It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No evidence for systematic voter fraud: A guide to statistical claims about the 2020 election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

If this were a sincere question, you wouldn't be asking it, because you would already know the answers. We have both read and/or commented in the numerous threads where that evidence has been repeatedly posted. Even this thread has a post in it that touches on one aspect of it, which has been dutifully ignored.

If you mean Dominion voting machines and Ruby and her daughter ballot stuffing cyber-style. All that has been debunked.

If you're talking about all the states that allowed mail-in voting, because of the pandemic, those were still votes that represented the will of the people, regardless of if they were mailed or hand delivered.

The difference between us is that I don't just read news from conservative sources to continually confirm my bias. I read liberal sources too and do my own diligence to check their "facts". Sometimes, I actually agree with their take, and think the republicans could learn a thing or two.

Whatever, the Trump Administration's own cyber guy said the election was secure. Trump's own Attorney General said there was no systematic voter fraud.
edit on 0020232023k02America/Chicago2023-12-09T11:02:00-06:0011am2023-12-09T11:02:00-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
When the Democrats cannot duplicate the massive mail-in vote scam, perpetuated by a massive lockdowns from a virus that was unleashed on the world.

Wanna bet fleets of trucks full of ballots with only Bidens name marked on them will turn up at 2AM in polling places again? Betchya ....

(for the record, I'm not a Trump supporter and I can see that happened)

I think Libertarians have more common sense than Liberals, but maybe I am wrong.

I go Libertarian. So you can factor that into your analysis.

edit on 12/9/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Fast forward to 2020 - the most secure election the HISTORY of the United States.

When they said that right there, it basically is proof they stole the election.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The reason I will always feel there was fraud consists of 2 parts.

1. He won on election night. It was over. I have never in my life ever had to wait weeks for states to give results.
2. He received over 8 million more votes than in 2016. Even Obama did not pull more votes his second term.

Those are the statistics I start with.

Then move on to the states that decided it. He was up in EVERY state. It used to always be the Democrats vote early and Republicans day of and in person. If you have watched ANY elections in your life you know this is the excuse they use to call early.

I do not dispute the 2020 election because of ANYTHING Donald Trump said or told me. He is not the issue. The issue is that for the first time in history they were caught red handed.

I mean, even the CHAD case in FL went to the SCOTUS and that was ONE state and a few votes.

It was done in a few states and we all know which ones they were.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah. Pretty amazing CISA could say in days there was no fraud but we still did not have election results....

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Be careful. Echo chambers can cause ringing in the ears.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Quite true around here where the conspiracy theory of election fraud has never been stronger.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

States violating their own constitution and legislatures.
Lack of chain of custody.
Chain of custody that involves 3rd party, unauditable corporations.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You should know! Because, that's all you got! Echos of Rudy Guiliani, Mike Pillow Guy and The Kraken Lady Lawyer!

LOL

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Klassified

If this were a sincere question, you wouldn't be asking it, because you would already know the answers. We have both read and/or commented in the numerous threads where that evidence has been repeatedly posted. Even this thread has a post in it that touches on one aspect of it, which has been dutifully ignored.

If you mean Dominion voting machines and Ruby and her daughter ballot stuffing cyber-style. All that has been debunked.

If you're talking about all the states that allowed mail-in voting, because of the pandemic, those were still votes that represented the will of the people, regardless of if they were mailed or hand delivered.

The difference between us is that I don't just read news from conservative sources to continually confirm my bias. I read liberal sources too and do my own diligence to check their "facts". Sometimes, I actually agree with their take, and think the republicans could learn a thing or two.

Whatever, the Trump Administration's own cyber guy said the election was secure. Trump's own Attorney General said there was no systematic voter fraud.

Dominion bought their election technology from diebold who was previously exposed for having vulnerable hardware.

www.nbcnews.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Not quite as "debunked" as you make it sound.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jane1B

FACT

The biggest fraud and interference came from the federal government agencies telling Facebook Twitter and other social media companies to not reveal anything they learned about The Biden and crime family.

15% of those who voted for Joe Biden would not have done so, if they were allowed to know then what they know now.

Without that election interference from our own DOJ and other government agencies, Donald Trump would have won... Period.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Dont forget the ballot drop boxes with no security, no cameras left out 24 hours a day.

And every version of electronic voting machine that touches the internet is at risk, thats been shown multiple times by multiple groups across the country. Just because a judge that can barely manage to update their iphone says different doesnt make it so.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Clever how they arrive at this. The biggest question is they never 100% proof verified the signatures on all the mail ballots, which is where the millions of fraud votes are. 😀

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

A libertarian is not the same as a liberal. Trump is a clown just as Biden is.

Unfortunately, as a Libertarian, you are never gonna get your guy in office.
Republicans and Conservatives are closer to Libertarian values than Democrats and Liberals are.

To be honest with you, I would rather take a Libertarian president than any Democrat, if I couldn’t get a Republican.

Probably not.
You never know though.

I won't vote for Trump or Biden and the two party political system doesn't represent many of us.

I find nothing convincing in the claims made on the 2020 election

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

FACT

The biggest fraud and interference came from the federal government agencies telling Facebook Twitter and other social media companies to not reveal anything they learned about The Biden and crime family.

15% of those who voted for Joe Biden would not have done so, if they were allowed to know then what they know now.

Without that election interference from our own DOJ and other government agencies, Donald Trump would have won... Period.

You don't know any of it.
It's true there is government propaganda and manipulation of social media but the percentages you give and how voters will vote if they have more information cannot be backed up.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You should know! Because, that's all you got! Echos of Rudy Guiliani, Mike Pillow Guy and The Kraken Lady Lawyer!

LOL

"Whatever".

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

A libertarian is not the same as a liberal. Trump is a clown just as Biden is.

Unfortunately, as a Libertarian, you are never gonna get your guy in office.
Republicans and Conservatives are closer to Libertarian values than Democrats and Liberals are.

To be honest with you, I would rather take a Libertarian president than any Democrat, if I couldn’t get a Republican.

trick with third party voting isnt winning its getting the 5% needed in a presidential election year to get federal funding for the third party to use in the off year congressional and state elections.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jane1B

Quite true around here where the conspiracy theory of election fraud has never been stronger.

Right, because the democrats have never cried election fraud or conspiracy...
Over 150 Examples Of Democrats Denying Election Results

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I find nothing convincing in the claims made on the 2020 election

That’s your choice, I choose to believe otherwise because of the suspicious things that transpired before, during and after the election.

Covid lockdowns
Biden campaigning(when he left his basement) in places with 100 or less people showing up and Trump campaigning in front of thousands
Mail-in ballots
Funny numbers all over the place reported on election night
The Dems saying we had “The most secure election in history”
The fake “insurrection” on Jan 6th

I am sure I am forgetting a few things but add all that up and you got highly unusual circumstances that lean towards the Democrats committing massive fraud.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join