It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People reported aliens at a mall in Miami.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I got you covered lol!

edit on 5-1-2024 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Airspace over Miami was closed.
Black Helicopter all night.

Something happened.

It is starting to feel like the beginning of the movie 'Signs'....

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
tage of those creatures upclose so many people there must be someone who grabbed his phone inside this whole outbreak?

Even at a distance but at ground level would be fine. The images we have so far could just be of people walking near each other and causing the video to show artifacts.

The fact that Newsweek picked up on this leaves me wondering if this might be used as a scare tactic to funnel money into the pockets of some UFO/UAP group like what Harry Reid did with Bigelow.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Sam our 19+ year old cat looks exactly like your Avitar. Less a few pounds. Hes a Russian Blue. The Democrats want to lock him up as hes a Rooski to them. I said no, hes a cat. But because they are so gender confused they apparently now cant tell the difference between a "Furry", cat, dog, man, woman and wannabes

I try to get him to chase evil squirrel from the yard. I only get; "the stare"

Waa, so what do I know as I am just a horny ole goat who hangs in the pig pen trying to pick up chicks.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Wondering if, if this somehow the real alien deal, it's connected to my own recently attained next level of understanding of my history of/identity with the unexplained. Details are too personal to get into publicly at least now.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Freeze! Miami Vice! The alien can wait, I have to light up!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So the Aliens came all the way here to shop for Prada ?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

They came in for Prada and left quickly with a Dairy Queen Twist in a cone!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Cover story for a foiled terrorist attack. ☢️

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Exactly!!!🎃

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

No...kidding aside, back then ...lots freaks in Miami n Coconut Grove across the way from me. Bohemia w palm trees...

Wouldn't be sure if I didn't meet an alien or not.

Had 1 firecracker Cuban girlfriend tho...she was pretty close to being alien. Fire breathing out her nostrils, feet floating an inch off the floor in screaming fits...

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am going with it was a riot. If it were aliens then where are the videos from the stores?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Have I got tales, but..not here tho. You know me brother....

Did see lots of things nights over the ocean-East toward Bahamas...

For another time..

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Nobody asked my opinion, so here goes.....

We've talked about martial law on ATS many times, and even wondered if there'll be a false flag to prevent the next election. I think they'de want to do a few practice events first.

Alien's or terrorist threat with the government trying to hide the fact would be a believable cover story for the average Joe.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Not much you can do against interdimensional and spiritual phenomena.

Shooting only works to take out whatever summoned it, and that's beyond my scope.

Just hope no human beings got hurt.

Is there any Intel about who/what set off the chaos?

EDIT: Rereviewed article. Prankster with fireworks misconstrued as gunshots. Unexplained factors still under review by appropriate Agencies. My bad.

Bad brain. Bad bad bad. Sorry.
edit on 1/5/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
These aliens had the special Lockheed-Martin Gen2 Titan-V EMP disruptor armor. No photos.

On a serious note...why would flights be stopped for kids and sticks/fireworks? Never heard of any airport shutting down during the Summer Floyd.
edit on Janpm31pmf0000002024-01-05T17:57:08-06:000508 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Well everyone is jumping on that story , but its definitely a weird story?

The fact that Newsweek picked up on this leaves me wondering if this might be used as a scare tactic to funnel money into the pockets of some UFO/UAP group like what Harry Reid did with Bigelow.

Sure , that news outlets are using this for views is obvious, many are hoping to catch some glimpses from alleged dark creatures it always fills some bank accounts

Strangely as sightings are frequent, and people experience the wildest things nothing really happens?

I don't hope this to be some kind staged setting and use it for something nefarious.

If secret dark programs have obtained exotic materials for like more then half a century god knows what they've accomplished to create mass hysteria in the name of national security?

I mean look at the technological advances within a century like meta materials , drones , AI robots as all the stuff Darpa creates and what has been discovered at CERN and we go on ?

I think those pulling the strings have more then enough to think big, extract tax dollars for even darker programs as ever before and still keep us in the dark?

Do we really see the shift to end of it , or do we see the end of it?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions
You got it JJ , I don't hope netherworld entering our world

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I've been watching several interviews of people who were there and saw the creature, sounded like o e of those things that are seen down in Peru and Brazil, all black and hovering around

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vforvendeta
I am going with it was a riot. If it were aliens then where are the videos from the stores?

I'm going with it was Aliens. If it were a riot then where are the videos from the stores?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join