It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 Predictions Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Depending where you live, these are the last moments to get your official 2024 predictions in before the clock starts officially ticking in 2024.

Curious if anyone has anything interesting.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BaddieMcBadass

My Last and Final Prediction..................I'll be Seeing You All Next Year,,,

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok who had 7.6 earthquake in Japan first day of 2024?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

My Last and Final Prediction..................I'll be Seeing You All Next Year,,,

And we are looking to seeing you next year as well

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada

on 8 April, 2024 there will be an eclipse which will cross the USA

see:
www.bing.com... AIB&FORM=ANAB01&PC=EDGEDB

in 2017 there was an eclipse crossing -> in the opposite direction !

The 2 eclipses paths Combine to create a Giant 'X' on the lower 48 States of America on 08/04/2024....the 'Mark' took 7 years to complete its' formation .... that's scary woo-woo

related info about april 8th total solar eclipse; see michaeltsnyder.substack.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

see:

The 2 eclipses paths Combine to create a Giant 'X' on the lower 48 States of America on 08/04/2024....the 'Mark' took 7 years to complete its' formation .... that's scary woo-woo

related info about april 8th total solar eclipse; see michaeltsnyder.substack.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

see:

That's oddly specific. I wonder if anything will come from it. I firmly believe earthquakes are influenced by solar activity, but it is possible that other things could impact them as well like that.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:22 AM
link   
UFO's'UAP's will be commonly called AAV's by the end of 2024

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well for those who predicted a civil war in America…

They are bringing out a movie on that exact topic. What do you guys think? Are they intentionally stoking the flames?

I can’t think of a better way to get ideas like that into people’s heads than to make a blockbuster movie about it - in an election year, while the economy is crappy and people are already freaking out about ufo disclosure, war in Israel and Palestine and Ukraine and … ?

It all seems just a little too conveniently planned out and timed to me…

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have another one of these because why not? Another question to answer with a random card generator.

Q - Will Donald Trump win the 2024 Election?

Short form spread, quick answer spread (4 cards) geared towards simple questions. The program has a spread generator. This is a template I created.

Card One (General Answer): 5 of Swords
Card Two (Card one context): The Chariot
Card Three (X-Factor): Queen of Wands
Card Four (Shadow Truth): Justice

Outcome/General answer is The 5 of swords which means; defeat, selfishness, Hostility, irrationality, self-preservation, and conflict. To see that in the "General Answer" position with "The Chariot" explaining it is interesting. The Chariot means; victory, will-power, success, providence, triumph, Breakthrough.

X-Factor: Queen of Wands means attention, attraction, feminine sexuality, collaboration, social.

Shadow truth: Justice means balance, law, fairness, objectivity, responsibility, rightness, karma, truth.

The general answer is outwardly negative towards the question. The imagery shows a man beaten in battle clinging to himself. The explanation could be the cause of defeat, which is imagery similar to a cherubim. In fact it represents "Breakthrough and triumph by willpower and grace."

And the X-Factor is a feminine card. A matriarchal card representing the prowess of women. The social unified power of women.

The underlying Shadow Truth of the situation is Justice. This is Justice in the most objective sense of right and wrong. The incontrovertible. The most objective serving of ultimate karma. The "hand of god" stuff.

I won't explain this one with my subjective explanation, but it screams an answer to me.

For this one I will just convey what the cards were and what position they landed in.

It tells a story. I think readers will have the intuition to put this one together.
edit on 25-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Artificial Intelligence, Computer generated imagery, will be more of an influence on American culture, politics, social interaction, and society in general than you can even imagine. Social Media will be the critical factor and impetus.

Good Luck!!

eta...

There are things going on in Earth orbit that will affect the entire planet and all inhabitants. Good luck with this one as well.
edit on 28-2-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Practical prediction:

Crypto, led by BitCoin and Ethereum will make huge gains in 2024 and into 2025.

But all will have green days a plenty.

You know the Meme Frog that's in a lot of the threads here?

This one.

It has a token. It's worth less than hyperinflated Zimbabwe currency. The frog is called Pepe, and simply because I recognized the benevolent conspiracy frog, I bought 150,000,000 of them at 0.000002145, a few days ago. It is now at 0.000004293... A bunch of "whales" started buying obscene amounts of Meme token.

Pepe be praised!
edit on 1-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Practical prediction:

Crypto, led by BitCoin and Ethereum will make huge gains in 2024 and into 2025.

But all will have green days a plenty.

You know the Meme Frog that's in a lot of the threads here?

This one.

It has a token. It's worth less than hyperinflated Zimbabwe currency. The frog is called Pepe, and simply because I recognized the benevolent conspiracy frog, I bought 150,000,000 of them at 0.000002145, a few days ago. It is now at 0.000004293... A bunch of "whales" started buying obscene amounts of Meme token.

Pepe be praised!

Hail Pepe and his plan for our finances!

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Sorry , but just Had to Add one more for the Road..........

Fani Willis will Never get a Man.................

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join