It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People reported aliens at a mall in Miami.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
www.newsweek.com...

Kids in a mall had a riot. The biggest police rush was seen and reported. A video of a creature is seen blending in.

60 police cars arrived, causing suspicion that something else was going on.

Some who analyzed footage of the scene outside the Miami mall on Monday have developed the theory that an alien "creature" was the real cause of the disturbance.

edit on 5-1-2024 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

a 10 ft grey wishes to blend into a crowd. Only in Miami.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I lived in Coral Gables, Miami. There were aliens everywhere....especially after the Mariel boatlift from Cuba. ( Get it? True tho...!)

Have a great day J!😎✌️

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Okay ... I looked at the picture on the video ... I"m just not seeing it. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

hmmm, did that family in vegas move to miami?

“I swear to God this is not a joke, this is actually — we’re terrified,”

“Correct, and they're very large,” the caller said. “They’re like 8 foot, 9 feet, 10 foot. They look like aliens to us. Big eyes. They have big eyes. Like, I can’t explain it, and big mouth. They’re shiny eyes and they’re human. They’re 100% not human.”

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

lol, they moved for sure!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
twitter.com...

That's one hell of a police response for some kids fighting in a mall...

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Okay ... I looked at the picture on the video ... I"m just not seeing it. Sorry.

I watched the video and looked at the picture, I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. Can someone here post a picture that is clearer that shows this "Alien". The picture in the Newsweek story is blurry, and even though the video is pretty much clear, I just couldn't find it.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

this screen shot is the spot shown on the screen shot in the NW article, first time it comes into view that i found is the 15 sec: mark and a couple times after. there is even one time shown in the source a whole herd of delinquents are being marching through there.

if there was a "very tall" creature walking in and around that many cops cars trying to blend in, that many police and chicken sh@@ delinquents would have seen it and them and the cops would have scattered like cocka roaches.

although not exactly the best quality, the video is clear enough to see a very tall creature if one was there and not blurry like the screen shots. bullsh@@ from the word go.

the source has the "very tall" creature circled by the sign on the sidewalk where the light from the window in the building is seen above it.

edit on 5-1-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Here is a screen shot from your post! Here are the police for a mall rat fight. 4 kids! lol! Thank you for the link!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So did you hand out sippy cups

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Interview the people participating in the disturbance. Too hard?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Haha, I am in it! Film crew and all!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
LOL More than 2 teens in the area, they would have caught something on their cell phones.

But that is a ridiculous amount of police officers.

Slow night in Miami I guess.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Kids in a mall had a riot. The biggest police rush was seen and reported. A video of a creature is seen blending in.

60 police cars arrived, causing suspicion that something else was going on.

Correct. The NFL Buffalo Bills Mafia Fans from Western New York arrived in town yesterday and are getting ready to take over Hard Rock stadium. Reports are that they own 52% of all seats for Sundays game, thus it will be a home crowd for Buffalo at thats over 30,000 fans. They got bored as someone took away their tables to jump through so they headed over to Disney and got an actor with a ET prop to mess with a local mall and all those gang bangers.

I also heard someone hired a Taylor Swift double to perform at Scarlett’s Caberate in Hallandale Beach. Darn

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
another thing any body notice that the screen shots are flipped and the spot where the "very tall" creature is blurred / gray out.

cop cars are pointing to the right in the screen shots and to the left in the video.
edit on 5-1-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
He is NOT an alien, he's a natural born Florida Man.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I found the alien, he was playing Minecraft with the kids. He must have pissed them off! The 4 kids started a riot and threw fireworks at the Enderman (alien) he slipped away into the crowd of 7000 cops!

End of story!

edit on 5-1-2024 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2
He is NOT an alien, he's a natural born Florida Man.

Anything with reference to Florida should be a tip off.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yea there's this guy who's on tiktok telling the story that they were in that crowd and saw big solid black creatures constantly cloaking in and out of existence and many just got scared and start running with the already moving crowd from the area before any shots were fired , as suddenly shootings started to be heard?

I mean 60 police cars for a riot in a marketplace i can't imagine needing that much force for a riot ?

Hopefully someone got some footage of those creatures upclose so many people there must be someone who grabbed his phone inside this whole outbreak?

edit on 0b49America/ChicagoFri, 05 Jan 2024 11:24:49 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 05 Jan 2024 11:24:49 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join