It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People reported aliens at a mall in Miami.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
a reply to: lostinspace

I am honored that you came out for your once a month post here! Thank you!

Thanks for noticing my irregularity here. I should come here more often and share my thoughts.

Thanks too, for looking up my most popular thread: The Aztec and Norse god of war are both missing one hand.

Now I have to watch a Predator movie tonight because of this thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Angelofmercy2008

Was this UFO formation reported anywhere, and/or pictures provided?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lostinspace

It’s a beautiful thread!

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

lol, perfect!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181
There were some people on tiktok claiming that they were present at that time , but yeah rumors don't prove anything , as some claimed that scanners were off or other frequencies .

It could all be hyped I don't know but it stays odd
We need more proof that's all

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
IT might not sound like it from this post, but I'm big into aliens and I think disclosure is coming soon.
BUT
This is Florida, Desantis is running on a law and order campaign, it makes sense that if there is looting or potential looting, the response will be heavy handed. ALSO, with the airspace over the mall being closed, would that not be standard operating procedure if the cops were going to have copters over the mall?

IDK, I want to believe, but this falls short on the smell test. Especially with the lack of any compelling pictures.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Has any footage of the teenagers fighting with sticks and fireworks from mall cctv been released?

Curious

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DSKavka

Ahhh yes it will definitely help to have 350 Cops show up to an incident that there are no videos of. Great for campaign ads!

The lack of video is the tell. There is no cell video? Why? Did people suddenly stop recording fights? Or was it something that scared the hell out of people and they just ran? Where is the mall surveillance video of the fight? Media would have that by now. Instead we have nothing. Why? Because they don't want to show you what it was

There have been no reports of looting, so not sure why you keyed on that.
edit on 7-1-2024 by Fairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueferret
Everyone's asking where the alien video is, but is anyone asing where are the tik toks and instas of the kids brawl? I haven't seen one.

I have

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fairlite

Ahhh yes it will definitely help to have 350 Cops show up to an incident that there are no videos of. Great for campaign ads!

The lack of video is the tell. There is no cell video? Why? Did people suddenly stop recording fights? Or was it something that scared the hell out of people and they just ran? Where is the mall surveillance video of the fight? Media would have that by now. Instead we have nothing. Why? Because they don't want to show you what it was

there is several videos of the fight (technically them jumping someone) but of course the media will hide it because it was a bunch of black teenagers. you know how the media is, can't show black people doing anything wrong or its racist.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum2

So 700 cops were sent over a fight? Nice!

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Nobody asked my opinion, so here goes.....

We've talked about martial law on ATS many times, and even wondered if there'll be a false flag to prevent the next election. I think they'de want to do a few practice events first.

Alien's or terrorist threat with the government trying to hide the fact would be a believable cover story for the average Joe.

I’ll have to agree with you, this could’ve been a false flag gone wrong. Just yesterday Tucker Carlson interviewed a guy talking about new WHO plans and martial law in May 2024. Climate change, aliens, or nuclear fallout will probably be the excuse…for public safety

Unrelated but I’ve been playing this old PlayStation1 game called Parasite Eve. It’s about scientists accidentally changing the mitochondria to rapidly evolve. The mitochondria rebel against the cells and try to destroy/take over everything(apparently the mitochondria has its own DNA!). Mutating animals, bugs, cells into monsters. The highest mitochondria who took over a person causes people to spontaneously combust due to all their mitochondria releasing their energy at once. Theres a scene of the army coming in jets to defeat that person but they literally just melt into gooey mess of mitochondria-free cells inside their jets. Gnarly.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CarnivalFish

I’ll have to agree with you, this could’ve been a false flag gone wrong.

Oh, I don't think it wrong at all! The amount of data they obtained as to how long it took to mobilize and swarm in alone is priceless, plus the added bonus of checking the temp of how well the aline reveal agenda is going will be invaluable.
Few seem to be realizing there's got to be something more-something deeply hidden behind the sppon-fed smoke and mirrors they've planted in the public realm.

Are we to believe our government is actually working against us, or are they trying to protect us by covering up the threat of an incoming alien invasion? Looking at 'group think' it seems most people are jumping on the alien bandwagon.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Scanners were down apparently...?

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I actually think that the TOTAL dearth of photos & video, plus restricted police scanners, plus black helicopters, plus 60 police cars, as well as testimony that people were running for their lives rather than thinking about posting it to Insta, all speaks highly in favour af a serious anomalous/ paranormal event.

There are also reports that people who witnessed something in particular had to sign NDAs agreeing not to discuss what they saw. Reports on Twitter, TikTok & the like are being redacted or deleted, all videos have been deleted.

