dozes were hurt I would ask if we could stay on topic but that ship sailed long ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

How can this not be about the sitting Commander in Chief?

He is responsible for HIS men and women in the military.

Some of them were just killed.

This IS on him.
edit on 28-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Retired General Clarke on his thoughts about how the US should respond. I am trying to source this from another site also for those on here that won't watch anything that comes from CNN.

www.cnn.com...

So please SUMMERIZE your CNN report.
Also...did you find your alternate source for Clarke's statements?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: opethPA

www.cnn.com...

So please SUMMERIZE your CNN report.
Also...did you find your alternate source for Clarke's statements?

It's not my CNN report.
It's a link to a video on CNN giving the following, " General Wesley Clark (Ret.) discusses how he thinks the US could respond."

The current video has no transcript yet and no other Right or Left site has one that I can currently locate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join