It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 Predictions Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: BaddieMcBadass

If it’s anything like the 2020 election year, you can guarantee that it will suck.

Certain major tube sites will become unwatchable with all the political ads.

Oh man I hope they bring this one back - or better yet create a new one!

THIS TIME he'll fire the nukes for sure LOL!

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I predict that the Supreme Court will NOT rule on presidential immunity, as ALL presidents, even Joe Biden has immunity from the judicial process unless impeached and convicted by the senate.

I also predict that the Supreme Court will rule Jack Smith's case as unconstitutional as the prerequisite impeachment and conviction did not occur.

Happy New Year!!!
edit on R192023-12-26T16:19:24-06:00k1912vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: gb540

If it’s anything like the 2020 election year, you can guarantee that it will suck.

Certain major tube sites will become unwatchable with all the political ads.

Oh man I hope they bring this one back - or better yet create a new one!

THIS TIME he'll fire the nukes for sure LOL!

God, I never saw that one. What a bunch of dorks.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Joe Biden will be Deceased Before the End of the Year .

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dust2023
a reply to: gb540

• A new Pope, "Through the death of the very old Pontiff. A Roman of good age will be elected".

I watched some YT video a while back about some prophet from I think Ireland who made a prophetic "list of popes" and in that prophecy this one is the last one.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I would also like to add......expect a false flag terrorist attack on Mar-a-Lago around the 4th of July 2024 resulting in the death of Trump after all other attempts to keep him out of office have failed.

I am done predicting. lol
edit on R332023-12-26T16:33:07-06:00k3312vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I see giant chaos in June.
I see mass arrests and incarceration's of journalist's, none from MSM.
I see much more projecting.
I see more food scams.
I see more weirdo's masquerading as the normal public rising.
I see true terrorism from invaders masqueraded as domestic terrorism.
I see power grid failures, crop failures, Infrastructure failures.
I see many and I mean many false flag shooting incidents.
I see steps to disarm the populace of TUSOA.
I see big fires and other man made disasters.
I see more corruption and lies.

As a bonus:
I see me building more rockets.
edit on 12 26 23 by CataclysmicRockets because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
None of us will make it through 2024 unscathed.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688
TRUTH!

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
2024 will be the safest most honest election ever with more votes than US citizens

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Start playing psychic now:

Q: Give me a reading for the United States in 2024.

* Note I arrange my cards in a different order than most. Doing an actual cross drawing card #3 above, #4 below, #5 left, #6 right, then top to bottom #7 - #10+.

* I also don't use use reversals.

App used: play.google.com...

Central Theme: The Fool
Crossing Card: Two of Pentacles
Above (Possibility): Ace of Pentacles
Below (Foundation): The Devil
Passing: The Chariot
Approaching: Judgement
Attitude: Page of Pentacles
House (Environment): The Tower
Hopes/Fears: The Lovers
Outcome: Hermit
Additional Outcome Descriptor: Queen of Wands

Okay... like the last one, where to begin..

I don't need tarot for that one though.

We are represented by "the fool" as a country. Which is foolhardy. Noobish. Sheepish. Careless. To the wind. Not necessarily bad just "Hopeful, in the moment, sometimes shortsighted.

We are crossed by a decision in 2024. Yes the crossing card, as noted by symbolism, is a decision. We are making a decision this year apparently.

The above is the Ace of Pentacles. Our lofty best case scenario is "New opportunity, growth, prosperity".

The foundation of the US in 2024 is "The Devil", meaning deception, delusion, desire, and enslavement.

The Passing card to be released is "The Chariot" meaning Victory, Might, providence.

The Approaching is "Judgement" meaning, "Rebirth, renewal, resurrection, awakening".

Our attitude is the Page of Pentacles. It usually refers to adolescence. And learning or adopting new methods of positive growth.

The House, people interacting with, and environment card is "The Tower". Meaning Upheaval, sudden change, disaster. Reference to Tower of Babel implied by imagery.

Hopes and Fears or Unseen Factor is The Lovers meaning passion, attraction, beauty, trials conquered.