The NSA certainly has the capability of 'tagging' every single mobile phone device in the geographical area of the mall +1000 metres & restricting their ability to post to the internet; to go through the photo/video reel & hard delete any material which actually shows what really happened - or even to simply disable the devices completely, which explains why nothing was really heard about this for several hours afterwards online. They would also be able to encrypt the police scanners in real time & divert incident control to a pseudo-police command & control centre which would actually be a spoof NSA facility operating in the guise of the police command & control centre. The senior police commanders would be read-in on this action within five minutes of going live & they would be physically separated from the police command & control centre & placed in a mobile SCIF almost immediately (every city has at least one!) so that the information can't be transferred to the actual police officers responding to the incident. The police officers who responded who had visibility of whatever the hell was actually going on will be the guys who had to sign government NDAs with threats to their pension if they reveal anything to the public, or even to their own colleagues.

I'm amazed that people on this site haven't realised the level of interference that the NSA can run over the top of an event of this potential magnitude/ measure of disruption.

ETA - This could all have been a mini false flag to see how effectively 'they' could lockdown all information-sharing technologies in a major metropolitan area in the event of 'something' occurring (anything at all which they don't want the public to know about).

Such as an assassination. Are Trump or DeSantis at risk?

edit on JanuarySunday2401CST12America/Chicago-060058 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So, I woke up this morning and heard about a few other sightings of these shadowy things. I got asked about due to my knowledge of Shadow People, and well I'm pretty sure these are not Shadow People. I was told that, third hand, that a person that was running with the crowd ran into one of these things and saw it vanish only to reappear a short distance away. The shadowy thing had something in its hand.

Now I was there, and neither was the person that told me this, but they did say that a family member was the person that ran into it. So while it was only in speculation that I wrote this yesterday, it might be something to it:

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Some people I hang out with were talking about this, and the History Professor of the group brought up that if these stories are true, then maybe these beings were Reapers.

"The Grim Reaper seems to have appeared in Europe during the 14th century. It was during this time that Europe was dealing with what was then the world’s worst pandemic, the Black Death, believed to be the result of the plague. It is estimated that about one-third of Europe’s entire population perished as a result of the pandemic, with some areas of the continent suffering far greater losses than others. The original outbreak of the plague occurred during 1347–51, and outbreaks then recurred several other times after that. So, clearly, death was something that the surviving Europeans had on their mind, and it is not surprising that they conjured an image to represent it."

They said that the speculation was that people who saw the Grim Reapers were actually just being affected by Ergot Poisoning, but he said that it was weird that many places around the world have the same picture for these harvesters of souls. He asked the question, "What if these reports of tall black phantasms are these same types of Grim Reapers being seen in modern times.

I know, wild thought, but maybe something we shouldn't dismiss "IF" these stories are true about these "Aliens" showing up in a populated city.

I also heard about a group of Shadow People that were very tall had been seen in Germany and France. Again, I don't think these are Shadow People.

Now just to be precautious, I do think that something is odd about this story of "Aliens" in Florida, and that the hype of what they could be is just adding to the story, but maybe we shouldn't pass this Grim Reaper angle off so quickly.
edit on 7/1/2024 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum2

originally posted by: Fairlite

there is several videos of the fight (technically them jumping someone) but of course the media will hide it because it was a bunch of black teenagers. you know how the media is, can't show black people doing anything wrong or its racist.

Hi! New here. If the fight footage is the same stuff they were showing on local news, it was from a separate incident at the strip of night clubs later that night. The cops had to go and dispurse this crowd and had lots of footage of it. It is several streets down from the market. I say this as a Orlando native who has family in Miami.

I guess my question is where are all the tiktoks and worldstar videos of the rioting, stick fights, parking lot moss pits, and roman candle shootouts that MPD said they were there to stop? People don't herd run from gunfire anymore (see multiple angles of Rittenhouse for more). People just pull out their phones and record like they aren't even there nowadays, yet all four of these events the police say were happening at the marketplace have no verifiable social media footprint?

I don't think it is aliens. I think MPD got tricked into thinking there was a terrorist action at the mall and don't want to admit it, but have to explain away a no fly zone and 81 squad car response with gish gallop.
edit on 7-1-2024 by BigDuckEnergy because: Added opinion

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I did not post this till Jan, 5. I found out about it because my friend who lives in Miami text me that some crazy things have been going on.

This was a few days after the event.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Good catch!

During the Black Plague, Were these reapers seen in different places at the same time or different locations different times? Night time sightings or both daytime and nightTime? I guess time will tell what happens in the near future,(hope to god not) or if we catch any more glimpses of these things in other locations.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join