It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 Predictions Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BaddieMcBadass

If Nominated by the Republican Ticket , Mr. Trump will Win the State of PA in Nov. 2024 Presidential Election .

" Democratic Party Loses 55K Voters in Pennsylvania "

" A net loss of roughly 20,000 Democrats in Pennsylvania signals bad news for President Joe Biden ahead of next year’s election.

The Pennsylvania Department of State's voter registration data as of Dec. 18 showed that 35,589 registered Democrats switched their party affiliation to Republican this year, and another 20,908 former Dems now are unaffiliated.

That compares to 15,622 registered Republicans switching parties, and another 18,927 choosing to be unaffiliated, Newsweek reported."

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

If Nominated by the Republican Ticket , Mr. Trump will Win the State of PA in Nov. 2024 Presidential Election .

That is a Super specific prediction!

I also predict woke live action Snow White will be pushed back yet another year and will eventually resemble the Snow White from the animated movies (I have kids, my predictions often include Disney by default. lol)

" Democratic Party Loses 55K Voters in Pennsylvania "

" A net loss of roughly 20,000 Democrats in Pennsylvania signals bad news for President Joe Biden ahead of next year’s election.

The Pennsylvania Department of State's voter registration data as of Dec. 18 showed that 35,589 registered Democrats switched their party affiliation to Republican this year, and another 20,908 former Dems now are unaffiliated.

That compares to 15,622 registered Republicans switching parties, and another 18,927 choosing to be unaffiliated, Newsweek reported."

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The only prediction I can make with any certainty is someone will LS swap a cybertruck

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm predicting a civil war. The American People Have Had Enough!
Do you think or believe our Founding Forefathers would stand for this constant
Government Tyranny! For Christ's Sake The Crown Has Taxed our Tea!
The common American Tax Payer is barley alive or just hanging on while The Crown
Continues to overwhelm the Country in deep debt while coddling Ukraine and these Undocumented
Illegal Aliens.
Biden Did it 💸

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I predict:

There will be a Political Scandal.

A famous Celebrity will die. Followed by another. And followed by a third one.

There will be a shooting and People will blame the guns instead of the shooter.

There will be a Celebrity or Politician bashed on for not being 'Woke' enough.

There will be an October Surprise before the Election.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Joe Biden resigns from office due to " health issues". Effectively ending the impeachment and investigation into his corruption. Kamala Harris makes history as the first woman POTUS but does not run for election and the DNC stonewalls and cancels the dem primary instead choosing a last minute candidate to dodge campaigning and debates. Trump easily wins the GOP primary and will win the election a third time, but will be tied up in court actions. This could all go south if the deep state wills there to be no longer any democracy in the US to prevent his taking office.
The economy takes a downturn with major corporations announcing losses and banking takes a huge loss like in 2008. Illegal immigration is a flashpoint and violence and anarchy serve as a distraction, effectively hamstringing the Trump Presidency with one domestic crisis after another. The country is reeling after all the damage the Biden Insurrection did and the federal government is openly condemned and states must take the lead in restoring order. Hollywood begins to collapse after losses and revelations about child trafficking become fact.
Alien disclosure is made but they still cover up the hows wheres and whys. Paranoia begins to take hold as it is openly discussed that aliens are here among us and in human form, or they have hybrids and agents here. Its true, but its used as a distraction to further their own ends of distraction and control.
Alcohol and guns sales skyrocket.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

Had a nice chat with a guy at the local beer distributor. Three of us were talking fottball and laughed about the Chiefs losing and how Taylor was a jynx. All agreed. Then I said she's just bad and there's some # whispered about her and to my surprise this other customer started agreeing with me and spoke openly about everything I had heard about her. The satanism, the music and Hollywood industry being satanic, all that. Awesome.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dust2023
I watched some YT video a while back about some prophet from I think Ireland who made a prophetic "list of popes" and in that prophecy this one is the last one.

St. Malachy pope prophecy. yeah. According to that 'Francis' is supposed to be the last one. Irish Central - ST. Malachy Prophecy Click Here
edit on 12/27/2023 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Expect a dirty bomb in an American city

2024 is going to suck.

...and that 'middle America City' is 90% likely to be Kansas City, football stadium GEHA for obvious reasons

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Not really a prediction-more of an observation but if there is some dark truth to the deagel.com predictions for 2025-then 2024 will see the start of events whch lead to massive population rduction in certain developed western countries.

The OG predctions were scrubbed after people noticed how crazy they looked-but you can see them here in this archive:
web.archive.org...://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx?pag=1&sort=GDP&ord=DESC

The kind of numbers the deagel website talked about (many many millions of deaths in many countries) lead me to speculate that they know of something huge coming our way.

