It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No evidence for systematic voter fraud: A guide to statistical claims about the 2020 election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Markovian2
Even if true it's far to late the trust is broken

Even if it seems insane you do not take claims of election fraud from a sitting president lightly you must do absolutely everything possible to show the people this is not true at that exact moment

Every day that passed without that solidified distrust to the point now you could show absolute proof and people won't believe you

Write them off however you want but that's a lot of people who no longer believe they have a voice this may well be known one day as what lead to the fall of the USA

It's always on the side making the claims where proof is demanded.

It's called burden of proof and it's on Trump and his supporters/right wing commentators to prove their claims.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jane1B

When the courts simply say we do not want to hear your case it is hard to get a case started. The majority of the cases in states where this occurred simply shut it down.

Look up PEIC or Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity.

DHS has all of the information. Trump if re-elected would have been able to show ALL of the corruption and cheating but he did not win. THIS is a major reason they do not want him to win or to subpoena information in his other trials. It could be exposed.

Now, the reason we know this is the information was sent to NARA. Who is trying to get information right now during a trial frm NARA? I will give you one guess.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jane1B

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Who claimed widespread...

The media.. Yea

Democrats yea..

I only saw court cases in certain counties not every county in the nation. (you know widespread)

If there were no claims by Trump supporters how then it was claimed the election was stolen? To steal an election isn't an easy task.

Only claims and no proof yet.

you said widespread...

now you are just saying trump supporters said.

make up your mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Let me say it again even if it seems insane you can't dismiss them

The law certainly won't save us when millions of people decide to just burn the place down and start over

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

When the courts simply say we do not want to hear your case it is hard to get a case started. The majority of the cases in states where this occurred simply shut it down.

Care to detail the court cases where they were simply shut down? Of course it had nothing to do with there being no evidence of any election fraud!

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What Covid lockdowns have to do with what we're discussing?

Really?
Covid lockdowns and the fear of getting Covid facilitated unsolicited mail-in ballots, they went hand in hand.

I voted in person and I saw maybe 3 people.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bruce88

Care to detail the court cases where they were simply shut down? Of course it had nothing to do with there being no evidence of any election fraud!

Texas v Pennsylvania

deny ignorance..

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Texas v Pennsylvania

"Texas v. Pennsylvania et al. The State of Texas's motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections."

Texas has no say in how other states run their elections - or do you think Texas has some right to tell other states how to run their state? Perhaps Texas should follow the Constitution!

Care to detail the court cases where they were simply shut down? Apparently not. You really should start denying ignorance!

Law The suit was criticized by legal experts and called "outlandish".[48][18][49]
University of Texas School of Law law professor Stephen I. Vladeck called the suit the "craziest lawsuit filed to purportedly challenge the election". Election law expert Rick Hasen characterized the lawsuit as a "press release masquerading as a lawsuit" and "the dumbest case I've ever seen filed on an emergency basis at the Supreme Court."[50][49]
Another Harvard Law professor, Noah Feldman, characterized the lawsuit as a coup attempt by Republicans to overturn the results of the election.[51]

edit on 9-12-2023 by bruce88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bruce88

Texas has no say in how other states run their elections - or do you think Texas has some right to tell other states how to run their state? Perhaps Texas should follow the Constitution!

No, they don't, yet Texas is affected when another state doesn't abide by it's own legislatures election rules.

Is this difficult for you to comprehend?

I'm not sure I can use smaller and slower words.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

No, they don't, yet Texas is affected when another state doesn't abide by it's own legislatures election rules.

Things that never happened for $1,000

Texas should worry about running Texas, not worry about other states running there own states

The courts agreed, which is why this garbage case was tossed in the bin.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Let's see it.

Rotflmao!

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The reason I will always feel there was fraud consists of 2 parts.

1. He won on election night. It was over. I have never in my life ever had to wait weeks for states to give results.
2. He received over 8 million more votes than in 2016. Even Obama did not pull more votes his second term.

Those are the statistics I start with.

Then move on to the states that decided it. He was up in EVERY state. It used to always be the Democrats vote early and Republicans day of and in person. If you have watched ANY elections in your life you know this is the excuse they use to call early.

I do not dispute the 2020 election because of ANYTHING Donald Trump said or told me. He is not the issue. The issue is that for the first time in history they were caught red handed.

I mean, even the CHAD case in FL went to the SCOTUS and that was ONE state and a few votes.

It was done in a few states and we all know which ones they were.

1) You claim you've never had to wait weeks for states to decide votes, but then refer to the 2000 election in which the election results weren't decided until December 12, by a SC decision. That decision gave Florida to Bush instead of Gore and Florida going to Bush is what gave him the Presidency. Seems like a pretty good example of having to wait weeks for a decision.