Outcome is "The Hermit" with "The Queen of Wands" describing it. The Hermit is wisdom. Introspection, contemplation, privacy, and withdrawal. The Queen of Wands adds attraction, sexuality, and social unification.

Other things of note: No Cups, No Swords, which makes it much more pragmatic and civil and less driven by raw emotion or violence.

There it is, I'm sure at this point you've put this together as you've read, and subjectively determined how to apply it.

My putting this together is through my bias, but it looks exactly like what could be predicted without my reading.

If I were to try to sum it up:

The year of psychological reset. Masks ripped off..

We can reach a new level of growth and prosperity if we chose wisely over our foundation of deception, delusion, and enslavement.

It seems to say, because of our decision we will undergo a rejuvenation, rebirth, and awakening. Or belief we have. The 8th card provides insight that internally a Tower will fall leading to an upheaval of sorts, possibly related to the source of this deception in the foundation card. The releasing of will to power in the passing position suggests we purge a degree of righteousness along the way.

And this will be done with the key crossing decision made this year.

It appears this year we will depose this devilish influence, the narrative will undergo upheaval, and we will purge it from our house.

The outcome will be wisdom and introspection about the experience and withdrawal from the chaos in the future, as we unify in a true sense of social liberation. A very cooperative Queen as outcome descriptor suggests it will have collaborative matriarchal overtones, perhaps an attitude change, which may play a decisive role.

Seems we collectively make the correct decision without cups and swords. Which tends away from blood spilled or warfare.

Once more, this is my subjective interpretation, so you go apply that how you want.
edit on 26-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dust2023
a reply to: TzarChasm

Of course, just saying that when I used to be more hep, and young, and had friends, it always seemed to me that the gay dudes didn't really care for the lesbian girls. And when I see male trannies muscling into womens sports and so on... it makes me wonder if there isn't another subconscious agenda going on with the whole tranny movement.

Rainbow capitalism in bed with Marxist sabotage of civic values seems to be the consensus.

edit on 26-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I would also like to add......expect a false flag terrorist attack on Mar-a-Lago around the 4th of July 2024 resulting in the death of Trump after all other attempts to keep him out of office have failed.

I am done predicting. lol

One more I forgot and the most important one:

I predict the above post got me on another list or two.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Might be of interest to note that, in literature, and by tradition, the "Fool" (or Jester) is often the wisest counselor, the one who has the King's ear.

The Fool sees things as they Are, rather than as they present themselves to be...the popular(ist?) opinion.

Might this not-quite-counter characterization alter the perspective of your interpretation?
edit on 26-12-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I'm not going to speculate much, that was just a first guess. A hopeful one. Removed of Apathy. But...

There's also the apathy interpretation: The Fool is going to be tricked by the devil into choosing a rebirth that ultimately collapses the tower and causes mass upheaval and a pause to reflect at the end. Less going for that though. Just needs to be thrown out there someone else may interpret it completely differently.

ETA:

Symbolically, The USA as The Fool crossed by a decision is on point, with the hand of God above, the devil below, chariots in the past, and judgement day approaching is humorous.

And then to have the tower where it is, so many major arcana cards, a few court cards, and only one numbered card is significant in itself. It's not helping dispell belief in Armageddon, let's just say that.

Granted several different cards in several different places can suggest like outcomes, but it really does trip me out how the random can order itself so nicely, and actually time and again reflect plausible scenarios. But hard to say it is significant with such a wide range of applicability with cards that just signify attributes.
edit on 26-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
PREDICTION:

All of us will miss this place, because there ain’t no way in hell ATS makes it to 2025.

The life support that brought it to 2024 has been staggering enough.

RIP to one of the greatest sites ever….. Before the fact……
edit on 26-12-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Trump Derangement Syndrome will live on long after The Donald is deceased. More people become anal retentive in 2024 and refuse to live in the present reality or face obvious facts.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

PREDICTION:

All of us will miss this place, because there ain’t no way in hell ATS makes it to 2025.

The life support that brought it to 2024 has been staggering enough.

RIP to one of the greatest sites ever….. Before the fact……

True the Israel fiasco almost did her in .

No way we survive the 2025 election , That is unless I come into some money and buy the place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join