Will it be a nuclear exchange with Russia?
Or a far more lethal pandemic than wuflu?
Or maybe even a large meteor strike?
Or maybe 2024 is when we find out the clot shot has created a "children of men" situation where no more babies are born?

These are the kinds of huge magnitude events required for the deagel predictions to become reality..

Lets bloody hope that does not happen.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

"Joe Biden resigns from office due to " health issues". Effectively ending the impeachment and investigation into his corruption."

False....Congress can and has impeached someone after they left office.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Things get worse.

Sentient AI has a baby but then aborts it by installing Windows 10.

The Germans try their hand at standup comedy.

Aliens illegally abduct illegal aliens on the southern border.

Israel: The Musical bombs in theaters nationwide in its opening weekend which are then converted into beachfront condos a week later.

Bitcoin launches a retail chain selling only toilet paper finally becoming a store of value before the next plannedemic hits.

China creates the first artificial sun 'you can stare at without squinting'.

Epstein's estate deny rumors that they have a government contract to install public suicide pods in Manhattan.

Chris Christie becomes America's first fat President, the event celebrated by human rights activists worldwide.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
2024 will be an interesting year in deed for all the American Citizens, including myself.
Of course we are worried about a lot of different wars (Middle East, North West Asia and Sub-Saharan and of course the Russian/Ukraine war) which all are helping to deplete our weapons stockpiles but I should mention something being overlooked. We are currently keeping a close eye on the strategically places artificial satellites China has launched into low orbit recently using it's Divine Dragon Spaceship. The running consensus is that China might start playing with our electrical infrastructure in the coming months/year. 6 total "wing-men" were released from China's Divine Dragon into low earth orbit. Five could be positioned over strategic US locations (Think of it like a star shape over the US) and one over the Pacific islands of Hawaii. This could be for resources or fill-in-the-blank.

Best of luck to you all.

TheUniqueOne

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

if www3 or alien invastion is not manufactured to prevent the 2024 election then this is my top 10 most likely things to happen in 2024:

1. They will print what ever money they need to keep the cluster fk going until after the 2024 election. So economy will be hot.

2. They will claim inflation has been defeated in order to

3. Drop Interest rates to heat up the real estate market and get the economy going

4. MSM will exploit all white against black crimes especially involving law enforcement without showing the whole truth to roundup the black voters. especially as it gets closer to the election.

5. The MSM will push more antisemitism and white supremacy bs , even if they have to manufacture it to get minorities back on the plantation.

6. LGHDTV manufactured issues will be exploited and highlighted by the MSM to get the mental patients back into the democrat mental ward.

7. Twitter "Freedom of speech, but not reach" will go into full force

8. Q will re appear with more faux booms to keep people on the sidelines until its to late to make a difference.

9. School shootings as election gets closer.

10. New covid 20 requiring mail in ballots.

11. Bonus: ats hosting bill will come up for renewal and wont be paid just pre election.

Summary :

It will be a hot market again in 2024. They will declare inflation has been beat to cut interest rates again and print out what ever virtual money they need to make it look like the biden administration is not the disaster it has been.

They know they cant cheat enough to run a dementia patient in a www3 global chaos while having a crashed economy at the same time and make it remotely plausible to believe biden gets 1 trillion votes. Its a show

edit on 441231America/ChicagoWed, 27 Dec 2023 20:44:53 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BaddieMcBadass
2024 is shaping up to be looking like a very interesting year.

I would like to hear YOUR predictions!

Let me start with mine...

I predict a new nasty version of COVID coming that will impact the date of the election or force mail-in ballots.

Also...

I think the current administration and fed will artificially hold off a financial crash in bonds, banks, housing and stocks through things like multiple interest rate reductions until just after the elections.

Ok ATS, your turn!

Trump will win the next president election

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dust2023
millions of women will make billions of videos about themselves on tiktok.

That's a certainty.
In addition you will get lots of women and men trying to record themselves while working out in the gym.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

My Final One....... The L.A. Dodgers Will Win the 2024 World Series .

He He He. An Easy One ......*_)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BaddieMcBadass
2024 is shaping up to be looking like a very interesting year.

I would like to hear YOUR predictions!

Let me start with mine...

I predict a new nasty version of COVID coming that will impact the date of the election or force mail-in ballots.

Also...

I think the current administration and fed will artificially hold off a financial crash in bonds, banks, housing and stocks through things like multiple interest rate reductions until just after the elections.

Ok ATS, your turn!

One more.
We may see 15-minute cities in some parts of the world.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Energy and climate lockdowns

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You will continue to receive a relatively high proportion of stars for your relatively mediocre posts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join