Which is exactly what you would expect in states where the race is close and the margin of victory is slim. In those conditions it's always going to take a while to count, recount, and respond to court challenges.

2) Yes, Trump got many more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, but the voter turnout in 2020 was about 23 million greater in 2020 than it was in 2016:

en.wikipedia.org...

In fact the voter turnout as a fraction of the eligible population was the highest it had been in the last 120 years.

That's not because Biden is a really exciting individual, it's because Trump is a POS. More people turned out to vote against nut job Trump and thought the the normal, old guy, politician Biden was acceptable.

Even so, Trump did slightly better in 2020 than he did in 2016, as a fraction of the popular votes cast--46.85% in 2020 compared to 46.1% in 2016. What made the difference is that 5.7% of the total popular vote in 2016 went to third party candidates, but in 2020 less than 2% went to third parties.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Your contribution to the DNC doesn't go unnoticed when you take the heat off their millions of counterfeit ballots delivered late night to voting centers that banned all republican monitors.

Everytime you help the DNC you get, what? A dollar more added to your monthly food stamp account?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Markovian2
Even if true it's far to late the trust is broken

Even if it seems insane you do not take claims of election fraud from a sitting president lightly you must do absolutely everything possible to show the people this is not true at that exact moment

Every day that passed without that solidified distrust to the point now you could show absolute proof and people won't believe you

Write them off however you want but that's a lot of people who no longer believe they have a voice this may well be known one day as what lead to the fall of the USA

It's always on the side making the claims where proof is demanded.

It's called burden of proof and it's on Trump and his supporters/right wing commentators to prove their claims.

How can you prove something ? When the System that is used to prove the Fraud is controlled by the very people who Frauded their way into office.

Case after Case has been brought forward and immediately dismissed before it was even reviewed .

Documentaries , Testimonies and so on and so forth and yet you claim there is no proof ?

What is the standard of proof exactly that you are looking for ? You want the Fraudsters to just throw up their hands and say " Yep you got us " . You want the " Experts " to examine the Proof ? Give me a break with these " Experts " , are these the same experts that confirmed the authenticity of the ' Russia Collusion ? 19 expert Intel officials ......
and turns out they were all either wrong or lying .

Which is it ?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

1) You claim you've never had to wait weeks for states to decide votes, but then refer to the 2000 election in which the election results weren't decided until December 12, by a SC decision. That decision gave Florida to Bush instead of Gore and Florida going to Bush is what gave him the Presidency. Seems like a pretty good example of having to wait weeks for a decision.

Wrong .

The votes in 2000 were in and completely counted on time , the only difference is Gore refused to concede because the race was so close.

So the Supreme court made the decision .

Completely different situation , in 2020 . The vote count was completely stopped on election night as never before in history and Trump was in the lead and then presto the Count restarts and Ol Biden is in the lead .

It took weeks for Arizona to complete their counts .... No one has a good explanation for that and all you can say is Trump is a POS.

Mate when a moron like Fetterman can get elected something is very wrong.
edit on 9-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
their millions of counterfeit ballots delivered late night to voting centers that banned all republican monitors.

Things that never happened for $1,000.;

Why do you tell obviously silly made up stories? That never happened.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Can always count on you for that vast Wikipedia knowledge.....

wow.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Things that never happened for $1,000

Texas should worry about running Texas, not worry about other states running there own states

The courts agreed, which is why this garbage case was tossed in the bin.

If I were you, I'd be trying to pivot away as well.

Or you could admit you were wrong?

Probably a road to far however.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Case after Case has been brought forward and immediately dismissed before it was even reviewed .

Yet you are unable to show any of these supposed cases. Why is that?

Testimonies and so on and so forth

www.washingtonpost.com...
Let us actually see what the Judges said about these....

In another case, the Trump campaign’s affidavit was described by a judge as being “rife with speculation and guesswork about sinister motives.” The judge said the allegations were “not credible” and found that the people behind them were simply unfamiliar with how the ballot-counting process was conducted in Detroit.

“Perhaps if Plaintiffs’ election challenger affiants had attended the October 29, 2020 walk-through of the TCF Center ballot counting location, questions and concerns could have been answered in advance of Election Day,” Judge Timothy M. Kenny wrote. “Regrettably, they did not and, therefore, Plaintiffs’ affiants did not have a full understanding of the TCF absent ballot tabulation process.”

So some did not even bother to turn up before hand to learn the voting process!

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
their millions of counterfeit ballots delivered late night to voting centers that banned all republican monitors.

Things that never happened for $1,000.;

Why do you tell obviously silly made up stories? That never happened.

you're a special case aren't you

Just because you do not wanna believe a thing does not make it so .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join