It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People reported aliens at a mall in Miami.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Shadow People are a yet to be made public species that live here on Earth with us. They might be an older surviving race that evolved from cephalopods, but without catching and examining one we can't know for sure.

These shadowy phantasms that were reported are not Shadow people in this context and are either HOAXes being made with false reports or might be Grim Reaper like soul harvesters. Again, without further information speculation is all we have.

Some of the reports from camera views seem to indicate that the items in question are people in line being messed about by artificing of the camera, but the reports on the ground and the seemingly cover-up by everyone on the scene could mean that there is much more to this story than it at first seems.

If these were Grim Reaper like entities, then a full-on Government and Religious cover-up might be needed in order to maintain control of the public at large. Imagine having to admit that souls are be harvested and your God and Country can't or won't do anything to prevent it? Chaos might ensue, or at least the very least a massive loss of confidence in that organization in regards to Religion.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

7:50
It seems that MRMBB333 got an email stated that it supposedly should be the creatures wandering in Miami, but its unconfirmed

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is ridiculous now we got a walking praying mantis - Just one decided to take a stroll in Miami ....
edit on 8-1-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
This is ridiculous now we got a walking praying mantis - Just one decided to take a stroll in Miami ....

Actually this looks liek a creature from final fantasy advent children.The one on the grass,btu the other one is a person in black walking apparently. Cops said if they would had seen a creature they would had shot it first and asked questions after.
Looks liek someone had a hologram projector. first creatures tentacles were swaying way to easy to be in this gravity well.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

My issue with this image is that it doesn't fit the description of anything that was reported. I mean if people had seen that, they would have stated that a giant bug was attacking people at the mall, and not giant "Aliens" phasing in and out.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

my problem with it is it just plain out fake blurry ass bullsh@@.

there is no reason for every video to be blurry where the "alien" is be it foreground background or what have you even on a crappy phone.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Again...was anything stolen or looted?

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

DeSantis as Gov may have put forth the word that civil unrest and riots will be dealt with severely since he's running for POTUS. So cops show up in numbers and put on a show. Better than letting teens loot stores and entire shopping districts like other urban areas.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
True , I don't know what to think of that , and I think I've seen this before but I'm not sure
Probably fake can't imagine such things crawling around

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
True , I don't know what to think of that , and I think I've seen this before but I'm not sure
Probably fake can't imagine such things crawling around

You’ve seen it before, too, I can’t remember where, other than a story of a guy in Washington or Oregon seeing a Bigfoot creature squat down and move like a spider just like that 4 legged video in that post.

. It’s not what these people saw in their descriptions, so Imo disregard those videos for now.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
There are secret research facilities delving into cross dimensional experimentation... Perhaps they opened a portal....

And don't forget the lone wolf genius geeks like Elon, with unlimited resources working on disciplines that don't even have a name...

btw....skinwalkers aren't limited to NAs.
edit on 9-1-2024 by lilzazz because: sp

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I have searched and I can’t find a photo at all! I called my friend, she lives close to the mall in Miami, I asked her if she could help find a photo for me. She said the same thing that you have repeated.

Where are the photos or a video?

Scrambled , Deleted and pulled from digital space before they could even be processed by the persons phone. I love that this Thread is still going !!

okay so now people are saying it was some sort of Insectoid Creature ... You see this is what people do it's like that game where you have a bunch of people in a circle and you whisper a secret in the persons ear beside you and then you see if the secret can make it all around the circle.

The Secret never makes it .

Those Kids and People saw something that was not supposed to be there , Why was it there ?? Is the Real question. With Aliens living among us on this planet for so long it was only a matter of time before things like this start to happen.
edit on 9-1-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

I mean think about it , If the Creature was Sentient/Biological . Perhaps it was intoxicated and just decided to go for a stroll .....

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The game is hello operator. I sat in a circle with you and told you about the green alien, the last person said it was a pink dog with polka dots! lol

You are soooooo right!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

That thing looks very similar to the shadow sentients in Babylon 5, Which I remember a theory that the show was based on some truths.
I'm sure it's a coincidence that they are called "shadows"

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
SPAM removed
edit on 11-1-2024 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
and like all of the other crazy stories....it vanishes....

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

lol, all gone! 🧐

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Finally a clear picture !

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

I am convinced aliens could land on the White House lawn and the news would still be talking about the Trump NYC trial....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join