It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 Predictions Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It will be difficult to distinguish between AI and Human pieces of writing and reporting (online)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Not so much a prediction as my greatest fear-Biden will be replaced at the last minute by Michele Obama, leaving no time to highlight all the racist remarks she's known for and she'll win Barry's 4th term for him by a landslide. Barry will do the majority of last minute campaigning for her, and he's one of the greatest speakers of our generation;a most convincing liar.

People vote on their hopes and dreams, not facts and reality.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Not so much a prediction as my greatest fear-Biden will be replaced at the last minute by Michele Obama, leaving no time to highlight all the racist remarks she's known for and she'll win Barry's 4th term for him by a landslide. Barry will do the majority of last minute campaigning for her, and he's one of the greatest speakers of our generation;a most convincing liar.

People vote on their hopes and dreams, not facts and reality.

A major ufo incident will occur in Brazil

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Inflation is going to drop quite a lot.
Unemployment will increase.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
on 8 April, 2024 there will be an eclipse which will cross the USA

see:
www.bing.com... AIB&FORM=ANAB01&PC=EDGEDB

in 2017 there was an eclipse crossing -> in the opposite direction !

The 2 eclipses paths Combine to create a Giant 'X' on the lower 48 States of America on 08/04/2024....the 'Mark' took 7 years to complete its' formation .... that's scary woo-woo
edit on 28-12-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

PM4U

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration
a reply to: DBCowboy

You will continue to receive a relatively high proportion of stars for your relatively mediocre posts.

Got 'em

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I believe there will be a major UFO story that breaks probably in South America. It will force Governments to come clean about their knowledge of them. Probably the start of disclosure.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
As a halfassed RVer....I see blood, human blood.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I felt a great disturbance in The Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror. 2024.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
My predictions never happen…

*Fear. The main control over the masses will play out and because of “fake news” nobody will believe anything anymore anyways.

*Big Oil Backlash. After years of hanging on big oil will have to forced to surrender. It will be years before the infrastructure is decommed and certain mid East states will not be happy but the people around the world will finally say “enough is enough” to keep production as is. Many small businesses start at this moment (not all “green” but less FUD and downright meddling in green energy)

*Cat Out of the Bag. After decades, Lockheed (and others) will have to actually help the world out and not just the MIC/Guv sector. From SMR to graphene water filtration, let alone the compact fusion reactor promised in 2014, the aerospace industry will jump start us to our celestial destiny.

This is my wish list, as always, and it has never come true. We still need electricity storage (we gave our flow battery research to China even with a tech export ban!! Which is why lawyers shouldn’t run the the country). We need to kill off as much coal as possible (ask Trump what he thinks because “… it’s a beautiful thing..,”).

In the end, accountability is all that I want. And no politics involved (the end of cancel culture).

Political correctness is neither political or correct if you are only changing the use of language. A rose by any other name…

Happy New Year!! Up 2024!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
TPTB will flip the table on the world just like a kid who knows they lost the game. Get ready!

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I have a few, and if I a wrong, I will be thankful.

I think we will see a false flag here in the US. Just in time to get the Biden Impeachment, and Epstein Client list out of the headlines. This will also serve the purpose of funding the war in Ukraine, and Israel as it will be “Palestinian” or “Russian” Actors who carry it out.

10 more states will dump Trump from the ballot citing his ineligibility due to the farce that was January 6th. He will likely be jailed in the same jail as Jeffrey Epstein, and subsequently “Epsteined”. Civil war will likely be a hot topic, and almost certainty at that point.

This will also distract us from the invasion of Taiwan, the 500k Chinese nationals who have come across our border over the last 4 years who set up shop in San Diego and California, and of course the 8 to 11 million more illegal aliens streaming across our border.

These military aged males are likely going to be an invasion force used to disarm American Citizens at the behest of the UN and China.

While some of these scenarios are the stuff of fiction and doom speak, I never thought my own government would be so treacherous. Then 9-11 happened and ever since my trust and faith in my government disappeared. Anyone who trusts their government after that happened, or even the most recent Covid nonsense, deserves exactly what they get, and they deserve to get it good and hard.

I don’t see the bright future for my country. There won’t be any aliens or disclosure. All that nonsense with Luis Elizondo and all the other paid phonies is meant to give hope to all the folks who have tried to stay the course with the topic. The truth is your governments, have colluded with these creatures for millennia, and they have always stolen humans and animals alike from this earth. To think that they don’t have zoos and various kinds of food delicacies in the universe where humans are devoured or studied as pets is a joke to me.

Just like we have domesticated animals we raise for food, there are plenty of humans being allowed to be free range food for aliens.

I don’t believe that the future holds anything happy for the common person, but if you’re filthy rich and are part of the rule elite, you’re going to be A-Okay with your doomsday bunkers and what not.

a reply to: BaddieMcBadass

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I foresee a significant cyber attack on some major infrastructure. Not that this is a super novel prediction, but it feels like it may be coming sooner rather than later. Want chaos? Disable tik-tok. The gen z'ers melting down ALONE will cause mass chaos!

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

Oh Yeah...

the Web Site did most of the research for me/us: 4minute read: www.alamongordo.com...
edit on 29-12-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
1, Massive recession to hit all western nations.
2, Putin to die or be assassinated
3, China to invade Taiwan
4, Israel / Palestine conflict to escalate
5, Coldest & Wettest year on record

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I predict a third world war and 2 billion males aged 18-30 will be forcefully recruited. Hundreds of thousands of transgenders will suddenly want their tits back.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So we have a bunch of war, ufo and cyber attack predictions so far.

As funny as it sounds, it restores a lot of hope in me for the future of ATS - getting back to some of the old school topics.

Does anyone think we will find out about an anti-gravity drive being tested/used by the United States?

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ohahhupthera
I predict a third world war and 2 billion males aged 18-30 will be forcefully recruited. Hundreds of thousands of transgenders will suddenly want their tits back.

That truly made me LOL

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilbous72

originally posted by: ohahhupthera

That truly made me LOL

That comment was one of the first times I ever laughed so hard that I almost pee’d

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join